Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:25 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 10:24 AM
-*the Bone Chilling cold*-
Last post by .Sunshine.
Berrykit Finder [REVAMPED]
Last post by Tallstar
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by sock
Today 10:16 AM

Old December 7th, 2023, 09:04 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Robinscratch

The dark forest molly approached the council slowly. This was the most humble she had been in, well, a long, long while. "Hello there... You must be the covenant of the sky?" the tortoiseshell purred, "You know very well why I'm here, so let's just cut to the chase. My name is Robinscratch, a former ShadowClanner. Why do I deserve a second chance? Let me explain. I was a normal warrior, like many others... and then I got captured by Twolegs when I was expecting. I tried and tried to escape, and when the opportunity came, I took it. And when I was begging for a return at Dawnstar's heels, she.. albeit reluctantly let me return. Though that may be because I gave birth very soon after, but anyways. Both my mate, and two of my kits disappeared unfortunately. About a year ago, a dark hunger took over my clan. I protected my little ones, even to the point of collapse. And one day, when I was on my own, I was thrown into a river by someone who trespassed, which sent me far away from my clan. I had reached my clan a few moons later, but... I was incredibly ill. So when I asked Dawnstar to let me in, she refused. Which led to my untimely death. So I've been here, festering in my anger, and wanting to assist those who've been wronged, which taught me how this is a cat-eat-cat world. But I've learned another thing- Revenge, no matter how well deserved, is futile. So... how about it? Do I need to appeal my name even more or will I get that second chance...?"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 8th, 2023, 05:53 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Robinscratch

Snowleopard
She/Her | Darkforest

Out of the dark mist came the ancient medicine cat as they approached the second chance seeker. She took a seat wrapping her tail around her paws as she listened to them spewing their story. To her it sounded like the same story as the others before them told, too repetitive. "No surprise Dawnstar denied you the second time, you kept disappearing." tail flicked as she judged the cat. She for now felt no urge to accept this cat, no reason to send them back so far none of this convinced her. "All you've done so far is tell me how you kept disappearing so much from your clan, yet haven't done anything during your time in the clan, so why should you get a second chance to repeat the same actions? especially when it seems you did so little" she asked.

@RavenzzGlow

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old December 8th, 2023, 07:31 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

》| Dewkit - Starclan - She/Her |《

Dewkit perked her little ears as she listened to Robinscratch. Huh? She tried to protect her kits the best she could! But she still failed them. Is that was she was hearing? "I understand why Dawnstar wouldn't let you back, you were very ill, and she wouldn't waste supplies on someone who went missing multiple times. Plus, why do you think she'd let you back, she already declined you from rejoining." It was a hard truth to swallow. But it was the truth, or at least one of them.

A dark hunger...

"You want to assist those who've been wronged, can't you do that from up here? In any case, if you were to return, what if you find your family missing? What if Dawnstar refuses you again? What do you plan to do then?" The small fluffy kit redirected her blue gaze to SnowLeopard for a moment before looking back at Robinscratch.

- @Leafy @RavenzzGlow

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old December 10th, 2023, 01:26 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Dustpoppy | Dark Forest

The Dark Forest molly strolled into the neutral ground dedicated for hearings, and found that Dewkit and Snowleopard had begun a case. This cat held themself with confidence that bordered on arrogance, and that alone piqued her interest enough to come closer, and closely listen to this Robinscratch plead their case.
She frowned as her expectations were dashed.
She'd been hoping this Robinscratch would be interesting, have had a grand tale or reason to wish to return, but family seemed to be the root of nearly their entire argument.
How boring....
She leaned her body a bit as she took a seat beside the kitten, ears twitching.
"I find that Dewkit raises some good questions. What are your plans for your return, should we accept you? You don't seem to have done much in life, unless you've hidden some rather juicy details about events, and this lack of grand standing does not instill much confidence in me. But I suppose I could be swayed if you've a good enough argument."
She lifted her paw and began examining her claws, flexing the digits to inspect for imperfections.

[ @Leafy ; @peach ; @RavenzzGlow ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 17th, 2023, 10:09 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

》| Dewkit - Starclan - She/her |《

She waited, and waited, with no response. Dewkit had enough, if Robinscratch wouldn't answer then she wouldn't listen. There was no point if this was a waste of time, she had other things to do. "Cat got your tongue? Please return when you can actually answer us." Fluffy gray paws whirled around and began to pad away. "We gave you enough time to respond, yet you didn't."

- @RavenzzGlow @Abyssopelagic @Leafy