Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:50 AM
Going down, not fighting....
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:42 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:37 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:09 AM

Old January 9th, 2017, 10:21 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Honeypaw followed, panting as she glanced back.

Goldenpaw grunted. "They'll be gone by the time we get down there." She smirked. "Besides, they're leaving all territories of the Clans. And if they do come back, we'll kill 'em."
"Yeah, you hear that?! If ya ever come back, we'll kill ya!" he called.
Old January 10th, 2017, 08:24 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Timberkit stared at Orchidkit with an irritated look on her face. "Hey, even though I'm small I can fight. I'm not a helpless cat you know.", The molly pouted slightly as she looked back at the tom. From the last thing he said she understood, she was his friend after all so he would protect her. She was mostly sure she would probably be a bit bad in a battle than Orchidkit anyway. She pushed the negative thought aside and chuckled a little at the tom. "Why would I say that? Well you are the only one attacking me and I don't see anyone else on your side. Sooooo I consider that a small army even though you are pretty big but still small.", Timberkit made sure the word 'small' was very clear to Orchidkit. Her tail swayed in amusement by the toms response anyway. When the tom started talking about shadow clan the small molly let out a large sigh. "Shadowclan isn't afraid of a thing by the slightest! The would have all trained warriors coming to kill a big tom like you. Even under all that fur they can claw you out for the crows to eat!", Timberkit was thinking that he was over thinking things a bit to much. A bit to over confident but guessed that was just Orchidkit maybe he would do the impossible she didn't know. "I'll say, you would be one crazy warrior if you did get into a fight with a fox or badger.", The molly smiled at the tom before she ran off. She probably guessed that orchidkit would probably have a hard time catching up with her so she took her chance. " Yeah sure you can slow poke!", The molly said as she started to run as fast as her small legs can take her. She went to the the undergrowth and hid there, maybe wasn't the best idea but for a small kit like her it was.
(blah, writer's block :c)

"And even if I'm big, I can still hunt," he was quick to point this out at Timberkit's retort to his own comment of her sticking to hunting while he did all the fighting since he was much bigger and she was small. "And I know you're not helpless - if we ever have a battle in the snow, you're snowballs can sure come in handy!" It was meant as a joke, but he did believe that the smaller cat was good at throwing the snow at an opponent.

His tail flick as she continued to call him a small army. His eyes narrowed and he slowly began to scoop up some snow in front of him. His ears perked thought when she pointed out how he was a small army - and emphasized on the word 'small'. "Yeah well..." he wasn't sure how to respond to that. "I'm much larger than you - so in this fight I am a large army!" The tom quickly flicked the ball of snow in his paw at Timberkit.

"Oh come on, Shadowclan is a bunch of mouse-hearts!" Orchidkit called out. "That's why their territory is so dark - they hide in the shadows from real threats like Thunderclan, and me," he flash a prideful smile at his own comment. He shook his head when she stated that they would be able to claw him up. "Please, Shadowclan cats might not be puny like Windclan cats, but they're still no match for me, let's just admit that much," part of him actually believed that she could beat up a patrol of Shadowclan cats - though he wasn't going to try... or at least not until he knew how to fight as well.

The tortoiseshell smile again as she stated that he'd be a crazy warrior to pick a fight with a fox or badger. "The crazies become the greats," he pointed out. "Besides, we'd need someone willing to fight off those mangy pest when they bother to set paw in our territory - and I would be just that warrior," Orchidkit wished to one day become a great warrior, hopefully even the best Thunderclan has ever seen. It was quite the impossible dream, yet it was his nonetheless.

His eyes narrowed as he chased the molly through the forest. Though she was outrunning him, he could still seen her brown pelt through the snowy trees. The bigger kit watched as she hide under some undergrowth and he gave a mischievous grin at this, knowing that he could now catch up to her. His big paws hit right next to where the smaller cat was hiding. "Did you really think you could get away from me?" Laughing he began to throw some more snow balls at the molly in a playful manner.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:12 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(blah, writer's block :c)

"And even if I'm big, I can still hunt," he was quick to point this out at Timberkit's retort to his own comment of her sticking to hunting while he did all the fighting since he was much bigger and she was small. "And I know you're not helpless - if we ever have a battle in the snow, you're snowballs can sure come in handy!" It was meant as a joke, but he did believe that the smaller cat was good at throwing the snow at an opponent.

