Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 3rd, 2017, 12:48 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Sorry 'bout that))
Eburneanpaw watched as she got up, slightly curious as to why she went to Blazingstar's den. Was the kit lying? Did she actually mind that they were over giving her company. The tom frowned deeply and bent his head, beginning to groom his messy fur.
It seemed like only a little while when the strong scent of rabbit filled his senses. He looked up and spotted Willowkit trotting back to them.
"Hey," he meowed, getting up to meet her, his gaze filled with admiration. So she had made it out of Blazingstar's den alive! "Where'd you get that?!"
(Its no prob!)
Willowkit let out a trill of happiness. "I got it from Blazingstar!" The kit was almost bursting with excitement. "I was wandering around in his den, and I got caught," she explained. "He was so nice! He didn't punish me or anything! He gave me this leg before I left." The tabby sniffed the leg with a watering mouth. "Hey," she began. "I have an idea!" Willowkit straightened. "We should all share this rabbit leg!"
( @Beam )
Old September 3rd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post

Willowkit was on her toes with excitement. "Look at this rabbit leg! Guess where it came from," she trilled. The grey-brown kitten bounced up and down for a moment before setting the rabbit leg down. Her green eyes were wide with excitement.

(Aw yeee)
Echopaw tilted his head slightly. "I don't know..a rabbit?" He asked, a slight sarcastic tone under his words. He was interested, but Willowkit had set him up with a pretty okay sarcastic comeback.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 02:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echopaw tilted his head slightly. "I don't know..a rabbit?" He asked, a slight sarcastic tone under his words. He was interested, but Willowkit had set him up with a pretty okay sarcastic comeback.
Willowkit nudged him playfully. "No duh, furball!" Then, she pointed with her tail towards the rabbit leg. "This came from Blazingstar," she replied in a matter-of-fact tone. Willowkit's tail raised, and quivered at the tip. She was so excited to see their faces!
Old September 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post

Emeraldpaw blinked, staring out at the distance. His mind wandered into a daydream during the silence, a habit of his. He was daydreaming of when he would become a warrior, Emerald..something or other. Then he could hunt and fight freely, and maybe even take a mate. If he wanted..maybe. He wasn't truly paying attention, Mothkit hadn't said anything. What was the point if there was no conversation going on. She looked a bit annoyed when he turned to make sure he wasn't missing anything important in his little fantasy. It was embarrassing when that happened. Spacing out and not being able to reply to something someone said. Emeraldpaw didn't get the big deal about his little chuckle. It was just to be friendly, really, or add humor to a conversation. Some cats found it annoying, some cute, Mothkit..he couldn't tell. She looked a bit annoyed, so maybe the first option. Emeraldpaw went back to daydreaming for a few minutes, thinking of his future accomplishments. Could he be deputy? Maybe not..but he'd be a great warrior! He remained happy in his thoughts, knowing it was..hopefully true.

Emeraldpaw managed to snap back to reality. He didn't like the silence, really, he prefered the bustle of movement and lots of noise. Silence was..creepy, to him. Emeraldpaw prayed she'd say something, anything, soon. Even an insult would satisfy him. Emeraldpaw's eyes darted away and his ears swiveled forwards, feeling a bit..awkward. He wanted to say something, when Mothkit thankfully did. "Yeah." He mewed, shuffling his paws awkwardly. "Duh." He mewed, a bit of tease in his voice.

"So..why aren't you hanging out with..those other two, Lynxkit and Nightkit..I think?" Emeraldpaw realized it might be personal, so pinned his ears back slightly. "Er- you don't have to answer if you don't want to." He mumbled, regretting the choice of words. Did he say the wrong thing? Maybe. He hoped not, however, because he wanted to remain Mothkit's friend, even if it wasn't a 'best friend' type of thing. His best friend was Chanterellepaw, and Monarchpaw was nice too. He faintly blushed at the thought of Monarchpaw.

Mothkit was glad they had a tease in his voice. Glad the up-beat tom wasn't annoyed that she seemed so depressed at the moment. He seemed like the type of cat who would be depressed if another cat didn't seem to happy. However he also seemed like the type of tom who might tease you about what you just said. Yes, that seemed like him. The type of tom who would be depressed if another cat was depressed, but had the dignity to still tease them at a "joke". Yes, he seemed like the type of tom who you could open up to. The tom you could trust. Maybe she could do the same thing.

One second thought, maybe not. Mothkit really didn't want to talk about Lynxkit of Nightkit at the moment, but he seemed so nice. What should she do?Maybe if she told him why, she had a better shot at getting a new friend. But then again, maybe they could stay semi-friends. Cats who just talked to each other. That wasn't to bad, right? The problem was, that that was bad. Having a semi-friend, Mothkit just wasn't one of those cats. Sure she waited for cats to come up to her, but if someone was well on their way to becoming her friend, they stayed her friend. That was the rule. That was how it would always be for the molly. It always had been that way for her, why would it need to change. "They had a fight." she stated, her voice clearly insecure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lionsoar's golden eyes finally spotted the tom she had been looking for, and her eyes lit up. But upon realizing that he had just come out of the nursery, confusion clouded her gaze. He hadn't told her he had a mate. And he told her everything. Weaselshade was one of the only cats that Lionsoar trusted enough to be herself around. But she felt a twinge of hurt at the thought that he didn't tell her something so important. But she also felt another twinge, a twinge of an emotion she couldn't quite pinpoint. All she knew was that she was slightly upset at the idea of him having a mate. But why should I be? He's just my friend! And my former mentor as well. Maybe he didn't have a mate. Maybe he was just in there, doing some service for the queens. Lionsoar saw him as a good cat, and that would be something that she thought he would do. Yeah service. Lionsoar didn't know why she was denying the only possible reason he would be in the nursery. That emotion was still twitching throughout her body.
Putting a smile on her face, Lionsoar strode over to Weaselshade, stopping just in front of him. "Hey! I was looking for you!" She purred, her voice light and happy. She felt like an apprentice again, looking up into the tom's eyes. Except it was more now, looking straight into them. She hadn't realized how much she had grown in the past few moons.
A question about him being in the nursery sat on the edge of Lionsoar's tongue, and she so wanted to ask it. But she decided that it was loyalty testing time. If he was truly her friend, then he would tell her everything that had happened in the past moon they had both been too busy with their lives to have talking time. And once he told her all about what he had been up to, Lionsoar promised herself that she would return the favor.

No surprise. She had been a friend of his for so long, it was almost impossible for her to not pad over to him. After all, being his former apprentice, and best friend. If she saw him, exactly what she would want to do was pad over to him. It didn't surprise him. He had been padding over to her as well. They both liked to hang out together, after growing such a strong bond between them. He was either out on patrol, in the nursery (this one not as often), flirting, or with Lionsoar. He liked all of them except the first one. Of course he was a loyal cat to his clan, and didn't mind warrior duties, but sometimes it was good to get away from it all. That's part of why he went in the nursery. Other than checking on her and the kits, it was a way to get away from everyone else. To escape. Thea was always getting on his nerves and such, but he really didn't mind that compared to the stress of hunting, patrolling, and fighting all the time. He was used to Thea. He was used to jobs to but it was different.. in a strange way. Oh, that's actually surprising. Well, not that surprising. But she was looking for him at this exact moment? The tom knew she was a great friend, but still, such a coincidence? Oh, Weaselshade, of course she was looking for you, she's your friend. And that settled that.
Of course you know that at the end of everything good, there is always something bad. As Weaselshade decided that it was normal for her to be looking for him, he realized something. Lionsoar had seen him coming out of the nursery. And he hadn't told her about Thea! Not yet at least.. should he? Should he tell her why he had been in there? She wouldn't disown him as a friend, would she? He hoped not. Maybe Weaselshade could tell her, but start off slowly. "You were?" he asked, pretending to be surprised. It was a good act to. "It was good timing, I was just checking on Thea." There, that was a good way to introduce it.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothkit was glad they had a tease in his voice. Glad the up-beat tom wasn't annoyed that she seemed so depressed at the moment. He seemed like the type of cat who would be depressed if another cat didn't seem to happy. However he also seemed like the type of tom who might tease you about what you just said. Yes, that seemed like him. The type of tom who would be depressed if another cat was depressed, but had the dignity to still tease them at a "joke". Yes, he seemed like the type of tom who you could open up to. The tom you could trust. Maybe she could do the same thing.

One second thought, maybe not. Mothkit really didn't want to talk about Lynxkit of Nightkit at the moment, but he seemed so nice. What should she do?Maybe if she told him why, she had a better shot at getting a new friend. But then again, maybe they could stay semi-friends. Cats who just talked to each other. That wasn't to bad, right? The problem was, that that was bad. Having a semi-friend, Mothkit just wasn't one of those cats. Sure she waited for cats to come up to her, but if someone was well on their way to becoming her friend, they stayed her friend. That was the rule. That was how it would always be for the molly. It always had been that way for her, why would it need to change. "They had a fight." she stated, her voice clearly insecure.
Emeraldpaw smiled slightly at her, his head tilted somewhat to the side, curious about what she'd say. He didn't know her well enough to have a really good grasp of her personality, but something seemed a bit off. His ears slightly lowered, but he didn't ask. Maybe it was nothing, after all she hadn't said anything about it. He shouldn't assume, things about others, he remembered being told that, but this wasn't assuming. it was a..guess, yeah. Just a guess that she was upset.

Emeraldpaw hoped he hadn't made her upset with the sort of thoughtless question, maybe they were just..he didn't really know. What did kits do?
He used to play moss-ball and imagine being leader, that was what he thought most of them did anyways. He wanted to get a few kit friends,
which may have sounded odd, but it was just so he could have a few that would be his age in a few moons. Besides, he missed being a kit. Despite being kit-like, now he had responsibilities. "Oh." He replied, he hated when cats fought. It was even more awkward when the cats were your friend.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:14 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather flicked an ear as she heard Soaringcrane laugh behind her before the sound of pounding paws overtook it. She too, let out a laugh, though hers was simply to express her happiness. The wind washed over her and cooled her body temperature but only fueled the fire in her heart. Crestfeather was truly happy and thought as she ran This must be what it feels like to be completely fulfilled! However, an image of a tiny kit flashed in her mind and tugged at her heart, making the she-cat realize that she wouldn't be complete until all of her dreams were fulfilled. Being young, Crestfeather hadn't dreamed of starting a family at all in her life until just then, when she was still high off of her time with Soaringcrane, goofing off in the territory. Sure, she had accepted that they'd probably have some, and even decided she wanted them, but it had never really been a dream. She was still young, but perhaps it had to do with love, not age. She loved Soaringcrane with every fiber of her being and finally felt the cold longing for something she didn't have, kits. Suddenly, Soaringcrane was beside her. Crestfeather knew just how fast her mate was, and knew his mind well enough to have a pretty good guess at his thoughts. Smirking, Crestfeather bolted for the camp, putting on as much speed as she could muster to make it there before him.
Soaringcrane panted a little as Crestfeather put on a sudden burst of speed, leaving him behind. Soaringcrane forced his muscles to run faster,
but they burned. He slowed down to a trot, but he even couldn't manage that and started to walk slowly, following her tiredly. She's beautiful... He thought tiredly. He knew he was more than lucky to have one of the prettiest she cats in the forest as his mate. Soaringcrane had vowed never to let anyone try to make a move on his new mate. She would always be his; not a tom's, not even StarClan's.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

How had things become so confusing? Obsidiansky had no idea. But it seemed as though life had suddenly taken a turn for the upside down, yet left him no way to turn himself right back up. All he needed was one day without some confession, or argument, or awkward moment. That was it. Perhaps he could find Infernosky, at least he knew nothing would have changed with the stern and no-nonsense former deputy. Sometimes he wanted to act as though she still were. Sometimes he felt like taking orders from her. That was his one female friend who appeared to be completely neutral - well, her and Fawnflower. Were those the only two? No, no there was Jitterpaw as well. Good. That made three, at least three cats who were still on his side. Though Sagewhisker was still his best friend, except not as neutral. His dark eyes flashed as he settled in a corner of the clearing. What, what on earth, had suddenly made him so interesting? He would have given anything for the attention in his apprentice days, but, Obsidiansky was a different cat now. A different and better cat. No longer was he seeking out attention, and neither was he acting all strangely when it came to she cats. Thank goodness - because he wouldn't have a lot of friends otherwise. Though, it was nice to have toms for friends as well. Like Blazingstar, and Russelfur. He wasn't sure what he would do without them. And even though neither of them were very close to him, Obsidiansky was hoping that he would have better luck sometime in the future.

@Sage

The glare that Infernosky shot him was enough to let the black feline know it would be smart to keep his maw shut now. Even though it hadn't been that long ago since they had met, sometimes the red cat truly scared him. Everything from her fiery pelt to her still deputy-like personality was unique, although Obsidiansky had found that a lot of cats had unique personalities. It was sort of one of the perks of living in a Clan, you could meet everyone - and get to know all their little quirks and secrets and things. Though there was no way for the tom to know everybody's secrets, Obsidiansky had found out quite a few things about his clanmates. And he was sure they knew a lot about him. Jitterpaw's stifled snort brought the black cat's smile back to his maw, and he gave her a playful wink. Where Infernosky couldn't see it, of course - if she was a neutral friend in a battle of feelings, then Jitterpaw was another. And a playful one at that, which was worth about ten friends in Obsidiansky's opinion. He needed a playful "just friend" to hang out with, without fear of something happening. And by something happening, that meant... well... any drama.

