Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old March 8th, 2024, 03:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default two cinders meet [p]

.:*・゜・* Cinderblaze *・゜・*:.
Former ShadowClan Deputy ・ He/him ・ Worldweaver t2

Ugh, StarClan life was so boring. The tomcat got to his paws and stretched his muscles, probably looking like a fool, but who cared? It’s not like he had to make a good impression up here, he’d left that behind him when he disappointed his clan and was killed by twolegs. It was quite interesting to watch Darkfall’s recent development. It seemed the tom was happy with his mate and kits, and Cinderblaze wanted to meet some of those kits. He almost felt like a sort of “grandpa” to them - which he wasn’t because as far as she knew Darkfall had never seen him as a father, not that anyone would have done that. More of an unofficial grandpa. Those old grumpy cats who visited the young ones once in a while because they were friends with one of the parents!

The maine coon tried the summoning thing again, this time with one of Darkfall’s kits, Cinderkit. Had the kit been named after him? He shook his head at the thought... it couldn’t be, right?

@FrostyGalaxy (I'M SORRY THIS IS SO CRAPPY next ones will be better i promise )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 8th, 2024, 05:51 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: two cinders meet [p]

Cinderkit
~<>~
4 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Kit
small black tabby with minimal white markings; amber eyes

She'd been having a dream, one where the faces of the cats around her were blurry and unclear, but you didn't need to see them to feel who they were or how close you felt to them. She thinks a couple of them were momma and papa, though maybe that's just what her brain was telling her now that the dream had been interrupted. They were proud of her, saying that she was just like them. She wished they'd say something like that when she wasn't dreaming. She did want to be just like them, they were important to ShadowClan, well respected and looked at by the other cats with hopes for the future. Cinderkit wanted to be like that one day. She wanted to stand in front of the clan as an enforcer with her papa, to protect everyone, and she wanted to learn how to heal from her momma, she wanted to show them how important she could be to them and she wanted them to see her as invaluable. And she wanted them to tell her as much.

Momma is... distant, though. But she's busy! Cinderkit understands that she has a lot to do, her time can't be divided so easily. Papa's around a lot, but there's a lot of kits and he, too, doesn't have all the time in the world. It's ok, though! She forgives them and is happy for the time together they already share.

She was really liking that dream, though, so imagine her surprise when that wonderful dream abruptly ended and she blinked amber eyes in surprise as everywhere she looked was painted with stars. There's someone else here, too, another cat, his fur translucent and shifting, shimmering with starlight just like the sky and ground below her paws. She blinks at him. Is she supposed to know this cat? Why does he have stars in his fur? She opens her mouth to ask who he is and why is she dreaming about a cat she does not know when, like always, the words get stuck in her throat at first. She frowns, concentrating hard, and opens her mouth again, pushing against the block in her throat and brain that want to keep the words in.

"Who... you?" and then, gesturing around them, she asks: "where?"

[ @starry - Cinderblaze ]
[ DVIHLDF ITS FINE !! I DONT THINK IT WAS CRAPPY !! ]
Old March 9th, 2024, 06:57 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

It appeared his plan had succeeded. A smirk played on Cinderblaze’s maw as the kit entered his dreamworld. Surrounding the pair was a pine forest which was translucent and sparkled in many places, almost an exact copy of a section in ShadowClan’s territory though much more bright. Confusion briefly lingered in his piercing amber orbs as Cinderkit tried to speak but couldn’t, but after a second attempt, the molly seemed to be able to get the words out. So, just the basic questions – where they were, who he was. All boring stuff he could answer before they had an actual conversation. He didn’t really know what Cinderkit felt like right now; he barely had any experience with dreamvisits. At least, he’d never been on the receiving end. His faith to StarClan had always been a fickle thing, and he never knew wether to believe and trust them or not. Well, now he was here and had a place among the starry ancestors, so that had cleared his doubts. He tipped his head curiously and decided it was time to explain himself. He didn’t want the kit to be scared of him or where she was, since this was supposed to be a peaceful interaction.

“Hello, little one. My name is Cinderblaze,” the maine coon began in a deep, slightly playful tone. “I was once ShadowClan’s deputy, as well as your father’s mentor, until my life was taken by twolegs. I am now a part of StarClan; I have summoned you into my little dream world. Surely you’ve heard of dreamvisits before, eh?”

He noticed that Cinderkit had a similar black tabby pelt to Darkfall. It made him feel like he was talking to a mini version of his former apprentice, and he surely hoped the young shecat would grow into a strong member of her clan just as her father had. In fact, he had high hopes for all of Darkfall’s and Larkfire’s kits. At this point they would most likely still be mischevious and trouble-making but that usually changed when kits entered the point of apprenticeship. Cinderblaze himself had always been a responsible, clear headed apprentice who tried his best to impress his mentor and clanmates.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 9th, 2024 at 06:58 AM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 11:18 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderkit
~<>~
4 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Kit
small black tabby with minimal white markings; amber eyes

Brows furrow together as the star-covered cat explains who he is and where they are. Cinderblaze... he shares a prefix with her, how silly is that? No one else in ShadowClan shares a name with her, she had been exceptionally unique in her name for her four moons of life, but this dead deputy is also a 'Cinder', what a fun coincidence. And he'd been a deputy too, wow, but... two-legs had takes his life from him. The small tabby isn't super sure what a two-leg is, some of the cats talk about them sometimes, but she still doesn't know what they are. She also doesn't really know what 'my life was taken by twolegs' means, but it's probably not anything good.

As he asks if she's heard of deamvisiting, Cinderkit nods, though, truthfully, she doesn't know what that is either. She can make an educated guess, though, based on what's happening right now and the two halves of the word. Still, she doesn't ask for confirmation. At any rate, if he were her papa's mentor, why hadn't Darkfall spoken about him? Cinderkit had always been under the impression that mentors and apprentices would be super close and talk about the other.

She points at him and then at herself with a paw, trying to indicate that they share a name, gestures are always easier than using her unreliable voice and they are a crutch she's leant on for as long as she remembers. Following that, she spins in a small circle, taking in the trees that surround them and levels her amber gaze on the former deputy once again, her next question she hopes is clear enough: 'why?'

Why did he bring her here? Why did he reach out? Does he need something? Does she need to talk to her papa about him? IS SHE PART OF A PROPHECY?????? No, that's scary to think about. Scary... and also cool. But, don't prophecies only come to medicine cats? Oh, but momma, Lostspark, is a medicine cat! That must be why he's here!

[ @starry - Cinderblaze ]