Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM

Old May 6th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Czar's actions made Shadow smile ever so slightly. This must be very tough for him. He knew that, always trying to shelter the ones you care about, try to keep them from seeing the worst of what the world actually was. It was tiring work. He knew this. "I haven't been the best father since I got back....I know. I've been....fighting my own demons..." He tried his best to explain. "And I thought it would be better if I try to handly my own issues but...I see that my lack of presence has caused things to go majorly awry. And for that, I'm sorry, to the both of you and to the pack."

Czar hummed, slightly uncomfortable by the sudden affection given by his father, nonetheless he stayed by him to comfort. “No it’s…irs not solely your fault. Everything has been…bad…for awhile now.” He looked to Athena, hoping she’d chip in somehow, he couldn’t do this all alone.

Old May 6th, 2023, 09:25 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Czar hummed, slightly uncomfortable by the sudden affection given by his father, nonetheless he stayed by him to comfort. “No it’s…irs not solely your fault. Everything has been…bad…for awhile now.” He looked to Athena, hoping she’d chip in somehow, he couldn’t do this all alone.

Athena frowned at her father. She hadn't seen him in so long, but now here he was. She climbed on top of him, the way she used to do back in the olden days. "It's ok. Things will turn around. I can feel it. Things are only down now, so that we can only go up from where we are." She said calmly with a weak smile. "And maybe the pack will find the happiness that is deserved." She gleamed with confidence, it was partially a ploy. She did not want to seem weak in front of her father, not after the argument she just had with Czar. She had to be the ray of positivity and sunshine that she always was, that she always had to be.

Merayu walked into the den with such a tired expression. She had spent a good portion of the day training Kumu on some of her fighting stances, and he was indeed a fast learner. If he were with the fighters, Ibuki definitely would be impressed for his age. He picked up some moves more or less with ease. He wouldn't lose to a less skilled wolf in some time. Yes she was tired, but pride could also be shown in her tired eyes. She had originally planned on getting out of Ketsueki's grasp with Kumu. Now that he has courted her officially and she admittedly had grown feelings for him, she saw this as a close family and she took pride in treating Kumu like he was her true son.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; May 7th, 2023 at 12:48 AM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 01:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena frowned at her father. She hadn't seen him in so long, but now here he was. She climbed on top of him, the way she used to do back in the olden days. "It's ok. Things will turn around. I can feel it. Things are only down now, so that we can only go up from where we are." She said calmly with a weak smile. "And maybe the pack will find the happiness that is deserved." She gleamed with confidence, it was partially a ploy. She did not want to seem weak in front of her father, not after the argument she just had with Czar. She had to be the ray of positivity and sunshine that she always was, that she always had to be.

Merayu walked into the den with such a tired expression. She had spent a good portion of the day training Kumu on some of her fighting stances, and he was indeed a fast learner. If he were with the fighters, Ibuki definitely would be impressed for his age. He picked up some moves more or less with ease. He wouldn't lose to a less skilled wolf in some time. Yes she was tired, but pride could also be shown in her tired eyes. She had originally planned on getting out of Ketsueki's grasp with Kumu. Now that he has courted her officially and she admittedly had grown feelings for him, she saw this as a close family and she took pride in treating Kumu like he was her true son.

Czar smiled up at Athena, half hearted and tired. “Yeah. I’m sure it will. Everything always does. It’s always night before day.” He hummed, attempting to throw in his own two cents. Comforting the parent as always- his emotions, though addressed in theory, were never fully truly a priority when it came to actions. His heart hurt as he had the sudden realization that it was probably a similar case for Athena as well, but he too could do nothing about it. How could he help her when he was going through the very same thing?

He shook the thoughts from his head. No, now was time to focus on his father. “Don’t cry…maybe mom will cheer up in a few days…” A lie. He knew it, he knew that his mother would never be the same. The real question that plagued his mind is was this her rock bottom… or would she get worse?

~0~

Ketsueki, who had just put his head down after an early mornings shift of errands lifted it once more in irritation to see who dared bother him at this moment in time, however, once he saw his beloved the aggresion left his body instantly. “Merayu,” He hummed happily. “How are you? How was Kumu?” Any progress?”

Old May 9th, 2023, 06:27 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar smiled up at Athena, half hearted and tired. “Yeah. I’m sure it will. Everything always does. It’s always night before day.” He hummed, attempting to throw in his own two cents. Comforting the parent as always- his emotions, though addressed in theory, were never fully truly a priority when it came to actions. His heart hurt as he had the sudden realization that it was probably a similar case for Athena as well, but he too could do nothing about it. How could he help her when he was going through the very same thing?

He shook the thoughts from his head. No, now was time to focus on his father. “Don’t cry…maybe mom will cheer up in a few days…” A lie. He knew it, he knew that his mother would never be the same. The real question that plagued his mind is was this her rock bottom… or would she get worse?

~0~

Ketsueki, who had just put his head down after an early mornings shift of errands lifted it once more in irritation to see who dared bother him at this moment in time, however, once he saw his beloved the aggresion left his body instantly. “Merayu,” He hummed happily. “How are you? How was Kumu?” Any progress?”