His tail flick as she continued to call him a small army. His eyes narrowed and he slowly began to scoop up some snow in front of him. His ears perked thought when she pointed out how he was a small army - and emphasized on the word 'small'. "Yeah well..." he wasn't sure how to respond to that. "I'm much larger than you - so in this fight I am a large army!" The tom quickly flicked the ball of snow in his paw at Timberkit.

"Oh come on, Shadowclan is a bunch of mouse-hearts!" Orchidkit called out. "That's why their territory is so dark - they hide in the shadows from real threats like Thunderclan, and me," he flash a prideful smile at his own comment. He shook his head when she stated that they would be able to claw him up. "Please, Shadowclan cats might not be puny like Windclan cats, but they're still no match for me, let's just admit that much," part of him actually believed that she could beat up a patrol of Shadowclan cats - though he wasn't going to try... or at least not until he knew how to fight as well.

The tortoiseshell smile again as she stated that he'd be a crazy warrior to pick a fight with a fox or badger. "The crazies become the greats," he pointed out. "Besides, we'd need someone willing to fight off those mangy pest when they bother to set paw in our territory - and I would be just that warrior," Orchidkit wished to one day become a great warrior, hopefully even the best Thunderclan has ever seen. It was quite the impossible dream, yet it was his nonetheless.

His eyes narrowed as he chased the molly through the forest. Though she was outrunning him, he could still seen her brown pelt through the snowy trees. The bigger kit watched as she hide under some undergrowth and he gave a mischievous grin at this, knowing that he could now catch up to her. His big paws hit right next to where the smaller cat was hiding. "Did you really think you could get away from me?" Laughing he began to throw some more snow balls at the molly in a playful manner.
"Throwing snowballs? That's not fun at all." Timberkit pouted at his joke then to chuckle a little bit. "I'm sure we will both be good at hunting and fighting.", She said as she flashed a smile at the tom. Then to see the toms response about being small a smirk appeared on her face. "Seems like the word small is bothering you huh?", Timberkit asked as she started laughing. When he reffered himself to be a big army the only thing Timberkit did was shake her head. "All cats are skillful Orchidkit and out don't know a thing about fighting even if you look like an apprentice. I mean even if you where to battle all those cats you would end up having an injury.", the molly said as a worried look started to show on her face. There was really nothing to stop this tom so she pushed that aside as they started talking about the badgers and foxes. "Heh they're has to be two or three of you to take down a fox or badger those things are dangerous!.", though it was true she new Orchidkit would say something to deny that but that was him. He would probably take down a fox or badger but who could know..she might not see that happen. While she hid in the undergrowth she easily made her way through. She ended up being started by the toms big paw was right next to her. After he had thrown some snowballs at her she shook her pelt getting rid of most of it but some clung to her fur. "Honest Orchidkit....no.", the molly laughed she she flung some snow at the large kit.
Old January 10th, 2017, 11:26 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Ok so I typed up an entire response and as soon as I submitted my internet cut out for like 30 minutes ;-; sigh retyping's no fun.)

Maplefur allowed herself to be nudged to her paws, her senses flooding back to her as the memory ended. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavily, and she took a moment to settle herself, becoming much more subdued. "Sorry," she muttered feebly to Apurva, staring down at her paws. "It's just... well," The calico hesitantly brought her head up, surprised to see her friend looking at a bush rather than her. "Umm?" She stuttered, unsure what to say. She tried a small smile as the other molly regained her focus, quickly turning her gaze back down to the snow between her paws.

"Well, Daisy was my sister," she began quietly, trying to guess what questions Apurva would have asked during her freak out. In the midst of her panic, her senses had all been blocked off. The memory had taken over her, it was all she could see or hear. She hadn't been able to hear anything her friend had asked, so she hoped she didn't sound stupid. "We left the house as kits. Well, more like I begged and pleaded for her to leave with me, and she finally agreed. But then... a fox." Her voice was quiet, almost a whisper, and she couldn't bring herself to continue.
Apurva looked at Maplefur, giving her a sympathetic glance. To the best of her knowledge, she had no other kin other than Blade, as her parents she'd been told were dead, and she quite believed that. She nudged her friend gently, casting a quick glance up towards the cloudy gray sky. She missed the days of endless sunshine and warmth that now seemed so unreal, as if they'd never truly happened, and they never would, yet sher knew that they would be back. It was impossible for them not to be. It's just the way things worked. The calico didn't really know what to say, but as she remembered something that Timberpaw had told her, it gave her an idea.

“I'm sure she'd be proud if you. In fact, I'm sure she is. Who knows.... She might be watching over you right now.” the young molly replied quietly, casting yet another glance towards the sky, wondering if her parents were up there, too. She hoped so. It made her feel better, less !ost and alone, as during her moons as a loner, lost and alone were her main feelings, although then, she had been glad to be alone. Back then, it'd helped her, though not as much as being here, with others did. She'd thought that being alone was her only option. Now she knew it wasn't, and she was far happier being in ThunderClan.

Although Apurva wished there was more she could do to comfort the grieving warrior, she knew well enough that she would have to wait. As all healing took time, even healing of the heart. More time than many could wait, but Apurva knew that she could. Everything took time, effort, and patience. That was key; patience. Nobody would get anywhere in life without it, even those who seemed very impatient had a bit of it inside them, just small and buried deep, but unmistakably there, she just knew it. She looked ahead, trying to figure out the fastest way there, but she wasn't sure exactly where they were at the moment, and, in an attempt to change the subject, she flicked her tail. “So, which way is the fastest? It's getting cold.” she replied, shivering even as she spoke.

Fluffing up her multicolored calico pelt, Apurva swiveled her head from side to side, peering as far as she possibly could in each direction in a try at gaining her bearings, even though she wasn't exactly sure where the were headed to, though she tried anyways. Every path looked nearly identical in the covering of white snow though, and after a moment, she decided to let Maplefur decide which direction lead to TwolegPlace.
Old January 10th, 2017, 03:20 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva looked at Maplefur, giving her a sympathetic glance. To the best of her knowledge, she had no other kin other than Blade, as her parents she'd been told were dead, and she quite believed that. She nudged her friend gently, casting a quick glance up towards the cloudy gray sky. She missed the days of endless sunshine and warmth that now seemed so unreal, as if they'd never truly happened, and they never would, yet sher knew that they would be back. It was impossible for them not to be. It's just the way things worked. The calico didn't really know what to say, but as she remembered something that Timberpaw had told her, it gave her an idea.

“I'm sure she'd be proud if you. In fact, I'm sure she is. Who knows.... She might be watching over you right now.” the young molly replied quietly, casting yet another glance towards the sky, wondering if her parents were up there, too. She hoped so. It made her feel better, less !ost and alone, as during her moons as a loner, lost and alone were her main feelings, although then, she had been glad to be alone. Back then, it'd helped her, though not as much as being here, with others did. She'd thought that being alone was her only option. Now she knew it wasn't, and she was far happier being in ThunderClan.

Although Apurva wished there was more she could do to comfort the grieving warrior, she knew well enough that she would have to wait. As all healing took time, even healing of the heart. More time than many could wait, but Apurva knew that she could. Everything took time, effort, and patience. That was key; patience. Nobody would get anywhere in life without it, even those who seemed very impatient had a bit of it inside them, just small and buried deep, but unmistakably there, she just knew it. She looked ahead, trying to figure out the fastest way there, but she wasn't sure exactly where they were at the moment, and, in an attempt to change the subject, she flicked her tail. “So, which way is the fastest? It's getting cold.” she replied, shivering even as she spoke.

Fluffing up her multicolored calico pelt, Apurva swiveled her head from side to side, peering as far as she possibly could in each direction in a try at gaining her bearings, even though she wasn't exactly sure where the were headed to, though she tried anyways. Every path looked nearly identical in the covering of white snow though, and after a moment, she decided to let Maplefur decide which direction lead to TwolegPlace.
Maplefur sighed, pawing at a mound of snow. "I know she's watching me," she murmured quietly. "Even if she's not in Starclan, she's watching me from somewhere. It's whether or not she's proud of me, and if she's forgiven me, that I'm not sure about." The molly shook her head as Apurva continued, clearing her mind. Yes, it is cold. I should be getting her to some warmth.

Glancing around at their surroundings, Maplefur gave a quick nod and turned a bit to the left, padding on with more confidence then before. "It's this way," she meowed clearly. "It won't be much longer, we should be there before the sun reaches it's highest." I'm going to see Fria, cheer up. Don't be a downer. "So, how long were you wandering around for before you found Thunderclan?" Maplefur asked, wanting to change the subject to something more cheery, or at least less sad.

Old January 10th, 2017, 05:56 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Sorry for the late responses, my Rp finder suddenly got popular @w@" }
Nightpaw nodded and looked up once more, his ebony fur ruffled as a cold wind blew. The young apprentice flattened his ears "Are you sure you wouldn't like me to climb instead....I seem a little...smaller in size." he said, carefully choosing his words, she was a she cat, and they can be scary when provoked. He turned his silver gaze back upon the tabby and flicked the tip of his tail, he stood there for a few seconds before hauling himself up the tree "I'll climb and you kill." he stated, already on the third branch, letting out a squeak when he slipped, but quickly regaining his balance. The apprentice finally made it where he was close enough to leap and break the crow's wings. He crouched, his whiskers quivered with anticipation as he readied himself, remembering his training with his former mentor, he licked his maw and leaped, landing right behind the bird. It took him a second to regain his senses before he lurched forward and broke the birds wings with a quick swipe, within a few seconds the bird began to plummet down to the ground "here it comes." he said fairly loudly, making sure Quakepaw heard his warning, looking over the branch, making sure it landed in the right spot.
Quakepaw narrowed her emerald eyes when Nightpaw made the comment, but dismissed it knowing he meant well. He watched him climb up noting his careful paw holds in the tree. Her eyes glided across the branch to were the crow was, training her eyes on it. With a clean swipe Nightpaw had broken its wings sending it spiraling downwards. Quakepaw watched it jumping forward ready to send a killing bite. Unfortunately as she came down for the landing her paws slipped on the ice and her sharp unsheathed claws snagged the bird. It was still alive but bleeding out heavily. Quakepaw sighed at her work and put the crow out of its misery. "Sorry." she murmured looking at her paws quite furious with herself. After a few deep breaths she shook the snow off her thick fur dragging the large catch to the base of the tree so Nightpaw could see.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 10th, 2017, 07:56 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur sighed, pawing at a mound of snow. "I know she's watching me," she murmured quietly. "Even if she's not in Starclan, she's watching me from somewhere. It's whether or not she's proud of me, and if she's forgiven me, that I'm not sure about." The molly shook her head as Apurva continued, clearing her mind. Yes, it is cold. I should be getting her to some warmth.

Glancing around at their surroundings, Maplefur gave a quick nod and turned a bit to the left, padding on with more confidence then before. "It's this way," she meowed clearly. "It won't be much longer, we should be there before the sun reaches it's highest." I'm going to see Fria, cheer up. Don't be a downer. "So, how long were you wandering around for before you found Thunderclan?" Maplefur asked, wanting to change the subject to something more cheery, or at least less sad.
Apurva nodded, not exactly paying attention at the moment. She paused, glancing over her shoulder. Relax. You're safe here. She told herself, wishing that she could believe that. Perhaps those moons as a loner had messed with her mind, and now, it was quite often that she checked over her shoulder, or took twisting, winding paths to throw off anyone tracking her, even when she knew that all was safe.

She sighed, regaining her focus just soon enough to catch Maplefur's words and turn in the direction she'd indicated. She tilted her head, slightly taken adback by the unexpected question, and she hesitated, not exactly sure how to answer that. She didn't really know to be honest, though she guessed about four moons. She'd left Blade at the age of four moons, though she'd sort of lost track of time after that. “Oh, we'll… probably about four moons, though it could've been longer or shorter… I'm not completely sure.” she said at last, deciding that that was the best guess she had, although it was just a guess, after all.

She stopped mid stride, one paw held quivering in the air. “Why do you ask?” she questioned, moving again, though why wasn't important, she couldn't really help but ask, as the question nagged at her curiosity, and she couldn't help but ask why. She lowered her head so it was level with her shoulders. “Never mind that… it doesn't really matter.” Apurva said quickly, hoping that Maplefur had heard and wasn't saying why she'd asked.
Old January 10th, 2017, 08:55 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva nodded, not exactly paying attention at the moment. She paused, glancing over her shoulder. Relax. You're safe here. She told herself, wishing that she could believe that. Perhaps those moons as a loner had messed with her mind, and now, it was quite often that she checked over her shoulder, or took twisting, winding paths to throw off anyone tracking her, even when she knew that all was safe.

She sighed, regaining her focus just soon enough to catch Maplefur's words and turn in the direction she'd indicated. She tilted her head, slightly taken adback by the unexpected question, and she hesitated, not exactly sure how to answer that. She didn't really know to be honest, though she guessed about four moons. She'd left Blade at the age of four moons, though she'd sort of lost track of time after that. “Oh, we'll… probably about four moons, though it could've been longer or shorter… I'm not completely sure.” she said at last, deciding that that was the best guess she had, although it was just a guess, after all.

She stopped mid stride, one paw held quivering in the air. “Why do you ask?” she questioned, moving again, though why wasn't important, she couldn't really help but ask, as the question nagged at her curiosity, and she couldn't help but ask why. She lowered her head so it was level with her shoulders. “Never mind that… it doesn't really matter.” Apurva said quickly, hoping that Maplefur had heard and wasn't saying why she'd asked.
Maplefur smiled back at Apurva. "Oh no, you're fine." She turned to look back at the path ahead, recognizing the surrounding area as they drew closer to twolegplace. "Well, since we both came from the same twolegplace, I was wondering if it took you as long as me. I left later than you... I was about 8 moons old, and it took me a moon to stumble into clan territory."

She remembered the day; Maplefur had wandered into Shadowclan first, and after being chased by them she found her way into Thunderclan. Thunderclan is much kinder than Shadowclan! "So, any interesting stories from your travels?" The molly asked, twitching her nose as some snow fell from the branches above.

Old January 10th, 2017, 09:14 PM
RULER OF THE WORLD

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Russetstripe," she mewed. "My mother taught me to be kind to anyone. I couldn't be kind to you at first with the other cat around," she mewed. "I'm breaking the code for you," she sighed. "So I hope you enjoy that prey," she ended as she looked him over.
He gave a small nod, and took this to believe that the conversation was over. With the mouse in his jaws, he turned around, and padded away, on the search for a den. Fallen liked something about that she-cat, that's for sure.
Old January 11th, 2017, 02:03 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Quakepaw narrowed her emerald eyes when Nightpaw made the comment, but dismissed it knowing he meant well. He watched him climb up noting his careful paw holds in the tree. Her eyes glided across the branch to were the crow was, training her eyes on it. With a clean swipe Nightpaw had broken its wings sending it spiraling downwards. Quakepaw watched it jumping forward ready to send a killing bite. Unfortunately as she came down for the landing her paws slipped on the ice and her sharp unsheathed claws snagged the bird. It was still alive but bleeding out heavily. Quakepaw sighed at her work and put the crow out of its misery. "Sorry." she murmured looking at her paws quite furious with herself. After a few deep breaths she shook the snow off her thick fur dragging the large catch to the base of the tree so Nightpaw could see.
The ebony tom softly smiled, a rare thing to do in his book, the only time he smiles now a days is when he is with his brother, but during those times he feels relaxed, like he's feeling right now, he liked it, letting go every once in a while. Images of Ratnight flashed in his mind, his scar began to itch as he remembered why he must never make friends, why he should never get close to anyone, his smile quickly vanished, annoyed with himself for thinking he could relax, he had a brother to protect. The young apprentice made his way down the tree, carefully putting one paw in front of the other, not wanting to embrass himself for slipping. He let out an exhausted sigh once he made it to the fifth branch above the ground, his paws throbbed with pain from the rough bark on the tree, he heard a small cracking noise, thinking it was Quakepaw prodding at the bird he continued to catch his breath. The next second the branch snapped and he plummeted to the ground, landing with a loud oof, wincing in pain as he layed there for a few seconds, feeling like every bone in his body just shattered. His silver orbs looked up at Quakepaw, they danced with pain and worry "You didn't get hurt right?" he asked, he may be anti social, but he did still care for others, he's not as heartless as everyone says he is.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us