by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 06:25 PM

Old October 10th, 2020, 08:25 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
A bit out of breath, Doeflame approached Dawnstar. By the look on her face, she had been correct about annoyance. Yikes. Maybe they should have just done it quickly and got back. Quickly, before the leader could start yelling, she mewed Sorry it took us a long time. There was no sign of Windclan, but we wanted to make sure we marked the border very strongly, as it appears that while we were gone, they entered our territory. The whole area smelt of them. Not fresh, but it was there. Hopefully that didn't upset her to much. She herself had been surprised by how much Windclan smell was around. @Undertaker @~dust~ @Neon Lights
Gleampelt stood not saying anything
Old October 11th, 2020, 01:24 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Undertaker ]

Dogsnarl sauntered into the clearing with a calm expression. Sure, she was a little bit late for reporting but it wasn’t like she had a normal patrol! She’d had to get cats fighting! It was always difficult getting the lazier clan mates onto their paws and into the territory.

The warrior marched up to Dawnstar with a flick of her tail and sat nearby, waiting impatiently for the leader to finish her conversations. When it came time for her report, Dogsnarl’s voice was matter of fact.

“The battle patrol went well. I can report that no cat whined about the claws out rule, though I could smell their fear and know they weren’t too happy about it. I think a few more battle patrols would teach them not to be weak.

“Fallenheart surprised me the most. He was impressive. I had my eye on him as the one to watch for weakness but he nearly murdered Dreamcloud- I have to say it was painful to interrupt such an entertaining show.”

Last edited by dionysus; October 11th, 2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old October 11th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar was finishing cleaning her ears when Gleampelt and Doeflame finally returned with a report. She was pretty sure she had made the other one the patrol leader but wasn't going to complain about who gave the report so long as she got one. A burning rage as hot as a wild engulfed her eyes as soon as she heard about WindClan.

"Those rabbits damn rabbits." Even though her tone was controlled, the way she hissed practically screamed her aggravation with the news. "I'll make sure to have the next patrol mark over their scent." She growled savagely, dismissing the pair with a wave of her paws. She had bigger fish to fry over scolding them for being late.
@Neon Lights @gs29513

Dogsnarl took their place barely moments after the two were dismissed. Dawnstar needed a better report than the one she was just given, otherwise, it would Dogsnarl who suffered the brunt of her bad mood.

"Weaklings and cowards, I hope for their sake, your words are correct." Snarling, Dawnstar rose to pace to upset to sit still. Just recalling that those vile hares had set foot in her territory got her all riled up. They would pay for insolence! She'd make sure they'd regret every second they stood in her territory.

"Fallenheart?" Her pacing paws froze as she gave Dogsnarl a bit more of her attention. She didn't know much about the cat, but if he proved to have a lust for battle and violence, she could use him. He might have some potential if he proved loyal to her and her alone. "I'll keep him in mind." Her hackles slowly laid flat as her flip was switched off.

"I'm giving you another group to train this time, Flintspirit, Beastspark, Blackhaze, Bearsound, and Doetuft. You will be training with Doetuft personally, do not go easy on her. I want Flintspirt with Beastspark and Blackhaze with Bearsound. If there is no one close to dying, let them continue. Same with Doetuft. I know for certain there is at least one traitor among them. Sniff them out and report back to me, I don't care how long it takes."

She needed to get work on hunting down the traitors as soon as possible. She couldn't go and deal with WindClan until she knew for certain that none of the weeds in her clan going soft and spilling her plans to WindClan. Dawnstar wouldn't be repeating any of her mother's mistakes.

"If he does well, have Flilntspirt visit my den." That tom was still lazing around her clan. She had yet to toss him, if she could make use of him she would. "Oh, and who did you already take battle training?"
@Beau

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 11th, 2020 at 11:39 PM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 08:40 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Undertaker ]

Dogsnarl listened with interest to the new task Dawnstar had given her. Sniffing out a traitor seemed far more interesting than merely overseeing battle training. The command to fight Doetuft herself intrigued the russet warrior and she offered a nod. The leader didn’t need to worry herself- going easy on someone wasn’t in Sogsnarl’s nature. In fact, she looked forward to testing the other Molly to the fullness of her ability.

