Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old July 11th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Cocoaheart pushed though the thicker part of RiverCan territory, it was close to the ThunderClan border she could tell by the smell and thickness of the srubs. Though this chocolate brown molly wasn't afraid of being seem by a border alone, no one could question her loyalties. Despite being half kittypet she was born and raised in RiverClan and she isn't planing on leaving. Ducking under a swad of brambles the warrior spotted a familiar pelt across the scent line. Is that Ravenpaw? No wait he got his warrior name. But it's him for sure. She realized stopping to make sure it was the right tom. Once she was sure the warrior headed closer to the border. "Ravenblaze?" She called questionally. Ravenblaze was an old friend Cocoaheart had as a young warrior, when he was only an apprentice. Sadly he'd moved to ThunderClan before he was made a warrior but this molly still found a friend in him.
Ravenblaze continued walking through his side of the border, keeping watch on case there was any familiar cats. He was lost in thought and that was when he heard a familiar voice say his name. The tom looked over at Cocoaheart, jumping back a bit in surprise. "Yes. Cocoaheart? It is you! It's really good to see." Ravenblaze replied, feeling a little nervous talking to a former clanmate.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 12th, 2018, 11:39 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post
. @CactusHeart

Ebonypaw walked through the Riverclan side of the border. She stopped to sniff the air and that was when she saw a bird over at the Thunderclan side. She stalked forward, jumping in the air. She landed on top of the bird and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.
CactusPaw snuck up on the Molly. “Watcha doing in ThunderClan territory.” He giggled and stood at the other side of the ThunderPath. “I thought you were gonna go to the river!” He purred
Old July 13th, 2018, 12:19 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CactusPaw snuck up on the Molly. “Watcha doing in ThunderClan territory.” He giggled and stood at the other side of the ThunderPath. “I thought you were gonna go to the river!” He purred
Ebonypaw jumped a few feet in the air, landing on the ground with her claws out and her fur fluffed out. She swiped her claws at the tom, almost catching the Thunderclan Tom's cheek.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 13th, 2018, 06:38 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Ebonypaw jumped a few feet in the air, landing on the ground with her claws out and her fur fluffed out. She swiped her claws at the tom, almost catching the Thunderclan Tom's cheek.
He giggled even more. “Your mean!” He teased, running around the Molly and batting at her sides, his claws unsheathed.
Old August 11th, 2018, 01:38 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @starfall ||

Soggypaw wasn't exactly sure why she'd ventured so far into the territory. Her old mentor had at least taken her to the borders before, and although she wasn't the best navigator, the lay of the land was at least somewhat familiar. She was the kind to take those kinds of risks to learn, even if Troutsong no longer trained her. The fluffy tabby lifted her head to scent at the air, though she still struggled with scent detection... At least the gentle burbling of the river was recognisable, but just ahead she could see the dense forests of another clan's territory. ThunderClan? she thought, slightly hesitant about getting too close to the border. Many patrols didn't take kindly to trespassers, or even cats that hung around borders too closely. Her own clan would be disappointed in her, too!

Curiosity bubbling from her paws and upwards, she crept a little closer, acutely aware of the scent markers and her distance from them. The honey-furred molly gasped in awe at what she could see from just beyond the border, memories flooding back from her time with Troutsong. She couldn't wait to get her next mentor... But when would that be?
Old August 11th, 2018, 02:10 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @starfall ||

Soggypaw wasn't exactly sure why she'd ventured so far into the territory. Her old mentor had at least taken her to the borders before, and although she wasn't the best navigator, the lay of the land was at least somewhat familiar. She was the kind to take those kinds of risks to learn, even if Troutsong no longer trained her. The fluffy tabby lifted her head to scent at the air, though she still struggled with scent detection... At least the gentle burbling of the river was recognisable, but just ahead she could see the dense forests of another clan's territory. ThunderClan? she thought, slightly hesitant about getting too close to the border. Many patrols didn't take kindly to trespassers, or even cats that hung around borders too closely. Her own clan would be disappointed in her, too!

