Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:15 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:09 AM
what do you mean, you've...
Last post by Mica
Today 12:07 AM
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 12:04 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 12:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2017, 12:15 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

feather step quietly sneaks in, watches the two cats. she wished she could love her clan as they do, and she remembered in pain how she left her clan, shadowclan. She scented some prey. She started walking over, but steped on a brunch that was cracking under her paws. she raised her head, fearfully, looking to see if the other cats spotted her.
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

{ @Nighty }
Larkmark was out hunting the territory, his mind on that alone. his white pelt was able to blend easy in the tall grass, and the black markings added as an extra camouflage. Slowly he stalked a plump, new-leaf rabbit. A perfect specimen he could bring back to the clan for his mother. Narrowing his eyes, he made an attempt and lundged forward at the rabbit, and instantly it became a chase. He ran, gaining on the rabbit with ease as he focused, maw agape to help endurance, strides long and effortless. The rabbit was going to wear out before he did. And that was exactly what happened. And soon, he lunged and grabbed the flailing rabbit before he pressed a paw to it's body and bit it's neck and waited until it fell limp.

He lifted his head and smiled at his work. A wonderful catch, he complimented himself. His mother was going to enjoy this. He dropped it and licked his paw, and then turned his head to lick his flank, grooming his silky fur. Amber eyes gently closed and ears flicking and searching like sonars for sound and movement.
Old April 27th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
As Almondpaw's white paw tips touched the ground lightly, he paused for a moment to let the breeze rustle his fur. He looked clear out over the horizon, the other Clans in the distance, the smell of earth and grass overwhelming his senses. The hills bounced up and down like waves across the territory. Stars glimmered overhead like small suns, the light of his ancestors beating down on him. He perked his ears and gazed around with his dark blue eyes, scanning his surroundings for any predators or other cats. He drew back his paw and sat where he stood, and for a moment, enjoyed the absence of the crowds of cats constantly looming over him. Preparing himself for another moon of checking the elders for ticks, he swiped his tongue against his sharp teeth as he prepared to eat his prey stolen from the fresh-kill pile.

@Liquoris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Cherry Cola

Bronzepaw padded slowly around, her head low, and her fluffy tail dragging in the dirt. It had been moons since Crimsonpaw had lead her on, though the she-cat couldn't really blame him. Moonpaw was simply too pretty, and Bronzepaw? Forget about it... She was simply not pretty enough to even catch his eye. Why did she have to be so gullible? When she tripped she had no idea she'd fall onto another cat. "I-I'm so sorry... I didn't see you there," she said as she got up. "Oh, hi Almondpaw." The bronze-colored female put on a fake smile, hoping he wouldn't ask her about it.
(Aww Bronzepaw is so me)

(If I may, I'll bring in Spottedheart)

Spottedheart padded through the different varieties of grasses, including Fine Fescue, Bermuda Grass, Zoysia Grass, and Perennial Ryegrass, caressed her soft, though rough-drawn pads as she strode towards Almondpaw, her apprentice. "Hello, Almondpaw," she look towards Almondpaw, then to Bronzepaw. "..Bronzepaw." The calico she-cat flicked her tail, ordering Almondpaw to come near. She inhaled as a soft, scented breeze blew past her, then resumed. "I am here for your training. We will practice hunting techniques. First, show me what skills you may have acquired from other apprentices or warriors." She sat down and gently half-nodded towards Almondpaw, a sign to begin.
She turned her gaze towards Bronzepaw. "Would you like to practice as well?"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post
{ @Nighty }
Larkmark was out hunting the territory, his mind on that alone. his white pelt was able to blend easy in the tall grass, and the black markings added as an extra camouflage. Slowly he stalked a plump, new-leaf rabbit. A perfect specimen he could bring back to the clan for his mother. Narrowing his eyes, he made an attempt and lundged forward at the rabbit, and instantly it became a chase. He ran, gaining on the rabbit with ease as he focused, maw agape to help endurance, strides long and effortless. The rabbit was going to wear out before he did. And that was exactly what happened. And soon, he lunged and grabbed the flailing rabbit before he pressed a paw to it's body and bit it's neck and waited until it fell limp.

