Today 12:03 AM

Old September 15th, 2023, 09:29 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
Darksong took that as a sign to get Mistypaw to help find some sort of food as there was really none around anymore."Come on lets go find some sort of preY"
she nodded
Old September 15th, 2023, 06:58 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

KoiViolet stopped mid-stride when she scented another cat, and followed behind Jayfeather, who found the kit before she did. "D-does he have a fever? He looks so weak... poor thing." Chamomile. She needed Chamomile to calm to kit who was obviously in some sort of shock. Her ears perked as she padded around, looking for the white Petals that were a tell-tale sign of it.

After a moment or two, she saw white blooms that had the right scent. It made her feel at ease, almost. Plucking a few flowers, KoiViolet returned, placing one of the flowers in front of Fishkit. "Little one, can you eat this for me?" She whispered as she curled her tail around the little bundle. Who would leave a kit like this?

- @Eyclore [Fishkit] @soldier [Jayfeather] @Caspian [Fogfall] @Galaxy_ [Pricklestep]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old September 15th, 2023, 10:44 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

"Good call," CherrySwirl murmured softly, her attention diverting immediately back towards the shoreline, wading completely out of the water and back onto dry land. The feline shook out her pelt. Thankfully her scent wouldn't be as strong now that she was drenched, and though she had to take a moment to recollect her senses, this hunt would be as easy as sleeping.

"Alright... let's get some prey to bring back to camp. I can smell a few smaller critters around, I won't even bother with the birds. If I try to climb a try, I'll definitely break something," Cherry kept her voice low, creeping back into the underbrush of the forest. "I'll meet you back here once I've caught something." And with that, the warrior disappeared from view.

@silverwynds
[Short but sweet to get started!]

Well, that was certainly a new smell and stars was it strong! Raising her head to look around, the warriors eyes rested upon an unfamiliar feline. A mixture of strange scents and a growing scent of RiverClan had her intrigued about this little cat.

"Why, hello there!" CherrySwirl chirped, padding over to greet the tortie feline. A warm smile stretched across her features, a genuine friendliness and curiosity to her tone. "I'm CherrySwirl, and you are?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 16th, 2023, 12:24 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

@~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

"Good call," CherrySwirl murmured softly, her attention diverting immediately back towards the shoreline, wading completely out of the water and back onto dry land. The feline shook out her pelt. Thankfully her scent wouldn't be as strong now that she was drenched, and though she had to take a moment to recollect her senses, this hunt would be as easy as sleeping.

"Alright... let's get some prey to bring back to camp. I can smell a few smaller critters around, I won't even bother with the birds. If I try to climb a try, I'll definitely break something," Cherry kept her voice low, creeping back into the underbrush of the forest. "I'll meet you back here once I've caught something." And with that, the warrior disappeared from view.

@silverwynds
[Short but sweet to get started!]

Well, that was certainly a new smell and stars was it strong! Raising her head to look around, the warriors eyes rested upon an unfamiliar feline. A mixture of strange scents and a growing scent of RiverClan had her intrigued about this little cat.

"Why, hello there!" CherrySwirl chirped, padding over to greet the tortie feline. A warm smile stretched across her features, a genuine friendliness and curiosity to her tone. "I'm CherrySwirl, and you are?"
CinnamonSwirl
The cinnamon and cream swirled and the speckled cat waded out after their friend. They nodded at the plan and sniffed around a bit.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 16th, 2023, 06:34 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

tansypaw // she/her // 9 moons
purrks: Herbal Knowledge Tier 1

---

Clan life was so... Exhausting. Not too exhausting! No, she could handle it. She had to prove to Gingerfrost that she was capable of being useful enough to keep around. But still... So many new scents and so many new faces... Was she ever going to get used to it. Heaving a deep sigh, she stares out at the landscape before her in the spot she's seated in until a voice calls out from behind her. She tenses, fur beginning to prickle in surprise, and turns to glance over her shoulder.

Not a stranger. Well, a stranger to her, but not to Riverclan. She was getting better at picking out the scent of her clan mates. Nose twitching idly as she takes note of how the other smells, her rounded ears lay back a little bit as she stares back at the molly as she approaches.

"Hello... I'm Tansypaw." She replies with a hint of nervousness in her voice, as if any word she'd say would get her kicked out immediately somehow. "It's very nice to meet you. Did you need anything?"

(i wuv cherry RAAAHHHH)
cherryswirl | @Dust

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 16th, 2023, 09:46 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

LilyLeaf
[ACTIVITY POST]
LilyLeaf strectched.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 16th, 2023, 12:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @spooky.lemons~ ]

Stalking through the undergrowth by herself, CherrySwirl raised her head ever so slightly from the ground - keeping a statue-like composure as she took in the scents around her. This was her bread and butter. Hunting. Cherry had loved it, ever since she was a kit. The moons spent playing moss ball and catch the prey. The moons she spent practicing as an apprentice. It wasn't all exactly leading up to this moment. That would be a bit dramatic, wouldn't it! A smile crept across her features, clearly amused by her silly thoughts. Enough dilly-dallying, there was prey to catch!

Letting her mouth fall agape, Cherry tasted the air. Squirrel.. Vole... Chipmunk... no way she was fast enough for that. Squirrel it was then. She wanted to make sure the clan was eating good during these rough times. A squirrel would easily hold over a nursing queen. Moving through the brush, the warrior followed the scent of the squirrel, eyes scanning the ground for any signs of movement. There! There it was! Scampering around the base of a thick oak tree was a chubby grey squirrel. What a fat little thing! That was one of the more exciting things about leaf-fall. As prey got nice and plump, making them slower and more hearty!

