Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 02:51 PM
Plot finder :v
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:49 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:46 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:44 PM
Gathering information [P]
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 02:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2017, 07:56 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit nodded, a sudden energy burst buzzing though him. He marched around Branchpaw with his tail high in the air, picking his feet up a lot more then the needed to go in a steady rhythm before coming to a stop by his friend's side. "Let's play hide and seek!" He suggested, eyes already scanning for a place to go hide. Shadekit wanted to make sure it took Branchpaw a long time to find him, that's what would make it fun. But so far, he found no places. "You should go first." He absently interjected as he still looked around. If Branchpaw wanted to hide first, he could look for a spot.
"But what if the bullies find me?" He asked, honestly terrified of being found by bullies. He widened his eyes and twitched his tail in fright, while imagining what would happen if they found him. Deep down he knew most would call this.
kit-like, hiding from his problems like this, but he honestly didn't want to get into a fight or even and argument about his unknown father, so he was scared.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
@Robin-chan

Crowhawk shivered in his sleep as his nice dream he had grew more and more into a nightmare. He was alone now, in a dark place. He couldn't move, he couldn't talk. He was trapped. Despite all off his struggles he did not go anywhere. Then from behind he heard a voice and his heart stopped. He knew that voice, though it had changed. It was cold, filled with hatred. Then he felt a paw to his neck and claws lightly sink in, not deep enough to g get to his throat, but enough to feel pain. Then they went deeper and deeper before coming an inch to his throat before his eyes flew open. He sat up and looked around. He could move and see. He was awake now and back in the warriors den with Blackfrost. He looked down at her hoping he didn't wake her at all.
Blackfrost shifted in her slumber as she laid next to her mate, Crowhawk, within the warming confines of the den. It was close to morning now and the she-cat was fidgeting now and then, her paws moving in front of her as she seemed to be grabbing at something unknown deep in the regions of her dreamscape. She nuzzled her face into his flank, comforted by the scent of the tom-cat that she loved. Though, somehow, she could tell that he wasn’t lying beside her anymore and the warrior’s gaze flickered open, her tired green-hued eyes shifting around before lifting to meet her mate’s gaze as he looked down at her. “You okay?” Blackfrost murmured, her tone sleepy, but worried all the same. She shifted up into a sitting position, her paws heavy underneath her as she rested her head against his shoulder.

Last edited by Captain; July 13th, 2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost shifted in her slumber as she laid next to her mate, Crowhawk, within the warming confines of the den. It was close to morning now and the she-cat was fidgeting now and then, her paws moving in front of her as she seemed to be grabbing at something unknown deep in the regions of her dreamscape. She nuzzled her face into his flank, comforted by the scent of the tom-cat that she loved. Though, somehow, she could tell that he wasn’t lying beside her anymore and the warrior’s gaze flickered open, her tired green-hued eyes shifting around before lifting to meet her mate’s gaze as he looked down at her. “You okay?” Blackfrost murmured, her tone sleepy, but worried all the same. She shifted up into a sitting position, her paws heavy underneath her as she rested her head against his shoulder.
He took a deep breath when he saw her slowly wake. He did not mean to wake her because of his troubles. "Yes I'm fine." He meowed trying not to flinch away from her when she put her head on his shoulder. "Just a bad dream..." It seemed more than a bad dream to him, but that's as much as he knew about it right now. Keeping her head on his shoulder, he slowly laid back down into their nest, trying to take up as little space as possible. He curled up though he knew he wasn't going back to sleep after what he just went through. He just wanted to relax and try not to think about it.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; July 14th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 09:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