He lifted his head and smiled at his work. A wonderful catch, he complimented himself. His mother was going to enjoy this. He dropped it and licked his paw, and then turned his head to lick his flank, grooming his silky fur. Amber eyes gently closed and ears flicking and searching like sonars for sound and movement.
The cream colored she cat was able to watch, interupted in her own walk. She had kits to attend to, she knew that, but sometimes a queen needed to just get out of camp and relax, take a break and let their mind roam around. She loved not having to always focus on her kits. Sure she loved them, but she needed her alone time as well. She was interupted though by the streaking blur of a white warrior streaking after his catch. Her interest was perked and she followed him at a brisk pace.

She came up behind him once the kill was done. She cracked a small smile as she gazed at the seemingly solid white cat's backside. "Lovely catch." she mewed simply, stepping forwards out of the reeds, her cream fur melting into the surounding grass. Her deep blue eyes sparkled with interest. She was always up for a new friend.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The way that Infernosky was able to deal out orders surprised (though it shouldn't have) and impressed Obsidiansky. Though, truth being told... he was a pretty easy cat to impress. There wasn't a whole lot that he needed to be shown that a plan was a good idea, and from the way that she was putting things, they sounded fine. "Fine by me." He glanced over at the other tom, hues narrowing for a moment. Who was this? Doesn't matter. Nobody bad, I'm sure. He was trying to find his more optimistic side, though the more tired he felt, the harder it was.

"You're the boss." The remark was meant innocently enough, and he smiled a little. At least he was able to be polite... despite the tired feeling that he couldn't seem to shake. Thank goodness they were accepted into the Clan, and if the she cat just needed the one tom for now, he would head on and get some rest. What was the other cat's name? Infernosky had mentioned it a couple times... oh right, Larkmark.

He would have to make a mental note of that, after all, it was quite embarassing when you couldn't remember someone's name. Though technically the two hadn't been introduced, he was confident that he would be able to at least remember the tom's name. So he was to bring Rainpaw whenever he could. The apprentice was grumpy but maybe, if he met some new cats... especially ones who seemed so cheerful and upbeat... he might do a little better. Losing friends was hard; Obsidiansky knew this all too well, but that wasn't a point that he would be bringing up anytime soon.

Not with cats he didn't know too well. Though his mind instantly turned to Sagewhisker, and he zoned out for a moment, missing out on what Russel had said and then came back just in time to see the tom's expression change. Ohh... right. Obsidiansky shifted his weight and looked from Infernosky to Larkmark, feeling like he was being a 'third wheel' at the moment, so to speak... and not wanting to intrude, cautiously stood up, his ears flicking backwards for a moment. They looked like they would get along great. Perfect. This'll go well! A smile spread across his maw before he cleared his throat.

"Well if, uh, you're sure you don't need me anymore I guess I'll go get some rest... it was nice to meet you. Glad Blazingstar was willing to welcome you back-- and nice to meet you too, Larkmark." Looked like she was taking what he had said earlier more seriously too! That was nice. He hadn't thought she would really remember that, but perhaps it was the reason she'd made another friend. The ebony tom waited just a minute, to see if he was needed-- if not, he would go ahead and retire to the warriors' den. If so, then he would go ahead and do whatever he was needed for. Conversation was always nice, and he might have just hung around had he not been feeling like he was going to black out on the spot.

Not a nice feeling whatsoever. And besides, he didn't want to intrude on another conversation. If anything, he believed it would be better for her to talk to the other cat. She already knew him, after all. There was no telling how long she'd known this cat for. Larkmark. He needed to remember that name, have it drilled into his memory... something told him he would be seeing the tom around quite a bit, after all. Perhaps they would become friends as well. He could feel his silent, always hidden side stirring. Only happening in cases of extreme emotions or exhaustion and, if necessary, he might have to excuse himself whether he was wanted-- no, needed-- or not.