Cherry held her breath as she watched the rodent, creeping so very slowly forward. Each paw step quiet... her tail still as stone... and with one final inhale of breath as the prey perked its head - finally catching wind of her - Cherry leapt quickly, chasing it a few feet up the base of the tree. With a swift leap up, she managed to grab the creature by the back, pulling it down to quickly administer the killing blow. Excellent catch! Time to take this back to CinnamonSwirl. With a chunky piece of prey hanging from her jowls, the warrior began to make her way back to where she originally left Cinnamon.

[ @silverwynds ]

CherrySwirl took a moment to pause as she approached, her eyes scanning the, now named, Tansypaw. Picking out the unease, Cherry forced down a worried expression, trying her best to keep her friendly demeanor up - was she still nervous? Come to think off it... Clan life wasn't exactly easy... and having to learn and memorize everyone in the clan? The warrior gave it solid thought. How very lucky she was to have grown up in such a tight-knit community... Had anyone else come around to meet the new apprentice and show her the ropes yet?

"Tansypaw?" CherrySwirl mewed in thought, settling down next to the other. "I think that's a lovely name... but, no I don't need anything - I'll be honest I was more curious by your strange scent than anything! I wanted to come say hello!" The feline chirped with a smile. She curled her tail around her paws, a soft rumble sounding in her throat as she too looked out across the landscape,

"It's beautiful, right?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 16th, 2023, 11:37 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」

╰► COWTUFT

he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Lillian

Cowtuft carried a bundle of herbs, held together by moss and large leaves (familiar from the fire, though he wasn't sure their specific usage) all due to his apprentice, Lightningpaw. She had sent out herb patrols and ooh, how his heart was warmed with pride. Cowtuft had taken a step back from the reins. Letting his apprentice grow into her role. Her proper role, handle the tasks she would soon be in charge of. He sighed softly. He thought he had more time. Cowtuft knew since he took Lightningpaw on as an apprentice StarClan had picked her as his replacement. Still.

He had so much to teach her. And even himself, he still had so much to learn. He didn't know who he was if not a healer. Cowtuft shook his head. It was why he had sent her on ahead. This was a test. To see if he had taught her well. How she reacted in high tension situations. Unfortunately, he had hoped to supervise but aa,, Cowtuft was always running late. Horrible habit.

Cowtuft swiftly rushed into RiverClan's territory, feathery tail lashing back and forth. The battle surely had already begun and he did quite need to be there! He made haste but with his frontpaws and hindleg, it was a bit of a slow haste. Pain throbbed in his leg but he had taken a poppy seed before to help with .. the whole restricted movement.

A sharp yelp escaped him as he tripped over a rock, tumbling into a pile of mud. It covered his fur .. and also, his poor herbs. A whine escaped him as he started to try and shuffle them back together, rid them of mud.

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Flamebriar
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The attack had been swift and unexpected. Flamebriar's first instinct had been to protect the kits, but seeing that many of the queens had it covered, she instead slipped out of camp. She wasn't abandoning her Clan. Quite the opposite.

Last time there was conflict with WindClan, she was ShadowClan's forever queen. Twilightstar had attacked Icestar after the Gathering ended. While Icestar's patrol was occupied, she had sent someone, or multiple cats, to burn down the Waterbarn where the kits, queens, and elders' had been sheltering. Flamebriar had died during that, joking on the smoke. She was lucky enough to have been granted a second chance.

This led the large calico to where she was now, making sure Twilightstar wasn't trying to pull the same stunt. And based on the yelp and a large cat scrambling in the mud, that's what was happening. This cat wasn't from RiverClan, and had no reason to be out here away from the battle unless they were up to something nefarious.

With a yowl, she launched herself at Cowtuft, aiming a series of powerful towards his face and chest. "I won't let you hurt my Clanmates!"

@Undertaker @Alchemist Kitsune [full pp perms on Flamebriar to kill her lol. apologies on the delay for this as well ]
Old September 17th, 2023, 07:35 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

tansypaw // she/her // 9 moons
purrks: Herbal Knowledge Tier 1

---

Strange scent... That was right. She probably still carried the stench of housefolk, didn't she? No wonder cats were avoiding her like crowfood. Aside from the fact that she was some outsider who thought she was tough enough to be a clan cat. Unable to meet the warrior's gaze, she decides to glance out at the so called 'beautiful landscape' at the older molly's suggestion. It was indeed beautiful. There was no doubt about that. And it gave a pretty decent and natural distraction.

It felt a bit odd that Cherryswirl was making a feeble attempt at small talk when the air between them was so obviously awkward. But maybe it was just awkward on her end? ... No, definitely not. It was awkward. So dang awkward.

"... Right." She mumbles in response, visage sweeping across Riverclan territory. "Yeah, it is. Nice and quiet, too."

cherryswirl | @Dust

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Beetleblaze- She/her
Cobwebpaw- He/Him

Beetleblaze Narrowed her Eyes At the fact that there were Windclanners in the territory. Mostly she Was Shocked that Flamebriar was seemingly going to attack a Medicine Cat without First Having a reasonable Chat to see what business the Medicine Cat had Being here in the First Place... Beetleblaze Decided she would just watch from a distance, to see if anything bad happened...

Cobwebpaw rushed back and forth in the distance, chasing a bothersome sqirrel...

{Activity Post}