Last post by sock
Today 10:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2020, 01:29 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Redpaw flattened his ears to the grim answer. He looked up at the ShadowClan High Branch. "We'll see about that." he challenged to the RiverClan warrior and himself. Swiftly, he padded away into some bush to hide from this gruesome raid.
@BILL.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 6th, 2020, 01:39 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Dipper
A shiver ran down Riverpaws spine. Why did the cat stop moving? She didn't even make a sound. It was then that the molly realized she could taste blood. She had assumed it was her own but no, it was not her own.
Frightened Riverpaw released her grip on the other apprentice, blue eyes wide as she stepped back. What had she done...? "H-hey.. I.. I won you can s-stop fighting..." She stuttered hopping the ShadowClanner was just faking her stillness. That was a tactic right? Oh stars whats going on I just... I don't know.. The silver tabby was almost completely oblivious of the fight around her. Eyes fixated on the apprentice she'd been fighting
~*~

@pathos @GrassRipple
Snakestrike was surprised. He didn't notice the other cat behind him. Foxpaw was it? He didn't really know the apprentice. Though the young she-cat distracted the RiverClan cat enough to let him land a clean hit. Nice going. The tabby thought pleased.
His yellow eyes studied the younger warrior as he jumped back, obviously the warrior hadn't expected to land on an apprentice. Or be fighting two cats at once. Snakestrike wasn't happy that the apprentice was planning on sticking around. "Foxpaw it's shameful to fight a less experienced then you. Go find an apprentice to tangle with." The tabby called to the apprentice. "It looks like RiverClan can teach you one thing. You at least have the honor to not attack apprentices." He added towards Sagehawk. He had everything else wrong though.
Pulling back from the uneven attack, yet still getting a cut on his foreleg, Snakestrike hissed. His paws moved skillfully around. His light frame making it easy to move. "ShadowClan hasn't stolen any prey from you fish-breaths. We merely had a mistaken cat, that is no longer part of ShadowClan, cross the border once. But of crouse you're great leader must had twisted this tale if you're lizard-brained enough to believe that we stole your prey." Snakestrike corrected. Stealing prey from RiverClan would was preposterous. Though it might have been a good idea considering ShadowClan was being attacked anyway.
The white tabby hissed again as Foxpaw jumped for the RiverClan warrior. I thought I told her to leave! "You stupid fur-ball! Don't go seeking a fight you can't win!" He hissed at her preparing to save her from whatever the warrior was going to do to her.
~*~

@hxneysuckle @BILL.
Birchsnow was not have a good time here. She could not even able to find a suitable battle partner. It seemed RiverClan was over running ShadowClan. Meaning Lionstar took to many warriors. That was unless his plan was to extinguish the Clan.
It was then that the molly spotted Stoatdance, laying bleeding out in the fighting mess. So soon? The thought crossed her mind as she moved towards the unconscious warrior. Of course other cat were still fighting around her but the tri colored warrior made it there fine. "She is still alive." Birchsnow noted voice keeping it's level tone. That new was beneficial for RiverClan. That meant she had to take her back though.
After examining the damage The warrior would gage the best way to carry Stoatdance back.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 6th, 2020, 01:45 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Buckfrost twitched his ears at Redpaw's response. What was he going to do, overthrow the leaderships and demand peace? That was.. an intriguing strategy for sure. "Take care of yourself," he told the apprentice as he turned to depart. "You seem like a bright young tom-- don't let that go to waste." @Dirtfur

With Redpaw taken care off-- thankfully without violence, Buckfrost turned his attention back to the clearing. It seemed like most cats were still occupied.. except Birchsnow? She was standing over a crumpled form, examining it, and Buckfrost opted to join her.

"What's going on?" he questioned, though the answer came immediately: Stoatdance. She was breathing, but.. he recognized the gravity of her wounds and instantly moved to lift her over his back. "We need to take her back right away." @Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:03 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Xeno
OW! Dawnstripe could feel those claws as they ran down her flank. The pain only fueled her need to destroy the cat. She took a chance to glance at her side, frowning at the heavy flow of blood leaking down her dark fur and into the white snow. Those were certainly going to scar, lovely. Her eyes caught sight of the Sunblaze as he went straight for her neck with his claw. He faltered, unsurprisingly, the tom didn't seem like one who had the will to kill. Instead, he tried to knock her over? The large feline barely moved more than an inch or two. Was he daft? What was she thinking, of course, he was stupid, fish brains were rather puny. Growing bored with these stupid antics, she ducked her head this time going for his neck, wrapping her maw around the airway and sunk her fangs into skin hard enough for her to taste the tom's blood in her mouth yet light enough that she wouldn't crush his windpipe, attempting to pin the tom down. That thought of breaking his neck danced around in her head, however, she wanted to see how he'd react first. She was not repaying him for avoiding that blow earlier...