Even if he was wanted, he would have to politely excuse himself. He wouldn't want anyone thinking that he was a bad cat, after all, which simply wasn't true... everyone was hiding something. And Obsidiansky? He wasn't just hiding a secret, he was hiding another part of himself that he preferred to keep buried. Oh no, it wasn't like an alter ego or anything, though it seemed that way. He didn't have a split personality. Though again... sometimes it did seem that way to him. For the majority of the time they were mixed, like when he had told Infernosky she needed to be friendlier... if that had just been his cheerful, friendly, listening self, then he wouldn't have said that.

Thank goodness it wasn't a crime. And even if it was, it wasn't one that he could be convicted of. Waiting just a moment longer, the tom tried to smile politely and make sure that from the outside, he looked just like any other cat... pleasant.
@InfernoFlicker @bad company

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 27th, 2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her words gave him a sense of peace and comfort that he hadn't felt in a very long time. He was helping her. Just be being there, or... something else? Had he done something to make her feel more comfortable? The tom was glad to have Moonpaw beside him at that moment and he had never wished for a moment to last longer. But, he knew they would have to stop. If this was hurting her? He didn't want that, he would never want that. It was time to back away and make sure that she was okay. Or was this helping her? Because it it was... then he wouldn't change a thing. Her being near him made him stronger. Made him feel safer. Or at least that was how he felt.

He would always want to protect Moonpaw, no matter what happened. He would always care for her no matter what happened. He would... always feel this way. No matter what happened. And he was sure of it. There were a lot of she cats around the clearing, some were friendly with him, and some were not. Some were kind to him and seemed to like him, while others? They wouldn't have payed him any attention whatsoever did he not speak to them at times. Some were gentle and pleasant. Others were rude and harsh. Some were friendly and soft spoken, while others? Couragepaw doubted that they would so much as do a single thing for another cat. They seemed lazy and sarcastic, flirtatious and played hard-to-get while he chased them around and around.

And Moonpaw stood out from them all. She was a shining star, sparkling brightly in the darkness, giving him that little ray of hope that he had never known existed before. She was the star of his life. The only ray of light that would peek in through the darkness, even when she was the cause of the darkness. He could never hurt her purposely. He would never try to. The jealousy game hadn't worked very well, as he already knew. But now everything was going to be fine. He hadn't needed that! He'd been fine on his own, and it gave him hope to know that. A purr of pleasure escaped his maw and he felt better then he had in a long time.

"Do you want me to stay?"

It was the only question he could think of at the moment, and it might have sounded cliche, but he really meant it. If she didn't want him to stay, then he would go. If she did, then he would. Either way he would always do as she asked.

Because she was his moon. His stars, sky, sun... the whole universe and the world. The Clans had no meaning if she wasn't in them. The Warrior Code had no meaning if she wasn't there reminding him of it. The pleasures in life, big or small, like the butterflies or Silverpelt at night, or going hunting with a friend, or the first thrill of battle... they all meant nothing as long as Moonpaw wasn't there to enjoy them with him. He realized how close he had come to losing her before. That battle? The one where Singenight had run away and Dapplestar had returned? Yeah, that had been close. Too close for his own comfort. A shudder went down his spine and he gently entwined his tail with Moonpaw's. It wouldn't be too long before they were warriors.

It wouldn't be too long, and then... maybe then things would be better. He was eleven moons old now. How old was she? He'd been a couple moons older when they met, hadn't he... that would make her nine moons old... he believed, though perhaps he could be wrong. Three moons until she would be a warrior, if he was correct. One until he should become a warrior. And then he would be able to protect her until the end of time itself, because he would never let anything happen to the she cat who meant so very, very much to him. How was one cat so special? Perhaps it was just the fact that she was a unique cat, one who Couragepaw... loved.

Yes, loved. Or maybe it was the fact that she was absolutely beautiful, causing his heart to speed up and stop at times. How could she be alone? He knew, of course, there had to be some reason. Not her personality. Not her appearance. Was it him? Was he holding her back? "Is there... anyone else you think you'd rather be with right now?" He was trying to choose his words carefully. Very carefully indeed, just in case he was wrong about her feeling the same way. But he couldn't be! Unless his hearing was selective, and he sincerely doubted that. No. She did want to be with him. She did! Or... perhaps he had only heard what he had wanted to, because he wanted her to be with him. Either way, there was no way he would let go of her now. Not now, when she had just gotten her back

Not ever.
'Do you want me to stay?'

Her ears swiveled towards him as he spoke and she felt her heartbeat speed up again.
She wanted to say 'yes', as she surely would have had this thought not come to her as he spoke.
Why had he asked? Was he searching for a way out of this? Changed his mind? Become uncomfortable with this?
If she was truthful and said yes he may have felt obliged to stay, because this was Couragepaw and he was an amazing, wonderful tom and an even better friend. But if she said no then he would surely leave, and if he had truly wanted to stay there — like this — then she would have to see the hurt in his eyes all over again.
She never wanted to see that look in his eyes ever again, and even more than that she never, ever, wanted to be the cause of its appearance.

She nearly drew away — nearly told him he could leave if he wanted to — but then she felt his tail connect with hers and wrap around it.
If he had truly wanted to leave, would he have done that?
She sincerely hoped not as she curved what was left untwined her own tail lightly around what was left untwined of his and let herself melt temporarily back into his scent.

He had always been there, as long as she could make herself remember. That first day, when they were three moons old, frolicking about as they had just met. That was when her life had truly begun.
She had never been close with her family.
But he had meant everything to her and more. She would gladly give her own life for his or even break the rules if he was the one who asked her to do so.
She had betrayed a friend before for breaking the rules.

His question brought her back to the real world and the real time.
Anyone... else?
Who else would she ever want to be with?
Nobody else made her feel like the sight of the rolling hills of the territory did, those hills of the territory that she would one day protect.
And all her days she had imagined protecting this place beside him. One of the many things they would come to do together.

She would give anything to have been in this moment a moment longer, and she could never have wished for a better feline to be beside.
Not now. Not ever. Even when they had fought, there was nobody she would ever have wanted to be beside other than him.

"There would never be anyone I would rather be with." She murmured into his fur.
And this would never not be true.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Her words gave him a sense of peace and comfort that he hadn't felt in a very long time. He was helping her. Just be being there, or... something else? Had he done something to make her feel more comfortable? The tom was glad to have Moonpaw beside him at that moment and he had never wished for a moment to last longer. But, he knew they would have to stop. If this was hurting her? He didn't want that, he would never want that. It was time to back away and make sure that she was okay. Or was this helping her? Because it it was... then he wouldn't change a thing. Her being near him made him stronger. Made him feel safer. Or at least that was how he felt.

He would always want to protect Moonpaw, no matter what happened. He would always care for her no matter what happened. He would... always feel this way. No matter what happened. And he was sure of it. There were a lot of she cats around the clearing, some were friendly with him, and some were not. Some were kind to him and seemed to like him, while others? They wouldn't have payed him any attention whatsoever did he not speak to them at times. Some were gentle and pleasant. Others were rude and harsh. Some were friendly and soft spoken, while others? Couragepaw doubted that they would so much as do a single thing for another cat. They seemed lazy and sarcastic, flirtatious and played hard-to-get while he chased them around and around.

And Moonpaw stood out from them all. She was a shining star, sparkling brightly in the darkness, giving him that little ray of hope that he had never known existed before. She was the star of his life. The only ray of light that would peek in through the darkness, even when she was the cause of the darkness. He could never hurt her purposely. He would never try to. The jealousy game hadn't worked very well, as he already knew. But now everything was going to be fine. He hadn't needed that! He'd been fine on his own, and it gave him hope to know that. A purr of pleasure escaped his maw and he felt better then he had in a long time.

"Do you want me to stay?"

It was the only question he could think of at the moment, and it might have sounded cliche, but he really meant it. If she didn't want him to stay, then he would go. If she did, then he would. Either way he would always do as she asked.

