Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old February 7th, 2017, 09:16 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Skybird™

The tuxedo tom flicked his tail as he patrolled the territory along with his clan-mate, Skybird. Lately, he's been dealing with the death of his first mate. Even though it was a couple moons ago, and the two had been separated for many moons before that, she still had a place in his heart, and if she hadn't pushed him away so much he thought that they would've been mates again by the time she had passed from disease. He felt strange about her death though. It was saddening, yes, yet he realized how much his love for her a dulled over the moons since he had left her and since she had made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him.

He realized how dark his next thought may sound: her death seemed to have released him. He has been haunted by their relationship and leaving her and had been unable to love another cat. He hadn't even loved Shrew despite taking her on as his mate. And he hadn't wanted their kits at all, but what was she to do when she kept surprising him?

The tom had left her.

Iceclaw finally felt like he could love again now that Eversong was dead. She still remained in his heart, but not as a barricade that prevented another love from entering his heart, but rather like a simple old flame. The tom would move on from her, like she had moved on from him. He'd miss her forever, but he could love someone else now. Maybe even more than he had loved Eversong....

It didn't make total sense, but to him it did.

"Where should we head?" He called out to Skybird, turning to lay his ice blue orbs on the molly as they padded the territory. He was cautious around the other clans now. Every clan seemed to have a new leader, and he wasn't sure how they were going to lead and whether or not they would dare to step paw in Shadowclan territory. Iceclaw would fight anyone who attempted it. He still felt like he had to prove himself due to his past mistake of leaving the clans. But that was fine, his loyalty was to Shadowclan anyway, and he would continue to try and protect his clan.
Skybird glanced at Iceclaw, her green eyes giving a soft shimmer as they moved. The blue-ish cat then looked forward again. "I feel like we should check RiverClan's border with us first. Their new leader and deputy feel weird to me, just thrown into leading like that. Plus, isn't their new deputy blind? There's bound to be some RiverClanners wanting to leave that situation." she stated, her tail swishing once. The senior warrior found it odd that pretty much all the clans had been given new leaders, plus that one clan; SkyClan, had moved into the forest with the other four. Though, RiverClan had always gave her the shudders. Ever since the battle between the two clans when she was just an apprentice, she hasn't liked them. Now, their leader hasn't gone through deputyship and their deputy was blind. She huffed softly at the thought, knowing that if RiverClan's deputy ever became leader that the swimming clan would most likely be thrown into chaos. Skybird glanced back at Iceclaw for another moment. "A lot of change has happened recently though, we should try to check all the borders." she added.

(bashing your own character 101 = this post right here)
Old February 7th, 2017, 09:20 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw trotted back the way he came, pausing to collect his kills. It was almost too much to carry for a young tom. He stumbled along, dropping the squirrel once and the vole twice, but managing to get back to where he started. The apprentice piled his prey neatly at his paws and sat to wait for his mentor's instructions. As his yellow eyes scanned the snowy marsh around him, the short-furred tom shivered and allowed his mind to only be half-present. The other half drifted off to the warmer days of greenleaf where he welcomed the sun and the abundant prey it brought.
Swiftfang stared at the way Burrpaw carried back his prey- how ungraceful was he going to be? He shook his head a little bit, from side to side. He already expected this to happen, but there was a little voice in his head that said, Maybe it won't. Well, he was wrong.

"Are you done?" The mentor asked, not sure if the apprentice was waiting for anything else to happen, or just lost in thought. Well, whatever the case, Burrpaw had to be focused now.

"Your stalking skills are pretty good for leaf-bare, I suppose. The way you pounce and kill prey would need work... and I hope that you will learn to hunt and kill at a much faster rate." It wasn't as if Burrpaw hunted his prey slowly, but Swiftfang was a rather impatient tom, and he held expectations.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old February 8th, 2017, 05:18 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Swiftfang stared at the way Burrpaw carried back his prey- how ungraceful was he going to be? He shook his head a little bit, from side to side. He already expected this to happen, but there was a little voice in his head that said, Maybe it won't. Well, he was wrong.

"Are you done?" The mentor asked, not sure if the apprentice was waiting for anything else to happen, or just lost in thought. Well, whatever the case, Burrpaw had to be focused now.

"Your stalking skills are pretty good for leaf-bare, I suppose. The way you pounce and kill prey would need work... and I hope that you will learn to hunt and kill at a much faster rate." It wasn't as if Burrpaw hunted his prey slowly, but Swiftfang was a rather impatient tom, and he held expectations.
Burrpaw flicked his eyes back to his mentor. He nodded quickly at the first question to let his mentor know the answer was yes, and pricked his ears eagerly to hear what Swiftfang had to say about the hunting. Happiness filled the Bengal tom as his mentor told him his stalking skills were good. He listened intently to what he needed to work on.

Was I too slow? He struggled not to let his ears droop and quickly thought of a response that Burrpaw hoped would make Swiftfang happy. "In green-leaf, it should be easier to catch prey quickly, but for now I'll work on getting faster in leaf-bare."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 8th, 2017, 05:10 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Skybird glanced at Iceclaw, her green eyes giving a soft shimmer as they moved. The blue-ish cat then looked forward again. "I feel like we should check RiverClan's border with us first. Their new leader and deputy feel weird to me, just thrown into leading like that. Plus, isn't their new deputy blind? There's bound to be some RiverClanners wanting to leave that situation." she stated, her tail swishing once. The senior warrior found it odd that pretty much all the clans had been given new leaders, plus that one clan; SkyClan, had moved into the forest with the other four. Though, RiverClan had always gave her the shudders. Ever since the battle between the two clans when she was just an apprentice, she hasn't liked them. Now, their leader hasn't gone through deputyship and their deputy was blind. She huffed softly at the thought, knowing that if RiverClan's deputy ever became leader that the swimming clan would most likely be thrown into chaos. Skybird glanced back at Iceclaw for another moment. "A lot of change has happened recently though, we should try to check all the borders." she added.

(bashing your own character 101 = this post right here)
The tom gave a quick nod. He too was uneasy towards Riverclan the most. not only did they have a new leader, but Russetstar was never even deputy. He knew nothing of the new leader, and that unnerved him. He wouldn't think too much of it before, but the last time Riverclan suddenly got a new leader, Bucknight took charge... and he wasn't looking forward to another era under that kind of rule.

It wasn't like he was much of a victim. Despite he loyalties to Starclan rather than the Dark Forest, he had remained silent for most of the time and hadn't been noticed by Blazingnight in anyway. Though that sadly couldn't be said the same for his daughter. Though Silentcry hadn't been killer, she had been kicked out of the clan during Blazingnight's rule due to being blind and that being seen as 'weakness' for the clan. But he and Eversong had been able to find their daughter after the Liberation Battle, and she re-joined the clan... but despite his efforts, she still hated her father nonetheless.

But he couldn't change that, and he just wanted to protect her whether she cared for him not. And that meant becoming suspicious towards anyone that took over leaderships position, especially one that hadn't been a deputy beforehand in a similar way as Bucknight, Blazingnight and the others.

And it was strange that he had decided to choose a blind cat for a deputy. Despite Silentcry being blind, Iceclaw couldn't see her leading the clan and doubted that this Blackgaze could either. What is Russetstar playing at? He silently questioned. He just shook his head. But I guess if it doesn't involve my clan or my family, then it doesn't matter... he shrugged, but still found himself suspicious.

At the suggestion to check all the borders, Iceclaw flicked his tail. "Yeah,a lot has changed hasn't it?" He mumbled, a sad look in his gaze. Many cats had died recently, and it was sad to think about it. But the tom tried his best not to dwell on such things, and would much rather push forward. "It's strange that there are all new leaders, huh? All their deaths were so sudden, and now there's Skyclan?" He thought about the 'new' clan for a moment. "But I guess we owe them. They helped us out, but I don't want to trust them just yet," with that, he began to head towards the Riverclan border.

(XD)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old February 8th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Prove to me Aspy!'' Leopardkit meowed, then, another cat was called her attention, it was the scent of Finchkit...But she ignored, when Aspenkit tried to pounce, Leopardkit dodged, and bited his neck, hers tiny teeths was not large, making the attack not stronger.
AspenKit struggled under LeopardKit's weight for a few seconds, trying to think of what to do. He lurched to the side quickly, trying his best to through his 'enemy' off balance and onto the ground, where he could get back up and pin her down instead.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:51 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
AspenKit struggled under LeopardKit's weight for a few seconds, trying to think of what to do. He lurched to the side quickly, trying his best to through his 'enemy' off balance and onto the ground, where he could get back up and pin her down instead.
Leopardkit fell in the grass, but she rose up very quickly, and gave a headbutt in the chest of the dark brown striped kit, ''My head hurts, a bit...Well, this is not important... thought the golden dappled she-kit, her deep blue eyes turned to Aspenkit, she was eager.
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The tom gave a quick nod. He too was uneasy towards Riverclan the most. not only did they have a new leader, but Russetstar was never even deputy. He knew nothing of the new leader, and that unnerved him. He wouldn't think too much of it before, but the last time Riverclan suddenly got a new leader, Bucknight took charge... and he wasn't looking forward to another era under that kind of rule.

