Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM

Old March 9th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

@ starfall ;Silverpaw walked into the training cave and sat down waiting for her mentor.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; March 9th, 2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old March 11th, 2017, 11:52 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
@ starfall ;Silverpaw walked into the training cave and sat down waiting for her mentor.
The ebony tom heasitated before he pushed his way into the cave, he wasn't prepared to train his apprentice yet. He hadn't seen her, or even spoke to her since the day she was assigned to him, he felt awful, he had completley neglected her. But that wasn't the only reason as to why he was a bit reluctant to see her, he felt as though he stank of blood, he felt as though the thick liquid was still on his paws, staining his very soul. He began to wheeze, he felt like he was drowning in it, breathing it, he killed one of his own clanmates, and now he had to go train an apprentice like normal. He took a deep breath in and made his way I to the cave, his dark blue hues shone with uncertainty and fear. An immense ammount of fear washed over Fallenstream the moment he saw his apprentice, his stomach flipped and he felt like he was going to throw up. He took one mroe deep breath and smiled sweetly at the molly "Hello silverpaw, nicely to see you again, it's been a while hasn't it?" he questioned, he believed that if they just spoke a little bit, has some small talk, he would relax, well, he hoped that that's what will happen.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 11th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony tom heasitated before he pushed his way into the cave, he wasn't prepared to train his apprentice yet. He hadn't seen her, or even spoke to her since the day she was assigned to him, he felt awful, he had completley neglected her. But that wasn't the only reason as to why he was a bit reluctant to see her, he felt as though he stank of blood, he felt as though the thick liquid was still on his paws, staining his very soul. He began to wheeze, he felt like he was drowning in it, breathing it, he killed one of his own clanmates, and now he had to go train an apprentice like normal. He took a deep breath in and made his way I to the cave, his dark blue hues shone with uncertainty and fear. An immense ammount of fear washed over Fallenstream the moment he saw his apprentice, his stomach flipped and he felt like he was going to throw up. He took one mroe deep breath and smiled sweetly at the molly "Hello silverpaw, nicely to see you again, it's been a while hasn't it?" he questioned, he believed that if they just spoke a little bit, has some small talk, he would relax, well, he hoped that that's what will happen.
"Yeah it has its nice to see you to" Sliverpaw said walking over to her mentor.

Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:01 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Flaming followed his apprentice, and by the look on her face he could tell she missed Waterstreak, "It's okay, Moonpaw. I promise."
(...)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
@starfall small bump

Last edited by Dovekit12; March 16th, 2017 at 09:12 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
{Oh, sorry}

The ebony warrior let out a small sigh and smiled sweetly and looked at Silverpaw, she had grown up, he had little time to teach her so much. He dipped his head and flicked his tail. He looked down at the molly and cuffed her ear "Haha, okay let's hop right into it. Let's begin teaching you how to fight first." he stated and he crouched "copy me." he stated, his rump was in the air and his front paws were tucked beneath his chest, his ebony fur brushing the ground. Fallenstream knew he had to teach her how to fight first, it was one of the most important things ever, if they ever got into a fight with another clan or the Dusk syndicate, or if he wanted to pass on everything he knew to her, the higher up's evil plots, but he wouldn't tell her, not yet.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Oh, sorry}

The ebony warrior let out a small sigh and smiled sweetly and looked at Silverpaw, she had grown up, he had little time to teach her so much. He dipped his head and flicked his tail. He looked down at the molly and cuffed her ear "Haha, okay let's hop right into it. Let's begin teaching you how to fight first." he stated and he crouched "copy me." he stated, his rump was in the air and his front paws were tucked beneath his chest, his ebony fur brushing the ground. Fallenstream knew he had to teach her how to fight first, it was one of the most important things ever, if they ever got into a fight with another clan or the Dusk syndicate, or if he wanted to pass on everything he knew to her, the higher up's evil plots, but he wouldn't tell her, not yet.

(Thats ok)
Silverpaw crouched copying her mentor waiting for her next instructions. "Ok what next" she said nicely.

Last edited by Dovekit12; March 16th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old April 8th, 2017, 04:02 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Addersoul saw Starlingpaw's paw come toward him, yet he wasn't fast enough. Her paw swiped a fierce blow to his ear and a bit of the top of his head. He felt anger build up inside him. An apprentice could never be better than him! "Let's just teach you some real fighting moves first." Addersoul insisted. This would show her that not everything was that easy. He tried to avoid any formal greeting or sharing tongues with her to tell her that they were only there to train. Adder soul wordlessly demonstrated a commonly used fighting move, in which you sneak up on your enemy from where they can't see you, and pounce with unsheathed claws, making sure the front part of the body is diving down. He then finished it off with a swipe, leading him into running the other way. You would swipe with the claw at the enemies face and run. "Try it." Addersoul urged.
Starlingpaws eyes grew wide as she actually made the blow, pure surprise in her orbs. "Ok!" She mewed. The molly wasn't sure if Addersoul let her get him on purpose, or if he would let her do the same with this move. She crouched down, before going into a place close by, but in her he shadows. Starlingpaw waited a few heartbeats, before gently putting her paws on the sand, one before the other. Even though this was training, the apprentice felt adrenaline spark in her veins, along with excitement. She waited about three more heartbeats, before she finally leapt at her mentor, back paws pushing off of the sand.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; April 8th, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:58 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Starlingpaws eyes grew wide as she actually made the blow, pure surprise in her orbs. "Ok!" She mewed. The molly wasn't sure if Addersoul let her get him on purpose, or if he would let her do the same with this move. She crouched down, before going into a place close by, but in her he shadows. Starlingpaw waited a few heartbeats, before gently putting her paws on the sand, one before the other. Even though this was training, the apprentice felt adrenaline spark in her veins, along with excitement. She waited about three more heartbeats, before she finally leapt at her mentor, back paws pushing off of the sand.
Addersoul quickly jumped away at Starlingpaw's move. "I easily saw you coming, because you waited too long. You would be fox dung if you waited like that in a real fight! I could sense you." he hollered. He shook his head and padded more to the end of the cave. "Try again, and you better be more fierce about it this time." he mumbled. His eyes were clearly full of anger. Why did he ever want an apprentice? They were so much work. Out of Addersoul's mind, some other cat would think having an apprentice to train is a great honor, but Addersoul thought otherwise. He stared directly at Starlingpaw and narrowed his eyes, signaling for her to go.

[character site]
Old April 9th, 2017, 12:41 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Addersoul quickly jumped away at Starlingpaw's move. "I easily saw you coming, because you waited too long. You would be fox dung if you waited like that in a real fight! I could sense you." he hollered. He shook his head and padded more to the end of the cave. "Try again, and you better be more fierce about it this time." he mumbled. His eyes were clearly full of anger. Why did he ever want an apprentice? They were so much work. Out of Addersoul's mind, some other cat would think having an apprentice to train is a great honor, but Addersoul thought otherwise. He stared directly at Starlingpaw and narrowed his eyes, signaling for her to go.
Starlingpaw let out a shameful nod. Stupid, stupid. She thought. "I'm sorry, Aldersoul." The molly mewed quietly. "B-but do we have to use unsheathed claws? I think it could be a little dangerous..." Starlingpaw murmured softly, but still went into a different, shady area of the cave. Instead of waiting, she immediately leapt at her mentor, tumbling at him, but with sheathed claws, though... (Sorry it's so short!)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: