Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old March 15th, 2017, 04:27 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
It was a normal day in the Dusk Syndicate. Or, as normal as you could get with murderers, and sadistic killers in your life. For Kalama, that was not a problem. She herself had a fair share of cats she had to take care of, it was no problem, not at all, but sometimes it just had to be done. Their was no punishment for it really, for Kalama. They deserved it, and that was that. Keeping gossip and rumors in line, that was her "job", if you could say that. Whiskers twitching, the oriental listened in on the territory, eyes staring in. Being white furred has its benefits in winter. Snow, of course, is white, so it's perfect camouflage for anything to do with hiding and ambushing, perfect to get her enemies without them realizing it.
Kalama usually killed those who deserved it during the winter because of this, as it made a huge advantage. But, today, Kalama had absolutely nothing to do, so sitting on a boulder, and watching in the forest, doing absolutely nothing, again was a great plan. Wonderful. Sitting up, the white oriental squinted in the sunshine shining through the trees, trying to adjust to the rising sun. The morning was Kalama's favorite time, the sun was warm on her pelt, and to a very relaxing temperature, perfect for killing those that hurt her. Except..their was no cat to punish, or rather, attack for personal reasons.
Her eyes glistened with a amber hue, watching the little opening in the trees, or rather, the border. Skyclan was a strange bunch, and she didn't mind having a border with them. But they were borrring.. I mean, they were fine, they got to steal kits from them, but they were no fun sometimes. Their ways were odd too. What stupid rules. And their ranks, weird. Well, the Dusk Syndicate was bizarre too, but still, Kalama didn't like Skyclan very much still.
Shadow sniffed around, hoping to find scents of herbs. The cold, sharp wind blew, making her cold much worse. She struggled to breath the air, the feeling of cold cut through her lungs. It burned much more to the short fur cat then fire. She coughed, flicking her tail as she went to find a sunny place. She managed to find a rock, boulder you could say. What ever the name, it looked warm. But to the healer's disappointment it was already taken by another cat.
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:12 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow sniffed around, hoping to find scents of herbs. The cold, sharp wind blew, making her cold much worse. She struggled to breath the air, the feeling of cold cut through her lungs. It burned much more to the short fur cat then fire. She coughed, flicking her tail as she went to find a sunny place. She managed to find a rock, boulder you could say. What ever the name, it looked warm. But to the healer's disappointment it was already taken by another cat.
@Moonfur
Kalama already noticed the healer approach way before she found the boulder she was sitting on, ears twitching. She decided to not actually notice Shadow, until they either approached her, or she finally decides to talk to her. Eh, I don't care all that much... The molly licked her paw, grooming her fur calmly, smoothing it out quite nicely. It was a nice, beautiful morning, one that she enjoyed greatly. The sun was warm, and bright, and the cold satisfied her just a little tinsy bit, and it was just right for grooming. Good day for that indeed.

Last edited by seasalt; March 21st, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle lay under a bush of thorns his fur matted and covered in blood. The blood was not his, though. It belonged to what used to be the body of a squirrel. The rodent now horribly disfigured and torn apart. The crazed tom lay there not caring about the thorns that stabbed into his fur or the biting cold. His body had shut down after his mental snap; the tom now lying mostly unconscious and completely unaware of the world around him. He was frighteningly still; his breathing barely there and his heart beating slowly. At first glance, one might easily mistake him for dead. Oh, how he wished he was dead, but no. Needle was alive and each minute of it only served to let his mind crack and wither away. He might just give up and die here, but that was not to be the case. Against his broken will, his body continued to live on as a barren shell, while his mind only withered away further and further into a dark oblivion. He had begun to find warmth in his living death, but the tiny flicker was easily drowned out by the vast ocean of sorrow and pain in his heart. If an animal or another cat came to kill him they would almost certainly succeed. His dim eyes stared off into nothingness as the cold air slowed his lifeforce. A numbness had crept into his bones, but he didn't care. Be it a badger or the frost that did him in it didn't matter. "Let them find me" was the only thought that managed to form in his mind.
Death ran off, into the woods. Tears came off his cheeks."Needle?! Were are you?!" He yowled. His voice got louder as he padded in the direction of Needle not knowing it.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 16th, 2017 at 06:03 AM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 10:18 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle still lay there under the thorn bush; his fur,claws, and face covered with blood. His quiet breaths were puffs of steam and his body completely numb. He hadn't moved or even twitched for several hours. The sun had set not long ago and a ghastly twilight settled over the barren woods. The unmoving tom's eyes were empty and bleak as they stared off into a world only he could see. The surrounding bushes and ground were streaked and splattered with blood and guts. These were not his, but that of a squirrel's that he had tortured and ripped apart. His claws still lay unsheathed but he had no fight in him left, he was lost to the world as his body lay there slowly freezing to death. Nighttime predators would be out soon, and he would probably soon freeze to death or be eaten by some creature of the night. So there Needle lay, like a corpse devoid of its spirit, that had become lost in the desolate, icy woods.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 17th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle still lay there under the thorn bush; his fur,claws, and face covered with blood. His quiet breaths were puffs of steam and his body completely numb. He hadn't moved or even twitched for several hours. The sun had set not long ago and a ghastly twilight settled over the barren woods. The unmoving tom's eyes were empty and bleak as they stared off into a world only he could see. The surrounding bushes and ground were streaked and splattered with blood and guts. These were not his, but that of a squirrel's that he had tortured and ripped apart. His claws still lay unsheathed but he had no fight in him left, he was lost to the world as his body lay there slowly freezing to death. Nighttime predators would be out soon, and he would probably soon freeze to death or be eaten by some creature of the night. So there Needle lay, like a corpse devoid of its spirit, that had become lost in the desolate, icy woods.
A black tom ran torward Needle. Death looked at him. "Needle!" He curled up next to him and started to lick his fur clean. He finished cleaning him "Needle. Im sorry. " She said. Half his face was covered by this red scarlet coat and he kept it on. HE didnt care all he wanted was for neddle to be safe.
"Are you ok? If i lost you, I dont know wht i would do with out you