Shadow smiled as his children. A lie, he knew. They were saying things that they possibly didn't believe. But if it would rise their spirits even a little, he would believe them. "I hope so. I feel change coming soon, and it will be for the better for all of us." He said with a refined confidence to his words.

Merayu jumped at surprise. She didn't expect Ketsueki to be here. She must not have noticed him out of her tiredness. Still, she flashed him a smile and greeted. "Ketsueki." She huffed. Her eyes looked back to the entrance. "He's such a quick learner, it scares even me sometimes." She said with a smile as she walked to her nesting area. "He will become one of the most combat prepared wolves at such a young age if he keeps this pace up. It's like everything comes naturally to him." She praised. "It's both inspiring....and exhausting as his teacher."

Old May 15th, 2023, 02:47 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow smiled as his children. A lie, he knew. They were saying things that they possibly didn't believe. But if it would rise their spirits even a little, he would believe them. "I hope so. I feel change coming soon, and it will be for the better for all of us." He said with a refined confidence to his words.

Merayu jumped at surprise. She didn't expect Ketsueki to be here. She must not have noticed him out of her tiredness. Still, she flashed him a smile and greeted. "Ketsueki." She huffed. Her eyes looked back to the entrance. "He's such a quick learner, it scares even me sometimes." She said with a smile as she walked to her nesting area. "He will become one of the most combat prepared wolves at such a young age if he keeps this pace up. It's like everything comes naturally to him." She praised. "It's both inspiring....and exhausting as his teacher."

Ketsueki’s ears flicked, not out of annoyance, but rather him consciously combating them from pinning to his head- an attempt to hide his distress at the sound of her voice. Not only did she look exhausted, but her voice confirmed it as well. “If need be, I can get Braith to train him as well, to allow you time to rejuvenate and rest.” He paused. “Perhaps time for you to mingle with old friends if it would make you feel more at ease.” He hummed, dancing around directly telling her she could go to the Ibuki or whoever she may have been missing. The alpha refused to directly mention the bordering pack, as he saw it as a sign of weakness on his end that he would so much as even imply that she may go visit the ones he saw as a threat.

“You should not be overworking yourself.” The white wolf shifted himself to give her more room in the den to lay wherever she chose. “It is not healthy, your health- both physical and mental, are of utmost importance.” There was only but a few moments of silence before he changed the subject, not allowing her to make any comments on his previous proposal. If she did, he would have to elaborate. The King, however, did not wish to do anything of the sort. “But the news you bring makes me overjoyed.” The wolf paused. “He will make a fine heir to my title.”

Old May 15th, 2023, 06:03 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki’s ears flicked, not out of annoyance, but rather him consciously combating them from pinning to his head- an attempt to hide his distress at the sound of her voice. Not only did she look exhausted, but her voice confirmed it as well. “If need be, I can get Braith to train him as well, to allow you time to rejuvenate and rest.” He paused. “Perhaps time for you to mingle with old friends if it would make you feel more at ease.” He hummed, dancing around directly telling her she could go to the Ibuki or whoever she may have been missing. The alpha refused to directly mention the bordering pack, as he saw it as a sign of weakness on his end that he would so much as even imply that she may go visit the ones he saw as a threat.

“You should not be overworking yourself.” The white wolf shifted himself to give her more room in the den to lay wherever she chose. “It is not healthy, your health- both physical and mental, are of utmost importance.” There was only but a few moments of silence before he changed the subject, not allowing her to make any comments on his previous proposal. If she did, he would have to elaborate. The King, however, did not wish to do anything of the sort. “But the news you bring makes me overjoyed.” The wolf paused. “He will make a fine heir to my title.”

Merayu huffed. "With all due respect." She said walking over to him, choosing to lie next to Ketsueki, unable to contain her exhaustion. "It's not that I do not trust your most loyal Braith to train Kumu. It's the fact that there's a method to my training." She yawned. "Don't worry yourself about being concerned for me. Tomorrow is a day off of training, for both him and me..." She looked up to the white wolf and smiled. "Though your concern is much appreciated. It's like behind all that bravado you show, you're secretly a softy. You don't have to hide it from me ya know." She chuckled at her own thoughts before another yawn escaped her jaws. "I won't tell anyone." She smiled warmly at him. She found him adorable when he was like this. Trying to hide his feelings from her. She knew he had them, he had seen it before, but of course him being the way he was, it would take time before he would just unconsciously show it. She would just have to keep chipping at the ice until then.

Taka was watching the sun as it slowly started to get lower from the sky. Soon enough, it would drop below the horizon. Tonight was the night he would get his revenge. As much as he didn't want to say it, he still had cared for the Nokosi no matter how much he told himself that he was dead to the healer. The silver wolf just could not let him go. He was, and always will be his shining sun. But, his sun had died, leaving him in an eternal space of darkness. Evil thoughts filled his head as day by day, his want, no, his NEED for revenge only grew. Ketsueki took him from him, torturing him and leaving him in an unsavable state. Not even Taka's skills would have saved him. Taka would do the favor. He wanted to take something from the pack leader. In his eyes, it all evened out. He was currently working on a cure for this rabbit starting disease, and in return, he would take something from Ketsueki. Something, that from his sources, didn't belong to him, but belonged to an old relative of his..... He growled at the thought. "I'm getting annoyed...." He muttered loudly at the entrance of his den. "Soon. I'll be able to release this tension."