Curiosity bubbling from her paws and upwards, she crept a little closer, acutely aware of the scent markers and her distance from them. The honey-furred molly gasped in awe at what she could see from just beyond the border, memories flooding back from her time with Troutsong. She couldn't wait to get her next mentor... But when would that be?
She needed some air. The apprentices den was heavy with...with something, she couldn't describe it, but it choked her. On a rare occurance, the molly had to step out and calm her mind, calm her nerves, afraid to break out into tears in front of everyone. That would ruin her image! The grey tuxedo took a deep, shakey breath and continued to pad forward at a slow pace, gaze directed towards the ground beneath her. She was still processing it all, her mothers were missing, and she only had two of her siblings left. Where were they going? Why were they leaving her? Was it something she had said or done? Tears began to roll down the soft cheeks, lapis hues glossy. With that, Moonpaw let out a forced chuckle, stopping momentarily to wipe the tears off her cheeks. "God. You're so pathetic. Lookit you, no wonder they left."she scolded, lifting her head up to let the last few tears roll down. After a second, the apprentice opened her eyes, and lowered her head, she wasn't expecting to see another pair of eyes staring back at her. Her fur fluffed up and she let out a few surprised squeaks, jumping back a good few mouselengths.

After taking a moment to process what exactly was happening Moonpaw shot a glare at the mystery feline from across the border "W-What do you think you're doing?! Out by the border so late at night what are you planning?!" she bantered, hoping the Riverclan apprentice hadn't seen the water works show.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 11th, 2018, 02:38 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @starfall ||

It wasn't long before Soggypaw had noticed yet another sound. It was one that contested the gentle flowing of water, and it sounded like... A voice? A somewhat distraught voice, at that. While she wasn't the most experienced when it came to catching scents, she took pride in her hearing, and her hearing was definitely notifying her of a strange voice she'd never heard before. It must've been a ThunderClan cat, judging by the distance. Glued to her spot by the border, all she could do was stare at the piebald cat that approached the border, but on the opposite side. This experience was... surreal. So surreal that she couldn't move.

Jerked back into reality by the sudden ferocity in the cat's voice, she jumped up into her regular standing position, fluffy fur puffed out in surprise... but not fear. The puffy-eyed stranger didn't seem like a threat, despite the anger in her tone. She just seemed... Upset. An upset cat, about her size was on the opposite side of that border. So many questions were swimming in the young cat's mind, but she held them back and decided to retort. She was always one to challenge before questioning. "I'm not planning anything!" she exclaimed in return, adrenaline causing her paws and tail to fidget. "What are you planning, huh?!" She didn't want to fight this cat, but she wouldn't take an accusation lightly. The cinnamon-striped apprentice didn't think that this molly would even try to attack her. Her tone was more defensive than anything, really.
Old August 11th, 2018, 08:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Celestial

Who knows what mess I’ll get myself into today... A long-haired tom made his way through Thunderclan’s territory, soon enough finding himself at the border. Flicking his tail, the tom cast his bright green gaze around for a few moments, taking in his surroundings. He took in the twittering of the birds in the trees above, and the scuffling of creatures in the undergrowth as he walked past. But his mind wasn’t on hunting. Nor on patrolling. Really, the tomcat hoped he ran into someone. Flintspirit hated how he had to push his clanmates away when they tried to get to know him better, but it was for their own good. He’d been doing this for quite a few moons now, keeping other cats at a distance. He hated to be passively rude in that way, but he didn’t want to hurt others. It was probably his greatest fear.

Coming up to the border, Flintspirit studied it with slightly narrowed eyes, his gaze roaming across the invisible line that was marked by scents. With an impulsive movement, the Thunderclanner placed his paw over the border, a small smirk coming across his face as he did so. “No one’s around. It’s not like you’ll get attacked or anything.” He scoffed, flicking his tail in amusement at himself.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Celestial

Who knows what mess I’ll get myself into today... A long-haired tom made his way through Thunderclan’s territory, soon enough finding himself at the border. Flicking his tail, the tom cast his bright green gaze around for a few moments, taking in his surroundings. He took in the twittering of the birds in the trees above, and the scuffling of creatures in the undergrowth as he walked past. But his mind wasn’t on hunting. Nor on patrolling. Really, the tomcat hoped he ran into someone. Flintspirit hated how he had to push his clanmates away when they tried to get to know him better, but it was for their own good. He’d been doing this for quite a few moons now, keeping other cats at a distance. He hated to be passively rude in that way, but he didn’t want to hurt others. It was probably his greatest fear.

Coming up to the border, Flintspirit studied it with slightly narrowed eyes, his gaze roaming across the invisible line that was marked by scents. With an impulsive movement, the Thunderclanner placed his paw over the border, a small smirk coming across his face as he did so. “No one’s around. It’s not like you’ll get attacked or anything.” He scoffed, flicking his tail in amusement at himself.

Thunderclan border, it's decided. Your too tense when it comes to windclan. the ginger and cream short haired oriental made her way through the dense thicket, the regular path she had traveled at least three times today alone, dragging the same type of cats along with her. Despite only walking it alone now she could almost hear the pestering voices ringing in her ears still, almost like the trail itself held onto the echo of countless questions and stupid flirty remarks. Even the thought of going on a sunset patrol made her eyes nearly roll into the back of her head with exhaustion. Although now it seemed to fade just as she reached the crest of the border, trotting down its worn dirt path in the cover of the thicket unseen for now. Can't even tell the voices in my head to shut up. she let out a hoarse chuckle at the thought as she pulled herself through another set of tangled branches and finally onto the flat land of the marked border, treading carefully to ensure she didn't cross over and veering left towards riverclans side and once again disappearing into the thicket so she was only visible if you followed her into it.

It was then as she walked along the sound of a voice made her jerk her head violently to each side eyes widened and ears pinned to the back of her head with surprise and shock, she hadn't scented anyone on the way in, nor seen anyone. Turning towards the border once again with her eyes narrowed sceptically she emerged from the bushes to see a long haired tomcat, his paw settled over the border on her side, the thunderclan stench wafting over him and even overpowering the scent markers. "are thunderclanners so accustomed to walking over borders? Or is your nose not working right?" she asked calmly, her tone low and stance quite relaxed despite her claws still dauntingly hanging out.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 12th, 2018, 09:35 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Thunderclan border, it's decided. Your too tense when it comes to windclan. the ginger and cream short haired oriental made her way through the dense thicket, the regular path she had traveled at least three times today alone, dragging the same type of cats along with her. Despite only walking it alone now she could almost hear the pestering voices ringing in her ears still, almost like the trail itself held onto the echo of countless questions and stupid flirty remarks. Even the thought of going on a sunset patrol made her eyes nearly roll into the back of her head with exhaustion. Although now it seemed to fade just as she reached the crest of the border, trotting down its worn dirt path in the cover of the thicket unseen for now. Can't even tell the voices in my head to shut up. she let out a hoarse chuckle at the thought as she pulled herself through another set of tangled branches and finally onto the flat land of the marked border, treading carefully to ensure she didn't cross over and veering left towards riverclans side and once again disappearing into the thicket so she was only visible if you followed her into it.

It was then as she walked along the sound of a voice made her jerk her head violently to each side eyes widened and ears pinned to the back of her head with surprise and shock, she hadn't scented anyone on the way in, nor seen anyone. Turning towards the border once again with her eyes narrowed sceptically she emerged from the bushes to see a long haired tomcat, his paw settled over the border on her side, the thunderclan stench wafting over him and even overpowering the scent markers. "are thunderclanners so accustomed to walking over borders? Or is your nose not working right?" she asked calmly, her tone low and stance quite relaxed despite her claws still dauntingly hanging out.

While his eyes were once again grazing across his surroundings, with his white paw still firmly placed over the border, Flintspirit noticed the slightest rustle in the bushes ahead. Moments later, a feline stepped out of them, her scent wafting over to him at the same time. Clearly Riverclan, though Flintspirit was surprised by the shortness of her fur. Sure, he knew plenty of Riverclan cats whose fur was on the shorter side, but he’d always wondered how they were able to stand the freezing cold touch of the water. He had a thick, long pelt, and he could barely stand the touch of water swirling around his fur.

When a sudden feminine voice entered his ears, Flintspirit refocused his mind, taking in the words the she-cat said. He smirked, a small amused snort coming out of his nose. He pretended to ponder over the matter for a moment. “Hmmm... I think the problem is your vision.” He meowed, lifting his paw up and placing it back on his side. “I never walked over it. Unless now Riverclanners think that one pawstep is all it takes for us Thunderclan cats to walk around.” He let out an amused purr at his own thought. “If so, please tell me what that would look like.” He was now trying to incision it in his own mind, himself and his clan mates somehow getting around their territory by only taking one pawstep. This is good. I can have a nice, friendly conversation with this she-cat. She’s from a different clan, so she definitley won’t try to get to know me. Upon looking at her a little more closely, Flintspirit suddenly recognized her as the Riverclan deputy, Rowanflower. He’d always been pretty good at putting names to faces, and now was no different. Hmm this makes it even more fun.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.