Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 07:39 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 07:35 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:28 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:20 AM

Old February 2nd, 2022, 09:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default All Things Come To An End

Looking for some characters to do a death plot with.

Wormbite [ @x ghostie] and Blizzardsky [ @Zesty Mango] are patrolling by the river when they come across Thistlestep [ me]. Thistlestep is a former RiverClan cat who went missing around a year or so ago, under Lionstar's leadership. The duo recognize him and while they're talking a group of cats cross the border nearby. These trespassers are confronted, but (likely) spurred on by Blizzardsky, a fight breaks out.

For this roleplay, the river will be churning and dangerous due to recent weather (lots of rain/some snow melt as a result), and unfortunately in the skirmish Thistlestep is accidentally knocked into the water. Thistlestep has been struggling with his health going into this, so he's not in the best shape to fight against the current. His head hits a rock, he falls unconscious, and ultimately he ends up drowning.

Blizzardsky receives a non-fatal injury in the fight but panics and thinks it is. This results in him making a couple stupid decisions that result in his death, but I think that's best left to Zesty to roleplay out. :P

What happens after this depends on what Wormbite does / if Blizzard alerts RiverClan to the fight and re-enforcements come to restore order.
Onto what we're looking for:
  • 3 to 4 characters to be trespassers. Why they're trespassing is up to you. Open to another RiverClan cat so the actively patrolling RC crew isn't so small.

• Ideally, cats from ThunderClan or WindClan. Outsiders may be considered. ShadowClan's been involved in a lot of death and it'd be nice to break away from that.

• Preferably, characters who aren't looking to kill (especially if Blizzard starts a fight, they're probably just trying to defend themselves.) Thistlestep's death should be unintentional and Blizzardsky's death stems from him being big boi bitty brained.

Form (can link a site):

Name:
Clan (if not in one, put outsider):
Tell us about your character:
Anything else you want to include:
Old February 3rd, 2022, 10:37 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: All Things Come To An End

Name: Ravenclaw
Clan (if not in one, put outsider): RiverClan
Tell us about your character: Raven is kinda secretive and cold. They are non-binary and are not close to many cats other than their brother. They are a pretty good fighter and can be the type of cat who is shoved into Thistlestep by one of the cats who was fighting and Raven coulda knocked him into the water.
Anything else you want to include: Also, if the idea I had happens, Raven would feel guilty and end up trying to confront to cats another time by himself. @BILL.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by BEAR.; February 3rd, 2022 at 12:20 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 01:44 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

{ @BILL. }

Name: Mothflight
Clan (if not in one, put outsider): ThunderClan
Tell us about your character: Mothflight is a shy and kind she-cat. She hates fights but will show her claws if there is no choice. Also, she hates getting wet.
Anything else you want to include Mothflight does not like to fight so she can be one of the cats who doesn't fight.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old February 3rd, 2022, 05:09 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Name: Frostpaw
Clan (if not in one, put outsider): Windclan
Tell us about your character: Dosent wnt to kill. Chanses are she just followed a odd scent ver the border without realizing it. Frost is kind but a bit mischevious at times.
Anything else you want to include: nothing I can think of

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old February 3rd, 2022, 07:53 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Frostpaw
Clan (if not in one, put outsider): RiverClan
Tell us about your character: Frostpaw is very sensitive and will attack if provoked or insulted, and doesn't like being put off to the side. She will however listen to those she thinks are worthy of being listened to.
Anything else you want to include: Nope
@BILL.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old February 5th, 2022, 04:53 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Acornnose
Clan: Windclan
Tell us about your character: Acornnose doesn't really like rules. Borders are more of a suggestion, especially when other clans have much tastier prey than boring old rabbits. Doing his weekly sneak over to the Riverclan territory to snag himself a fish or two, he isn't aware Riverclanners would pop up and confront him. While Acornnose won't be the one to initiate a fight, he will definitely become aggressive if a short joke is shot his way. Maybe when Thistle and him eventually begin fighting, Acorn tries zig zagging under Thistle and trips him up (thus causing Thistle to fall into the river and go bye bye).
Anything else you want to include: Acorn most likely won't report this, and return back to Windclan like nothing happened. Not because he is evil and doesn't care, but because he knows this is serious. This will be a secret he dies with, despite how much the guilt ways on his shoulders.
@BILL.

Last edited by Poprock; February 5th, 2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old February 7th, 2022, 10:11 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name:
Birdpaw

Clan (if not in one, put outsider):
RiverClan

Tell us about your character:
Only 7 1/2 ish moons old, Birdpaw is a very peppy, spunky little gal, who till this point, hasn't seen any bloodshed, so she'll probably end up panicking, having an anxiety attack and such once the fighting starts, and just wandering around the battle, totally clueless. She's had a little bit of battle training, but only defensive moves, so she'll probably just start smacking her adversary and if she does end up hurting them, she'll apologize for it haha. Once Thistlestep goes into the water, she'll really start freaking out, and will try to jump in, but her not knowing how to swim will result in her finding her way back to the shore, giving up and then having her dealing with a massive guilty conscious afterwards. She's a blue mitted ragdoll, and was one of the cats Kestrelstar brought back from his wander.

Anything else you want to include:
You mentioned wanting another rc patrolmate so the patrol isn't so small, so here's Birdpaw haha
@BILL. <33

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 13th, 2022 at 03:49 PM.
Old February 7th, 2022, 01:38 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Thistlestorm
Tell us about your character: Thistlestorm is a ThunderClan molly with a ShadowClan-infested heart. Thistle is very prideful and self-centered, so she'd definitely defy the idea that she should be keeping herself inside ThunderClan borders, thinking she's above it in a way. Along with the fact that she's got a quick temper and probably throw the first punch? Yeeah I think she's a pretty good girl for the job.
Anything else you want to include: Nope!
@BILL.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by VexSkullz; February 7th, 2022 at 01:39 PM.
Old February 8th, 2022, 12:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Name: Cindersky
Tell us about your character: Cindersky is a rather level-headed warrior; she prefers to think and use words instead of claws and fangs - but will use them to defend her Clan and Clanmates. She sticks true to the warrior code, and would be the cat that if her Clanmates she was patrolling with crossed the border to pull them back. If a fight broke out she would fight only to defend her Clanmates and get them back across the border, and most likely apologize to the RiverClanners.
Anything else you want to include: I saw the other applications for the ThunderClan cats and figured that Cindersky would be a good neutral cat to have on a patrol - she never looks to kill in fights unless absolutely necessary and would work to try to restore order as much as she could!
Old February 16th, 2022, 12:33 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Hey everyone!

First off, I wanted to thank you all for your interest It was a tough choice, but we've decided on the following:

For the RiverClan cat:
- Birdpaw! @poppy.
I would strongly caution against having her jump into the river - it's suppose to be dangerous/deadly! Since she's inexperienced I think the likely outcome would be her getting sucked into the current and dying, so it might be better to have her try and fail/perhaps @x ghostie can have Wormboy intervene and stop her.

For the stinky trespassers:

- Thistlestorm and Cindersky! @VexSkullz @tulle
I thought having two ladies with very differing opinions on the matter could be fun .. especially when things go south

- Acornnose! @Rockfall
He's a bit of a loose cannon since this will be around Smallpines, but I figured perhaps he could've gone further than he initially intended looking for a good hunting spot. Could put more stress on the RC crew/help to escalate things further into a fight.

Pretty open minded to how things go for Thistlestep's death, will base it off whoever attacks him. :P

I'll be posting a starter sometime tonight, and will mention you guys when the patrols/Acorn cross paths! If you want to establish your characters patrolling/trespassing prior to the confrontations in that thread, I don't mind - it just won't be acknowledged by the RC crew immediately.