Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM

Old December 5th, 2020, 03:12 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default You're Spirit Animals

(if you watched Notzoey's Gacha life seirse I'm not talking about that I'm talking bout the real thing!)
(Also if you don't know yours look up "spirit animal quiz")
(Also this is just for fun you don't have to believe in it to particpate! )

I am a wolf, and I am wondering what y'all are.
I would like to hear what yours is<3
Old December 5th, 2020, 03:16 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: You're Spirit Animals

Black-footed cat :3

- I left -
Old December 5th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Wolf

I be a wolf

Old December 5th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Always free to roleplay

My Mood: Cringy

@Reindeer Nightmares

I’m a deer
Old December 5th, 2020, 03:19 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

A cat. I am intelligent, stubborn, and I kinda do what I want. I also lazy sometimes

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 5th, 2020, 03:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

I'm definitely a wolf but when I took a quiz I got the owl and I'm like " hold up that ain't me XD "
Hello fellow wolfs -^- since a wolf relies on others/their pack and is loyal.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 5th, 2020 at 03:23 PM.
Old December 5th, 2020, 03:28 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Trouble View Post
A cat. I am intelligent, stubborn, and I kinda do what I want. I also lazy sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Paige View Post
Black-footed cat :3
Cats would be me if wolves didn't exist;
Cats are very cool :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Wolf

I be a wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Checkmate View Post
I'm definitely a wolf but when I took a quiz I got the owl and I'm like " hold up that ain't me XD "
Hello fellow wolfs -^- since a wolf relies on others/their pack and is loyal.
Here's something for all ya wolves like me:
The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections. This animal can also symbolize fear of being threatened and lack of trust. When the wolf shows up in your life, pay attention to what your intuition is telling you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamePoint View Post
@Reindeer Nightmares

I’m a deer
Oooh! I have a friend who's a deer
Old December 5th, 2020, 03:36 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

If I could say dragon though, I would.

I could also be an owl...

- I left -
Old December 7th, 2020, 09:07 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

It depends on what site quiz I'm taking.
For example, I took the quiz on spiritanimal.info and got the turtle :>

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity.

Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.

On brainfall.com I got the whale.

Your spirit animal is the whale because you have a strong inner voice, and always follow your own truth. Because you are so in touch with reality, you are self-aware and don’t get involved in drama. You have strong bonds and emotional ties with those you love.

Then on play.howstuffworks.com I got dog

Loving, smart, and playful, the dog has earned its position as man's best friend many times over. The dog is the sort of spirit that loves freely and possibly a little too hard, without always considering if the object of that love deserves it. As a result, fear of being alone can make a dog needy. Still, the dog is the kindest, friendliest, most loving spirit of all. Indeed, if you're taking a dog as your spirit animal, you should probably get one in real life. Everything's better when you have a dog!

On whatismyspiritanimal.com I got coyote.

Coyote Symbolism & Meaning
Coyote symbolism and meaning is incredibly complex.

There is nothing about this animal’s teachings that are simple or superficial. The symbolism of the Coyote remains enigmatic, being both a trickster yet also a teacher.

Coyote energy is a sign of trouble or good fortune. Most of all, however Coyote arrives in our lives with a smile and a song, acting as a gentle reminder that laughter is truly good medicine.

One can be both playful and wise – there is a balance in between.

The Coyote is a wild sage whose message comes indirectly. This is not a candid spirit, but one that often resorts to chicanery and jokes to get a point across. Thus, when working with Coyote you must keep on your toes.

Coyote will use every opportunity to present a piece of insight through even what appears to be a wholly transparent situation.

Coyote challenges us to think about those things that we have pushed down or hidden from others. Very often such matters impact our body, mind, and spirit even unwittingly. Recognizing what you’ve buried and finding coping mechanisms is a step toward wholeness.

Coyote also chases away gloomy clouds and negative perspectives by offering the gift of seeing life through the eyes of good humor.

If Coyote had a mantra it could well be, “expect the unexpected.” Uncertainty is part of life so you might as well embrace it like the Coyote and release what you cannot control with joy.

Coyote Spirit Animal
Coyote as a Spirit Animal appears when we either need to remove our masks or put them on for protection. Coyote also enters the lives of those who have fallen into taking life much too seriously.

Learning to laugh at our mistakes and use them as a teachable moment can be incredibly healing and a wonderful coping skill.

Coyote may be telling you to be mindful of the risk-reward equation. Sometimes we need to play it safe, and other times take a clever leap of faith into something wholly new and challenging. It’s likely that you are about to embark on a new situation that calls for adaptation.

Finally Coyote comes to us in times when our family needs nurturing. Turn your eyes to the home front and determine who needs extra support and what proverbial elephants in the living room you’ve been avoiding.

Coyote Totem Animal
Those born with Coyote as a Totem Animal are wise, light-hearted folk. You have no trouble laughing at life, even your mistakes.

As a child you may have been the class clown. As an adult you’ll find that odd happenstance has a way of finding you.

Coyote people like to lives simply, which is why you adapt to new things so easily. Trust is very important to you, as is your tribe of family and friends.

Coyotes find that life can be both sacred and silly at the same time. You are cunning and sometimes tempted to use your trickster energy for pranks. The key here is making sure such jokes are not vengeful or ill-conceived. Coyote follows the golden rule.

In love, you are devoted. Coyotes mate for life and diligently care for their young.

Coyote Power Animal
Invoke Coyote as a Power Animal when you need to turn your frown upside down. If you never release stress, and only dwell on the negatives, you’ll attract more negativity. Invoke Coyote and let him guide you in making a positive transition – tapping that inner child and learning how to live playfully once more.

Another good application for Coyote energy is when you’re facing a new situation that makes you uncomfortable. Coyote shape shifts and transforms with ease. Let him show you how to reclaim your power in this space.

Native American Coyote Symbolic Meanings
Native Americans consider the Coyote a creator, an Ancestor spirit, and a trickster. As a Creator it is said that Coyote shook a blanking in all four of the cardinal directions creating land and water.

Some medicine men use Coyote for healing in a special ritual called Coyoteway. This takes several days to complete, during which time Coyote is honored in ritual and prayer.

Coyote Dreams
Dreams about Coyotes can be a positive or negative messenger.

If the creature is being sneaky that implies someone else is likewise deceiving you. A non-threatening Coyote may indicate that you need to take things less seriously. Loosen up and laugh.

Learn more about Coyote Spirit by reading Coyote Dream Meaning on WhatIsMySpiritAnimal.com!

Far Eastern Coyote Symbolic Meanings
In both Japan and China black and white Coyotes (and Foxes) are omens of good and evil, respectively. Japanese stories include references to these creatures having great magic and the ability to shape shift at will.

Coyote Symbolic Meanings Key
Trickster
Reluctant Hero
Playfulness
Adjustability
Adaptation
True seeing
Creativity
Paradox
Shape shifting
Wisdom
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old December 7th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

I don't think personality quizzes are reliable. Honestly I'd describe myself as a rhyno-cat hybrid or something.