“Glad—”Northernpaw, began, then squeaked like a kit as the other apprentice jumped on his stomach. He had been ready to fight his way out from under the smaller white tom when he heard his playful tone and relaxed, continuing to laugh. He was a bit surprised, but didn't mind much, and was glad that the other apprentice was reacting so well. The only other cat he'd ever known who would've reacted like that was gone. For a moment, his eyes flashed with guilt, but he brushed it away as the odd-eyed apprentice started speaking again. Northernpaw's legswaved feebly in the air, then he stuck his tongue out, closed his eyes and went limp. “Eh!” Northernpaw sighed. That was his "dying sound" that he liked to make, then he leaped up. “And you forgot that I have six lives left!” He laughed, shaking himself. Really? I thought it was Whitestar.” He said in mock disbelief. “Northernpaw.” he replied, flicking his tail happily. He liked Whitepaw already, and he seemed funny. The gray smoke raised one paw, shaking a pine needle off, which he lowered his nose to and breathed in, but as usual, got nothing. Other cats did this and could find things they couldn't see. He didn't understand how, or what he was doing wrong. Shrugging, Northernpaw looked back at Whitepaw. “Can you do that?”
"It will be soon! Goldeneye says I have all the potential to become a leader! And did you know, if I had an apprentice and if I weren't so small, my mama would have made me deputy?" He said coolly and cockily. Leave it to him to bring up stuff from when he was a kit to make him sound cool. He thought he was. A deputy for a best friend, a leader for a mother- he was all set to become the worlds greatest leader of all time. "Nice name." He said, and smiled at the smokey oriental, and he lowered his head with him, and as he asked, he cocked his head. "Do what? Track?" he inquired, his bi-coloured eyes gleaming with curiosity. He was a pretty good tracker, but only to other apprentices. He wasn't nearly good according to his mentor. He disliked Honeythistle and was glad Goldeneye let him get away with skipping training. He even took him hunting to help him impress his mentor! He liked Goldeneye alot, and he is the most happy with him being the deputy. They had alot in common, unlike the two before, and he's a tom! The others were mollies. He hoped his mother would stick with Goldeneye, he was so much better suited for the rank. Now Moon dance we was cool, but he didn't know her well, and he never met Cloverwhisker. But being young, he was lead to believe himself they were not well suited. But Goldeneye, now he was! "Yeah, I can. Goldeneye taught me a little bit on how." He said cockily, lifting his head high.
Old July 14th, 2017, 07:36 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
His remark about thinking she was pretty without blue eyes made her heart try to escape her chest, and she didn't reply for a while, not sure what to say. But how did he think that? No one has thought that before. Her heart was beating wildly, but was that because of what he said? She still hadn't pulled away from him, feeling as if she did it wouldn't feel right. Slowly, she stepped away from his shoulder and sat right next to him, wanting to lean against him but instead just sitting beside him.
"And you're quite handsome," she remarked after a while. And she meant it, even if she couldn't see him. His smell was alluring, and the way he felt when they touched was powerful. It sent shivers down her spine, made her heart race in ways it never has. Lostpaw wished she could see him, just once, so she could fully appreciate how remarkable he was.
Thankfully she didn't need sight to know that he was an amazing cat, and she was lucky to call him her best friend. They would be best friends forever, and she was determined to keep them from separating again. In this reunion he had become her rock, a savior she didn't know she needed. Without him she woudn't be turning into the cat she once was. Carefree, and happy.
The gray she-cat's heart was still racing, but now that they weren't touching it had calmed considerably. She didn't know why it had jumped so much at his comment, or at his touch, but she didn't mind it. In fact, she almost wanted to experience the feeling again. But she refused to lean into his side, not wanting to do something that wouldn't make him feel comfortable.

When Lostpaw stepped away, the black and white tom wondered if he had done something wrong. Had he hurt her feelings? Maybe something was wrong with her, maybe she was hurt or - oh. His thoughts stopped apruptly as he heard her speak, but a look of surprise crossed over him and his stance changed a little. Was she kidding? There was no sarcastic tone in her voice, but... was this some kind of a joke?

Surely not. Badgerpaw wanted to believe that she was telling the truth, that she actually believed that, and eventually came to that conclusion anyways. Lostpaw had no reason to lie to him. He thought back on what she had said... you're quite handsome. Handsome. A word that Badgerpaw had never heard used to describe him, a word that he believed couldn't be used to describe him. After all, she cats weren't exactly climbing over each other just to sit next to him or anything. But, if Lostpaw believed it? That was good enough for him. Yellow eyes stared at her for a while, and he was tempted to move over so that he was sitting next to her again, being in her presence, and feeling her up against him. But he resisted that urge, staying away, the muscles in his body literally forcing themselves not to move.

Okay. Something's obviously wrong with me here.
Badgerpaw thought, trying to remain calm although there was a certain amount of fear involved. "Th - thank you..." He finally managed to say, although it was somewhat awkward having been a little while after she had given him the compliment. Oh well. He had tried. A pause before the tom tried to think of some more subject matter.

"So... y-you, um, do you like Halestar? O-or Daypaw, or... Goldeneye?"
It was a basic question that cats would generally ask, sort of a 'getting to know you' question. Just opinions on the high ranks, trying to figure out if they were friends or foe. He already knew what Lostpaw was, but he was curious what she thought of those cats all the same.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 14th, 2017, 07:59 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

When Lostpaw stepped away, the black and white tom wondered if he had done something wrong. Had he hurt her feelings? Maybe something was wrong with her, maybe she was hurt or - oh. His thoughts stopped apruptly as he heard her speak, but a look of surprise crossed over him and his stance changed a little. Was she kidding? There was no sarcastic tone in her voice, but... was this some kind of a joke?

Surely not. Badgerpaw wanted to believe that she was telling the truth, that she actually believed that, and eventually came to that conclusion anyways. Lostpaw had no reason to lie to him. He thought back on what she had said... you're quite handsome. Handsome. A word that Badgerpaw had never heard used to describe him, a word that he believed couldn't be used to describe him. After all, she cats weren't exactly climbing over each other just to sit next to him or anything. But, if Lostpaw believed it? That was good enough for him. Yellow eyes stared at her for a while, and he was tempted to move over so that he was sitting next to her again, being in her presence, and feeling her up against him. But he resisted that urge, staying away, the muscles in his body literally forcing themselves not to move.

Okay. Something's obviously wrong with me here.
Badgerpaw thought, trying to remain calm although there was a certain amount of fear involved. "Th - thank you..." He finally managed to say, although it was somewhat awkward having been a little while after she had given him the compliment. Oh well. He had tried. A pause before the tom tried to think of some more subject matter.

"So... y-you, um, do you like Halestar? O-or Daypaw, or... Goldeneye?"
It was a basic question that cats would generally ask, sort of a 'getting to know you' question. Just opinions on the high ranks, trying to figure out if they were friends or foe. He already knew what Lostpaw was, but he was curious what she thought of those cats all the same.
The eyeless cat had picked up on Badgerpaw's change in stance when she complimented him, but didn't comment on it. She knew he was surprised, and not upset. His reaction was cute, as he was caught completely off guard and had no idea what to say. When he finally uttered a thanks, she just smiled in return. He was adorable.
Perking her ears as he asked if she liked the higher ranked cats in the clan, she thought a moment. "Halestar is a great leader. Really supportive and thinks about every cat before taking action. I like Halestar. But I haven't really noticed Goldeneye or Daypaw... I'm sure they are both great cats, and suited for their ranks. Maybe I'll get to see Daypaw soon." She knew at some point she would meet both of those cats, but that time didn't seem to be in the near future.
She thought about the three cats, knowing they would all be in their positions for a long time. Perhaps Daypaw and her would become friends. But that didn't seem likely. The medicine cat would have better things to do than hang around an eyeless cat. And Goldeneye was a complete stranger, she doubted she would ever meet and get to know the cat.
"What about you? What do you think of them?" She was curious, since he was raised from birth under Blazingnight, he might have different opinions.
Old July 14th, 2017, 08:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
The eyeless cat had picked up on Badgerpaw's change in stance when she complimented him, but didn't comment on it. She knew he was surprised, and not upset. His reaction was cute, as he was caught completely off guard and had no idea what to say. When he finally uttered a thanks, she just smiled in return. He was adorable.
Perking her ears as he asked if she liked the higher ranked cats in the clan, she thought a moment. "Halestar is a great leader. Really supportive and thinks about every cat before taking action. I like Halestar. But I haven't really noticed Goldeneye or Daypaw... I'm sure they are both great cats, and suited for their ranks. Maybe I'll get to see Daypaw soon." She knew at some point she would meet both of those cats, but that time didn't seem to be in the near future.
She thought about the three cats, knowing they would all be in their positions for a long time. Perhaps Daypaw and her would become friends. But that didn't seem likely. The medicine cat would have better things to do than hang around an eyeless cat. And Goldeneye was a complete stranger, she doubted she would ever meet and get to know the cat.
"What about you? What do you think of them?" She was curious, since he was raised from birth under Blazingnight, he might have different opinions.

Badgerpaw listened to what she said, his expression thoughtful as she spoke. Goldeneye and Daypaw were fairly new ranks, maybe she would have more of an opinion on them later on. His yellow hues remained fixed on her as she asked him what he thought. It was a moment before Badgerpaw spoke, as he was trying to get his thoughts in order. She might not know about Goldeneye, but he couldn't say much about that - he didn't either. The deputy wasn't very well known to Badgerpaw and he wasn't sure whether he liked or disliked the cat. Thinking about Daypaw, Badgerpaw knew that he liked the medicine cat.

The only thing was their view on StarClan. Something that Badgerpaw didn't agree with, nor did he think was healthy for a medicine cat to have, but as far as skill went? They seemed to be pretty good with most things. All in all, Badgerpaw liked them. And then as for Halestar, well... she was a different leader then he had grown up with. Change was always hard, but this was a major change.

And even when Timberstar had been leader and Halestar had been Halestorm, the deputy, Badgerpaw hadn't been sure about her. She was a lot - different from Blazingnight. He had to think for a moment, wondering what his opinion was on the leader before he was ready to speak.

"I don't know a lot about Goldeneye either, but the Clan's getting run so I assume that means something good. Daypaw's pretty cool, I really like them. And then I don't know about Halestar yet. She's different from what I'm used to, y'know? I mean... I guess she runs the Clan well, I'm just not sure how much I would trust her."
Badgerpaw did have quite a strong belief in StarClan, but he had been a kit during the Liberation - thank goodness - because otherwise he would have had to choose between StarClan and his leader. The two things that Badgerpaw was confident he could never choose between.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 14th, 2017, 08:36 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerpaw listened to what she said, his expression thoughtful as she spoke. Goldeneye and Daypaw were fairly new ranks, maybe she would have more of an opinion on them later on. His yellow hues remained fixed on her as she asked him what he thought. It was a moment before Badgerpaw spoke, as he was trying to get his thoughts in order. She might not know about Goldeneye, but he couldn't say much about that - he didn't either. The deputy wasn't very well known to Badgerpaw and he wasn't sure whether he liked or disliked the cat. Thinking about Daypaw, Badgerpaw knew that he liked the medicine cat.

The only thing was their view on StarClan. Something that Badgerpaw didn't agree with, nor did he think was healthy for a medicine cat to have, but as far as skill went? They seemed to be pretty good with most things. All in all, Badgerpaw liked them. And then as for Halestar, well... she was a different leader then he had grown up with. Change was always hard, but this was a major change.

And even when Timberstar had been leader and Halestar had been Halestorm, the deputy, Badgerpaw hadn't been sure about her. She was a lot - different from Blazingnight. He had to think for a moment, wondering what his opinion was on the leader before he was ready to speak.

