Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:51 AM
Finchpaw training thread
by Epiales
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:51 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:50 AM
-*the Bone Chilling cold*-
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:48 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2017, 03:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Yeah." She sighed, slowly flicking her tail. "Well, I guess we should go, see if we're on a patrol." Meadowpaw mewed, suddenly feeling sleepy.
"Sure" Caracalpaw replied, standing and padding out of the den, enjoying the warmth on her pelt as she glanced around the clearing. She purred from the sunshine, waiting for Meadowpaw.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:43 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post

Driftstream was laying down, wrapped around four kits who we all sleeping peacefully. She was watching them with sad eyes, remembering their father and their family. Everyone was dead, they would never get to witness their father's antics, or see the bond her siblings shared without her. They would never know how amazing their grandmother was. They all have died, leaving her to raise a family without them.
She sighed, lifting her head to look away from her kits. She loved them all- worshipped them- but somedays it was hard. They reminded hee of everything she had lost. When she was first pregnant she was angry, hating them. She couldn't raise a family after losing everything. But when they were born, she looked at the one who looked exactly like Liontuft... And she realized her children were a blessing. Each kit earned her love, and the more they grew the more she loved them. They saved her.
The dappled she-cat hasn't noticed Sunsong in the den. She didn't really notice anyone, only focused on her four bundles that were sleeping soundly
Her kits were around playing in the clearing with her father, so Sunsong had nothing to worry about when she approached Driftstorm with a kind smile. With the new litters she had been having she didnt have a chance to greet newer queens into the nursery, which is something she valued greatly. "Hello there, Driftstorm is it? Im Sunsong, I dont believe we have met before." the molly said kindly. She had seen the queen around here a bit, but always alone with her kits, and Sunsong simply wanted her to feel a bit welcome, to comfort her that she wasnt alone. Even if it all it started was with a greeting.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Her kits were around playing in the clearing with her father, so Sunsong had nothing to worry about when she approached Driftstorm with a kind smile. With the new litters she had been having she didnt have a chance to greet newer queens into the nursery, which is something she valued greatly. "Hello there, Driftstorm is it? Im Sunsong, I dont believe we have met before." the molly said kindly. She had seen the queen around here a bit, but always alone with her kits, and Sunsong simply wanted her to feel a bit welcome, to comfort her that she wasnt alone. Even if it all it started was with a greeting.
Driftstream's eyes snapped to Sunsong and she stared at the queen as she spoke, introducing herself. "Oh... hello" She murmured, looking at her kits a moment before returning her eyes to the other queen. "Yes, I'm Driftstream. It's nice to meet you, Sunsong." The dappled she-cat wasn't quite sure what to do. It had been a while since she's interacted with another cat. Marigoldrise and Rookpatch occasionally stopped by, but they were so busy with warrior duties she hardly saw them. And they were already friends, so there wasn't any awkward greetings and ice breaking. With Sunsong, she was in foreign territory. Dapplestar's daughter was completely lost in this situation.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:54 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Driftstream's eyes snapped to Sunsong and she stared at the queen as she spoke, introducing herself. "Oh... hello" She murmured, looking at her kits a moment before returning her eyes to the other queen. "Yes, I'm Driftstream. It's nice to meet you, Sunsong." The dappled she-cat wasn't quite sure what to do. It had been a while since she's interacted with another cat. Marigoldrise and Rookpatch occasionally stopped by, but they were so busy with warrior duties she hardly saw them. And they were already friends, so there wasn't any awkward greetings and ice breaking. With Sunsong, she was in foreign territory. Dapplestar's daughter was completely lost in this situation.
"Driftstream thats it," she gave a small chuckle. Her eyes wandered to the shecats four kits, giving a soft smile,"You have beautiful kits, they look wonderful." she said softly. The other queen looked surprised that Sunsong seemed to be talking to her, which made the ginger cat a bit curious as to why. She herself didnt know what she would do without Smokethorn at her side to support her, and she didnt see other cats visit Driftstream that often, which made her sad. She turned her gaze back up to the molly,"Whos the lucky father?"
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:09 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
"Driftstream thats it," she gave a small chuckle. Her eyes wandered to the shecats four kits, giving a soft smile,"You have beautiful kits, they look wonderful." she said softly. The other queen looked surprised that Sunsong seemed to be talking to her, which made the ginger cat a bit curious as to why. She herself didnt know what she would do without Smokethorn at her side to support her, and she didnt see other cats visit Driftstream that often, which made her sad. She turned her gaze back up to the molly,"Whos the lucky father?"
Driftstream was growing a bit more comfortable with the other queen, who seemed very easy going and approachable. Perhaps they could be friends, in the future. However, that thought vanished as Sunsong asked who the father was. She stiffened, snapping her gaze to her four kits and refusing to say anything for the longest time. How do you tell a clanmate you were in a forbidden relationship, and the father had died? Driftstream was Dapplestar's daughter, she should have known not to break the code and become mates with another. StarClan punished her by ending Liontuft's life.
"Liontuft... he's dead." She muttered, hoping Sunsong didn't recognize the name of the ShadowClan warrior. It seemed less suspicious if she gave the name of the father rather than avoid speaking of him. Maybe the other would pity her for the fact her mate was dead, and forget all about his name.
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:14 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Driftstream was growing a bit more comfortable with the other queen, who seemed very easy going and approachable. Perhaps they could be friends, in the future. However, that thought vanished as Sunsong asked who the father was. She stiffened, snapping her gaze to her four kits and refusing to say anything for the longest time. How do you tell a clanmate you were in a forbidden relationship, and the father had died? Driftstream was Dapplestar's daughter, she should have known not to break the code and become mates with another. StarClan punished her by ending Liontuft's life.
"Liontuft... he's dead." She muttered, hoping Sunsong didn't recognize the name of the ShadowClan warrior. It seemed less suspicious if she gave the name of the father rather than avoid speaking of him. Maybe the other would pity her for the fact her mate was dead, and forget all about his name.
Her eyes widened at the name for a second at the name. Sunsong had been alive for a pretty long time to recognize the name, but she said nothing. Instead softening her gaze from the molly to her kits. There was no reason to spill a secret that wasnt hers, there was no reason to mention it allowed either unless the molly wanted to talk about it. Instead she made her way over next to the shecat and laid next to her, though of course giving her her space. "Im sorry for your loss, I cant imagine how hard that is for you," her voice was softer. There was nothing she could say that would probably make the shecat feel better about the loss of her mate, instead she could only provide comfort. "I know we just met and all but, if you ever need help with these little ones I'll gladly help you, no queen should be alone."
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Her eyes widened at the name for a second at the name. Sunsong had been alive for a pretty long time to recognize the name, but she said nothing. Instead softening her gaze from the molly to her kits. There was no reason to spill a secret that wasnt hers, there was no reason to mention it allowed either unless the molly wanted to talk about it. Instead she made her way over next to the shecat and laid next to her, though of course giving her her space. "Im sorry for your loss, I cant imagine how hard that is for you," her voice was softer. There was nothing she could say that would probably make the shecat feel better about the loss of her mate, instead she could only provide comfort. "I know we just met and all but, if you ever need help with these little ones I'll gladly help you, no queen should be alone."
Driftstream felt an insane relief as Sunsong did not comment at all about her late mate. She actually relaxed, settling down around her kits again. Gustkit had grown irritated by her movements and let out a squeak, shifting around and smacking one of his siblings before he settled down again. The dappled queen watched her kits before turning towards Sunsong, giving her the faintest of smiles. "Thank you for the offer, Sunsong. I really appreciate it." And that was true, because no one had really been there for her in a while now. Her life had been a roller coaster, from being a troublesome kit and apprentice, to a detached young warrior. And here she was now, alone and grieving in silence.
Old July 17th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
"I'm Mouseheart. Nice to meet you Echokit." She glanced over him again and realized he was much bigger than she had originally thought. He was almost the size of an apprentice, just a little smaller. "So, you're going to be an apprentice soon, huh? Are there any particular cats you want as a mentor?" Mouseheart got up and sat next to Echokit, and began to pick her paw. "I remember when I was an apprentice. I had a lot of fun training."
Echokit watched the older cat carefully, perhaps he could pick up a few things from the warrior. "Haven't really thought about it." He shrugged, tilting his head around, "I haven't really talked to many of the warriors." he flitted his gaze around, admitting he hadn't been particularly social with the older cats was a little harder than he thought. He clenched his paws, a pang of panic drumming side of him, what if no one wanted to be his mentor?What would he do? Would he not become an apprentice?

He shook the thought from his head. "Training does sound fun. But I already kinda do that, I have little competitions around here. It got a little old. Theres no space to run." He admitted, glancing to his old spot where he would see how high he could jump, a thought forming in his head. Before he knew it, a little laughing 'scoff' formed in his mouth, and he let out more of a little sarcastic laugh that lasted a few seconds "hey, maybe you and I could race?"
Old July 17th, 2017, 07:23 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echokit watched the older cat carefully, perhaps he could pick up a few things from the warrior. "Haven't really thought about it." He shrugged, tilting his head around, "I haven't really talked to many of the warriors." he flitted his gaze around, admitting he hadn't been particularly social with the older cats was a little harder than he thought. He clenched his paws, a pang of panic drumming side of him, what if no one wanted to be his mentor?What would he do? Would he not become an apprentice?

He shook the thought from his head. "Training does sound fun. But I already kinda do that, I have little competitions around here. It got a little old. Theres no space to run." He admitted, glancing to his old spot where he would see how high he could jump, a thought forming in his head. Before he knew it, a little laughing 'scoff' formed in his mouth, and he let out more of a little sarcastic laugh that lasted a few seconds "hey, maybe you and I could race?"
Mouseheart thought for a moment than have a shrug "Sure! Why not. Where are we racing to?" Mouseheart stood up and bounce on her paws. She hadn't raced with anyone in a while, and, even though it was a kit, she expected it to be quite fun. The last time she had race was in her apprenticehood, and she was pretty excited. She scoped out the running area and made a plan in her mind of the fastest way to run any of the paths she saw.
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old July 17th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
Mouseheart thought for a moment than have a shrug "Sure! Why not. Where are we racing to?" Mouseheart stood up and bounce on her paws. She hadn't raced with anyone in a while, and, even though it was a kit, she expected it to be quite fun. The last time she had race was in her apprenticehood, and she was pretty excited. She scoped out the running area and made a plan in her mind of the fastest way to run any of the paths she saw.
Echokit stood up. Watching the camp, an old energy spiraling trough him, making his fur prickle. "Just warning you, I'm pretty fast." he winked, looking at the spot to the end. He pursed his lips and looked back at Mouseheart momentarily, looking at her exited demeanor. "From here to the camp entrance." He shrugged, that sounded good. He arched his back stretched his legs hard, feeling a slight expand in his forelegs as he stretched backwards and forwards. "Ready?"