“I oversaw Fallenheart, Dreamcloud, Shrewpaw, and Shrikepaw.”
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

(second round for herb patrols. I'll just be mentioning random cats. If you can't respond vm or pm and let me know and I'll replace you with someone else. patrols should be done by next monday. Report them here using the form. I'll let Moon Lily know you got permisson to)

Ebonyfang padded out of the medicine den to do this weeks herb patrol. The tom padded out. He was going to try something knew this time. Instead of volunteers he would choose cats at random. He stood in the center of the clearing to look for cats who were nearby or in the camp.

"Foggybrook [ @Elementals; ] I want you to take your apprentice Sparrowpaw [ @Goldenmac; ] and go to the main territory to find borage. Leaffall is here and I want to make sure to have the right herbs in case anyone gets sick. In case you don't know what it looks like their blue flowers.", he meowed. He allowed that to settle in before turning to the next cats.

"Stardust[ @Sorrow; ] you will come with me to Icy Heartlands to find some more fake cobwebs. They look like cobwebs and work the same. They grow there a lot.", Ebonyfang meowed. He was extremely bored and wanted something to do plus there wasn't any cats around. They better not be slacking off.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 17th, 2020, 08:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Adderfang padded into the patrol place, sure Dawnstar hadn't called for cats but the brown and black warrior was a bit of a workaholic and while she was usually content with managing it herself today was different.

"Dawnstar I wish to do more for my clan. If you don't have anything specific for me I can find something to do on my own but if there is something wider you want me to do I would like to help."

Simple words but it was the meaning behind them that was important. Adderfang was a known sceptic of most holding all (herself included) to an impossibly high standard that she felt the highranks had mostly let down. So with the explicit request to be instructed to do something it was a clear message she was putting aside her own issues for the clan, and putting her faith in Dawnstar. The leader seemed to want to do the best for the clan and that was something Adderfang could relate deeply to, that had to mean something.
Waiting quietly for a response the warrior could only hope that this faith would not be in vain.

@Undertaker

Last edited by Rani; October 17th, 2020 at 08:31 AM.
Old October 17th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

The last few patrols hadn't done all that bad, not as terrible as she had originally thought they'd be. But not all of them had bothered reporting in. Still, she felt the percentage had been better than just randomly calling cats out and hoping they'd return on time. Volunteers worked better, she could always call on cats if she didn't get the right number for patrols.

The leader's attention shifted over to Adderfang as the molly came up asking for extra work. Dawnstar was pleased to see someone other than Dogsnarl taking some initiative. Beyond Fallenheart's battle capabilities, she has heard nothing else about him. Adderfang didn't have the same...grit that she's seen in Dogsnarl, and Dawnstar didn't fully trust the molly either. Cats were conspiring behind her back, it wouldn't be a shock if Adderfang were one of them.

"Glad to see you want to be of service." Dawnstar meowed, she'd like to have a deputy picked out or at least in mind by the end of this moon. Not many cats have impressed her or showed that they had have what it takes to be her deputy. She still had some time to figure it out.

"Gather at my paws for patrols!"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 17th, 2020, 01:31 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Littlepaw gathered. he hoped he could be on a patrol.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 17th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Ghosttail grumbled and sat at her paws. He didn't really care whether he was on a patrol or not, but he was sure that if he was assigned to one, he would do the best job he could. Not that he was some fox-heart wanting to impress the leader, no, but he wanted to do service for his clan. So he stopped grumbling and awaited his leader's words.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; October 17th, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old October 17th, 2020, 01:40 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Again. The second round of patrols were being sent out in the same way as the first, it seemed. Once again, cats were slow to gather. Talonstone didn't linger on the side, this time. He padded up to his leader, dipped his head slightly in respect as per usual, and waited for commands. There was no need to hide his loyalty during patrol assemblies. The foolish, rebellious, and useless cats were unlikely to appear.
Have a wonderful day!