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:19 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@vermin @Xeno @Moonraven

This warrior had spunk Beastspark would give him that. He seemed distracted and it was frustrating the deputy. The silver pelted tom winced as he felt the claws scratching his belly, those claws had not sank in as deep as they would have if Beastspark hadn't pulled back and off the tom. He looked down at his underbelly with an excited twitch of his tail. He didn't have any scars under there, maybe now he would?! Pleased and bleeding, Beastspark's eyes flickered over towards Dawnstripe who had that other tom in what looked like some sort of death grip. Oh? Is that what had Greenfur so distracted? "This is fun and all but you're not paying all that much attention to our fight." The warrior had an easygoing goofy grin on his maw as if speaking to an old friend over and enemy. "Your friend seems to be in a bit of a bind, you could try and help him but if you attack my clanmate I'll have to hurt you and then we'll be back where we started." His green eyes drifted around the clearing noticing the increasing number Riverclan had over Shadowclan. Still it seemed like they were faring alright, numbers weren't everything but still... "I'll tell Dawnstripe to let your friend go but you're going to have to head home, or you can continuing fighting a losing battle against us." He didn't mean Shadowclan as a whole merely him and Dawnstripe.

Last edited by Undertaker; January 6th, 2020 at 03:57 AM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:27 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar was quite honestly getting bored!

When he came in at the start of his Clan, he expected to be met face to face with the Ice-Queen herself, but she was nowhere in sight! What fox-dung was that?

He was well aware of the happenings in the chaos: the dead ShadowClan cat, the dynamic dum-mo trying to face off against the two fat tabbies, Stoatdance's injuries and her collection.. Bugpaw.

But no Icecat.

He had half a mind to start throwing their fresh-kill pile around and see if that got that oversized frog's attention.

"Come on out, sweetheart!" He called loudly as he paced the clearing, itching to start his own fight because unlike Frostfall he had some goddamn standards. "Don't be a shyicester! Isn't this what you wanted, darling? You're awfully timid for the cat who tried to be intimidating!"

@Casper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:16 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

[Open]

Silverpaw hissed, not because of the battle itself, but her late arrival. Seems like Stoatdance was right about having to teach me about punctuality. Still a bit ruffled, she ran head-first into the center of the battle, hoping to find some good Shadowclan cat, any Shadowclan cat to fight. With her battle-training fresh in mind, she was ready to prove herself!

[Open]

Rainpaw hunched closer to the dead undergrowth. The blood splattering the ground fell wrong to him. He'd never been taught to ambush before, and he had a memory of a special cat from Shadowclan that- No. He couldn't think about that now.
Anyways, Rainpaw knew that the worst thing that could happen was to be taken unawares by a Shadowclanner, since they'd have the advantage. Creeping into a defensive position, he scanned the cats and looked for an opening to strike.

[Open]

Excitement pumped in her body at the way the battle was going. It was in Riverclan's favour, or so it seemed to her. She'd seen several Shadowclan cats retreat at least- wait, did that mean there wasn't going to be any cat for Stormlily to fight? Hopefully not, she'd barely begun!

Please click my eggs!

Old January 6th, 2020, 03:20 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

[Open]

Oh no. This was not good, at all. Oh no.
Dawnpaw was not ready to fight, at all, having had no battle training at all. But she'd been in the middle of the clearing when all of the fighting broke out, and she didn't know how to get out of here now. Shivering, Dawnpaw stood pressed against a corner and looked for a way out. Why would Riverclan attack us? We haven't done anything wrong!

Please click my eggs!

Old January 6th, 2020, 03:28 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

It was over. He knew it the moment Dawnstrike's teeth connected with his throat. He didn't have the strength to resist. The warrior was overwhelmed and forced to the ground despite his attempt to push back, the freezing snow melting into fur and sending a chill up his spine. His legs kicked at her stomach, but they were far to weak to push her off of him; she'd already nearly snapped one of them in two. In comparison, he must've been nothing more than a bothersome fly to this she-cat. He was ashamed. He was too soft to go for the kill and now he was paying the consequences. He deserved to be squashed like a bug... Why couldn't he have been brave like Greenfur.. Greenfur.. Was Greenfur okay? He couldn't turn his neck to see. Sunblaze opened his mouth to call to him, but all that came out was a strangled wheeze. Please don't die. Please don't die. He could feel blood rising up his throat like hot, sticky bile..

Sunblaze yielded. Every muscle in his body loosened and he fell to the she-warrior's might. He wasn't a warrior. He had never been a warrior. He was just a poor little kit.. looking for somewhere to belong. He shut his eyes and waited for what was surely to come.

Idiot..

@Moonraven @vermin @Undertaker

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 6th, 2020, 06:01 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ OPEN - Any injury is fine as long as it will not prohibit her work ]

Raccoontail

Raccoontail sprang to life at the call, immediately launching forwards with a threatening hiss and anything that touched her. Suddenly she just stopped, doing a three sixty on her heels to just take a glance at the fighting. Taking a deep breath, she grinned at all the shadowclanners being pretty much trying to be killed out of their will. It wasn't very pretty, but after all her training, it was finally worth it. Maybe after this she would head to one of the rivers. Surely there was unfrozen water somewhere, she was not gonna be licking blood out her fur today! With a laughed, she turned once again and lept for the nearest one she saw, claws out and threatening to slash. Oh would this be fun!

[ OPEN - Minor injuries only ]

Squirrelear

Squirrelear had been grumpily padding out the warriors den, jumping in shock to what he found on the outside. After taking a moment to observe, casually stepping out the way of tussling cats as they sped by, the ginger tom smirked and let out a laugh of satisfaction. "So the slippery otters finally built up the courage to join the party, eh?" he mumbled to himself, scanning the clearing hungrily, as if all the prey had lined up and he was the first to pick, " Well then let's turn up the music!"With that last remark, he hissed at the nearest cats and decided to randomly latch onto one as he passed.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread