Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old December 6th, 2016, 06:55 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Poor kit, Storm thought, going out into the open. "May I join the DS?" Storms voice was stern, her tail flicked in annoyance. Storms leg muscles rippled, her pelt shook as she walked up to them. Though Storm was a full grown cat, she was only the size of a newly appointed apprentice. "Please..." Storms voice became a little less stern, but more aggravated.

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 7th, 2016, 11:37 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
"Guys its a dumb kit," growled Slash. "Its no use to us." He referred to Lakekit as "an it" instead of by her name. He glanced over at his cobweb padded shoulder and winced when he noticed blood soaking it.
@narwhalgirliv @Moonfur @Gusty
Lakekit bristled, her teeth bared, "Don't make me tear open that wound of yours mouse-brain!" She hissed.
Old December 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

The tortoiseshell braced her fangs, looking threateningly towards the young molly, but nonetheless drew away her claws. There wouldn't be any more fights here, she thought to herself, or more like hoped to herself. Lakekit seemed quite aggressive and passionate about entering the Syndicate, and despite her Clan origins, they might as well give her a little chance to join.

"No, no you won't." Pastelle interfered, stepping in between Lakekit and Slash. "If you're really that desperate and want to join the Dusk Syndicate, then you can't harm us." Her black paw-pads flicked over towards the group swiftly. "If the thing you want most is to join, we'll lead you towards camp and you could do so, given that you pass the DS joining test. But if you harm me in any way, or threaten us any more than you had already, we'd have to chase you out. And I'm not afraid to do that." She said, drawing back out her claws.

The molly wished she hadn't given out that speech, really. It was against every hair on her body, but Lakekit was awfully persistent and beginning to be on Pastelle's nerves. The last thing the tortoiseshell wanted was another physical battle: verbal ones were okay, but tooth and claw weren't. And anyways, if Shadow or Slash really wanted to interfere with her little speech, they could do it. Right now.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 8th, 2016, 09:55 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
@JustJoye

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be
I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine
I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy
Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no

Eris was a cat who never exactly cared about the small things in life, always aiming for the biggest steps or the best positions in the Syndicate- always with a drop of ambition in her soul, she never gave up on anything she was tasked to do, making her work-crazy and obsessed with doing everything perfectly. It left her with little time left over for her few friends or her brother, Finneous, but the Russian Blue didn't mind having to skip a few light conversations in order to finish something up. Striding out into the territory, however, came one of the few days when the molly didn't have anything to do. Letting out a quick sigh, she looked up into the darkened trees of the Dusk Syndicate's forests, knowing that this place wasn't for the meek of hearts. She was a quiet cat, and there wasn't much about her that had been spoken about in the group, keeping her private life private. "Sure looks nice today, huh?" She mumbled as the she-cat turned her head back down to the ground, quickly scenting for any signs of intruders around the area. You can't ever be too careful, what with that fire that almost reached our territory- at least it hit those fools living in the clans.
boop for @JustJoye

Last edited by Fel; December 8th, 2016 at 09:55 AM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Dark

@fenic
[[so sorry! And im assuming we're roleplaying this as if its before finn left for ShadowClan?]]

The grey tomcat's pelt blended into the scenery. The green, grey, and brown landscape, dull and unappealing, was his home. The only one he'd ever known, and the only one he'd ever wanted to. His turquoise eyes blinked around the swamp, and smiled, comforted by the surroundings he'd known his entire life.

His paws worked the ground in an effort to catch up with his sister. He eyed her and made a last leap to reach her. His paws were off the ground for a second, and landed for a puff of dust. The first clouded his paws, tinting his sulfur pelt pale brown. His bright eyes widened as he looked at her and nodded his head. "Definitely, early morning is the best time for a hunt, or just being outside." He smiled.

The pair worked their way through the swamp. Finneous weaved his way under over, and around roots and trees. He and his sister reached the summit of a hill, beyond them the foothills beyond the Syndicate, painted orange in the morning sun. The light washed over him, bathing him in a yellowy hue and a warm heat. He puffed his chest against a powerful morning wind. The cool air made him squint and he sucked in and held his breath to combat it. A wide smile grew across his face. Pride and honor rolled from him into the hills. Finneous flicked his tail. "Onward?"

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; December 8th, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 06:24 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
[[so sorry! And im assuming we're roleplaying this as if its before finn left for ShadowClan?]]

The grey tomcat's pelt blended into the scenery. The green, grey, and brown landscape, dull and unappealing, was his home. The only one he'd ever known, and the only one he'd ever wanted to. His turquoise eyes blinked around the swamp, and smiled, comforted by the surroundings he'd known his entire life.

His paws worked the ground in an effort to catch up with his sister. He eyed her and made a last leap to reach her. His paws were off the ground for a second, and landed for a puff of dust. The first clouded his paws, tinting his sulfur pelt pale brown. His bright eyes widened as he looked at her and nodded his head. "Definitely, early morning is the best time for a hunt, or just being outside." He smiled.

The pair worked their way through the swamp. Finneous weaved his way under over, and around roots and trees. He and his sister reached the summit of a hill, beyond them the foothills beyond the Syndicate, painted orange in the morning sun. The light washed over him, bathing him in a yellowy hue and a warm heat. He puffed his chest against a powerful morning wind. The cool air made him squint and he sucked in and held his breath to combat it. A wide smile grew across his face. Pride and honor rolled from him into the hills. Finneous flicked his tail. "Onward?"
[yeah, probably before, but if you'd like to set it after, i'm cool w/ that, too? do you wanna bring any more characters into the RP possibly a bit later as an intruder, or just keep it with the two of them?]

Eris let out an annoyed huff as her brother tried his best to keep up with him, almost trying to lose him as she'd stalked out into the territory. However, she'd suddenly decided against it as she thought more of it- couldn't be too bad to simply talk to him. Besides, I don't even have much to do today- and it doesn't seem like there's any intruders in the area as well. She'd been trying to impress Peach, and then Renn, ever since she was a young kitten- but now, there was nobody to try and suck up to, to gain their attention. It was a somewhat strange thing, the idea that all your role models could suddenly be... gone.

"Yeah- sure- I'm fine with continuing on." She muttered, her eyes scanning the area. She'd not grown out of her vision of being the best in the Dusk Syndicate, an overachiever. Her slate-colored pelt bristled as she looked around, before looking back towards her brother as she talked. "Just looking around for any rouges or loners- maybe even an escaped Syndicate member, but I can't scent very well right now, I don't think. It's fuzzy." There's nobody to show off to, but I just want to do something important maybe find somebody important. Besides, I'm older than when they first made me a trainee- I'm mature.

Her light green eyes didn't show much reflection in the sky, with the sun having been dimmed from the chilly air and occasional rains, making the area a bit more cloudy than usual.
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:16 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Lakekit bristled, her teeth bared, "Don't make me tear open that wound of yours mouse-brain!" She hissed.
"Try me, you peice of fox-dung!" Slash spat. He unsheathed his claws. "You wanna go, kit?"
Old December 8th, 2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
"Try me, you peice of fox-dung!" Slash spat. He unsheathed his claws. "You wanna go, kit?"
"Like I said before," Pastelle growled, not even trying to hide her agression anymore. "We shouldn't fight anymore." Her eyes gleamed with sudden force as if they were all against her. The molly's claws slid out again, and she pointed to both Lakekit and Slash.

If they had a strong fighter amongst them, she'd simply say, it's okay. Fight. But that wasn't the case. Slash was already wounded as he was, Shadow was a healer, and Pastelle was a hunter. It would be a major embarrassment to the Dusk Syndicate if they lost to the mere 'kit', and that was the last thing she wanted.

It infuriated her that nobody had listened to her previously statements. They were probably hard to hear and listen to, yes, but it made sense- didn't it? Or was Pastelle just going crazy-- she wasn't surprised if she was.

Old December 9th, 2016, 05:46 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"Like I said before," Pastelle growled, not even trying to hide her agression anymore. "We shouldn't fight anymore." Her eyes gleamed with sudden force as if they were all against her. The molly's claws slid out again, and she pointed to both Lakekit and Slash.

If they had a strong fighter amongst them, she'd simply say, it's okay. Fight. But that wasn't the case. Slash was already wounded as he was, Shadow was a healer, and Pastelle was a hunter. It would be a major embarrassment to the Dusk Syndicate if they lost to the mere 'kit', and that was the last thing she wanted.

It infuriated her that nobody had listened to her previously statements. They were probably hard to hear and listen to, yes, but it made sense- didn't it? Or was Pastelle just going crazy-- she wasn't surprised if she was.
"Why should we listen to you?" Slash yowled as he turned on Patelle. "You're nothing but a kittypet!" He sniffed her pelt and wrinkled his nose. His eyes gleamed in provoktion as he hissed, "You even smell like a kittypet." (Yes I am fully aware that that isn't even a word, I just made it up. Dont judge me.)
Old December 9th, 2016, 03:00 PM

@FoxyFanGirl @narwhalgirliv @Moonfur
(lol it's okay)
"Excuse me?" Pastelle growled, letting the hairs along her spine rise up with ease. I didn't expect for you to turn on me too! That'll just let outsiders such as Lakekit know we're divided, and even worse, don't have a Commander or Co-commander! Her whole body glinted with annoyance, but even still, the she-cat tried to relay her thoughts through her widened eyes. Do you even understand?

Being called a kittypet was a shame. An insult that shouldn't be brought to her. "If you wish to call someone a kittypet, that should be Lakekit, not me." She didn't waver her eyes away from the tom. "We know that Clan cats are no better than them anyways. They just eat, go around with their lives selfishly. I'm part of the DS, just like you. I'm nowhere near a kittypet, thank you very much." She blurted out the last words sarcastically. "So don't call me one."

Last edited by Gusty; December 9th, 2016 at 03:01 PM.