Because she was his moon. His stars, sky, sun... the whole universe and the world. The Clans had no meaning if she wasn't in them. The Warrior Code had no meaning if she wasn't there reminding him of it. The pleasures in life, big or small, like the butterflies or Silverpelt at night, or going hunting with a friend, or the first thrill of battle... they all meant nothing as long as Moonpaw wasn't there to enjoy them with him. He realized how close he had come to losing her before. That battle? The one where Singenight had run away and Dapplestar had returned? Yeah, that had been close. Too close for his own comfort. A shudder went down his spine and he gently entwined his tail with Moonpaw's. It wouldn't be too long before they were warriors.

It wouldn't be too long, and then... maybe then things would be better. He was eleven moons old now. How old was she? He'd been a couple moons older when they met, hadn't he... that would make her nine moons old... he believed, though perhaps he could be wrong. Three moons until she would be a warrior, if he was correct. One until he should become a warrior. And then he would be able to protect her until the end of time itself, because he would never let anything happen to the she cat who meant so very, very much to him. How was one cat so special? Perhaps it was just the fact that she was a unique cat, one who Couragepaw... loved.

Yes, loved. Or maybe it was the fact that she was absolutely beautiful, causing his heart to speed up and stop at times. How could she be alone? He knew, of course, there had to be some reason. Not her personality. Not her appearance. Was it him? Was he holding her back? "Is there... anyone else you think you'd rather be with right now?" He was trying to choose his words carefully. Very carefully indeed, just in case he was wrong about her feeling the same way. But he couldn't be! Unless his hearing was selective, and he sincerely doubted that. No. She did want to be with him. She did! Or... perhaps he had only heard what he had wanted to, because he wanted her to be with him. Either way, there was no way he would let go of her now. Not now, when she had just gotten her back

Not ever.
'Do you want me to stay?'

Her ears swiveled towards him as he spoke and she felt her heartbeat speed up again.
She wanted to say 'yes', as she surely would have had this thought not come to her as he spoke.
Why had he asked? Was he searching for a way out of this? Changed his mind? Become uncomfortable with this?
If she was truthful and said yes he may have felt obliged to stay, because this was Couragepaw and he was an amazing, wonderful tom and an even better friend. But if she said no then he would surely leave, and if he had truly wanted to stay there — like this — then she would have to see the hurt in his eyes all over again.
She never wanted to see that look in his eyes ever again, and even more than that she never, ever, wanted to be the cause of its appearance.

She nearly drew away — nearly told him he could leave if he wanted to — but then she felt his tail connect with hers and wrap around it.
If he had truly wanted to leave, would he have done that?
She sincerely hoped not as she curved what was left untwined her own tail lightly around what was left untwined of his and let herself melt temporarily back into his scent.

He had always been there, as long as she could make herself remember. That first day, when they were three moons old, frolicking about as they had just met. That was when her life had truly begun.
She had never been close with her family.
But he had meant everything to her and more. She would gladly give her own life for his or even break the rules if he was the one who asked her to do so.
She had betrayed a friend before for breaking the rules.

His question brought her back to the real world and the real time.
Anyone... else?
Who else would she ever want to be with?
Nobody else made her feel like the sight of the rolling hills of the territory did, those hills of the territory that she would one day protect.
And all her days she had imagined protecting this place beside him. One of the many things they would come to do together.

She would give anything to have been in this moment a moment longer, and she could never have wished for a better feline to be beside.
Not now. Not ever. Even when they had fought, there was nobody she would ever have wanted to be beside other than him.

"There would never be anyone I would rather be with." She murmured into his fur.
And this would never not be true.

(Sorry, it's a bit short...)

