Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
blessed by the stars [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 07:49 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 07:49 PM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:40 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:38 PM

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:47 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Translate Nonsense!!!UwU

And also
DEAR MURDERER!!!
We can control the lightning chain!
@Bravekit
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:10 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Doing a longer one this time :3

Original:

Puddlepaw was a little taken aback by Weaselskip's sudden outburst. It was the first time he'd ever seen another cat get so irritated, though he figured it was all with good reason. After all, Basilpaw had gone and scared off all the nearby prey that could have been used for their lesson. But he soon forgot about it. Besides, the anger was directed towards Basilpaw, and not him. Though he did feel a little pity for his friend, he needed to focus on the lesson at hand, and a pity party wasn't going to help the cause at all. Reverting his attention to hunting, he watched earnestly as Weaselskip demonstrated the proper rabbit flushing technique. He paid close attention to every detail, fearing he would mess up and get scolded. Low belly, low belly, low belly... He repeated the phrase several times in his head, to make sure he wouldn't forget it on his attempt. That was his way of memorizing things, repeating them several times through. Nodding in response to Weaselskip's words, Puddlepaw crouched low to the ground, his belly just a smidge off the floor. It felt a bit awkward at first, to be hobbling around with his stomach so close to the earth. His muscles were tensed, and his joints tightened, making it feel quite uncomfortable to move around in such a position. But after a few circles around the small clearing, the russet and black tom soon began to feel a more at ease. He began to relax his stiffened joints and muscles, allowing for a more natural, quicker, and wider range of movements. He couldn't do it quite as fast as Weaselskip had done when she demonstrated the technique, but he was getting there. He smiled as he continued practicing, proud of himself for picking it up so quickly. "Am I doing it right?" He asked, waiting to see if any part of his technique needed fixing.

Translated:

Puddlepaw and Weaselskip died suddenly. This is the first time he has seen the other cats going to take him, even though he thinks it is the cause. In fact, it must be close to Basilpaw would be returned to all living beings, and get rid of them. But he forgot. Furthermore, compared to Basilpaw, it is not. And he did eats his neighbor, and with a little, and not to focus the Master of everything, the food is loving kindness is, the cause, and there is no help. Hunter saw his disappearance as the Weaselskip rabbit resolved the relevant provisions. So each of the sections for each of the attentionara of fear on the side and scolded Donec velit. The small, humble, humble again is said that it is not long ... in the head of the sentence, as usual is in need is his zeal, to forget. That's the way he ichegharịa against him a lot of the time. In response to Weaselskip, Puddlepaw made progress on the ground, to the ground. He played shy at first, as appropriate. Skeleton work came in and closed the case would move a little bit. After a few small circles around the world they started to drive the valley. She started by resting her muscles, joints random, faster, more conceptual movements. There is no need to do so it quickly became a favorite with the female Weaselskip system, but it still does not exist. For him continues, he smiled a little, and makes his boast was highlighted by customers. "Well what do you do?" He asked to wait or for any part of the skills needed to fix it.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:16 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
And also
DEAR MURDERER!!!
We can control the lightning chain!
@Bravekit
Also good lines.

“We are proud to be united by a silver coin.”
“Kitty!”
“Counting is important.”

Apparently...?

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:22 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Doing a longer one this time :3

Original:

Puddlepaw was a little taken aback by Weaselskip's sudden outburst. It was the first time he'd ever seen another cat get so irritated, though he figured it was all with good reason. After all, Basilpaw had gone and scared off all the nearby prey that could have been used for their lesson. But he soon forgot about it. Besides, the anger was directed towards Basilpaw, and not him. Though he did feel a little pity for his friend, he needed to focus on the lesson at hand, and a pity party wasn't going to help the cause at all. Reverting his attention to hunting, he watched earnestly as Weaselskip demonstrated the proper rabbit flushing technique. He paid close attention to every detail, fearing he would mess up and get scolded. Low belly, low belly, low belly... He repeated the phrase several times in his head, to make sure he wouldn't forget it on his attempt. That was his way of memorizing things, repeating them several times through. Nodding in response to Weaselskip's words, Puddlepaw crouched low to the ground, his belly just a smidge off the floor. It felt a bit awkward at first, to be hobbling around with his stomach so close to the earth. His muscles were tensed, and his joints tightened, making it feel quite uncomfortable to move around in such a position. But after a few circles around the small clearing, the russet and black tom soon began to feel a more at ease. He began to relax his stiffened joints and muscles, allowing for a more natural, quicker, and wider range of movements. He couldn't do it quite as fast as Weaselskip had done when she demonstrated the technique, but he was getting there. He smiled as he continued practicing, proud of himself for picking it up so quickly. "Am I doing it right?" He asked, waiting to see if any part of his technique needed fixing.

Translated:

Puddlepaw and Weaselskip died suddenly. This is the first time he has seen the other cats going to take him, even though he thinks it is the cause. In fact, it must be close to Basilpaw would be returned to all living beings, and get rid of them. But he forgot. Furthermore, compared to Basilpaw, it is not. And he did eats his neighbor, and with a little, and not to focus the Master of everything, the food is loving kindness is, the cause, and there is no help. Hunter saw his disappearance as the Weaselskip rabbit resolved the relevant provisions. So each of the sections for each of the attentionara of fear on the side and scolded Donec velit. The small, humble, humble again is said that it is not long ... in the head of the sentence, as usual is in need is his zeal, to forget. That's the way he ichegharịa against him a lot of the time. In response to Weaselskip, Puddlepaw made progress on the ground, to the ground. He played shy at first, as appropriate. Skeleton work came in and closed the case would move a little bit. After a few small circles around the world they started to drive the valley. She started by resting her muscles, joints random, faster, more conceptual movements. There is no need to do so it quickly became a favorite with the female Weaselskip system, but it still does not exist. For him continues, he smiled a little, and makes his boast was highlighted by customers. "Well what do you do?" He asked to wait or for any part of the skills needed to fix it.
What.
being this young is art

Old May 10th, 2020, 07:10 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Fun!
Original: "I'm doing great!" Russetpatch meowed happily. She smiled at her and almost purred, but she stopped herself at the last moment. I can't make her think I like her! The warrior thought. I don't even want to think I like her! She added, thinking of her dreams in the nursery with kits. She would love to be a mother, but if she liked she-cats that wouldn't be possible. She snapped out of her thoughts and went back to searching for prey.

Translated: "I'm better!" Russetpatch is happily changing. The warning almost laughed, but stopped at the last minute. I can't think I love you! The hero believes. I don’t even think I like it! She thinks about her dream in a kindergarten with clubs. She loved being a mother, but it wouldn’t be if she loved cats. He held back his thoughts and turned to look angry.

Translated 2 (More layers): "More than that!" Fried Patch has changed a lot and the delay is a bit late, but I don't like it until the last minute! I don't like a successful leader! She dreamed of becoming a nurse and going to school. She wants to be a mother, but cats are not resilient and look even worse

... Fried. Patch.

Click my dragons!
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:01 AM

My Mood: In Love

original
Then the wheel of nature just stood there confused and headed for the hunt. Then all of a sudden he pinned to the ground and it was a member of the Shadow Tribe. wildpelt froze and realized that the apprentice was a cat so he couldn't
Counter-attack because there were no gentlemen of him. So he waited until the cat asked him a question. She asked "What are you doing here? It's not a place you can be." Then he galloped "Oh, I'm just examining my cute rose."

translated
thuma waqafat eijlat altabieat hunak murtabikat watawajahat lilsayd. thuma faj'at thbbt ealaa al'ard wakan edwana fi qabilat alzal. jamadat Wildpelt wa'adrakt 'ana almutadarib kan qitatan ldhlk lam yastatie
hujum mudadun li'anah lm yakun hunak 'ayu sadat lih. fantazir hataa sa'alatah alqitat swalaan. sa'alt "madha tafeal huna? lays mkanana yumkinuk 'an takun fiha." thuma rakad "awh , 'ana faqat 'afhas waradi allatifat." @Shadeleaf
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

(not RP bit because that'd take too long, so have an english assignment i did)

original:

My mom, brother and I climb the stairs in anticipation for the yearly tradition of a ride, proceeding to sit down on some straw bales. The straw pokes my legs like a pin in a pincushion; however, the wagon starts moving, so I forget about it.

We can hear the loud clip-clop of the draft horses in front of us, pulling the wagon along slowly. While admiring their sleek brown coats, we also pick up their musty odor. We glance around at the beautiful forestry, and the trees are all kinds of shades of orange and brown. The breeze is light on our shoulders, the air is crisp and clean, and birds are chirping through the air like a chorus of soprano singers.

Then suddenly, one of the men handling the horses urges them to start trotting, and we start going much faster! The wind seems to pick up, and I taste its freshness on my tongue while watching the scenery pass by quickly. People are chatting and laughing all around us, and finally, we slow once more, the excitement now gone. The calm returns, but the conversations continue as we relax.

Eventually, the wagon reaches a slope. The horses pull us up determinedly, snorting in exertion, then we round a small building and come to a stop at the stairs again. I feel a little disappointed at the fact the experience is over, but ultimately content and happy; though, that’s mostly because we get to pet the horses afterwards!

translated:

My mother, my brothers and sisters have followed a year-long tradition of making mistakes. The horse moved like a wheel, but the car started to move, and then I forgot.

We feel the huge impact of horse racing and truck control. We will smell the first smell when we wear purple clothes. Look for beautiful forests, orange and purple. The wind is blowing in the background, the wind is very clear, and the high school music group is flying in the air.

Suddenly, we were ordered to escape the cyclist and leave quickly. The wind was blowing, I quickly looked at the scene, people around chatted and laughed, I licked my tongue, and finally we were silent and unhappy. The silence is back, but the conversation continues until the silence.

Finally, the car crashed. The horse shot us and threw us, then we entered a hut and placed it on the ladder. I am sorry for all these endings, but I am very happy. But because we don't have a horse.
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:19 PM

Your Best Friend*
*Hi my name's flowey, I'm your new best friend.
Welcome underground. looks like you're new, well lucky for you kid, I can show you around.
lots to do so much to see. share the love, be friends with me. Friends are made with love, love spreads through pellets here I've got a few. catch them why don't cha catch all that you can' RUN INTO THEM YOU FOOL. feeling woozy? good you're dumb. you fell down now I'll have fun. down here there's one rule kill or you'll be killed, a lesson you'll soon learn. levels of violence that's my kind of love spreads when I slash and burn. take heart kid, you met your end. falling to your true best friend. I will not bow down, I will not suffer, I will not ever cry. this is the end, or your evry short path, toodlooo kiddo, DIE.

TRANSLATED

you are best friends
Hi, my last name, I am the best friend ever
Welcome to the center, you look, feel good and your child, I can show you everything. Very informative, I love to share, my friend. Friends are used with love, love is spread through pellets. That's wrong, it's weird. Catch, why are you grabbing everything you can? Then he ran in, ignorant. Was it funny? You're spoiled, fall right now, I'm happy. Here is the bottom line: a kill or a death, a lesson you will soon learn. Increasing violence is cutting back and eliminating more violence. Your friend loves your kid very well

It appears translate flowey loves our kid very well and think's this is weird.

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; May 10th, 2020 at 01:21 PM.