Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Wildfire hadn’t spoken with Tigerbreeze in what seemed like moons, but that wasn’t her fault, of course. She had patrolled the Thunderclan constantly on her own in hopes of seeing him again and he was never there anymore, like he had been that one time. It’s not like she missed him though or anything in the end. That bengal tomcat was super annoying and it was just a thorn in her side to have him around when she was trying to sneak the border for exploring purposes. The orange-furred female walked through the forest with her tail waving back and forth behind her as she headed along, thinking and talking to herself like some scatter-brained fool. Why did she even have that stupid Thunderclanner on the center of her mind anyways? He was nothing special to her and he already had this special love interest anyways. Wildfire saw it in his eyes when they first met - the look of love. It wasn’t a hard thing to see in another cat’s emotions for the young warrior to realize. “Stupid, fox-hearted mousebrain..” She grumbled under her breath, kicking aside a stray acorn with her paw as she gave a shake of her head. She had better things to do with her life than care about her so-called friendship with that male. A small voice in the back of her head asked the shecat what exactly she meant by that and that just frustrated her more. She wanted an apprentice to pass time with, but no, she was apparently not old enough to train one yet, as her clanmates explained to her earlier this moon. It made her have so much free time and finding herself coming to this stupid border to see if any trespassers had come across, of course. It wasn’t to see if he was there or anything. No, that would be foolish of her and she had more pride than that. She smirked at that and slipped through some bushes, her fiery fur brushing along the leaves as the warrior came up to the borderline, divided by a small river that quietly trickled through the forest without a care in the world. Her amber-hued eyes shone as she looked across the river as beams of sunlight shone through the tree leaves above her, covering the forest floor and making her pelt shimmer with the warm light. With Newleaf now here, it was much more peaceful to walk around these parts. All the flowers and fresh prey that came with this season was amazing and she had to admit that this was her favorite time. Her thoughts came to a halt though as Wildfire’s eyes landed on an all too familiar figure on the other side of the border - Tigerbreeze himself. A small moment of hesitation went through her to make the female wonder what she should do. She decided to just be friendly and not start anything. “It’s certainly been awhile,” She greeted the male across the way as her ears twitched in silence, “How are things in Thunderclan - if I may ask?”
Being me...is not easy, Tigerbreeze let out a snort at his exasperation. Although, to a certain extent he felt it was true. Life was supposed to be simple, not complex where he has to question every action he finds himself participating in. Sometimes Tigerbreeze forgets what the consequences lead to when he was...testing Starclan. Wasn’t that what he was doing? Testing the patience of the mighty cats above? He knew wholeheartedly they didn’t approve of his disloyalty to his clan. Tigerbreeze was the type to believe what they don’t know won’t kill them. So far, he had been successful with sneaking off with Desertpelt. He even had been successful running in with Wildfire and managing to spend time with her. Thinking of Wildfire...where have that she cat been? I feel like it’s been forever since I last saw her. He pinned his ears to his head, thinking on the path of a cynic. Anything could had happen, and Tigerbreeze was never a negative cat, but as things were going downhill in his life...he couldn’t help but be a flouter. Possibly, he had a feeling, but didn’t like to believe that it was his decisions that caused a disruption in his life. Being made a warrior was a simple and rewarding thing. It shouldn’t have brought him into the mess that he was drowning in. Tigerbreeze let out a huff of frustration. Slowly, he approached the river, watching as it flowed one direction. Deep in that water he imagined to be quicksand. If he attempted to put a paw in there, then it would be all over for him. Tigerbreeze had scoffed, pulling back immediately at the dark thought. He was confident enough to know that everything would turn out well in the end...he just needed to make right decision. Only, he knew he never was the one to make right decisions. He usually loved to go with the flow. Now, the tom was sitting down, drawing his tail upward to flick above his head. He gave a rash grooming to his chest fur then started licking his paw pads to soften them up. I wonder if she’s purposely ignoring me...I mean, I haven’t done anything wrong for her to discard me, have I? Of course not! Tigerbreeze almost bursted out laughing at the ridiculous thought. Pretty sure I can make her smitten to me in no time...maybe she’s just busy and I’m being a mousebrained fool for thinking such thoughts. I’m amazing! I don’t know what bad prey would cause her to hallucinate when I am could possibly the best thing that ever happened to her - cut off from his train of thought, Tigerbreeze didn’t take notice to the new company that appeared in front of him. This cause him to jump up, startled, and he arched his back hissing. He was ready to fight - “...Wildfire?” Slowly regaining his composure, it was obvious that the tom was a bit...embarrassed at how he reacted to her. This was the she cat he was awaiting for! All thoughts of Starclan punishing him, tumbled out his mind because he felt that if they prevented him from seeing the Riverclan Molly, then she wouldn’t be here in flesh. “You think!?” He responded, his voice rough and playful. “I feel like it’s been moons since I last saw you!” He says, slightly scolding as if it were her fault for not keeping in contact with him. The question about Thunderclan caused Tigerbreeze to roll his eyes. He didn’t care much about the whatsabouts in his residence. “Yeah, yeah, they’re fine.” He threw up a paw to dismiss her question with a quick answer. Tigerbreeze had excitedly approached the she cat, circling around her. “I’m more concerned about if you missed me or not, ay?” Stopping as he stood in front of her, looking down at her with a smirk, he said, “I’m more interested in knowing what intrigued you to forget about me? It must have to be something even more amazing than me. Then again, I can’t find anything more amazing than me. Enlighten me, please.” He drew out a purr.

Old April 4th, 2018, 01:32 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post
Being me...is not easy, Tigerbreeze let out a snort at his exasperation. Although, to a certain extent he felt it was true. Life was supposed to be simple, not complex where he has to question every action he finds himself participating in. Sometimes Tigerbreeze forgets what the consequences lead to when he was...testing Starclan. Wasn’t that what he was doing? Testing the patience of the mighty cats above? He knew wholeheartedly they didn’t approve of his disloyalty to his clan. Tigerbreeze was the type to believe what they don’t know won’t kill them. So far, he had been successful with sneaking off with Desertpelt. He even had been successful running in with Wildfire and managing to spend time with her. Thinking of Wildfire...where have that she cat been? I feel like it’s been forever since I last saw her. He pinned his ears to his head, thinking on the path of a cynic. Anything could had happen, and Tigerbreeze was never a negative cat, but as things were going downhill in his life...he couldn’t help but be a flouter. Possibly, he had a feeling, but didn’t like to believe that it was his decisions that caused a disruption in his life. Being made a warrior was a simple and rewarding thing. It shouldn’t have brought him into the mess that he was drowning in. Tigerbreeze let out a huff of frustration. Slowly, he approached the river, watching as it flowed one direction. Deep in that water he imagined to be quicksand. If he attempted to put a paw in there, then it would be all over for him. Tigerbreeze had scoffed, pulling back immediately at the dark thought. He was confident enough to know that everything would turn out well in the end...he just needed to make right decision. Only, he knew he never was the one to make right decisions. He usually loved to go with the flow. Now, the tom was sitting down, drawing his tail upward to flick above his head. He gave a rash grooming to his chest fur then started licking his paw pads to soften them up. I wonder if she’s purposely ignoring me...I mean, I haven’t done anything wrong for her to discard me, have I? Of course not! Tigerbreeze almost bursted out laughing at the ridiculous thought. Pretty sure I can make her smitten to me in no time...maybe she’s just busy and I’m being a mousebrained fool for thinking such thoughts. I’m amazing! I don’t know what bad prey would cause her to hallucinate when I am could possibly the best thing that ever happened to her - cut off from his train of thought, Tigerbreeze didn’t take notice to the new company that appeared in front of him. This cause him to jump up, startled, and he arched his back hissing. He was ready to fight - “...Wildfire?” Slowly regaining his composure, it was obvious that the tom was a bit...embarrassed at how he reacted to her. This was the she cat he was awaiting for! All thoughts of Starclan punishing him, tumbled out his mind because he felt that if they prevented him from seeing the Riverclan Molly, then she wouldn’t be here in flesh. “You think!?” He responded, his voice rough and playful. “I feel like it’s been moons since I last saw you!” He says, slightly scolding as if it were her fault for not keeping in contact with him. The question about Thunderclan caused Tigerbreeze to roll his eyes. He didn’t care much about the whatsabouts in his residence. “Yeah, yeah, they’re fine.” He threw up a paw to dismiss her question with a quick answer. Tigerbreeze had excitedly approached the she cat, circling around her. “I’m more concerned about if you missed me or not, ay?” Stopping as he stood in front of her, looking down at her with a smirk, he said, “I’m more interested in knowing what intrigued you to forget about me? It must have to be something even more amazing than me. Then again, I can’t find anything more amazing than me. Enlighten me, please.” He drew out a purr.
The young shecat raised an eyebrow at him with a slight tilt of her head as the tomcat jumped and arched his back, hissing at her. With that sight alone, it was enough to make her snicker and have a mocking smirk form on her expression as Wildfire looked at Tigerbreeze as her tail swished behind her in a content manner. “Of course it is, mousebrain, who else would it be?” She said with a roll of her eyes directed at him, “It has been many moons, my friend, since before the cold season began, I believe.” Now that she thought about it, the strange truth was that they hadn’t spoken throughout all of the time when snow covered the forest. Wildfire watched as he slowly regained his composure and decided to give him some mercy, not teasing him about it openly in front of him now. Between them, the gentle river ran on down its set path without any trouble and that alone made her wonder if this was logical, to see him now like this, because of all the drama and violence going on within the clans, but Wildfire didn’t want to think about that now. No, she was alone within her clan and Tigerbreeze was her only friend - though she would never admit that out loud, especially to the tomcat personally. She decided to quietly sit down in the softened grass underneath her paws and rest her tail against her flank, looking at the male with a slight questioning expression deep within her bright amber-hued eyes. He seemed annoyed at her question, although she was just trying to be casual and polite as she had been taught to do so in her earlier moons. Wildfire shouldn’t be surprised by this male’s attitude, remembering their first encounter vaguely. His tone sounded playful, however, which made her keep the start of a curved smile on her maw. “Good to know.” She chuckled, watching as he dismissed her question with a wave of his paw, clearly wanting to move on to a more interesting topic. Wildfire, however, was caught off-guard as he went through the shallow river and joined her on the Riverclan side of the border, silently circling her as he spoke again with a bit of teasing shown in his tone. “Miss you?” She repeated his question with a small huff of breath, watching Tigerbreeze out of the corner of her eye at all times, “Maybe I did, but I am certain that you missed me - I mean, you’re practically entranced by my appearance at this point.” As she said that, the fiery shecat draw the tip of her tail across the underside of his chin with a slight smirk still evident on her maw. A moment passed before he appeared and halted in front of her now, which made the shecat have to look up to meet his gaze - he was taller and older than her, after all. “Some cats have better things to do with their lives than meeting a stinky Thunderclanner on the border.” Wildfire said, without hesitation, even though she knew deep down that she never had forgotten him. Oh, no, she never had done so once. Various times, throughout the cold season, she had come here by herself to see if he had been there for her as well - but he never had been. She masked these emotions though with the same teasing glint in her eyes. “But Tigerbreeze, are you admitting that you had nothing better to do to forget about me? I’m flattered, without a doubt, that you still kept me on your mind after all these moons.” She could hear the purr in his tone and he was incredibly close to her - more than she would have liked. “How about you enlighten me about that little molly that had you smitten the last time we met, eh?” She was not afraid to mention Desertpelt. He had told her about the Shadowclan shecat beforehand.
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:12 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The young shecat raised an eyebrow at him with a slight tilt of her head as the tomcat jumped and arched his back, hissing at her. With that sight alone, it was enough to make her snicker and have a mocking smirk form on her expression as Wildfire looked at Tigerbreeze as her tail swished behind her in a content manner. “Of course it is, mousebrain, who else would it be?” She said with a roll of her eyes directed at him, “It has been many moons, my friend, since before the cold season began, I believe.” Now that she thought about it, the strange truth was that they hadn’t spoken throughout all of the time when snow covered the forest. Wildfire watched as he slowly regained his composure and decided to give him some mercy, not teasing him about it openly in front of him now. Between them, the gentle river ran on down its set path without any trouble and that alone made her wonder if this was logical, to see him now like this, because of all the drama and violence going on within the clans, but Wildfire didn’t want to think about that now. No, she was alone within her clan and Tigerbreeze was her only friend - though she would never admit that out loud, especially to the tomcat personally. She decided to quietly sit down in the softened grass underneath her paws and rest her tail against her flank, looking at the male with a slight questioning expression deep within her bright amber-hued eyes. He seemed annoyed at her question, although she was just trying to be casual and polite as she had been taught to do so in her earlier moons. Wildfire shouldn’t be surprised by this male’s attitude, remembering their first encounter vaguely. His tone sounded playful, however, which made her keep the start of a curved smile on her maw. “Good to know.” She chuckled, watching as he dismissed her question with a wave of his paw, clearly wanting to move on to a more interesting topic. Wildfire, however, was caught off-guard as he went through the shallow river and joined her on the Riverclan side of the border, silently circling her as he spoke again with a bit of teasing shown in his tone. “Miss you?” She repeated his question with a small huff of breath, watching Tigerbreeze out of the corner of her eye at all times, “Maybe I did, but I am certain that you missed me - I mean, you’re practically entranced by my appearance at this point.” As she said that, the fiery shecat draw the tip of her tail across the underside of his chin with a slight smirk still evident on her maw. A moment passed before he appeared and halted in front of her now, which made the shecat have to look up to meet his gaze - he was taller and older than her, after all. “Some cats have better things to do with their lives than meeting a stinky Thunderclanner on the border.” Wildfire said, without hesitation, even though she knew deep down that she never had forgotten him. Oh, no, she never had done so once. Various times, throughout the cold season, she had come here by herself to see if he had been there for her as well - but he never had been. She masked these emotions though with the same teasing glint in her eyes. “But Tigerbreeze, are you admitting that you had nothing better to do to forget about me? I’m flattered, without a doubt, that you still kept me on your mind after all these moons.” She could hear the purr in his tone and he was incredibly close to her - more than she would have liked. “How about you enlighten me about that little molly that had you smitten the last time we met, eh?” She was not afraid to mention Desertpelt. He had told her about the Shadowclan shecat beforehand.
Maybe Tigerbreeze should had been paying attention to his surroundings, but his gaze was focused on Wildfire, and anything in the background was blinded. He didn’t even notice his paws drenched from the shallow water - not that it mattered much in the first place. He was near the she cat, displaying an obvious gallant demeanor as he invaded her personal bubble. If she had been uncomfortable, Tigerbreeze didn’t bother to notice this. Eagerly awaiting her response, Tigerbreeze had froze up upon the sudden contact of her tail under his chin. It shouldn’t have surprised him, as he knew, from the first day he met her, she was enterprising. Instead, he let out a low chuckle himself and shook his head to rid the unwanted, and downright indecorous thoughts from his mind. Certainly, she was a very pretty flamed molly. Her fur, almost a crimson, even the reflection of the sun light’s caused it to be even more admiring. He wondered just how pretty her coat would be in the winter. Sadly, he haven’t got to see her during those harsh times, but Tigerbreeze refused to see much of anybody. With a sleek pelt like his, he preferred to hibernate until Newleaf come around and he’d be able to happily trot about without the fearsome worry of freezing to death. “I’m appalled, Wildfire!” Tigerbreeze feigned a look of exaggeration, snatching himself away from the she cat and giving her an incredulous look. “Although you are very...enthralling, I do not just find myself lost in such! I think you are - also - Uh - really, really fun to be around.” Puffing out his chest, he was pretty proud of what he came up with. It was half-true, he believed. From earlier hang outs, he did find her company to be more than bearable, and most times he didn’t wish she had to go. The fact that she thought Tigerbreeze liked her for her beauty...he was offended. Even if the she cat was on point. Tigerbreeze was a tom who got lost in a pretty face, was a fool for an attractive kitty - one might as well think they would be the bane of his existence. However, it may be the fact that he was restless. Again, feeling offended, Tigerbreeze gave her a look of disbelief. She might as well had raked her claws on his heart. “Who is you calling a stinky Thunderclanner?” Tigerbreeze has narrowed his eyes. Tigerbreeze had taken a moment to sniff certain areas of himself to get a whiff to test if she was right. He tried to be discreet with his movements as he didn’t want to be teased or embarrassed by Wildfire. “For your information, fishbreath,” he paused, throwing his face into her personal space once more, just so she could hear the emphasize on the teasing name he called her. Then, he pulled back, an annoying boyish, lopsided grin on his expression, “I’d rather smell like the pines from the trees than smell like I just got done swimming with the fish.” Evidently, he should had known she was teasing, as he was the one to quickly become heated without discovering the joke first. He couldn’t help but feel a little insecure - as if he was doing everything wrong. As long as that confident smirk stayed on his face, then no one would question him. Her next remark, caused a flick of his whiskers, then a roll of his eyes toward the sky. “If I admit that I missed you, would you admit that you missed me?” He replied, cheekily. He didn’t think Wildfire would greet him with open paws and affectionate nuzzles or licks - oh no, she was far from it! However, her estranged behavior didn’t deter Tigerbreeze at all...not one bit. Tigerbreeze still remained close to her, an obvious show of his flirty nature. Whether he added to her discomfort, he didn’t move unless she was the first one to move. Following afterwards, completely caught him off guard. Wildfire’s question about Desertpelt caused his ears to flicker and his expression to wipe that infamous smirk and replace it with an unreadable one that was hard to decipher. Again, another topic he tried to stray away from. “Desertpelt, huh? Well, um, tsk it’s complicated.” He admits. He didn’t know where he stood in her heart. Last time he ran into her, she was running away and wanted to convince him to come along, but Tigerbreeze refused and he pleaded her to stay. Everything gets better in the end, he told her. Desertpelt had went back to Shadowclan, and now Tigerbreeze didn’t know where he stood. Or, what their relationship was. Then, being who he was, Tigerbreeze flashed the she cat a toothy grin, “Don’t tell me you’re envious, Wildfire. I didn’t know you harbored such...feelings for me.” Tigerbreeze’s suave purr may have floated into her ears as a joke, but he did find it rather amusing to excessively flirt with the pretty Riverclan she cat. Possibly someday, he’d managed to woo her.
Old April 4th, 2018, 04:43 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Maybe Tigerbreeze should had been paying attention to his surroundings, but his gaze was focused on Wildfire, and anything in the background was blinded. He didn’t even notice his paws drenched from the shallow water - not that it mattered much in the first place. He was near the she cat, displaying an obvious gallant demeanor as he invaded her personal bubble. If she had been uncomfortable, Tigerbreeze didn’t bother to notice this. Eagerly awaiting her response, Tigerbreeze had froze up upon the sudden contact of her tail under his chin. It shouldn’t have surprised him, as he knew, from the first day he met her, she was enterprising. Instead, he let out a low chuckle himself and shook his head to rid the unwanted, and downright indecorous thoughts from his mind. Certainly, she was a very pretty flamed molly. Her fur, almost a crimson, even the reflection of the sun light’s caused it to be even more admiring. He wondered just how pretty her coat would be in the winter. Sadly, he haven’t got to see her during those harsh times, but Tigerbreeze refused to see much of anybody. With a sleek pelt like his, he preferred to hibernate until Newleaf come around and he’d be able to happily trot about without the fearsome worry of freezing to death. “I’m appalled, Wildfire!” Tigerbreeze feigned a look of exaggeration, snatching himself away from the she cat and giving her an incredulous look. “Although you are very...enthralling, I do not just find myself lost in such! I think you are - also - Uh - really, really fun to be around.” Puffing out his chest, he was pretty proud of what he came up with. It was half-true, he believed. From earlier hang outs, he did find her company to be more than bearable, and most times he didn’t wish she had to go. The fact that she thought Tigerbreeze liked her for her beauty...he was offended. Even if the she cat was on point. Tigerbreeze was a tom who got lost in a pretty face, was a fool for an attractive kitty - one might as well think they would be the bane of his existence. However, it may be the fact that he was restless. Again, feeling offended, Tigerbreeze gave her a look of disbelief. She might as well had raked her claws on his heart. “Who is you calling a stinky Thunderclanner?” Tigerbreeze has narrowed his eyes. Tigerbreeze had taken a moment to sniff certain areas of himself to get a whiff to test if she was right. He tried to be discreet with his movements as he didn’t want to be teased or embarrassed by Wildfire. “For your information, fishbreath,” he paused, throwing his face into her personal space once more, just so she could hear the emphasize on the teasing name he called her. Then, he pulled back, an annoying boyish, lopsided grin on his expression, “I’d rather smell like the pines from the trees than smell like I just got done swimming with the fish.” Evidently, he should had known she was teasing, as he was the one to quickly become heated without discovering the joke first. He couldn’t help but feel a little insecure - as if he was doing everything wrong. As long as that confident smirk stayed on his face, then no one would question him. Her next remark, caused a flick of his whiskers, then a roll of his eyes toward the sky. “If I admit that I missed you, would you admit that you missed me?” He replied, cheekily. He didn’t think Wildfire would greet him with open paws and affectionate nuzzles or licks - oh no, she was far from it! However, her estranged behavior didn’t deter Tigerbreeze at all...not one bit. Tigerbreeze still remained close to her, an obvious show of his flirty nature. Whether he added to her discomfort, he didn’t move unless she was the first one to move. Following afterwards, completely caught him off guard. Wildfire’s question about Desertpelt caused his ears to flicker and his expression to wipe that infamous smirk and replace it with an unreadable one that was hard to decipher. Again, another topic he tried to stray away from. “Desertpelt, huh? Well, um, tsk it’s complicated.” He admits. He didn’t know where he stood in her heart. Last time he ran into her, she was running away and wanted to convince him to come along, but Tigerbreeze refused and he pleaded her to stay. Everything gets better in the end, he told her. Desertpelt had went back to Shadowclan, and now Tigerbreeze didn’t know where he stood. Or, what their relationship was. Then, being who he was, Tigerbreeze flashed the she cat a toothy grin, “Don’t tell me you’re envious, Wildfire. I didn’t know you harbored such...feelings for me.” Tigerbreeze’s suave purr may have floated into her ears as a joke, but he did find it rather amusing to excessively flirt with the pretty Riverclan she cat. Possibly someday, he’d managed to woo her.
When the abyssinian was much younger, she remembered being taught to never stare and that it was deemed as rude, but apparently this tomcat had not been shown such manners when he was growing up. He wouldn’t stop looking at her, his gaze fixed on no particular part of her, but there was nothing discrete about this. Wildfire didn’t know how to interpret this logically and with reason, although she shouldn’t really be putting much thought into it all on its own. The shecat noticed, however, when he was close to her, how the male’s whole body froze when her tail touched his chin - that surprised her, but she did not physically show that emotion. He was a strange tomcat, this Tigerbreeze character, and it made her question many things while being with him like this. Both of them were silent for what seemed like an eternity as they simply looked at one another, almost seeming to be lost within each other for a small moment. However, this moment ended quicker than expected as he pulled himself away from her with an exaggerated huff as he expressed his appalled emotion to her. This made her snap out of it as well, remembering who this stupid squirrel-chaser was. She simply listened to him string together words that were weakened attempts at explaining himself, which made her smile with tiny amusement sparkling within her amber-hued eyes. “Well, I’m glad that someone sees me as, what did you say - enthralling?” Wildfire teased him gently as she rested her tail against her side once again, “Whatever you say, mousebrain.” Watching as he puffed out his chet and seeming to be his usual self-confident self, it made Wildfire roll her eyes and just give a small snort of annoyance. All throughout her life, males would flirt with her because of her appearance, seeing her as beautiful and calling her all the compliments in the world - but that was it. She was only liked for her fur and eyes, physical traits was it for her. That was what she was used to, but even this shecat had to admit - she used it for her advantage at times. When the bengal questioned her about her words, she snickered and leaned close to him, almost to the point where their noses touched. “You,” Wildfire started with a purr slipping from her throat before poking him sharply in the chest with one paw, “That’s who.” Moving away from the tomcat, she caught him quietly smell himself, which almost made her laugh, but she held her tongue. She then laid witness to him trying to retort his own childish insult, getting in her face - which made a shiver crawl up her spine. She rested a paw on the side of her face, being dramatic and acting like his insult was hurtful enough if it was a physical strike. “Such harsh words from a brute to an innocent young molly.” Wildfire said with a slight pouting expression, which quickly went back to a smirk, “You should really try a fish sometime though, I think you could find a lot in common with them - especially brain size.” The young warrior had to admit that it was rather nostalgic to go back to this little game of theirs of insulting one another without much mercy or common ground. His next question made her raise an eyebrow, hearing such cheeky words from the tomcat. “I suppose you’ll just have to find out, love.” She purred, blinking at him before licking her paw and brushing it over her cheek to smooth out the fur and straighten her whiskers, “If you spend your whole life questioning things and not taking risks, then you really don’t deserve an answer now, dontcha?” He was certainly a persistent male - perhaps even a tramp, if you will. He was always in her personal bubble, giving Wildfire no space whatsoever. A small voice in the back of her head whispered to her about just being his Riverclan toy while Desertpelt was his Shadowclan toy - but she didn’t dwell on that. Her words about Desertpelt seemed to catch him off-guard though, more than she realized. Although she was not stupid, knowing that the word ‘complicated’ meant nothing too good for that matter. Wildfire didn’t know whether to comfort him or offer some kindhearted words to him about the whole situation, not truly being good at offering a shoulder to other felines. However, her thoughts of showing him any sort of a lending paw flew out the window when he grinned at her and claimed that she, Wildfire, was envious of that Shadowclan molly, Desertpelt. Almost immediately, the abyssinian gave a snort and laughed, looking off into the trees for a moment as she quickly went over in her head of how to respond to that statement. She glanced at him, however, after two seconds or three with a smirk. “That’s certainly what you’d like, isn’t it, Tigerbreeze?” The warrior sneered, “Only in your dreams, Thunderclanner, I’m out of your league.” It took her a lot of confidence to say such a thing, but in the name of this flirting game that they had, she did it - although it was really vice versa.
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@doug.

She had come from a loving home, despite not knowing much of her family in the first place she always had known they loved her, peachrain included. Her parents certainly not the crazy type, aside from the loner heritage there was nothing too abnormal about them. They loved her and she had loved them even if their time together was short lived. There was nothing to be done about it anyways. She glanced down at her paws as firehawk spoke her tail curling by her side in discomfort. "How could she kill her own kits?" she asked, astounded and horrified at the idea.

Rowanflower shrugged and shook her head "I couldn't tell you how much I wished we would, but maybe we've taken too deep of a plunge into other clans affairs. I suppose sometimes that happens" she said with a low unamused voice. The whole thing was kinda blown out of proportion but there was nothing she could do but stand behind fallenstar in his decisions, even if riverclan thought he was crazy for it she would have to back him up anyways.

"No" she simply said drawing her tongue around her jaws and flicking her tail again, "I don't think goldenstar would've agreed to do such a thing and blazingstar..." she had paused after saying the tims name. Dropping her head and glancing at her paws for a solid moment "I wouldn't know, but I don't think either of those clans would've agreed to let themselves do that" she said letting her ears perk up again as they strode along the border.

"sometimes I think maybe starclan has lead some of us astray..."

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 6th, 2018, 08:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
When the abyssinian was much younger, she remembered being taught to never stare and that it was deemed as rude, but apparently this tomcat had not been shown such manners when he was growing up. He wouldn’t stop looking at her, his gaze fixed on no particular part of her, but there was nothing discrete about this. Wildfire didn’t know how to interpret this logically and with reason, although she shouldn’t really be putting much thought into it all on its own. The shecat noticed, however, when he was close to her, how the male’s whole body froze when her tail touched his chin - that surprised her, but she did not physically show that emotion. He was a strange tomcat, this Tigerbreeze character, and it made her question many things while being with him like this. Both of them were silent for what seemed like an eternity as they simply looked at one another, almost seeming to be lost within each other for a small moment. However, this moment ended quicker than expected as he pulled himself away from her with an exaggerated huff as he expressed his appalled emotion to her. This made her snap out of it as well, remembering who this stupid squirrel-chaser was. She simply listened to him string together words that were weakened attempts at explaining himself, which made her smile with tiny amusement sparkling within her amber-hued eyes. “Well, I’m glad that someone sees me as, what did you say - enthralling?” Wildfire teased him gently as she rested her tail against her side once again, “Whatever you say, mousebrain.” Watching as he puffed out his chet and seeming to be his usual self-confident self, it made Wildfire roll her eyes and just give a small snort of annoyance. All throughout her life, males would flirt with her because of her appearance, seeing her as beautiful and calling her all the compliments in the world - but that was it. She was only liked for her fur and eyes, physical traits was it for her. That was what she was used to, but even this shecat had to admit - she used it for her advantage at times. When the bengal questioned her about her words, she snickered and leaned close to him, almost to the point where their noses touched. “You,” Wildfire started with a purr slipping from her throat before poking him sharply in the chest with one paw, “That’s who.” Moving away from the tomcat, she caught him quietly smell himself, which almost made her laugh, but she held her tongue. She then laid witness to him trying to retort his own childish insult, getting in her face - which made a shiver crawl up her spine. She rested a paw on the side of her face, being dramatic and acting like his insult was hurtful enough if it was a physical strike. “Such harsh words from a brute to an innocent young molly.” Wildfire said with a slight pouting expression, which quickly went back to a smirk, “You should really try a fish sometime though, I think you could find a lot in common with them - especially brain size.” The young warrior had to admit that it was rather nostalgic to go back to this little game of theirs of insulting one another without much mercy or common ground. His next question made her raise an eyebrow, hearing such cheeky words from the tomcat. “I suppose you’ll just have to find out, love.” She purred, blinking at him before licking her paw and brushing it over her cheek to smooth out the fur and straighten her whiskers, “If you spend your whole life questioning things and not taking risks, then you really don’t deserve an answer now, dontcha?” He was certainly a persistent male - perhaps even a tramp, if you will. He was always in her personal bubble, giving Wildfire no space whatsoever. A small voice in the back of her head whispered to her about just being his Riverclan toy while Desertpelt was his Shadowclan toy - but she didn’t dwell on that. Her words about Desertpelt seemed to catch him off-guard though, more than she realized. Although she was not stupid, knowing that the word ‘complicated’ meant nothing too good for that matter. Wildfire didn’t know whether to comfort him or offer some kindhearted words to him about the whole situation, not truly being good at offering a shoulder to other felines. However, her thoughts of showing him any sort of a lending paw flew out the window when he grinned at her and claimed that she, Wildfire, was envious of that Shadowclan molly, Desertpelt. Almost immediately, the abyssinian gave a snort and laughed, looking off into the trees for a moment as she quickly went over in her head of how to respond to that statement. She glanced at him, however, after two seconds or three with a smirk. “That’s certainly what you’d like, isn’t it, Tigerbreeze?” The warrior sneered, “Only in your dreams, Thunderclanner, I’m out of your league.” It took her a lot of confidence to say such a thing, but in the name of this flirting game that they had, she did it - although it was really vice versa.
Something should had clicked in Tigerbreeze’s mind that bombarding into the space of another feline was never a good idea, but Tigerbreeze was one of those toms that needed to be alerted if he did something wrong. Taking much pleasure in affection, Tigerbreeze didn’t like it when mollies were bothered by his closeness. He had much respect to not just crowd himself into their little bubble. Since Wildfire said nothing of this, Tigerbreeze continued to toy with her, his tail swishing behind him to indicate his happiness. Not only was he happy to see her, he was just happy to be around her in general. Nowadays, he felt too stressed to do anything much, so to unwind with a friend, even if she was a rather deemed forbidden one, Tigerbreeze soaked in the attention as much as possible. Wildfire had allowed him to enclose on her, testing his limits. She didn’t even say anything when he simply stared at her. For a moment he was confused; the silence surrounding them was a bit...overwhelming, and dared he admit...it was uncomfortable. Tigerbreeze didn’t like to meet the intense gaze of his targets, as he dubbed them. It was something about getting lost in pretty gazes that almost made his legs feel like jelly. The next moment, he might as well collapsed under the she cat. Tigerbreeze had been relieved, as he found himself brought back from a...dangerous temptation, so putting on a front of his ego, being stepped on and squashed by the she cat, his attention was redirected to something a lot more humorous. Her next words caused the tom to snort. A mousebrained? Certainly not! - not all the time, at least. “I can assure you, my friend, that I am no mousebrain,” Tigerbreeze cleared his throat, speaking monotonous to get his point across. The ginger she cat, he could infer, was not very impressed. He lowered his voice, “I am very intelligent...among other things.” If only he was candid as he was intelligent. The knowledge that this wasn’t a smart idea ran through his mind, but like a fly, he swatted it away because it got annoying. A part of him didn’t care much. Minimum to not at all. A part of him knew this was stupid and wrong...maybe he was thinking too much of this - the thrill of being caught. Other than that, he truly didn’t find himself caring. Nowadays, he lacked the conscience guidance of what the right thing to do was. The company of Wildfire brought out the troublemaking side of him, tainted with apprehension that should had made him turn away. Instead, he ignored it, embracing this proud moment.
Wildfire’s sassiness caused a beat of his heart to quicken in pace. However, he didn’t show this and opted out to display a flame in his yellow-grassy orbs when he was met by Wildfire’s boldness. Failing to withdraw a purr, it erupted from the proximity of feeling the Riverclan molly’s nose upon his own. It was a moment to advance, in his opinion, but when she suddenly pulled away and thumped her paw against his chest, Tigerbreeze pulled away with a hidden smirk. “I wouldn’t go picking fights with someone who could literally squash you.” He teased, wetting his jaws with his salmon colored tongue. He kept an intense gaze on the she cat until she ruined the moment by voicing that he was a stinky thunderclanner. It was easy for Tigerbreeze to play the confident part, as he was a confident feline in general, yet he held insecurity that was hard to catch hold to unless someone truly, truly knew every string him..that was a scary, horrendous thing.
Tigerbreeze chuckled at the fact that Wildfire thought of herself as innocent. He gave her a look that meant you’ve got to be kidding me. He rolled his shoulder comfortably, shaking his head at the she cat. “Yeah - sure, whatever you say, Miss innocent.” He chortled. Then he sat down pleasantly, his tail swishing behind him like a flag in the wind. Truth be told, Wildfire appeared confident herself in his eyes. She looked ready to defend herself against whatever anyone may say about her. He didn’t know very much about her, but what he did know about her, he found himself liking it quite so. Except for her jabs toward his ego. He could live without those. The next thing he knew, she was insulting him once more causing Tigerbreeze to narrow his eyes. Letting out a huff, Tigerbreeze lifted a paw to flick it toward her, “You know what they say, hm? You are what you eat? So, if you naturally eat fish, wouldn’t that make you the one with the fish brain?” He asked, mildly curious, obvious mischief to twist her words and insult. Knowing Wildfire, he knew she would have a quick comeback towards him, and this made him laugh aloud. “I prefer not to eat such...cuisine. Thanks for the suggestion, but I prefer the tasty meat of land prey.” He boasts. The notion of gulping fish was an unpleasant motive to him. He never liked the way it smelled, so why would he like the way it tasted? Since he was in a playful inclination, he lowered himself into a crouch, looking up at the she cat with a glint of precious mischief, “...maybe I can make some arrangements. Say...the you and I alone sometime?” The smirk playing on his muzzle showed that he must had been trying to lead her own. Possibly, when it came to this she cat, he was reaching for beyond the stars. She wasn’t dim-witted, nor was she new to these propositions, but no matter how many other toms tagged behind her, Tigerbreeze was pretty positive that he could beat them any day, any way, any how. “I’ll eat all the fish you want me to, then.” He added, a bit later in case she had any doubts or was immediately planning to shoot him down. Even so, to Tigerbreeze this was all fun and games, so he never took her rejection to heart (except his ego did). Tigerbreeze lifted himself up, whiskers twitching at Wildfire’s reply, and slowly he nodded in an understanding way. Being the immature tom he was, he snickered, “You must have, then. I didn’t know we were on the next phase of our relationship already, calling me love, huh, darling?” When she said something about taking risks, Tigerbreeze couldn’t help but believe that’s all he’s been doing lately. Ever since his sister had met her fate on the Thunderpath, Tigerbreeze roamed aimlessly, not really caring about the danger or predicaments he got himself into. Flirting from one she cat to another even if he was still high-strung over Desertpelt. With Wildfire, thoughts of Desertpelt was pushed far to the back of his mind because he didn’t want to focus on her at that moment. Tigerbreeze allowed himself to believe that he had time - plenty of time to...correct his life and decisions. It wasn’t long before she asked him about Desertpelt and Tigerbreeze couldn’t give off an accurate answer. Complicated. Complex. Strained. Whatever else synonyms that followed along. He couldn’t even look at Wildfire as he said that word...which honestly wasn’t supposed to escape his maw. He should had opted out for something else...such as good. Alright. Fine. He didn’t want or need the pity or comfort so he quickly masked it up by joking and using his infamous Cheshire smirk. Wildfire, he assumed at her silence, must had been taken aback. Tigerbreeze was ready for her comeback, but he didn’t expect her to sneer at him. Flicking his ears, Tigerbreeze used a fake cough to hide his burst of laughter that would surely gave him more than just a sneer from the Molly. “You’re right, you are out of my league.” He agreed, a small chuckle emitting from him. He certainly agreed. Humble, as he was definitely was not, Tigerbreeze knew which she cats were too far fetched to be with. He knew he was quite the good-looking tom, but he knew that an even more beautiful Molly was in the next category that he could never be in himself. Knowing that a she cat was out of his league didn’t stop the hardheaded tom from knowing he had a chance, however. Swiftly, the Bengal made home squishingly close to her left side, using his tail to wrap around her, and flicking her right ear with it. “That doesn’t mean I can’t have you though,” he purred, deeply. “If I’m showing honesty here, I believe that I can make you fall in love with me before I fall in love with you, anyway.” Tigerbreeze replies nonchalantly. It wasn’t a big deal to him. In fact, to show his cool casualness, he lifted a paw and began to lick it before rolling it on top of his head, causing the sleek hairs to slick upward.
Old April 10th, 2018, 02:49 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

It felt so sontanious to just tell him what was going on, to tell him why of all hours he was running across borders and screaming like a maniac, but he was a small apprentice, a riverclan apprentice actually so why would he worry? If anything the worst scenario was the poor little tom would run away.
Wouldn’t be surprising. slugbones allowed the smaller feline work on the nics and cuts on his lower legs and torso. Not moving and
Jut staring deeper into his own territory with unsettled eyes. If they haven’t come yet they won’t come at all, I’m safe for now, by sunrise I have to go. slugbones turned to look at rosepaw studying how he now seemed more uncomfortable and his ears flattened. How come I can’t make it seem like I’m not crazy? “walking, I always thought you could go walking anytime in the day and not have to worry about seeing
Anyone?”
said slugbones looking down at him. The stammering was a clue for sure, poor thing was out here for a reason but what? Slugbones looked back over rosepaws shoulders into the darkness of the thunderclan oak trees than back at his face. ‘’I’m crazy, or at least that’s what they think. So I stay up at night. Go to bed at sunrise” he left out
The part that he was basically a skitzofrenic and that his night terrors kept him from ever drawing towards a nest anytime the sun wasn’t around. The multicoloured tom let out a deep sigh and looked back at rosepaw. “I think it’s time you work on your lying skills”
He mused shortly after finishing. A coy smile curving onto his lips.

(( moved this to riverclan thunderclan because i realized a mistake ))

“Well maybe i just wanted to...to see the stars!” Rosepaw said, trying to throw Slug off his trail. It was obvious that he knew something, but Rose didn’t want him to know that thing. It seemed weak that he had to practice at night, and that he couldn’t just learn things with Rowanflower. He looked up at realized most of the sky was covered with clouds, making his entire pelt heat up. Well, you could still see flecks of Stars here and there, that worked for him. “Who’s...they?” he asked after Slug explained why he was out there. He was concerned about how he had ended up in riverclan territory, but maybe that was just an honest mistake. Rose knew he had nearly walked into Shadowclan territory plenty of times, but this cat was a warrior! He still felt a tang of pity for the warrior, staying up all night and sleeping during the day. It didn’t sound very fun. However, he didn’t really linger on it since half of it was concerned on Slug figuring out he was lying. “I’m not lying!” he protested, getting slightly more flustered as he saw slug’s facial expression. Sadly, that was the only way he knew how to counter the accusation, just standing there, his pelt hot as he finished with the cobwebs.
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:51 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( moved this to riverclan thunderclan because i realized a mistake ))

“Well maybe i just wanted to...to see the stars!” Rosepaw said, trying to throw Slug off his trail. It was obvious that he knew something, but Rose didn’t want him to know that thing. It seemed weak that he had to practice at night, and that he couldn’t just learn things with Rowanflower. He looked up at realized most of the sky was covered with clouds, making his entire pelt heat up. Well, you could still see flecks of Stars here and there, that worked for him. “Who’s...they?” he asked after Slug explained why he was out there. He was concerned about how he had ended up in riverclan territory, but maybe that was just an honest mistake. Rose knew he had nearly walked into Shadowclan territory plenty of times, but this cat was a warrior! He still felt a tang of pity for the warrior, staying up all night and sleeping during the day. It didn’t sound very fun. However, he didn’t really linger on it since half of it was concerned on Slug figuring out he was lying. “I’m not lying!” he protested, getting slightly more flustered as he saw slug’s facial expression. Sadly, that was the only way he knew how to counter the accusation, just standing there, his pelt hot as he finished with the cobwebs.

(( Sorry this was so late ))

’’the stars eh? How far do you suppose you’d have to go to see some’’ he said with a flick of his ear. No matter how much rosepaw wanted to shake him right off the lie it was basically impossible. Hard to imagine a cat like himself who’s perceived to be basically insane to be as keen as he really was. The tom shivered, his feathery fur jerking to the side with the sudden movement. He let out a deep elongated sigh before looking back upwards a second time. He waited a minute before answering rosepaws question “there are many ‘they’ if you ask me” he said looking back down at the smaller tomcat. Amusement flooded his gaze “they are your worst nightmares. And sometimes your best friend” it was confusing and he was pretty sure he didn’t even know what he had been talking about either. He than got lost watching the haze of the moon on the clouds, the vague shape of a claw moon peered through the dark clouds blotting out stars forcing him to squint. “I wasn’t born yesterday. I’ve heard it all and seen it all. No matter how much you’d like to think you could fool me, I’m more keen during the night hours”

François Lelord

Old April 16th, 2018, 10:59 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

(( Sorry this was so late ))

’’the stars eh? How far do you suppose you’d have to go to see some’’ he said with a flick of his ear. No matter how much rosepaw wanted to shake him right off the lie it was basically impossible. Hard to imagine a cat like himself who’s perceived to be basically insane to be as keen as he really was. The tom shivered, his feathery fur jerking to the side with the sudden movement. He let out a deep elongated sigh before looking back upwards a second time. He waited a minute before answering rosepaws question “there are many ‘they’ if you ask me” he said looking back down at the smaller tomcat. Amusement flooded his gaze “they are your worst nightmares. And sometimes your best friend” it was confusing and he was pretty sure he didn’t even know what he had been talking about either. He than got lost watching the haze of the moon on the clouds, the vague shape of a claw moon peered through the dark clouds blotting out stars forcing him to squint. “I wasn’t born yesterday. I’ve heard it all and seen it all. No matter how much you’d like to think you could fool me, I’m more keen during the night hours”

That was when Rose just decided to shut his mouth. He didn't want to talk about why he was out here anymore, and he wasn't able to find ways to dig himself out of the hole he was in, so he ended up just standing there,
leaning awkwardly from one paw to the other. As Slug began to describe who 'they' was, Rose had to force his fur to remain flat. Why was Slug amused about this? It made no sense to him. He was confused, sitting there silently,
trying to calm down. He watched the moon quietly, trying to avert his mind from everything else, barely picking up what Slug said, though he flicked his ears, which helped him snap to attention. "Then what have you seen?" he asked in a small voice, tilting his head slightly.
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:57 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

That was when Rose just decided to shut his mouth. He didn't want to talk about why he was out here anymore, and he wasn't able to find ways to dig himself out of the hole he was in, so he ended up just standing there,
leaning awkwardly from one paw to the other. As Slug began to describe who 'they' was, Rose had to force his fur to remain flat. Why was Slug amused about this? It made no sense to him. He was confused, sitting there silently,
trying to calm down. He watched the moon quietly, trying to avert his mind from everything else, barely picking up what Slug said, though he flicked his ears, which helped him snap to attention. "Then what have you seen?" he asked in a small voice, tilting his head slightly.

@.:Blue Wishes:.

He was gentle in raising his tail and settling it down on the younger apprentices shoulders trying his best to reassure the young tom. His feathery fur gently settled into his shoulders and he looked down at rosepaw.
‘ ‘ things one could only imagine in their nightmares young one, things one could never understand fully ’ ‘ he whispered harshly before turning back to glance through the shadows of the tree line. He shuffled and the amused look faded off his maw like a mirage would when you drew to close to it.
‘ ‘ I highly doubt you’d have heard of it before, but I see things that nobody else can see. Ultimately they are there but you can’t see them,,, those who can not precieve horrors of the mind are blessed in the highest regard’ ‘ he breathed out unsteadily breaking his uneasy gaze from the forest line of thunderclan. He turned to look at rosepaw than back at the forest line. If he was able to spend enough time out here that the light ended coming on the horizon and the night faded like a dream he could return peacefully. ‘ ‘ tell me. Why are you out here alone? ‘ ‘

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 21st, 2018 at 01:17 PM.