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; May 15th, 2023 at 06:15 PM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 09:21 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Merayu huffed. "With all due respect." She said walking over to him, choosing to lie next to Ketsueki, unable to contain her exhaustion. "It's not that I do not trust your most loyal Braith to train Kumu. It's the fact that there's a method to my training." She yawned. "Don't worry yourself about being concerned for me. Tomorrow is a day off of training, for both him and me..." She looked up to the white wolf and smiled. "Though your concern is much appreciated. It's like behind all that bravado you show, you're secretly a softy. You don't have to hide it from me ya know." She chuckled at her own thoughts before another yawn escaped her jaws. "I won't tell anyone." She smiled warmly at him. She found him adorable when he was like this. Trying to hide his feelings from her. She knew he had them, he had seen it before, but of course him being the way he was, it would take time before he would just unconsciously show it. She would just have to keep chipping at the ice until then.

Taka was watching the sun as it slowly started to get lower from the sky. Soon enough, it would drop below the horizon. Tonight was the night he would get his revenge. As much as he didn't want to say it, he still had cared for the Nokosi no matter how much he told himself that he was dead to the healer. The silver wolf just could not let him go. He was, and always will be his shining sun. But, his sun had died, leaving him in an eternal space of darkness. Evil thoughts filled his head as day by day, his want, no, his NEED for revenge only grew. Ketsueki took him from him, torturing him and leaving him in an unsavable state. Not even Taka's skills would have saved him. Taka would do the favor. He wanted to take something from the pack leader. In his eyes, it all evened out. He was currently working on a cure for this rabbit starting disease, and in return, he would take something from Ketsueki. Something, that from his sources, didn't belong to him, but belonged to an old relative of his..... He growled at the thought. "I'm getting annoyed...." He muttered loudly at the entrance of his den. "Soon. I'll be able to release this tension."

Ketsueki could only blink at the she wolf, it was as if round after round of her affections short circuited his mental. First, she chose to sit by him, then, she directly confronted his poor attempts to mask his concern. After but a few moments of staring at her as if she was some sort of wild beast that appeared behind a bush he cleared his throat awkwardly- unsure of what to say. Unknowingly he shifted a bit away from the she wolf, not out of dislike nor disgust- but rather due to the uncharted territory which was affection.

“If that’s what you wish,” He finally replied, looking still at her but as if it was painful to. Her smile, the softness in her eyes, it was like staring into that of the sun. It was so bright to him, so bright and warm that it hurt. “I, uh…” The king stuttered, such a thing the wolf never did, as he flicked his ears once more and looked around the den as if he had never seen it before. “Of course your well-being is important to me, I need all my wolves in their best possible state…how else would I have a strong pack without it.” A short pause followed. “And you, are perhaps one of the most well trained wolves here, and so you being at your best is vital.”

“…shall, I get you some food- perhaps? Some water?”

Old May 29th, 2023, 09:45 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki could only blink at the she wolf, it was as if round after round of her affections short circuited his mental. First, she chose to sit by him, then, she directly confronted his poor attempts to mask his concern. After but a few moments of staring at her as if she was some sort of wild beast that appeared behind a bush he cleared his throat awkwardly- unsure of what to say. Unknowingly he shifted a bit away from the she wolf, not out of dislike nor disgust- but rather due to the uncharted territory which was affection.

“If that’s what you wish,” He finally replied, looking still at her but as if it was painful to. Her smile, the softness in her eyes, it was like staring into that of the sun. It was so bright to him, so bright and warm that it hurt. “I, uh…” The king stuttered, such a thing the wolf never did, as he flicked his ears once more and looked around the den as if he had never seen it before. “Of course your well-being is important to me, I need all my wolves in their best possible state…how else would I have a strong pack without it.” A short pause followed. “And you, are perhaps one of the most well trained wolves here, and so you being at your best is vital.”

“…shall, I get you some food- perhaps? Some water?”

Merayu couldn't help herself but to laugh quietly. Ketsueki could not handle the kind words to him and it was clear to see that. She enjoyed seeing him falter like this. Seeing his hard outer shell slowly become more and more cracked. He had courted her only a few days prior and she had plans to try and break him down little by little until she finally would get him to completely break his character. It was working so far, she would just have to keep testing him. Even with his words. She knew it wasn't just to keep her at her best. She knew there was more to what he was saying than that. Still, it was probably the best she was going to get from him for now, so she accepted what he said. It would have to do. Another yawn was forced from her jaws. It wasn't like she was going to press more anyway. She was tired. "No. I just want sleep....that's all." She said resting her head on her paws. "Thank you though. I do appreciate it."

Old June 17th, 2023, 04:35 PM
Leader of Nazarick

One final bump before I leave. See you in August

Old August 22nd, 2023, 04:20 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Alright it is August