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:10 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Spottedheart flicked her short-haired tail. "Skeletonkit, are you bored, my dear?," she asked. "Would you prefer playmates instead?" The calico she-cat swayed her tail back and forth, a sarcastic smile spread across her face. "Go ahead," she told him, nudging him forward with the tip of her tail. "I'll be in here if you need me. But don't panic because I may occasionally not be here!," she warned, lovingly. Seeing Skeletonkit upset or fearful would devastate her.
She heaved herself up and padded out of the den behind Skeletonkit, letting him take the lead. She stopped at the fresh-kill pile, and bent her head down. Her stomach grumbled as she bit into the flesh of a rabbit. While licking her lips, she glanced at Skeletonkit and shook her head amusingly. "Crazy young'un," she murmured, letting out a slight chuckle, before padding back into the Nursery.
(Omg your OC has my username!! LOL XD!!)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Heartpaw laughed as she darted through the territory, always weaving and bobbing, stopping to give the feline just a bit of hope that she might be able to catch her friend before darting off again, still laughing happily. A smile was visible on the she cat's features. True, this might not be a good idea... but the brown and white apprentice was enjoying it very much. After all, Larkkit was a close friend of hers. A friend that Heartpaw enjoyed the company of a lot. And one that she needed, after Rainpaw's hurtful words. She didn't know if she would ever get over the apprentice. Eventually, sure. But honestly, Heartpaw wasn't giving him much thought right now... at the moment she was content to play this game of tag with Larkkit. If things stayed the same now, they would be fine. They would survive. Everything would be alright. But at the moment there were also dangers... ones that Heartpaw was missing. Being new to being an apprentice, she wasn't used to keeping an eye out. She had forgotten all about the fact that there were, indeed, things lurking in the territory. "Can't catch me!" The feline teased, running into a taller area of grass. There was a spot where Larkkit would be unable to see her. And the thought of that made Heartpaw purr; this would be amusing indeed. Perhaps later she would reveal herself to her friend once she was ready to. Or if danger did indeed arise.
She was bounding after her friend, not stopping even though she grew frustrated time to time. Then there came a point in the run where the grass was too tall for Larkkit to spot her friend. This scared her. The unknown scared her, but she slowed her pace and walked through the tall grass, stumbling upon a narrow, but bare trail in the grass. It was odd, nothing grew down the line as it appeared to be worn down by something big stepping on it. Larkkit didn't give it much thought other than it gave her an easy way to walk through grass to find Heartpaw. She couldn't even hear her friend anymore and she was beginning to think Heartpaw left her alone in the territory. She didn't know her way around yet! What if she got lost or stumbled into another clan. The thoughts kept crossing her mind until she was stopped dead in her tracks. Straight down the oddly bare path was a beast she'd never encountered before. It was snarling, barking, and pulling harshly against the rope it was tied to. That rope lead up to something even bigger and scarier. The creature had to fur, walked on two legs and was shouting at the furry beast. Larkkit let out a whimper as she shrank to the ground, horrified of what was going to happen. Sure, she had enough time to up and run from the danger, but in that moment she couldn't move, she couldn't tear her eyes away from them, she couldn't even tell if she was breathing or not. More whimpers left her body and she began shaking violently, pleading that someone came to rescue her. This just came to show how reliant she was on her clan mates still. It was true, she really was still too young to be out here.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 27th, 2017, 08:54 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Undercover

Wavesplash lay on the soft moor grass and watched the water. The endless cycle of lapping water always fascinated her. Wave after wave after wave... ever since the dawn of time. A steady, rhythmatic sound. To some, calming, to others, annoying. But to Wavesplash, it was the pound of the battle raging in her mind. 'Just jump. No cat cares anyway.' Her suicidal thought almost overwhelmed her, before being subsided. Then, she thought logically. Over and over, on and on. As well as the beauty of the ocean, Wavesplash had seen its power. Once a cat was out there, it was almost impossible to get back to shore. Even though it was her namesake, Wavesplash didn't dare swim in the ocean. She knew it would kill her. Sometimes she wanted to, but Wavesplash never gave to the suicidal thoughts in her mind. She sometimes wished she had some cat to share it with. A friend. But Wavesplash never had any friends. The loneliness and depression had taken hold of her at a young age. The other apprentices had avoided her because she was "different". But her one dream was to become deputy, and maybe leader. She knew it was far-fetched, but if she tried, it could happen.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; April 27th, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Closed Thread