Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:58 AM

Old October 12th, 2019, 09:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@BILL.

The brown tabby had already been hunting that day, but she just...needed to get her mind cleared. Besides it was leaf fall! Her favorite season. Everything was.....calm . But these past moons have been crazy in her opinion . Her tail twitched with frustration as she glared up at the sky your supposed to help cats! I know you kept my apprentice from leaving ....but why let all this chaos happen!? she growled with a twitch of her whiskers atleast the darkforest is honest in who they are. With a sigh and a yawn she head toward the stream I just hope the leader and deputy know what they're doing ......

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 17th, 2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old October 13th, 2019, 12:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"How about you come up with something now?" Splashpaw meowed and gave him a smile. She decided it would be best to take turns on who got to pick the games.
"Me? Really?" While Ashpaw was grateful for the offer, he didn't want to scare Splashpaw away with his questionable decision-making; not to mention, when he did make a decision, it wasn't always an ideal one. "Well, uh... we could have a fishing competition. That way we'll catch some prey for RiverClan, too!" He gave her a hopeful smile, awaiting a response. Whether she liked fishing competitions or not, he'd find out shortly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 13th, 2019, 12:23 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Me? Really?" While Ashpaw was grateful for the offer, he didn't want to scare Splashpaw away with his questionable decision-making; not to mention, when he did make a decision, it wasn't always an ideal one. "Well, uh... we could have a fishing competition. That way we'll catch some prey for RiverClan, too!" He gave her a hopeful smile, awaiting a response. Whether she liked fishing competitions or not, he'd find out shortly.
"Yeah, that's a good idea!" Splashpaw meowed with a smile. She wasn't very good at fishing- actually she was awful at it- but thought it would be nice to have more practice on fishing.
Old October 13th, 2019, 12:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Yeah, that's a good idea!" Splashpaw meowed with a smile. She wasn't very good at fishing- actually she was awful at it- but thought it would be nice to have more practice on fishing.
"Great!" This was going to be fun, Ashpaw knew it. Most cats did pretty well in fishing competitions; he wasn't sure if it was the excitement of the competition itself or the fun that came with hunting with your friends. For him, it was a mixture of both. "Follow me, I know a good spot!" Hyped up on the promise of some more fun with his new friend, Ashpaw half-bounced through the territory, down towards the river.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:44 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Gingerthroat blinked his eyes open as the weight of the badger was knocked away from him; he leaped to his paws, then stood there a moment, staring. He felt stunned a moment, watching as Cocoaheart battled the beast with a ferocity that would make any leader proud. Suddenly, the badger roared and threw itself to the side, throwing off the chocolate coloured molly. It bore down on her, pinning her down and suddenly, it slammed it's paws down hard on her. "Nooo!!! L-l-eave her al-l-looone!," he yowled, and he leaped at it with a battle cry, slashing at it's throat with strong claws. Yowling with anger and hatred, Gingerthroat slashed at the beast's eyes. "How. Dare. You. Hurt. Her!!!" he kept lashing at it's eyes and throat until blood was pooling around them. The badger swiped it's huge claws at Gingerthroat, ripping open the pelt on his flank. Gingerthroat shrieked and flew at the mammal, clinging to it's neck and tearing at it's throat with all his strength. The badger screamed and threw him off before running off into the reeds, leaving a thick trail of blood.

Gingerthroat stood there a moment, panting, with pain all over him. Suddenly, his mind clicked. Cocoaheart!!! He whirled around and ran to her limp, broken body on the ground. He collapsed beside her, curling around her and rapidly licking her cheek. "No, no, no! Coc-c-coaheart!!! Please wa...ke up, please, please, p-p-pl-lease!" as he begged, he kept licking her cheek between words. "P-please... oh, m-my beautiful Coc-coaheart... I-I-I love you, I l-love you so-o much... please w-wake up..." he felt like he would cry any moment.

Cocoahearts mind was set in one thing. Saving Gingerthroat. She hadn't even thought about her own safety. Her protective instinct and feeling just took charge. Next thing she knew pain over took her body as she hit the ground, stunned. Then only a moment later huge claws slashed down on her taking her breath and engulfing her in more pain. Everything else was moving as a blur. She could hear Gingerthroat yelling and screaming as the beast yallowed and roared. Nothing was clear as the chocolate colored warrior laied there bleeding out. This wasn't how today was supposed to go. She was planning on telling Gingerthroat how she felt about him. Not die fighting for him.
Her brown gaze tried to focus on the tom's face as he appeared beside her. "Y-our... okay...!" She mustered out a weak smile forming on her muzzle. He was alive. This was all worth it. Cocoaheart was finding it hard to breath and talk. She reached out as little as she needed and pressed her nose to his cheek breathing his scent in. He loved her. That alone made her want to jump up and shower him in licks but she couldn't. Her heart swelled, eyes threatening to pour years of joy. She was dying but dying knowing the love of her life loved her too. "I.. l..ove you.. too.. G-gingerthroat... y..your so... wonderful." She replied taking in a quivering shallow breath. "P..please d-on't c.. cry I... will a-lways b..b..be wi..th you... G..ing..er..." She added her voice dying out as her chest rose for the last time. Head lowering back to the ground her eyes fully glazed over. Her body was still, a weak smile still in her face. She died happy with the person she cares most about.
A drop of rain fell, followed by another bringing the promised rain to the blood splattered clearing. It completed the sorrowful mood. As the rain poorer everything was still as if morning the loss of a life.

(I wanna cry n almost did ;-; )

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:42 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Cocoahearts mind was set in one thing. Saving Gingerthroat. She hadn't even thought about her own safety. Her protective instinct and feeling just took charge. Next thing she knew pain over took her body as she hit the ground, stunned. Then only a moment later huge claws slashed down on her taking her breath and engulfing her in more pain. Everything else was moving as a blur. She could hear Gingerthroat yelling and screaming as the beast yallowed and roared. Nothing was clear as the chocolate colored warrior laied there bleeding out. This wasn't how today was supposed to go. She was planning on telling Gingerthroat how she felt about him. Not die fighting for him.
Her brown gaze tried to focus on the tom's face as he appeared beside her. "Y-our... okay...!" She mustered out a weak smile forming on her muzzle. He was alive. This was all worth it. Cocoaheart was finding it hard to breath and talk. She reached out as little as she needed and pressed her nose to his cheek breathing his scent in. He loved her. That alone made her want to jump up and shower him in licks but she couldn't. Her heart swelled, eyes threatening to pour years of joy. She was dying but dying knowing the love of her life loved her too. "I.. l..ove you.. too.. G-gingerthroat... y..your so... wonderful." She replied taking in a quivering shallow breath. "P..please d-on't c.. cry I... will a-lways b..b..be wi..th you... G..ing..er..." She added her voice dying out as her chest rose for the last time. Head lowering back to the ground her eyes fully glazed over. Her body was still, a weak smile still in her face. She died happy with the person she cares most about.
A drop of rain fell, followed by another bringing the promised rain to the blood splattered clearing. It completed the sorrowful mood. As the rain poorer everything was still as if morning the loss of a life.

(I wanna cry n almost did ;-; )
As Cocoaheart took her final breath and became still, Gingerthroat felt panick rise in his chest. He nudged her gently with his muzzle, tears welling up in his eyes. "C-cocoahear-eart? C'mon Co-coca... please g-get up... let's g-go back t-to cam-mp... p-pl-please... Cocoa heart?" suddenly, as the rain began pouring down, the realization hit him with full force. "Cocoaheart? Cocoa heart..." he lifted his muzzle to the sky. "COCOAHEART!!!!!!" he howled to the sky, a howl filled with all the grief, sorrow, despair, and sheer pain of his loss. He curled himself around her small, broken body, sobbing his poor heart out as he tucked his face against hers. His echoing sobs rang out in the clearing, and he cried and cried until he fell asleep, the rain falling around them.

((I cried, it's just so sad! I feel so bad for the poor bab ;-; anyways, want to end it here?))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 16th, 2019, 05:19 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Troubled Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Eagleflight gave the apprentice a sympathetic glance when he spoke of his nest being destroyed. Lionstorm could surely be difficult to handle sometimes, and definitely wasn't the most mature cat. He made a mental note to offer to help gather materials for a new nest or something. He didn't want to make it seem like he was just brushing it off.

"My concern is the fire, mainly," he finally got more specific, convincing himself he didn't have to speak in tongues. "It's not that I particularly care about ShadowClan at all, I just...no cat should have to suffer like that! And I helped cause it. After seeing the damage that was done to ThunderClan, thinking about ShadowClan being in the same situation because of me, it's eating me up inside." His fur bristled slightly as he mentally relived that night in the flames, with his paws singed and his throat burning with ash, and his mad dash to the river to escape being swallowed by the blaze. It was a fear he wouldn't wish upon anyone.

"I guess specifically, I wanted to know if you agreed with that plan. Do you think it was justified? Did they deserve it?" The russet tom could barely think for himself. Here he was, asking the opinion of an apprentice for validation when he couldn't turn to Lionstorm for advice. He had always trusted the deputy so unconditionally, and to suddenly feel this much doubt about him was sending his world crumbling down. Does StarClan approve of what I did? his heart jumped in fear thinking of judgement being passed on him by his ancestors. He'd caused so much suffering. So much pain. But he was just following orders, wasn't he?
Fawnpaw swallowed a sigh, feeling this was far above anything he was equipped to handle. It was a discussion for an elder or the fictional StarClan's wisdom, not a young apprentice who knew enough to recognize he barely knew anything at all.. and this was among that which he doubted he'd have any helpful input. Although he listened and nodded, Eagleflight's stressed ramble made it difficult to discern what precisely he was looking for here, but his follow up aided in identifying that. Nevertheless, Fawnpaw was quiet, taking his time to answer as he waded through layers of thoughts concerning morality. "I... that's a little loaded. Um. Retribution isn't... perfectly just. There are a lot of nice cats who died for no reason," the disappearance of Willowpaw had him wincing, "and.. a bunch of monsters that live to be elders. I don't know if justice is.. a thing. I mean, what if ShadowClan is a Clan of killers, codebreakers, and thieves--would that make it okay? They did move the border," he pointed out, but then shook his head. "I don't know if they deserved it, but it's... kind of done. Like, you already did it, and... there's not a way to reverse that. So, I guess your energy would probably be more useful on trying to be better rather than feeling bad about it-- guilt isn't really helping anyone."

Fawnpaw kept his gaze on Eagleflight, the corners of his muzzle wavering into a frown. "But... you've, uh, sought me out... to tell me that you feel bad about your role in what happened to ShadowClan, and asking if I thought it was justified so you might have a chance at feeling better about burning a Clan." It was soft, an urge toward self-reflection when Eagleflight's concerns seemed to be of himself and removing the grasp of guilt.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old October 16th, 2019, 05:47 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Troubled Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnpaw swallowed a sigh, feeling this was far above anything he was equipped to handle. It was a discussion for an elder or the fictional StarClan's wisdom, not a young apprentice who knew enough to recognize he barely knew anything at all.. and this was among that which he doubted he'd have any helpful input. Although he listened and nodded, Eagleflight's stressed ramble made it difficult to discern what precisely he was looking for here, but his follow up aided in identifying that. Nevertheless, Fawnpaw was quiet, taking his time to answer as he waded through layers of thoughts concerning morality. "I... that's a little loaded. Um. Retribution isn't... perfectly just. There are a lot of nice cats who died for no reason," the disappearance of Willowpaw had him wincing, "and.. a bunch of monsters that live to be elders. I don't know if justice is.. a thing. I mean, what if ShadowClan is a Clan of killers, codebreakers, and thieves--would that make it okay? They did move the border," he pointed out, but then shook his head. "I don't know if they deserved it, but it's... kind of done. Like, you already did it, and... there's not a way to reverse that. So, I guess your energy would probably be more useful on trying to be better rather than feeling bad about it-- guilt isn't really helping anyone."

Fawnpaw kept his gaze on Eagleflight, the corners of his muzzle wavering into a frown. "But... you've, uh, sought me out... to tell me that you feel bad about your role in what happened to ShadowClan, and asking if I thought it was justified so you might have a chance at feeling better about burning a Clan." It was soft, an urge toward self-reflection when Eagleflight's concerns seemed to be of himself and removing the grasp of guilt.
Listening to the apprehension in Fawnpaw's voice, Eagleflight felt more and more ridiculous for asking him about this in the first place. What was he thinking? Why would Fawnpaw be any wiser about this than he was? Was he truly that desperate for validation? Perhaps it was because the apprentice often acted far more mature than his age. Nonetheless, the reassurance he got was still helpful.
"I guess you're right," he sighed. It was in the past, and mulling over it constantly wasn't going to change the fact that it happened. Spilling his guts about the truth of the plan would only make things worse for himself. It was better if he just kept his mouth shut and kept that secret locked away. Lionstorm's respect was a far more valuable asset to him than clearing his conscience. It's not like the clans were supposed to be friends, anyways. And the ShadowClan fire had hopefully not been nearly as devastating as the one in ThunderClan. Perhaps he would have to sneak in and have a look at their territory for himself.

"Thank you, Fawnpaw. I'm sorry do have bothered you about this," he told the smaller cat, trying to hide his embarrassment over having asked an apprentice for life advice.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 16th, 2019, 07:42 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Dirtfur stumped on the grass, looking back to see if Scarfang ( @Nebby ) and Midnightrise ( @Skeleton Bliss Girl ) again. He didn't want to lose sight of his clanmates.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; October 16th, 2019 at 07:43 PM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 07:04 AM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur stumped on the grass, looking back to see if Scarfang ( @Nebby ) and Midnightrise ( @Skeleton Bliss Girl ) again. He didn't want to lose sight of his clanmates.
@Dirtfur @Skeleton Bliss Girl
Scarfang followed, nose up to sniff the air and mouth open to let the scents waft into his scent glands. His tail swished and he huffed.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site