Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM

Old November 11th, 2016, 05:12 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm nodded after shoving frogkit onto Redmoon's back. Yes, hop on my back and hold on tightly. Use your claws if you have to, but we have to get back as fast as possible." Seeing Redmon dart off, he turned to the kit. "Quickly, please."
Mulberrykit squealed. "Yay!!" She clambered on to Pinestorm's back, hooking her little claws into his fur. "Badger ride! Badger ride!" She pressed herself into his back, preparing herself. Her thoughts strayed to Frogkit for a moment, but they were soon back to Pinestorm. He'll be fine. Redmoon and Pinestorm will fix him up!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit squealed. "Yay!!" She clambered on to Pinestorm's back, hooking her little claws into his fur. "Badger ride! Badger ride!" She pressed herself into his back, preparing herself. Her thoughts strayed to Frogkit for a moment, but they were soon back to Pinestorm. He'll be fine. Redmoon and Pinestorm will fix him up!
Pinestorm twitched his whiskers in amusement before bounding after Redmoon. He ran cautiously at first, afraid Mulberrykit would fall, but when he felt her sharp claws tightly gripping his shoulders he felt more confident and pushed faster in order to catch up to the cats ahead. As he drew closer and closer, his gaze focused on the limp form of Frogkit on Redmoon's back. "I hope he'll be ok," he huffed under his breath. He turned his head to glance back at Mulberrykit, who seemed to be enjoying the ride. "Look, if you promise not to sneak out again, I'll give you a badger ride whenever you want, alright?"

Old November 11th, 2016, 05:20 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Pinestorm twitched his whiskers in amusement before bounding after Redmoon. He ran cautiously at first, afraid Mulberrykit would fall, but when he felt her sharp claws tightly gripping his shoulders he felt more confident and pushed faster in order to catch up to the cats ahead. As he drew closer and closer, his gaze focused on the limp form of Frogkit on Redmoon's back. "I hope he'll be ok," he huffed under his breath. He turned his head to glance back at Mulberrykit, who seemed to be enjoying the ride. "Look, if you promise not to sneak out again, I'll give you a badger ride whenever you want, alright?"
"Whenever I want? You mean it?" Mulverrykit loved feeling the wind through her whiskers, and the sensation of moving so fast. Being honest, she couldn't promise to not sneak out again, but she'd try. Its just so fun! You get to see the territory before you're an apprentice! Whats not to like? Then she remembered Frogkit. Oh. That must have been so scary... She wondered what it had been like under the water, and shivered with fear. I don't ever wanna get sucked into a river!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Whenever I want? You mean it?" Mulverrykit loved feeling the wind through her whiskers, and the sensation of moving so fast. Being honest, she couldn't promise to not sneak out again, but she'd try. Its just so fun! You get to see the territory before you're an apprentice! Whats not to like? Then she remembered Frogkit. Oh. That must have been so scary... She wondered what it had been like under the water, and shivered with fear. I don't ever wanna get sucked into a river!
"Yes, whenever you want. You have to promise though," He meowed sternly, concern glittering in his eyes. I may not be able to do anything for Frogkit, but I can at least prevent another kit from getting hurt. He quickly looked back at the path ahead, not wanting to trip with a kit on his back. He had finally pulled up right behind Redmoon, and he shot her a look. "How're you holding up?" He asked her. (@Spirited Darkness nothing to quote, so I'm just going to mention you xD)

Last edited by Maplefur; November 11th, 2016 at 05:30 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:40 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
"Yes, whenever you want. You have to promise though," He meowed sternly, concern glittering in his eyes. I may not be able to do anything for Frogkit, but I can at least prevent another kit from getting hurt. He quickly looked back at the path ahead, not wanting to trip with a kit on his back. He had finally pulled up right behind Redmoon, and he shot her a look. "How're you holding up?" He asked her. (@Spirited Darkness nothing to quote, so I'm just going to mention you xD)
Redmoon slowed her pace and looked at Pinestorm. "I'm fine." She replied, matching his pace step for step. She yawned, which kind of countered what she'd just said, but it'd been a long day. She turned awkwardly so she could see Frogkit. "Hold up there Frogkit." She murmured quietly, her eyes softening with concern. She studied the path ahead and swerved around a thicker pine just in time to avoid crashing into it headfirst.
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:42 PM

Has anyone pm'd the medicine cat yet? Also no one has applied for Frogkits parents yet... )

Last edited by Midnight Rain; November 11th, 2016 at 05:42 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redmoon slowed her pace and looked at Pinestorm. "I'm fine." She replied, matching his pace step for step. She yawned, which kind of countered what she'd just said, but it'd been a long day. She turned awkwardly so she could see Frogkit. "Hold up there Frogkit." She murmured quietly, her eyes softening with concern. She studied the path ahead and swerved around a thicker pine just in time to avoid crashing into it headfirst.
Pinestorm looked her over, noticing how exhausted she looked. Well, there's nothing I can do. I can't carry two kits on my back. "We're almost there," he meowed encouragingly before falling silent once again, concentrating on the task at hand. "So Mulberrykit, you say he fell in the stream, right? And he got knocked out because of the water?" ( @MaskedBandits

Last edited by Maplefur; November 11th, 2016 at 05:44 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
Has anyone pm'd the medicine cat yet? Also no one has applied for Frogkits parents yet... )
I haven't yet, don't know about everyone else. But I'm also relatively new and this a first, so I don't really know how this works...

Old November 11th, 2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
I haven't yet, don't know about everyone else. But I'm also relatively new and this a first, so I don't really know how this works...
Ok, that's fine! )
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:18 PM

Ivyshade gritted her teeth as she kept her eyes glued on a mouse that was busy washing it's whiskers by a murky puddle. She crept forward slowly until she was within leaping distance, black ears flat against her head. Suddenly the mouse looked up, startled by some stray scent or sound. Ivyshade flashed forward desperately reaching for the brown rodent but missed and fell into the puddle instead. She scrambled to her paws hurriedly but the mouse had vanished into the marsh with no trace. Hissing irritably Ivyshade shook most of the water off her pelt and began to stalk away into the pines.