Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 01:12 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 01:11 PM
This is my kingdom come [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:07 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 01:05 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by silver.
Today 01:00 PM

Old February 25th, 2024, 01:48 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default RiverClan Raid Healing

RiverClan Raid Healing

If your cat has herbal knowledge, feel free to vm me and volunteer your cat as a healer helper! ! Will only accept about 3 helpers so there’s not a bunch of chaos! If your cat tries to heal without being accepted as a helper, Bird will kick them out and tell them to find something else to do.

Current Healers:
Birdsnow - @poppy - (only knows poppy seeds, cobwebs and marigold)
Minkpaw - @al3cc766_ (knows more herbs, more suited for serious wounds)
Cobwebpaw - @finley.exe
Mistypaw - @starry

Only post with your character in this thread if you are an accepted healer helper, someone seeking healing, someone bringing an injured cat in, someone bringing herbs in or something else that was approved beforehand. If you don’t add a healing form in your post in this thread your character/post will be ignored. You can also submit a healing request in the original healing request thread and mention me.

Healing Form:
Character name:
Description of injury/ailment:
Desired Outcome:
Mention: one of the healers

Last edited by poppy; February 25th, 2024 at 02:17 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 02:04 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

Character name: Dusklion
Description of injury/ailment: oh boy are you ready?
-heavily injured right shoulder
-bit paw
-sprained hind leg w missing toes
-sprained left shoulder
-severe bite between neck and shoulder
-shredded underbelly
-ripped right ear
-bruising to belly
-shallow wound on throat
Desired Outcome: Live!
Mention: @poppy OR @al3cc766 [i mentioned both since its a bit of a weird circumstance i apologize ;w; ]

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 • Rapid Recovery]
No more poppy seeds. That would be alright, Dusklion had experienced worse - aaaaah. A sharp hiss came from her as the wound on her shoulder stung sharply from being moved. Her tail whipped up and smacked the ground as she fought to control the way her stomach rolled. Her eyes flickered over to Eaglekit as the kit whispered something to her. "Hell yeah, kid," she purred, albeit a bit broken, "teach those no-good dung-piles a thing 'r two. Serves 'em right for bargin' in here again like they own the place." She winked at Eaglekit.

Focusing back on Cobwebpaw she grinned, breathless as she continued to draw in more air from where she lay sideways on the den floor. "Ah, pretty much everythin' hurts, kid," came the dry chuckle, followed by a bout of coughing. "Can't feel my ear - pretty sure its torn 'r somethin'. Shoulder got the worst of it all. Man, did you see that gray thunder-rat? He really put up his claws!" Was that a... hint of admiration? Oh yes. Despite the way her wounds flared in pain she did manage to think about her second to last battle opponent. She would be finding him again for a proper rematch.

Looking over to Fallenwish she examined what she could see from where she lay. Her leg looked pretty battered and bruised, yet she was still trying to do her job as a warrior. "That's what I like to hear," she grunted with another slap of her tail against the ground. The pain was starting to build again, seeping over Dusk like hot fire. She was grateful for the warrior providing additional support to Cobs too - if she wasn't as out of it as she was, the dark tabby would've been doing the same thing.

"Don't use everythin' you got on me, Cobs. Just... my shoulder, 'n maybe my ear too. Lost some toes on my hind leg but pretty sure the bleedin's stopped by now. Save what you have for those... who are more injured." It didn't occur to her that she was one of the more injured cats as Dusklion closed her eyes again, heaving a sigh. "Sorry you gotta see me bloody, kid. Normally I like to keep it inside myself," she joked softly to Eaglekit.

[ @Micanomancy @shoomy! @finley.exe - dusk was being healed in the battle thread by cobwebpaw and eaglekit! idm if someone lsited here wants to take over! ]
Old February 25th, 2024, 03:37 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Character name: Dusklion
Description of injury/ailment: oh boy are you ready?
-heavily injured right shoulder
-bit paw
-sprained hind leg w missing toes
-sprained left shoulder
-severe bite between neck and shoulder
-shredded underbelly
-ripped right ear
-bruising to belly
-shallow wound on throat
Desired Outcome: Live!
Mention: @poppy OR @al3cc766 [i mentioned both since its a bit of a weird circumstance i apologize ;w; ]

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 • Rapid Recovery]
No more poppy seeds. That would be alright, Dusklion had experienced worse - aaaaah. A sharp hiss came from her as the wound on her shoulder stung sharply from being moved. Her tail whipped up and smacked the ground as she fought to control the way her stomach rolled. Her eyes flickered over to Eaglekit as the kit whispered something to her. "Hell yeah, kid," she purred, albeit a bit broken, "teach those no-good dung-piles a thing 'r two. Serves 'em right for bargin' in here again like they own the place." She winked at Eaglekit.

Focusing back on Cobwebpaw she grinned, breathless as she continued to draw in more air from where she lay sideways on the den floor. "Ah, pretty much everythin' hurts, kid," came the dry chuckle, followed by a bout of coughing. "Can't feel my ear - pretty sure its torn 'r somethin'. Shoulder got the worst of it all. Man, did you see that gray thunder-rat? He really put up his claws!" Was that a... hint of admiration? Oh yes. Despite the way her wounds flared in pain she did manage to think about her second to last battle opponent. She would be finding him again for a proper rematch.

Looking over to Fallenwish she examined what she could see from where she lay. Her leg looked pretty battered and bruised, yet she was still trying to do her job as a warrior. "That's what I like to hear," she grunted with another slap of her tail against the ground. The pain was starting to build again, seeping over Dusk like hot fire. She was grateful for the warrior providing additional support to Cobs too - if she wasn't as out of it as she was, the dark tabby would've been doing the same thing.

"Don't use everythin' you got on me, Cobs. Just... my shoulder, 'n maybe my ear too. Lost some toes on my hind leg but pretty sure the bleedin's stopped by now. Save what you have for those... who are more injured." It didn't occur to her that she was one of the more injured cats as Dusklion closed her eyes again, heaving a sigh. "Sorry you gotta see me bloody, kid. Normally I like to keep it inside myself," she joked softly to Eaglekit.

[ @Micanomancy @shoomy! @finley.exe - dusk was being healed in the battle thread by cobwebpaw and eaglekit! idm if someone lsited here wants to take over! ]
Character name:
Description of injury/ailment: Mauled front left leg; has some poultice + cobweb already (she was healed somewhat in the battle)
Desired Outcome: Live with lame leg
Mention: @finley.exe (sry for pinging u I just forgot to put the form here)
Fallenwish limped back to the medicine den, holding to poppies and a cobweb was stuck to her paw. Her wounds stung whenever a branch or blade of grass brushed them, which lengthened the already long trip. please don't let me be too late, She worried, peeking into the den after a verrrrryyyyy long time. "I got... Two poppies and..." She scraped the cobweb off her paw, wincing.""Cobweb." She finished. [She has a cobweb and two poppies]

@finley.exe @Micanomancy
Micanomancy

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; February 26th, 2024 at 03:42 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 10:08 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ
purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tallulah , @Micanomancy

[ 113 / 200 ]

trigger
warnings for this post: fun sized panic attack
thank starclan it was finally done. thank starclan it was finally, finally done. grief overwhelmed cobwebpaw and she collapsed to the ground with a sob, taking a break from treating dusklion. ' it's over. it's finally over. thank starclan it's over. ' body wracked with tears, cobwebpaw simply shook for a minute, breathy whimpers the only sound heard in the awful quiet of the den.

' crap, i'm sorry.. i- ' she murmured, squeezing her eyes shut then opening them again, determined to be strong. eaglekit and dusklion needed it. wiping her face, cobweb stood up, hissing with pain when she put weight on her leg. ' dusk, you're by far one of the most injured cats here. i'm going to treat you with everything i can. you're not goddamn dying on me today. ' her last words were filled with rage, rage for the cats that had did this, rage for the cats she couldn't save, rage for the pain her clan was going through.