"I don't know a lot about Goldeneye either, but the Clan's getting run so I assume that means something good. Daypaw's pretty cool, I really like them. And then I don't know about Halestar yet. She's different from what I'm used to, y'know? I mean... I guess she runs the Clan well, I'm just not sure how much I would trust her."
Badgerpaw did have quite a strong belief in StarClan, but he had been a kit during the Liberation - thank goodness - because otherwise he would have had to choose between StarClan and his leader. The two things that Badgerpaw was confident he could never choose between.
Lostpaw nodded along with what he said about the cats in power. He seemed to know Daypaw more, so she didn't bother question any of his words about the three cats. But he seemed confused about what to think about Halestar and she didn't quite know what to say in response to that. She knew he didn't like Blazingnight, but he had still been influenced by the leader in some ways. Change from a cruel leader to a kind one was a hard adjustment for someone who grew up on the evil ways.
She was silent for a while, not quite sure what to say. Then she turned her head towards him and tilted it to the side. "You're something else, you know that?" A small grin was on her face, "I mean, you're... Amazing, really. Awesome, in fact. The bestest friend I'll ever have."
There wasn't a reason that she started rambling to him, but she felt she had to. "Honestly, you're perfect." She paused, unsure why that sounds so weird to say out loud. "For me, perfect for me." Did that make it better? No, it seemed even worse. But he was perfect for her. He probably would disagree, but it was the truth.
She was quiet now, fighting over her thoughts of why she said all that, why it was so weird. Best friends could compliment each other all the time, so why was this so strange? Was it because they had been separated for a while? But that didn't bother her anymore, because they were together again. She flattened her ears a moment, then perked them up again. She wouldn't dwell on it. Not unless he reacted really negatively.
Old July 14th, 2017, 11:12 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Jingle
Daypaw watched Auttumpaw go through slitted eyes. They didnt know what to think about the half hearted apology. With the simple edge in her mew, it only irritated the medcat more. They used to be friends. They used to be something. It seemed once appointed medcat things changed, and Daypaw didnt know what they did wrong. But it only got under the enbys skin, gritting their teeth. Their gaze went to Halestar, giving a small nod. "Its bound to happen now adays, it seemed cats liked Krestleberry a bit more."

Daypaw paused taking out the thorns as he spoke. It seemed this was something that haunted the elder day by day from the tone. While they could be rude and snappy at times, they were very aware of social cues on when to simply shut their muzzle. They would admit separating from a patrol is probably one of the dumbest ideas, they decided to keep their thoughts to themselves. "Im sorry you had to go through that and all," they mewed, they didnt know what to say really. It was times like this they wished Kestrelberry was around. He was older and wiser then Daypaw, he knew of any old patients and how to handle them. But Daypaw silenced those thoughts immediately. They didnt need anyone."but Im sure youve learned from your mistakes. Youre whiskers will be back soon enough,I think youre to adventurous to be cooped up in the elders den for too long." their eyes wandered back to the tom whiskers. They were growing surely, almost at their full length judging by a few that were already grown out. "If I ever need a..," they paused for a moment,"friend to come herb picking with me, I'll be sure to come get you." they could tell Acornfall was restless to get his whiskers back, judging simply that he attempted to leave camp by himself before his whiskers were even healed properly. Though Daypaw didnt want him cooped up, which is why he offered the herd picking. It was the most comfort hed probably get out of Daypaw seeing as the enby wasnt really the comforting type, but it showed that Daypaw cared. They leaned down, picking the last of the thorns out of the thick fur, before turning around and searching for the herbs they would need to place on the elders scrapes.

Daypaw could tell the shecat was surprised by how long it would take for her to heal. But for once in their life, they managed to crack a very small smile at her reaction to her first taste of mouse. "Its probably better then those rabbit droppings you call food at your twolegs Im sure." they couldnt help but make a snarky comment. They knew clan life would be different for her, seeing as she was a kittypet and all. She probably had questions being in a new place and all. "Is there anything you want to know while youre here? Youll be here for quiet awhile."
Halestar nodded and sighed, standing up and flicking the tip of her tail. "Well, I better be going- Daypaw. Come get Goldeneye, Whitekit, or myself if you need me or someone to talk to." she mewed, looking at the younger cat. "You will be a great medicine cat, Daypaw."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old July 14th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
"But what if the bullies find me?" He asked, honestly terrified of being found by bullies. He widened his eyes and twitched his tail in fright, while imagining what would happen if they found him. Deep down he knew most would call this.
kit-like, hiding from his problems like this, but he honestly didn't want to get into a fight or even and argument about his unknown father, so he was scared.
Shadekit straightened his posture and narrowed his eyes, trying to look intimidating. "They won't stand a chance against me. No bullies will get to you anyways, since you're probably a master at hide and seek."he marveled, was this what it was like to be a leader?He felt like a strong role model, sitting on top of the high branch calling out names of kits and giving apprentices their warrior names. Hm, that was odd. If Shadekit were to ever become Shadestar he would be given the honor of naming his warriors. Shadekit shook his head, he ha shorten distracted. He twitches his whiskers and Softly walked closer to his friend, then He nudged the apprentices shoulder with his paw encouragingly. Taking a softer tone this time, he spoke again "really, no ones going to go after you."