Because drama had been his life recently. First the drama with Canineheart, now Sagewhisker, and it just might end up draining him. The conversation that the two other cats were having drained into the background as the black feline focused on Russelfur and Jitterpaw, flicking the she cat lightly (in a teasing manner, as an older brother might do) with his tail. Perhaps over time he would become a natural part of their little group. But, it would be difficult to integrate into a group of cats who had been together for so long. If they needed anything, any help as far as the change with WindClan went, Obsidiansky would be happy to. His ears flicked fowards to follow Jitterpaw's quick speech. It was almost impossible to keep up - key word being almost. Almost impossible, but not quite.

He had found that to be a useful little word over the moons. It wasn't as vague as 'sometimes,' which Obsidiansky found didn't add much to a conversation. Where questions were concerned, at least... he had found that it would put more mystery into a cat who didn't really need any more mystery put into them. There had been times cats thought that he was mysterious, or off-putting, or kept to himself and didn't talk to anyone simply because of his appearance. Now that was judging for you. Although Obsidiansky couldn't blame them, they had a right to believe what they wanted to and sometimes he did look that way. Moody, almost. "I'd be glad to take you two out, if you would like." The tom turned to the other two she cats, who were still talking, and waited a moment until it seemed there was a pause in the conversation.

"You could come with us, if you wanted to," He added with a brief smile. It might have been his way of making up for being sarcastic and bothering her. See, the thing about the dark colored tom was that he had a need to be forgiven. Or at least, to feel as though no one was actually angry with him. And that glare Infernosky had shot him had given him just about the lowest feeling he had had in a while. Though he knew she hadn't meant it, at least he hoped not, and if she had it better have just been about his comments. Glancing back at Russel he cocked his head to the side a little as he listened to the tom's speech. It made him feel the slightest bit clumsy with his own words, as the big feline sounded so elegant.

Yes, elegant... as though he were speaking in front of other cats. And the worst thing was, Obsidiansky never would have expected it of him! Which either showed that he hadn't thought very much of Russel's class or he thought the tom was too humble and down-to-earth, or he was imagining something completely different of the feline altogether. Any way you put it couldn't be the best way. "Well..." Obsidiansky's voice trailed off and he glanced at the two cats talking. What was the best way to explain this situation to Russel? "You should probably ask Infernosky about that," He mewed with somewhat of a sheepish expression on his features.

(lol Russel coming out of the den and being like 'would you like a bird or a rabbit for breakfast?' in his butler voice xD)
@InfernoFlicker @AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 3rd, 2017 at 10:42 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane panted a little as Crestfeather put on a sudden burst of speed, leaving him behind. Soaringcrane forced his muscles to run faster,
but they burned. He slowed down to a trot, but he even couldn't manage that and started to walk slowly, following her tiredly. She's beautiful... He thought tiredly. He knew he was more than lucky to have one of the prettiest she cats in the forest as his mate. Soaringcrane had vowed never to let anyone try to make a move on his new mate. She would always be his; not a tom's, not even StarClan's.
Crestfeather didn't notice Soaringcrane slow down. She still ran towards the camp, but she was steadily losing speed. Her lungs, legs, and paws burned but she still pushed it. Finally, feeling as if she might collapse, Crestfeahter slowed to a walk. To her surprise and happiness, Soaringcrane didn't surpass her. It gave her the necessary strength to continue trudging to the camp until she stopped by the camp entrance, flopping onto the ground to wait for Soaringcrane to reach her.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:36 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Quailheart smiled, it wasn't often she got one-on-one hunting with a warrior, usually they'd ask her to show there apprentice how to do three legged fighting and hunting. She nodded,"Sure." She purred"I'd love tom" she gave a flick of her black tail with grey streaks in it.
The petite she-cat cracked a smile before padding forwards and sniffing the air with her black nose. "Hmm, smell anything?" She inquired, turning her head from side to side to get a better sense of the prey within the territory.

Breezycloud scented a couple of rabbits; they were a couple of feet away but out of her sight. They're probably hiding behind a few stones or something, she thought, creeping towards the scent. Quailheart would probably follow, unless she scented prey that was closer by.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 4th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Ooh, sure! I can't decide all those suggestions are so good!)

Hareleap have a little nod, his purrs still rumbling softly from his chest as he lay with his mate, his fur smooth and eyes glowing.
(Okay. You think this is a good place to end the RP, and then we can work out the details of the kits?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread