Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:06 AM
-*the Bone Chilling cold*-
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:01 AM
Sky Glade
Last post by sock
Today 09:00 AM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:58 AM
The Lightning, The Blaze,...
by zBlaze
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2020, 11:37 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[ @Blissie Bliss ]

Toadbounce smirked at her response, leaning in to her touches, acting as though he were truly interested in them. With one more glance toward Duskfeather, he dropped his voice to a whisper, though he kept it just loud enough for her to hear. "Come on, sweetheart. We'd have the most beautiful kits in the Clan."

"The hell you will."

Toadbounce turned to see Duskfeather had rose to her paws and was now approaching them, her hazel eyes narrowed and anger blatant on her expression. She bared her teeth at Toadbounce before looking toward her sister, her tail lashing. "Why are you playing his game? Don't encourage his- his vile antics! He's trying to play you, Linnetwing! Such flirtatious and disgusting behavior wilm not be tolerated, especially when it's with my sister! I know the games you play, Toadbounce. I've seen you trying to flirt with Flintstar and every other cat in the Clan. It's- It's horrid!" Ah, there it was. She had fallen right into his trap.

"Aw, it looks like the pretty kitty came to step in. It sounds to me like you're jealous. Do you want Flinty boy all for yourself, gorgeous?" Toadbounce's brow quirked and he watched with amusement as Duskfeather only became more furious. This was more fun than he had imagined!

"I am not jealous! He is my leader and nothing more! You need to back your flirtatious ass off of my sister and go pester someone else, now," she responded, her voice gaining an authoritive tone with the final command. Toadbounce pouted dramatically before rolling his eyes and winking toward Linnetwing. He then stood and walked out of the warrior's den to find another cat to fluster.

Duskfeather returned her gaze to Linnetwing, her expression falling into that of relief when Toadbounce finally left. "Why did you keep that going? You've seen what he's done throughout the Clan. It's creepy and weird!" She sat down, giving an exasperated sigh. Goodness, she was tired of Toadbounce's flirting!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:37 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Duskpaw hurried over to the meeting. Flintstar seemed very serious about this one. It was probably going to be one of the important meetings saying that Flintstar had summoned everyone. She spotted Mangoliapaw and thought she'd sit next to her. "This seems important." The she said as she glanced at Mangoliapaw.
@Lonestar23
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 9th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Ivykit grinned at her. "That was fun! We should play more often, you're really nice!" Unlike my mousebrained brother... she thought bitterly.
Old February 9th, 2020, 12:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Bristlefrost
Spotting lightningpelt "I'm at the front love!" he called out .I take that back...she can and can't be observant ...I wonder how she's gonna do when she has an apprentice..
Speaking of apprentice ...his ears automatically perked up with a uh oh face confound it! For starclan sake! I forgot about dustpaw again! Oh you complete mouse brain .... that's when he made a mental note to meet up with Dusty again. He at least needed to get a few more sessions in...especially hunting! Starclan did he feel so bad....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 9th, 2020 at 12:10 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Flamepelt overheard Lighningpelt and turned to look at her "my mate is being exiled, and that piece of crow-food they call Darkstorm." she mewed grimly her green-blue eyes showed nothing but distress.

---

Scarface kept staring at his mate Flamepelt and the distress in her eyes.

---

Darkstorm overheard what that piece of trash of a she-cat called him tail lashing more and more he was about to attack that ugly she-cat. @Bristlefrost
Old February 9th, 2020, 12:38 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Lightningpelt gasped. "I'm so sorry for you! I couldn't imagine that happening." She shifted beside Lionwhisker as a result of the upseting news. @FlameSta , @SilentLamb

Last edited by aspen.; February 9th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Flamepelt sighed and sat down "Darkstorm attacked Scarface when he wasn't even doing anything. Then they kept going at eachother...a-and now Scarface won't be able to see our kits grow into warriors" she sighed "it's life." she murmured. Flamepelt gave her chest a few licks then stared at Lighningpelt "i know a kittypet named Lucky who would let Scarface live with him. As for Darkstorm i hope he gets killed by a dog for what he did." she snarled flicking her tail in anger. @Bristlefrost
Old February 9th, 2020, 12:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@FlameSta @Bristlefrost

Overhearing the conversation, he decided to just head over to lightningpelt. He gave a glare at Darkstorm . " I thought I heard some sort of commotion in the clearing .... Is there no way your mate can be saved? I'm truly sorry about that " he meowed . He gave a weary glance at both of the toms He noticed Darkstorms body movements . ...which wasn't a good sign. I better stay over here....just in case. More muscle wouldn't hurt . If they're getting exiled then that's what they deserve .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 9th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 12:56 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Lightningpelt listened to Flamepelt. She knew there were two sides of a story, and figured Darkstorm had an explanation, too, but waited for the meeting to begin. She then noticed Darkstorm and watched him warily, wondering why he would have done such a thing. @FlameSta , @SilentLamb
Old February 9th, 2020, 01:00 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @FlameSta @SilentLamb @Bristlefrost ]

Hearing the conversation, Duskfeather stood and made her way over. "Would you really feel sorry for Scarface if you knew he had threatened to kill an apprentice? Being a father or not, he is not to be trusted within our Clan. I warned him about his violent behaviors and he continued to do them. Scarface had a chance to put an end to the fight, but he continued it. A warrior, Bluegorse, got injured trying to stop the fighting. Scarface does not deserve your pity, he deserves what is coming to him." She turned to Flamepelt with narrowed eyes. "He will not see his kits. Do you really trust him to keep them safe when he damn near murdered a young apprentice for trying to comfort him? No. He should not be around any kits at all. Neither him nor Darkstorm are to be seen around ThunderClan territory or they will be driven out." Duskfeather flicked and ear and looked toward Lionwhisker and Lightningpelt, a serious glint in her eye. "Save your pity. Flintstar would not exile without good reason." With that, she flicked her tail, looking between them all to await any responses- and prepared to shut down arguments.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread