Last post by paris
Today 01:02 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 12:54 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 10:05 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Yellowpaw dropped off his salamander. (sry im tired)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 1st, 2024, 05:27 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Moonmeadow - @/Dolomedes ] [Cornpuff - @/Roboprism ] [Shadowpaw - @/Fish ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Well then, it seemed as though one patrol could finish on time. The enforcer watched the three cats deposit their prey, tail twitching. When addressed by Moonmeadow, Mistlewhisker fixed her good eye on the younger molly. "See me after patrols are done." She meowed simply, nodding in dismissal. She would gladly speak to Moonmeadow about whatever she needed later.

[I would be happy to have them discuss in character if you like! If you want to throw up a starter in the clearing, I will reply when I can >:3]

When Cornpuff and Shadowpaw dropped theirs off next, Mistlewhisker spared the former a brief nod, and the latter a longer look. "First time hunting, you say. You did well. Keep it up." ShadowClan could use strong hunters.

And then, it seemed, came the stragglers. Mistlewhisker was clearly irritated by the time they approached her, tail tapping the ground behind her. She watched as Pebbleshell and Stagskull approached, noticing their lack of prey. She bristled. "Finishing is all well and good, but did you actually bring any prey, like I asked?" She eyed the space behind them. "And the rest of your patrols. Where are they."

@vellichor @hades. @Alpine [I tried to wait as long as I could but I can't any longer, please do your best to have your characters report in and tell me their catches. Can literally just be a post saying "X drops off [prey]". Please and thank you <3]
Midnightpaw came bumbling in, carrying her frog and mouse which she dropped carefully on the prey pile before darting over to where the rest of her patrol was. "Sorry! I buried my mouse and lost it for a minute.. I'm so sorry, but I brought 'em both back.." She panted, looking towards the lead of her patrol and then to Mistlewhisker, to which she bowed her head apologetically.

[ @nyx also no header because I'm typing this fast before my morning shift]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

Kitty Softpaws [inactive]

Shame prickled her pelt as she returned with her thrush. "Apologies."

( @Mica )

Old April 4th, 2024, 06:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Patrols are due April 17th by 11:59 Central Time.
If you'd like to be replaced, let me know before April 10th.
You're always free to ask if an extension is needed!
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Lostspark and/or Dawnstar.

Report to Lostspark in this thread with the number of each herb and links to the herbs collected. Realistically, no single cat should be able to carry more than 5 herbs - obvious exception for OCs with The Collector purrk.

Every character reports their own herbs unless stated by the patrol lead. *Returning empty-handed could result in IC punishment!

If you have any questions, feel free to VM me!

*If none of the warriors are showing to the patrol, it is still the apprentices' responsibility to either let Lostspark know or find another warrior to go with!

Lostspark

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

White paws carried Lostspark from her den and into the clearing. If there was anything constant in Lostspark's life, it was this. Like clockwork, her duties. Always there, never forgotten. Even during her lowest of lows, Lostspark had not abandoned them. It'd been the only thread of normalcy she could cling to in a life filled of unknowns.

Fogged amber gaze flitting around the clearing, Lostspark found the corner of her mouth tipping upward with fond amusement as she spotted a familiar face. One of her sons. "Bleedingkit [ @Rani ]!" The herbalist called, lifting a paw to gesture him over. "I'm sending out patrols, if you want to help. Besides, I'm going to be describing a couple of herbs in a bit, it'll be good to know what they look like. You can ask me what they're used for, if you wish." Whether the kit scampered over or not, in the former's case, Lostspark would briefly duck her head, aiming to give the tom's head a gentle lick.

"Sharpfrost [ @Willie Warf ], take Amberfern [ @Warriorsfan9054.1 ] and Eggpaw [ @MockingRabbit ] to Icy Heartlands for cobwebs and honeycombs. You’ll have to climb a tree once you spot a hive and knock down what you can. Try not to get stung too bad.”

"Blackhawk [ @Red Dawn ], take Stoneblossom [ @mars ], and Spiderpaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ] to Shadow's Break for juniper berries and yarrow. Juniper berries will be round blue berries on a needled bush. Yarrow looks like a cluster of tiny flowers bound together."

"Hillstrider [ @Mica ], take Quietpaw [ @Morrigan ] and Yellowtwist [ @hades. ] to Sunkissed Creek and look for oak leaves on the ground and mallow. Mallow are generally found in clusters of long stems with round, wavy leaves at the end."

"Chestnutfeather [ @ItsATryp ], take Silvershadow [ @*_Athena_* ] and Sleepypaw [ @Estelle ] to Croaking Swamp for mushrooms and broom. Broom are large bushes of bell-like yellow flowers, and for the mushrooms - stay away from the glowing ones. The rest you can bring back."

"Wisteriacrescent [ @lys.luvbot ], take Suncloud [ @Fernwillow ] and Shadowpaw [ @Fish ] to Mourning Ruins. You'll be looking for lavender and marigold. The former is recognizable by scent as well as being a tall purple flower, and the latter is a thick, round yellow to orange flower."

"Moonmeadow [ @Dolomedes ], head out to Moonlit Grove with Darkcloud [ @Morrigan ] and... Moonpaw [ @Poprock ] to look for celandine and comfrey. Celandine are small yellow flowers, and comfrey is a tall plant with long green leaves and drooping purple flowers."

"And lastly..." The medicine cat canted her head to the side. "Springblossom [ @Starphobia ], take Fallenmoon [ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ] and Wildflowerpaw [ @nyx ] to look for dandelion and borage. Dandelions are flat, round yellow flowers, and borage is a a fairly tall, fuzzy plant with large leaves and pointed blue flowers. You lot are heading out into the territory."

Herbs must be listed and linked individually by every patrol member, unless specified by the patrol leader. Failure to report herbs will be considered a no report.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 17th, 2024 at 02:50 PM. Reason: editing
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:09 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Chestnutfeather was in the middle of grooming himself, licking his paw and wiping his forehead, when he heard his name announced by the medicine cat. He turned his head and looked over, listening to the instructions given to him. An herb run? He scoffed. He was more useful than just gathering herbs, but he wasn't going to complain aloud in front of everyone else. A lot of cats were gathered to go searching for herbs, so at least he wasn't singled out. Still, it was going to be an annoying task nonetheless.

He searched around the camp for the members of his patrol party. "Let's go," he muttered once he located Silvershadow and Sleepypaw. He hoped to himself that the two were competent enough to make this an easy, smooth trip. "I'll be leading the way. Don't go too far when we're there- I don't want any issues to arise. I want to do this as quickly as possible." His tail twitched and he turned, ready to leave the camp.

@*_Athena_*
@Estelle
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

This wasn't with Miss Grandmama. This wasn't with Mama. This was with a stranger - two strangers. Sleepypaw, now permitted in the clearing without prior guidance or permission, looked up. Mama was doing her job. She wanted her to find mushrooms broom, plants, with the two strangers. Sleepypaw would rather go with someone who wasn't a stranger, an enforcer or Miss Grandmama or Mama. But this was Mama's job. A job Mama had given her, and it was her job to complete it. Getting up the dark-furred newly named apprentice approached a warrior who addressed her; he was looking disgruntled, but the young one didn't complain. Instead she went over Mama's words, how the mushroom and broom looked: large bushes of bell-like yellow flower (whatever a bell was), and the other... Weren't supposed to glow. That was all the description she was given.

[ @ItsATryp @*_Athena_* ]

Old April 4th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

To be honest, Bleedingkit was bored.
His siblings were all older than him, and so he doubted even the ones who were still kids wanted to play his baby games. This also went for his friends, most of the kit friends he managed to make were also older than him so the same applied.
So he’d been on his lonesome, practicing running with his disability so he could keep up when an apprentice wobbling back and forth across the clearing. It resulted in a fair amount of bumps and scrapes but he didn’t mind and was quickly learning that once he had momentum his shaking was less bad.

Still though it was boring so when his Mama called him over Bleedingkit let out a happy little squeal and wobbled his way over (notably at a quicker clip rather then his slow and faltering one, it seemed his practice worked). “Oooh yes mama, yes please! I’ll carry ALL the herbs, been growing big and I know I can do it!”

His ‘charge’ ended with him kind of knocking into his mothers legs, unable to stop, but it would hardly hurt the medicine cat. He’d grown but was hardly that big yet. He was downright ecstatic with the grooming too and rubbed against the medicine cats legs with a purr, leaning into it, and even turned to try and groom her tail in turn while she issued orders to the other patrols. “Their herbs sounds cool! Which ones would you use on boo-boos like I get when I fall?”

The bengal hadn’t fallen in a bit, given everyone was already watching over the kittens closely and doubly for Bleedingkits disabled self. But really it was only a matter of time, if he learned to gather the herbs to treat himself he’d be less of a burden on the clan. Not that he was thinking that, he was just curious.

@Rose
Old April 5th, 2024, 07:14 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]

· · ────────────── · ·
[Lostspark - @/Rose ] [Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Yellowtwist - @hades. ]
· · ────────────── · ·

Hillstrider padded up as patrols were called, hoping to get put on one himself. When Lostspark called his name, he grinned. Leading a patrol, score! And with his apprentice! She might've been a quiet one--maybe that was why she was named Quietpaw?--but Hillstrider didn't mind. They would be best friends before they knew it! He nodded to Lostspark. "You got it, ma'am!" Padding off to the side, he awaited his patrol mates.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 5th, 2024, 11:20 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

The feline looked over to the medicine den as she heard her name being called, Moonmeadow grinned when she realized that it was for a patrol. She was just about to go on a solo hunt to stretch her legs but a patrol is a bit more productive use of the extra energy bounding beneath their pelt. She isn’t too familiar with the folks she was put on a patrol with but they really don’t mind. The feline stretched, yawning widely, before padding over to where everyone was gathering for their respective patrols, looking around with sickly green eyes for any sign of her clanmates. Darkcloud and Moonpaw huh. Ah, Moonpaw, the name brought up the thoughts of her own apprenticeship for obvious reasons. Moon wasn’t an uncommon name so there have been plenty of ‘Moonpaw’s but it still made them nostalgic.

Moonmeadow turned to Lostspark with a respective nod, showing that she had heard the call. The warrior spared a grin with a soft affectionate chuckle at Bleedingkit’s antics. Now then, the molly settled down, tail swooping around her body in one big sweep to rest over her giant, shadowy paws, let’s wait for Moonpaw and Darkcould to show up. She scanned the area for the cats. Celandine, small yellow flowers, she isn’t too familiar but they sounded unique enough to have no issues, comfrey was an herb she was familiar with finding so they didn’t think they would have issues with that one.
[ @Morrigan - Darkcloud | @Poprock - Moonpaw ]
[ Post order: Moonmeadow (starter), Darkcloud, Moonpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 5th, 2024, 04:21 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]

· · ────────────── · ·
[Lostspark - @/Rose ] [Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Yellowtwist - @hades. ]
· · ────────────── · ·

Hillstrider padded up as patrols were called, hoping to get put on one himself. When Lostspark called his name, he grinned. Leading a patrol, score! And with his apprentice! She might've been a quiet one--maybe that was why she was named Quietpaw?--but Hillstrider didn't mind. They would be best friends before they knew it! He nodded to Lostspark. "You got it, ma'am!" Padding off to the side, he awaited his patrol mates.
(Takes place after Yellowpaw's warrior ceremony)
Yellowtwist Slipped out of the warrior's den and into the clearing at thecall of his name. Soon after, he saw who he was going to be on patrol with and frowned. Did anyone in his clan besides maybe Dawnstar and Hawkbite have an ounce of intelligence in their head? He hoped the other one on the patrol lived up to their name.

Padding up to the patrol silently at first, he observed his patrol-mate. Okay, so his goal from what he had gathered was to get done as soon as possible. "Quietpaw or Silentpaw, get over here." He said confidently, finally breaking his pretty much complete silence.
[ @Morrigan ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3