' you didn't deserve this. ' cobweb whispered as fallenwish came into the den. ' thank starclan. eaglekit can sort out a poppy and a cobweb into the storage, i'll take the other one. ' with a grateful smile, she used her paw to extract a few of the seeds and hold them up to dusk's mouth. ' chew and swallow. they'll dull the pain. you won't need t' chew for too long, just get them into your stomach. ' perhaps yammering on wasn't helping. she'd shut up now.

' stop moving. ' cobweb spoke, voice loud in the quiet den. it was too quiet. suddenly the quiet started to hurt. there was too much quiet. stars, why was it all quiet? if only to break the silence, she continued talking. ' moving's gonna make you hurt worse, and with your current state, i don't we can honestly afford to have you in more pain. poppy seeds can only do so much. anyways. it looks like you're sprained, which i can only do so much for, but we're going to splint it up so it doesn't move more. got it? '

' but we'll do that later. for now, stopping the bleeding is priority. ' taking a couple swathes of moss, cobwebpaw pressed them into the deepest cuts on dusklion's shoulder, wincing with the pain she knew the larger cat was feeling. ' sorry sorry sorry. ' with a paw, she pushed a stick over to dusk's mouth. ' bite down on this if it hurts. eaglekit, stay next to dusk while i treat her, ok? keep makin' her feel better. ' cobweb said with a soft smile, looking back down at where she was working.

[ ignore the references to certain.. current events in here. projecting onto cobweb is helping me process things /lh /gen ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; February 25th, 2024 at 10:09 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:02 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

| Mistypaw |
She/her | RiverClan | 36 moons

Mistypaw returned to camp, coming to an abrupt halt. Her breath was caught in her throat and she panted heavily, exhausted from all the fighting and running. Every part of her body was aching but she could not give up now. Her clan needed her. There were many cats in desperate demand of healing, their lifes depended on it. Misty would not be the reason anyone died today. She'd certainly push herself to limits if that meant her clan was healthy; though of course, later, when everyone was treated she would require healing herself. She let out an exasperated sigh as she dropped the herbs. Her one deep amber eye scanned the clearing for anyone who needed help.

"Is there anyone who needs healing?! Come here, I'll help. Just no one die anymore," she mewed, the last words in a rather hushed voice. At the same time she was still looking for any bleeding and injured cats.

[ +2 horsetail, +2 cobwebs, +1 poppy flower |
| Open! |

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 26th, 2024 at 10:04 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:11 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Her head was still pulsing from the pain but she was starting to push it back enough to focus. Springpaw would have to thank Honeystep for the aid getting over here. If she didn't the apprentice would most likely still be in the same spot till she came over till she made a move herself. She had kept the ruined eye closed, no way would she open it just to make the pain renew or make the wounds worse. The torbie finally took notice that her right ear felt 'lighter' she knew it had gotten caught up in the attack but didn't know the damage. "Thanks Honeystep for the help getting here" she tried to sound reassuring that she wasn't too bad, but it was hard when her eye kept screaming at her.

Character name: Springpaw
Description of injury/ailment: Right eye and ear got ripped apart and is bleeding heavily.
Desired Outcome: Live but she no longer has any sight in her right eye and is missing her right ear.
Mention: one of the healers @finley.exe
[made a post in the requested healing thread before this came up but I'll fill the form out in case!]

@TheLostAmongTheStars [in case you want to have honeystep continue helping her ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; February 26th, 2024 at 10:12 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:36 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Everything was getting hazy for her and the fight she had to stay awake was getting a tad bit harder to resist. Applebees was aware enough to know she was putting most of her weight on Spottedstream, and couldn't help it. Even if the other did apply cobwebs it didn't stop the effects of blood loss from before then. Just aware enough to see that they arrived at where those taking care of the healing were stationed at.

Character name: Applebees
Description of injury/ailment: Few nicks and small scratches but the main issue is her neck being shredded, Spottedstream had applied cobwebs to slow the bleeding.
Desired Outcome: Live! Her neck becomes scarred over.
Mention: @starry

@Bean [since Spottedstream was the one helping her ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 26th, 2024, 10:47 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

[ Birchbranch - Lyrebird's Lullaby ]
[ a dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes. ]

Birchbranch stumbled into the medicine den, her tail tip twitching. The RiverClanner's snow-white chest had been stained crimson with her own blood.

Seeing Birdsnow, the warrior headed over and dipped her head to her leader.

''Hello, Birdsnow,'' The molly gave the effort to purr, but it came out sounding like Birchbranch had been choking.

Unfortunately, Birchbranch's legs wouldn't keep her up for much longer, so she slipped into a nest and sat down so that the RiverClan leader could treat her.

~~~~~

[ Character name: Birchbranch

Description of injury / ailment: throat wound reopened, head wound, shoulder wound, minor scratch wounds

Desired Outcome: Fully Healed / Live (I have plans for this baby <3)

Mention: @poppy (Birdsnow knows enough. :3 - besides, you told me to remind you to have birdsnow give birchbranch a fist bump and this would be the perfect opportunity lol) ]

____

[ Shellwhisker - Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated ]
[ a golden-brown and white valentine tabby she-cat with ice-blue eyes.

Shellwhisker slipped into the medicine den, eyes narrowing as she searched for any cat to treat her wounds.

''Cobwebpaw?''

~~~~~
[ name: Shellwhisker

Description of injury / ailment: minor scratch wounds, wounded shoulders

Desired Outcome: Fully Healed / Live

Mention: @finley.exe ]

____

[ Emberfrost ]
[ a dark ginger-and-white valentine tabby she-cat with ice-blue eyes. ]

Emberfrost limped into the medicine den, collapsing into a nest. Her breathing was ragged and heavy.

She only looked up when she saw a cat's shadow above her.

~~~~~
[ name: Emberfrost

Description of injury / ailment: Belly wounds, shoulder wounds, minor scratch wounds

Desired Outcome: Fully Healed / Live

Mention: @starry ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 09:57 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:55 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

| Mistypaw |
She/her | RiverClan | 36 moons

The crimson stained apprentice's attention was directed towards Applebees. Her one amber eye widened as she saw how much blood the warrior was losing, and she gave a nod to Spottedstream to show she was grateful for the help getting Applebees over to the makeshift healers and she could handle this now. ...She could, right? "Gosh," she muttered under her breath before racing into the herb storage. Hastily she retrieved a piece of moss and one of the horsetail sprigs she'd collected earlier. When she'd grabbed those two things she also hooked the poppy flower into her grip with a claw and shook some seeds out. She grabbed two of them and rushed back to the injured warrior. "You'll be fine," she mewed soothingly. "Eat these seeds.. they should help you.. sleep.. ease the pain.. I think." That's what Sweetsong had said. She dropped the seeds and pushed them towards Applebees with a paw.

Then, she grabbed the moss and dabbed it at the warrior's multiple wounds. First, the nicks and scratches to soak up some of the blood, but the main problem here was the shredded neck. Carefully she put the moss aside and grabbed the horsetail, ripping half of it and taking the half into her mouth. Then she started to chew it into a poultice, pushing the cobwebs back with one of her paws. Mistypaw spread the poultice across the bleeding neck. Silently she hoped Applebees was asleep by now, otherwise this would hurt. "...To prevent infection and stop bleeding," she reminded herself. Right, since there was now cobwebs and horsetail on the wound she could use the moss for someone else. There was barely any blood on it. A little bit of poultice was still ready to be used, so she applied that to Applebees' other small cuts and scratches.

"Right, that's pretty good," she mewed mainly to herself.

[ -1/2 horsetail ]
| @Eden [Applebees] |
| Hope it's alright to say Misty will be moving on to the next cat from here ^^ I figured since it's raid healing it will go pretty fast!
Also sorry, just realized I got the mention wrong the first time lol– |

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 26th, 2024 at 12:59 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Healing Form:
Character name: Beanfloat
Description of injury/ailment: Depp scar on back and a scar over his right eye all the way up
Desired Outcome: just the injuries treated
Mention: @al3cc766_

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

The tom yawned as he walked up to the crowd. "Hey I have this scar I got from Spider the ThunderClan deputy on my back and over my eye its not as bad as everyone elses so I can wait until it is needed to be done I think I just need some cobwebs are something?" he meowed towards one of the healers.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |