Last post by Luminous
Today 05:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2023, 11:15 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Purrks(Kitty softpaws, Shadow fiend-both perm, active)

Sharppaw whipped in Rosehowls direction. "You can either help me kill the med cat or Help Dawnstar. Both would be helpful." She barked. Without waiting for a response she crept into the shadows watching as the meddie tended to an apprentice. She smiled as she crept closer and closer, hopefully undetected.

@poppy. @Omari

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 30th, 2023, 11:20 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw hissed. "And there you idiotic cats go! Blaming thr many for the actions of the few. I joined this clan 1 moons ago. What evidence do you have that I've killed anyone?" She spat, unsheathing her claws and lunging towards the other apprentice.
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan
Silver Tongue: ACTIVE | Shadow Fiend: ACTIVE

Yellowpaw heard the cat. "Fair enough, but you're also attacking me who is just trying to get revenge upon one cat, and that requires defeating you."He said bouncing back and dodging, squeakily laughing. "Haha, missed me!"He said, swatting back.
(if he hits: )
"take that!"he said, drawn out.
(if he misses: )
"Ah!"He growled high-pitched.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old September 30th, 2023, 11:59 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw heard the cat. "Fair enough, but you're also attacking me who is just trying to get revenge upon one cat, and that requires defeating you."He said bouncing back and dodging, squeakily laughing. "Haha, missed me!"He said, swatting back.
(if he hits: )
"take that!"he said, drawn out.
(if he misses: )
"Ah!"He growled high-pitched.

Fawnpaw

Hissing when the apprentice tried to swipe a paw at her, she pounced in front of him and started batting her unsheathed claws at his face and throar rapidly.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 30th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO FIGHT ANY FIGHTING POST AFTER THE 30TH 11:59 PM CST WILL NOT COUNT.]

@poppy. @FeurSturm @Starfinder[Your post came a bit late, Dawnstar already moved, so I'm going to try and work it in here as best as I can] @Bean_The_Cat [Bean, your post confuses me a little is Wildtwist done fighting Dawn after this post? Cause I'm assuming Wild ran off to fight Chub.]

There were ThunderClan rodents falling from the sky... hmm, something to contemplate later when she was not dealing with multiple threats. Was she becoming overwhelmed, a little, but she was all for the challenge! This ThunderClan tom needed to learn how to dodge more, although she commended him on his endurance and will to keep battling. He was a bit dull though, trying to pin her down anywhere. Normally she could handle such a weak attack, unless there was a crazy bird attacking her of course. Dovefluff took that exact moment to leap on Dawnstar's back and began clawing the hell out of her.

The hurt simply fueled her rage as she focused on tearing apart these vermin. Weaving a forepaw in between herself and Wildtwist, Dawnstar attempted to gouge her claws into Wildtwist's chest and shove him away from her with a powerful push. At the same time, she turned her head and aimed to grab a hold of one of Dovefluff's legs with a nasty bite, fully intending to snap bone if possible, and yank her bodily from her back uncaring of the scratches it'd most likely leave along the leader's back.

Of course, the lucky little bird would be allowed to flutter off as once again Dawnstar's attention was pulled away from her. Seriously, the amount of luck Dovefluff had with avoiding the full repercussions of Dawnstar's temper was amazing. The leader wondered if StarClan was looking after her.

The bloody, wrathful leader had to avoid Ghostpaw's attempt to attack her neck. Why the pipsqueak was even here was a question to ask later. With both warriors hopefully reeling and recovering, Dawnstar took a moment to swing her huge claws toward Ghostpaw's face, whether they hit or not didn't matter, she just wanted Ghostpaw to go play with someone at her own pace, like Lynxpaw!

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; September 30th, 2023 at 12:49 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 12:36 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

△▼△
Cunningthroat - He/Him - 40 moons
▼△▼△
꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Cunningthroat's eyes glued onto the thunderclan rodent as he darted forwars towards him; he was shooken for a moment once his opponent suddenly darted to the other side and his first instinct was to move his claws in an upward motion as quickly as he could in an attempt to counter the whatever possible attack incoming and claw the other cat. The claws of his enemy just barely hit one of his eyes, which shocked him. Well, that is definately going to blind him for the rest of his life. Extremly annoying, by the way. And on top of all that it still hurted.

Was he going to finally give up now? Well he already took one of the rodent's life away so as much as he just wanted to just keep fighing and ignore his injuries, it would be hard to do so. And that's when he figured he could make a plan to make one last mark. Just one more "fine whatever, i guess you win our fight but i doubt the rest of my clan'll give up" he said, hoping the other cat would believe him. Was attempting to kill this cat worth giving up his own life? Well if he dies taking another cat down with him then that'll still be quite satisfying in his book
╰─▸ ❝ @silverwynds[Eveningdance]

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons
purrks: -

---

The tabby heaves as he pushes through the pain in his belly. The feeling of blood running down his legs is unsettling. Uncomfortable. He can't remember the last time he felt this feeling. But he couldn't let his guard down. The Shadowrat was unpredictable. If he turned his back on him he would surely be stabbed-- he had dealt with Shadowclanners long enough to know better. Eyes narrowed and stance defensive, he stays glued to his spot, tail lashing behind him.

"Begone, scum. This is your chance before I bleed you dry here and now."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 30th, 2023, 12:40 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Fawnpaw

Hissing when the apprentice tried to swipe a paw at her, she pounced in front of him and started batting her unsheathed claws at his face and throar rapidly.
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw got hit the first and second time, both hitting his already broken snout. "Hey! Ouch!"He yelped. The next few times, he stepped back. "One step, two step, three step, four!" This was getting fun now! "Is this how Thunderclan warriors fight? cmon, try a little harder!" Finally he was able to do something entertaining while helping his clan.

He batted back at the cat, aiming for right above her eye, but it looked as if he was reaching directly for her eye. While doing that, he prepared his other front paw for an attack at her throat, tensing his back legs.
(Finish fast plz, u choose who wins)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old September 30th, 2023, 12:44 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Dreamingbloom

She thought he plan would work. Her wounds looked convincing enough. Hissing in pain from claws digging into her stomach, the slashed her front paws upwards, hoping to slash Bumblestar's throat.
Unsheathed claws flashed toward her throat. Snarling, Bumblestar reared back, and they caught the side of her neck instead of their initial target. It still stung to high hell, and honestly out of any of the injuries she thought these might have the highest chance of scarring. "Damn you!" she spat, and with her claws still presumably buried in Dreamingbloom's underbelly, she twisted them and raked downward, hoping to tear it open further. At the same time her jaws snapped forward to grab onto the base of one of the ShadowClanner's outstretched forepaws, where she would yank at a sharp angle to snap a bone or dislocate the limb entirely if she managed to get her teeth around it.
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:04 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

tw: gore, graphic threats

Dovefluff

The molly made a mental note to thank whatever guardian angel she had, because christ, she was getting lucky. Her eyes strayed to a familiar golden warrior across the battlefield, feeling a wave of relief that he was still standing before focusing back on her issue. With every tear of Dawnstar's flesh beneath her, Dovefluff kept going, her blood dripping onto the backside of the older molly. Teeth grabbed onto her hind leg and she let out a startled groan, trying to dig her claws in and hold onto the leader. It was useless, and she felt her body go rigid with pain as powerful jaws pierced flesh and bone, and with one last slash aimed at Dawnstar's back, Dovefluff was yanked off the leader's back, slamming to the ground, jaws parted in a soundless cry of pain, before she tried pushing herself to her paws, ready to attack the leader again.

Then she saw it.

Her baby. Her daughter. With a ShadowClan warrior atop of her, blood covering the achingly familiar calico pelt. Her daughter. Dovefluff knew that pelt better than she even knew her own, the image of the cat she loved most in this world engraved in her mind deeper than anything. She knew Springpaw's pelt better than she knew her name. That was her baby. And the cat on top of her beloved child was as good as dead. Dovefluff didn't usually have an explosive temper, she didn't want to see her father or mother in her own actions, but a rare show of Dovefluff's deeply buried ShadowClan brutality was coming to the surface, like a monster crashing out of the shadows, overriding the panic and pain and desperation. Her baby was not dying today. Not like this. C

Abandoning her fight with Dawnstar, Dovefluff couldn't feel anything, not the pain of her fractured leg, not the agony of her shredded stomach, she only felt the fierce love and fury of a mother who refused to lose her child. Her last child. Her only baby. "GET THE HELL OFF MY DAUGHTER." Sprinting across the battlefield like a lionness charging to defend her cub, the Russian-Blue mix aimed to slam into Shadefrost's side, and if she was able, would dig her teeth and claws into his side to tear open gruesome, slashing wounds in whatever piece of flesh she could, and if she was able, she would send him flying off of her daughter. She didn't feel any of her wounds as she stood over Springpaw's horribly battered, bloody body, staring scalding daggers at Shadefrost. "Get the hell away before I tear every limb off of your body." She snarled, usually gentle face and kind sapphire eyes a furious, sickened mask of the fierce and murderous threat that only a protective mother could possess. "I'll send you to hell in so many pieces the demons will mistake you for a pile of dirt."

After snarling with a ferocity that rivaled the greatest and most brutal creatures at Shadefrost, ivory claws slid out and ready to absolutely murder this horrible cat (she would, but that would leave Springpaw vulnerable and... she would never do that again) the molly turned her attention to her beloved daughter. She looked down at her precious Springpaw, face growing pale as she saw how horribly... dead her baby looked. Sheathing her claws and turning to focus her attention on pressing a paw gently but firmly on the bloody throat wound, crouching so that her larger silver body covered Springpaw completely, a meat shield if you would, so that any attack would have to go through her before anyone could touch her baby. "Oh Spring, oh my baby." She whispered, trying to keep the panic out of her face. "You're gonna be alright, okay? Mama's here, you're safe. I'm so sorry, baby. No one's going to hurt you anymore, I'm here my little spring, Mama's here." Her voice was gently and the three paws that held her up were firm, and it seemed that only the force of all of StarClan would be able to move her. Her paw was firm in stopping the bleeding, but not to the point of choking.

StarClan forgive her if Shadefrost made one more move towards her, because she would reduce him to pieces finer and smaller than grains of sand and blades of grass. Dove didn't like killing, but she would enjoy this kill. She would relish sending this horrible creature to hell where he belonged, because he dared hurting her child. He dared to touch her. He dared to scare her and injure her so brutally that she may never recover. He was lucky she was shielding Springpaw or he would be as good as crowfood.

[ @bubblegum. @eris @Levi 99 @Undertaker - the little bird has left dawn at last hehe @Jayvines - just bc she looked at Lion and admired how cute he is :P @Omari @dino. @navarra - bc eris mentioned ya'll and idk if you ]

Last edited by poppy; September 30th, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw got hit the first and second time, both hitting his already broken snout. "Hey! Ouch!"He yelped. The next few times, he stepped back. "One step, two step, three step, four!" This was getting fun now! "Is this how Thunderclan warriors fight? cmon, try a little harder!" Finally he was able to do something entertaining while helping his clan.

He batted back at the cat, aiming for right above her eye, but it looked as if he was reaching directly for her eye. While doing that, he prepared his other front paw for an attack at her throat, tensing his back legs.
(Finish fast plz, u choose who wins)
Fawnpaw

As she was batting at his face, she felt a sharp pain in her
right eye. She could no longer see from it. Then a pain at the side of her neck, having enough, she ran. "Damn you!"

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:18 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
( @Undertaker)

Wildtwist was caught off guard by Dawnstar's sudden attack. He yowled as her claws sunk in. Blood was dripping down his wound, as well as where his ear was bit off. Stars, she was strong. Breathing heavily, he quickly slammed himself down where dawnstar was, hoping to pin her down. His green eyes blazed with anger, and a hint of respect for the ShadowClan leader.

( @poppy. - pp perms given for chub. Lmk if you want me to edit it)

Wildtwist looked around, blood dripping from his wounds. Heb spotted another cat, an apprentice this time. He would be easy. He leaped and landed on his tail. Blinded by rage and hate, he didn't think twice before tearing attacking. Unsheathed claws, the longhaired Thunderclanner attacked, swinging down his claws to Chubpaw's shoulder, aiming to scrape his shoulder. His remaining claws. Duh into the apprentice's tail. Not thinking, he sunk his teeth in, biting off his tail. Green eyes flared with rage for the young cat.

tw: loss of limb, gore
Chubpaw was really confused and really scared, so he had decided to leave. Or... that was the plan. The sound of thunderous pawsteps behind made the young sunshine tabby turn his head just in time as a weight landed on his tail, and Chubs was jerked back by the sudden halt, falling to the ground. Claws pierced his shoulder and the young tom let out a cry of fear, and the fearful cry turned into a gasp of pain as claws pierced his fluffy tail. "P-please, m-mate, I wa-" His pleas turned into a scream as teeth dug into his tail, and he froze, turning back to see a bloody stump where his tail used to be. Chest heaving, too stunned to cry, he raised his paws to try to push Wildtwist away, wheezing softly with terror. Not realizing that his push looked an awful lot like an attack.