It wasn't like he was much of a victim. Despite he loyalties to Starclan rather than the Dark Forest, he had remained silent for most of the time and hadn't been noticed by Blazingnight in anyway. Though that sadly couldn't be said the same for his daughter. Though Silentcry hadn't been killer, she had been kicked out of the clan during Blazingnight's rule due to being blind and that being seen as 'weakness' for the clan. But he and Eversong had been able to find their daughter after the Liberation Battle, and she re-joined the clan... but despite his efforts, she still hated her father nonetheless.

But he couldn't change that, and he just wanted to protect her whether she cared for him not. And that meant becoming suspicious towards anyone that took over leaderships position, especially one that hadn't been a deputy beforehand in a similar way as Bucknight, Blazingnight and the others.

And it was strange that he had decided to choose a blind cat for a deputy. Despite Silentcry being blind, Iceclaw couldn't see her leading the clan and doubted that this Blackgaze could either. What is Russetstar playing at? He silently questioned. He just shook his head. But I guess if it doesn't involve my clan or my family, then it doesn't matter... he shrugged, but still found himself suspicious.

At the suggestion to check all the borders, Iceclaw flicked his tail. "Yeah,a lot has changed hasn't it?" He mumbled, a sad look in his gaze. Many cats had died recently, and it was sad to think about it. But the tom tried his best not to dwell on such things, and would much rather push forward. "It's strange that there are all new leaders, huh? All their deaths were so sudden, and now there's Skyclan?" He thought about the 'new' clan for a moment. "But I guess we owe them. They helped us out, but I don't want to trust them just yet," with that, he began to head towards the Riverclan border.

(XD)
"Yeah, it seems as it everything is going to be different for awhile. If that means for the good or for the worst, I don't know." Skybird said with a sigh, her tail lashing back and forth for a moment before stilling. She wasn't very trusting of anything outside of ShadowClan, as it always seemed to bring trouble. Of course, ShadowClan did have it's own problems at times, but they never seemed to be as bad as the other clans' problems. Maybe ShadowClan didn't have a deputy at this exact moment, but the other clans seemed to have no deputy either and Skybird wouldn't exactly count Blackgaze as a deputy. The RiverClanner was blind, meaning she couldn't see anything. Not a good choice for lead. Though, that's not why they were here. Skybird and Iceclaw were here to check the borders as they were on a small patrol together. "I don't want to trust them either." Skybird added to Iceclaw's statement on SkyClan. She did battle right beside SkyClan, having traveled back to ShadowClan with them as she had become apart of then Halestom's, now Halestar's, coalition. Though, that didn't mean she trusted the new clan fully. "SkyClan has my respect, but I don't exactly trust them." she added as she kept walking.
Old February 9th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

Quote:
Leopardkit fell in the grass, but she rose up very quickly, and gave a headbutt in the chest of the dark brown striped kit, ''My head hurts, a bit...Well, this is not important... thought the golden dappled she-kit, her deep blue eyes turned to Aspenkit, she was eager.
AspenKit was taken by surprise when he was hit in the chest with LeopardKit's head. He struggled to recover for a few seconds, but soon was able to get back up and hop on top of LeopardKit, hoping to take her by surprise as well. "One question," he mewed, looking around while he tried to keep LeopardKit down to the ground. "Where.. Are we?"

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old February 9th, 2017, 07:53 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
AspenKit was taken by surprise when he was hit in the chest with LeopardKit's head. He struggled to recover for a few seconds, but soon was able to get back up and hop on top of LeopardKit, hoping to take her by surprise as well. "One question," he mewed, looking around while he tried to keep LeopardKit down to the ground. "Where.. Are we?"

''Huh?'' Leopardkit became kinda confused by the tom kit's question, she was not impressed by the attack of Aspenkit, because she knew that he would probably do that, but she didn't knew when he would make, she tried to get of him dragging herself in the ground, trying to be quick.
Old February 9th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

Quote:
''Huh?'' Leopardkit became kinda confused by the tom kit's question, she was not impressed by the attack of Aspenkit, because she knew that he would probably do that, but she didn't knew when he would make, she tried to get of him dragging herself in the ground, trying to be quick.
AspenKit dug his claws in her fur, trying to keep his hold her back, but when she dragged on the ground he quickly slid off. Sighing, he tried to run and slide into her paws and throw her off balance. "I mean," he mewed, "are we not in camp anymore?"