ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 01:33 PM

Old May 11th, 2020, 08:46 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

@SilentLamb
“Same way I tagged you,” Fleetwood teased, poking his own nose with his good paw and laughing. The brown and white tabby was really getting into this game and he crowed, “my turn,” before limping hurriedly into the undergrowth. Once he was out of sight, he quickly searched for a hunting spot, counting in his head. In the end, he chose to limp in circles around a tree trunk a few times to create a confusing scent trail and then circle back around to hide in a bush closer toward the creek than the tree was.
Old May 11th, 2020, 09:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Beau

After he finished counting, the same amount of time mind you, the warrior opened his eyes "here I come!" with that the mud and water soaked tom darted off . Falling for the false scent trail "I got you now! I -" he said as he ran around the tree he skidded to a halt once he realized that he wasn't finding anyone and felt rather stupid. He looked up into the branches and frowned " cmon..." he was about to switch and burst into tears. .but he caught something. That made him grin, hehehehehe...got you! he followed the right scent trail and searched there.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 11th, 2020 at 09:06 PM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
She returns his smile. "Alright then," the molly murmurs. And then she blinks thoughtfully. "Well, I can hunt pretty well. I don't have a lot of skill in hunting up in the trees though, and tracking... Well that's kinda par, I guess." Falling into quiet, Plumpaw muses. "I suppose the only thing I can think of at least is just more battle training. Flintspirit tried, but it was very short and he didn't really teach any moves just went and said 'hey try to attack me, okay that didn't work bye..' And that wasn't really helpful." The apprentice frowns as she recalls that ragtag group. So many cats had first attended, then wandered off! She was left with some new tom, and their lack of coordination didn't serve either of them too well.
[ @Shimm Again, sorry for the long hold up aaa]
(It's okay)

Ravenspirit nodded and listened to what his apprentice needed to be done. Okay, okay he could help tie up the loose ends with hunting but they had to be careful with hunting in trees. Then fighting, oof should they start with the basics? He should probably ask her before assuming again. "Should we start with the basics or what do you know so far?" Perking his hears to show his interest.
Either way with their past behind them the two were now a team, right? They apologized and now are moving forward so hopefully, their training will be better. I suppose battle training will be taken tomorrow after sun-high. Then hunting should be in the early morning so Plumpaw can have a break in between.
Old May 12th, 2020, 09:50 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@SilentLamb

Fleetwind snickered as Elmspark followed his fake trail, leaning out of his hiding spot to try to watch the other tom circle around the tree. He couldn’t see anything, though, and leaned farther and farther out of the bush to search for the other tom’s fur. Suddenly, Elmspark popped into view and Fleetwood dove back into the bush- it was no use, though, he’d been fully outside the bush for long enough that any cat could have seen him dive back in.
Old May 12th, 2020, 10:19 AM

@Beau

Spotting Fleetwind dive back in, the tom gave a small grin . He was victorious ! Now to give the warrior a scare. Pretending to not notice , Elmspark padded the other way and looked like he was at a loss before trying to get behind the bush. Then he turned back around and dove into it as if he was chasing a mouse. "GOT YA!"

Old May 12th, 2020, 11:34 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@SilentLamb

Fleetwind laughed to himself as Elmspark walked away. He jumped clear out of the bush in surprise, though, when the other tom crashed into it. Smoothing down his fur and grinning, Fleetwind nodded and said, “your turn!” The tabby turned and closed his eyes, beginning to count with a gleeful grin on his face.
Old May 12th, 2020, 11:56 AM

@Beau
( One more round with fleet?)

Nodding , as soon as Fleetwind started his round of counting. He plunged himself into the creek , ran through the bush in hopes of getting some leaves stuck on him, then he leaped up on the base of the tree and climbed up.He made sure to hide in the most shadowy of places since his pelt can blend in with nature, or atleast some bits. He was confident he will win!

Last edited by Leucos; May 12th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:50 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@SilentLamb
(sure!)

Fleetwind finished his count and looked around. Obviously, Elmspark wasn’t in sight, but he also didn’t spot any hints as to where the tom might be. Twitching his nose in concentration, Fleetwind skulked about, focusing more on the area around the creek since he found the other tom inside of it last time. There were no cats in the water, though, so Fleet moved on. This tome, he decided to sniff Elmspark out, but he couldn’t smell anything other than the scents the two had left throughout their game and the smells of mud and water and leaves. The tabby frowned and plopped down under a tree to think, searching with his eyes for any sign of the other cat.
Old May 12th, 2020, 01:54 PM

@Beau

He saw it as a success so far. Fleetwind was completely at a loss. All he had to do was wait a bit longer until the warrior called it quits. But what he didn't count on was the fact that his ear would itch! He fought so hard not to...a few seconds in and he could barely handle it, so he scratched like mad which caused a bunch of ruckus. Well...there went his awesome hiding spot.

Old May 12th, 2020, 02:59 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@SilentLamb

Fleetwind was opening his mouth to call for Elmspark to come out when a leaf fell on his nose. He blinked and looked upward at the trickle of other leaves that were falling toward him after their companion. Once the leaves had cleared, he looked up into the eyes of Elmspark and hopped to his paws. “Found ya!” he crowed, limping in a circle with his tail waving triumphantly and a smirk on his face.