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
A black tom ran torward Needle. Death looked at him. "Needle!" He curled up next to him and started to lick his fur clean. He finished cleaning him "Needle. Im sorry. " She said. Half his face was covered by this red scarlet coat and he kept it on. HE didnt care all he wanted was for neddle to be safe.
"Are you ok? If i lost you, I dont know wht i would do with out you
Needle became dimly aware of him being touched and there were muffled sounds around him. But he couldn't determine what was touching him or where these sounds were coming from. He was cold, so cold that it was like a fire, and so much was that fire that he couldn't feel his body. He stared at nothing even though his eyes were open. Confusion racked his mind as he struggled to form coherent thoughts. He tried to speak but all that came out were raspy noises that formed no recognizable words. Slowly over what could have been minutes or hours, he began to regain a feasible grip on reality. He realized that the body next to him was a cat's and the sounds were someone talking to him. He struggled to make his mind work properly and with effort, he figured out who was curled around him. "Death?"he rasped, the single word holding so much confusion and sadness.

Charrie Site
Old March 17th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle became dimly aware of him being touched and there were muffled sounds around him. But he couldn't determine what was touching him or where these sounds were coming from. He was cold, so cold that it was like a fire, and so much was that fire that he couldn't feel his body. He stared at nothing even though his eyes were open. Confusion racked his mind as he struggled to form coherent thoughts. He tried to speak but all that came out were raspy noises that formed no recognizable words. Slowly over what could have been minutes or hours, he began to regain a feasible grip on reality. He realized that the body next to him was a cat's and the sounds were someone talking to him. He struggled to make his mind work properly and with effort, he figured out who was curled around him. "Death?"he rasped, the single word holding so much confusion and sadness.
"Needle. lets get back to camp, quickly" He picked him up on his back. His paw was about to lock, but he broke out in a run. The black tom was aware of his missing eye, poaring blood down him, but he just wanted Needle to be ok.

Old March 17th, 2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
"Needle. lets get back to camp, quickly" He picked him up on his back. His paw was about to lock, but he broke out in a run. The black tom was aware of his missing eye, poaring blood down him, but he just wanted Needle to be ok.

The foggy gray tom felt himself being jostled around on Death's back. The movement of the world around him made him nauseous and dizzy. The smell Death's blood berated his nose. He felt so cold and terrible he thought he might pass out. "Death.. whu.. where are.. we.. going?.."he said drowsily as if he was drugged. He felt so confused as the world blur by his deranged eyes. "What are.. are you doing here?" He mumbled. He had very little awareness of what had happened in the past hours and suddenly being carried to who knows where did not make him feel any safer. His stomach lurched uncomfortably as the combination of moving around and the sharp scent of blood heavy on his nose made him feel like he was going to be sick. His head reeled and the forest blurred and spun around him like he was in some sick nightmare. After a few minutes of being jumbled around and seeing the world tilt and distort his tired mind and body finally had enough and he blacked out.

Charrie Site
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
The foggy gray tom felt himself being jostled around on Death's back. The movement of the world around him made him nauseous and dizzy. The smell Death's blood berated his nose. He felt so cold and terrible he thought he might pass out. "Death.. whu.. where are.. we.. going?.."he said drowsily as if he was drugged. He felt so confused as the world blur by his deranged eyes. "What are.. are you doing here?" He mumbled. He had very little awareness of what had happened in the past hours and suddenly being carried to who knows where did not make him feel any safer. His stomach lurched uncomfortably as the combination of moving around and the sharp scent of blood heavy on his nose made him feel like he was going to be sick. His head reeled and the forest blurred and spun around him like he was in some sick nightmare. After a few minutes of being jumbled around and seeing the world tilt and distort his tired mind and body finally had enough and he blacked out.
"My old home. " He saw him black out and mumbled, "We will be there soon. Hang on." He raced like hes never done before, The forest blurred. As he got to his old home, He set him down. "When you awake, Youll be here. . Not alone. . With me" He said as sleep engulfed him.

Old March 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
"My old home. " He saw him black out and mumbled, "We will be there soon. Hang on." He raced like hes never done before, The forest blurred. As he got to his old home, He set him down. "When you awake, Youll be here. . Not alone. . With me" He said as sleep engulfed him.
Needle for the first time in his life slept soundly. Partially because he was so tired, mentally and physically. But also because he was comforted by the loving presence of someone else. He had been alone for as long as he could remember and it had made him cold and distant from anyone he did happen to come across. He didn't even remember what his mother looked like or what her name was, he was too young when he became alone to remember. He curled closer to his mate; enjoying the warmth and comfort that radiated from the first cat to ever love him.

Charrie Site