Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2021, 04:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default ShadowClan Punishment Games [Open]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Looming in the shadows underneath the massive rock that served as their meeting place, Dawnstar sat just inside her den, slowly blinking while observing the day-to-day life of her clanmates. The sun was high in the sky, only small beams could reach the murky heart of the ShadowClan territory. It was a warm day but not too hot, Dawnstar found it to be the perfect day for some carnage.

After licking her shallow wounds from the recent and disastrous attempt on her life, Dawnstar gathered her huge paws underneath her and lifted her tremendous weight, stretching as she rose, before finally stepping out of the darkness her den provided. "Warriors of ShadowClan, come with me!" Dawnstar yowled in a demanded if not slightly threatening tone. She didn't wait to see who obeyed her, everyone had better, instead, she made her way out the rocky path and out the entrance, leading the way to the Training Cliffs.

Jumping up onto a nearby boulder that elevated her, Dawnstar immediately got down to business. "I promised a punishment game and I dislike breaking my promises. For those of you who thought you could get away lazing around in ShadowClan instead of shedding your blood defending the clan, it's time to pay. Those of you who did not come and aid us with Dog threat will not have to spill each other's blood until I'm satisfied you given enough. I'm pairing you in groups, you will spar, claws unsheathed, and fangs bare. I don't want serious injuries that will result in moons of recuperation in Badgerscar's den. It'll be a waste. If you end up killing your opponent, you forfeit your life to me. If you hold back or don't take this seriously... I'm not sure what I'll do truthfully." Dawnstar tipped her head thoughtfully. "It won't be pretty, though. If you have any problems with any of this, leave ShadowClan and never return, we don't need cowards."

Dawnstar finished, turning her head to lick at her flank. Dawnstar was not at all concerned about how fighting each other might 'weaken' the clan as a whole. This would teach the cats to have some pain tolerance as well as remind them to put aside their petty feelings and come defend ShadowClan, as they swore to do, in the future. Ebonyfang was technically the only cat who could get out of this since he had other duties at the time, but Ebonyfang needed the extra training. Being a medicine cat has made him go softer than a kittypet. Dawnstar was constantly covered in fresh wounds from her brawls with whomever, she carried out her duties without a hiss of pain and continued to fight whoever dares challenge or trespass on her territory. The warriors could learn how to toughen up.

"Warriors who do not hear their name called, you are to come to gather here, I have a different task to assign you." The leader finished speaking, leaping down, and announced the groups for their sparring matches.

Below you'll find all the groups and opponents. I used a randomizer to match everyone. Please make sure to put your group number at the top of your posts when you start fighting. This will help me big time keep track of the progress and clear up confusion especially if you have multiple cats.

I'll be ending this on the 28th -29th. Dawnstar will be coming up with a second separate punishment for those who do not participate in this punishment. If your cats' partner does not show up within 24 hours after your post, mention me, Dawnstar will either find a new partner or allow them to take on the second punishment instead.

This is open for the rest of ShadowClan to view and spectate, but interference will result in exile or immediate death.

DO NOT PowerPlay in the fights it's not allowed, there are examples below if you don't know what that is.

Dawnstar leaped at Glaretail, tackled him to the ground, and scratched at his face, blinding him.

Dawnstar leaped towards Glaretail, hoping to tackle him to the ground, and tried to scratch at his face with intentions of blinding him.

Group #1
competitor #1: Glaretail [ @Silverserenity ]
competitor #2: Goldenclaw [ @Kyrieknight ]

Group #2
competitor #1: Raggedscar [ @Willowfern ]
competitor #2: Foxstorm [ @FrostCat ]

Group #3
competitor #1: Tigerbite [ @FunnyFreind ]
competitor #2: Brokenbranch [ @Kyrieknight]

Group #4
competitor #1: Redfang [ @~Vivid~ ]
competitor #2: Smallstem [ @CatontheMoon ]

Group #5
competitor #1: Darktiger [ @Silverfur & Co ]
competitor #2: Sandpounce [ @Spoopy Eclipse ]

Group #6
competitor #1: Sedgeshade [ @thamnophis ]
competitor #2: Lightleaf [ @Tuftleap ]

Group #7
competitor #1: Toadstripe [ @ Fawnhearted ]
competitor #2: Pikejaw [ thamnophis ]

Group #8
competitor #1: Wildfire [ @OhZeeWolf ]
competitor #2: Goldenstrike [ @RiverClan*bab ]

Group #9
competitor #1: Falconfeather [ @Pheasantflight ]
competitor #2: Meadowbee [ @Tiabirb ]

Group #10
competitor #1: Lilycreek [ Tuftleap ]
competitor #2: Littlesky [ @Celeste ]

Group #11
competitor #1: Spiderjump [ @Redtalon ]
competitor #2: Nightsong [ FunnyFreind ]

Group #12
competitor #1: Shadeblossom [ Silverserenity ]
competitor #2: Clawscar [ @Angelique ]

Group #13
competitor #1: Snowberry [ @Celeste ]
competitor #2: Milktooth [ @Cian ]

Group #14
competitor #1: Thistlehollow [ @*ThistleHollow* ]
competitor #2: Moonbirch [ @Meeklein ]

Group #15
competitor #1: Batfrost [ @CreativeWolf ]
competitor #2: Quietclaw [ @xXSharptailXx ]

Group #16
competitor #1: Sageflight [ @Celeste ]
competitor #2: Leopardstrike [ @leopardstrike4 ]

Group #17
competitor #1: Shadowmoon [ Tiabirb ]
competitor #2: Adderflower [ @Nostalgia ]

Group #18
competitor #1: Blacksheep [ @Fern ]
competitor #2: Marshwolf [ @finnzel ]

Group #19
competitor #1: Sootshadow [ Nostalgia ]
competitor #2: Ebonyfang [ Angelique ]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 21st, 2021, 05:03 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishment Games [Open]

Darktiger didnt like where this was going she had been out hunting for the clan before to try to help keep fed the oens that was battling but fine if she had to shed some blood she would she didnt care. She thought this idea was ridculous espceilaly becausee she was still training an apprentice but fine whatever. At this point Darktiger thought it was frogdung that dawnstar was doing this to her after giving her an assignment that she was doing.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 21st, 2021, 05:07 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

(GROUP #1)
Goldenclaw huffed. Great. Just what he needed. Fighting to give Dawnstar entertainment for the tiny attention span she had. Ugh, whatever. This could serve as training, and he was never one to turn down a fight, so he looked around for his sparring partner, not bothering to call them out. @Silverserenity

(GROUP #3)
Brokenbranch swallowed hard. Ah, he'd tried his best to keep to the shadows and be a wallflower, but that wasn't enough, huh. And now he had to fight, too. Not that he was bad at it, but he disliked it all the same. Nonetheless, the mute tom looked around for his partner. @FunnyFreind

Bump me only after two days.

Old June 21st, 2021, 05:10 PM
chirps

The more that Grimhound seemed to think that life was dull and boring in ShadowClan, the more Dawnstar seemed to prove him wrong. With a keen interest flashing in his amber eyes, the large tabby slunk over to where Dawnstar was, already knowing he would not be in the fighting group. Hopefully peaches would have something entertaining for him to do, otherwise he'd slip right back into the shadows. "My, my, an executioners game for fun? How do you do it as leader?" Sarcasm dripped like honey as the large tom chuckled, talons curing into the dirt below him as he took a seat next to the rock that Dawnstar had been on moments ago.

The match ups seemed fair to him, though he couldn't help but feel crestfallen that no apprentices were being dragged into this. The Clans youth that defied Dawnstar was alarming to Grimhound, and not for the first time did he wish he could toss them around like the rag dolls they were. Instead though, he sat quietly with no display of emotion on his face, only slightly narrowed eyes and a sadistic twisted grin.
Old June 21st, 2021, 05:12 PM

My Mood: Happy

~Adderflower~
Group 17
Adderflower’s eyes gleamed in excitement. A fighting competition?! With claws unseated?! Fangs barred?! That must be a dream. She frowned momentarily when Dawnstar mentioned something about not doing enough for Shadowclan. That couldn’t be directed at her, especially as she considered herself one of the more loyal and skilled members.

The dark ginger she cat jumped to her paws looking for who would be her unfortunate battle partner. Her sharp eyes spotted Shadowmoon not to far away. She didn’t know the cat, never even spoken to her or noticed her for that matter.

That was fine though, it just meant that she had the element of surprise in her paws.

She padded up and gave a sly and cold look up and down. “Hello Moonshadow, I don’t believe we have met,” she cooded in a sickly sweet voice.

@Tiabirb

~Sootshadow~
Group 19

Sootshadow signed. Once again it was time for some more crazy events that he personally didn’t care for. Sootshadow considered himself a lover not a fighter, a rare breed for cats in Shadowclan. He figured he would give this his all but by no means was he motivated.

He got up and searched the group for Ebonyfang. He wasn’t sure how he felt having to fight a former medicine cat, something about that seemed wrong. Spotting him not too far away he made his way over and mewed a small greeting

Hello Ebonyfang, I hope we’ll work well together.”

@Angelique

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; June 21st, 2021 at 05:59 PM.
Old June 21st, 2021, 05:16 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ #6 - sedgeshade - shadowclan warrior ]
> @Tuftleap lightleaf [ open for interaction ]

Despite Dawnstar’s voice, especially in the form of an announcement, putting the warrior on edge, the way he dragged himself from the warriors den seemed nothing less than disinterested. Mostly, he genuinely was simply discontent; woken up from a nap, irritated, and now full of aggravating worry about what the leader could have in store regardless of knowing it almost certainly had nothing to do with him. The cream cat’s expression was one of tired distaste, seeming to glare at the leader and any cats unfortunate enough to end up meeting his gaze; would have been quite a bold move, if it hadn’t been purely out of the warrior’s exhaustion.
With a quiet series of huffs, he followed his clanmates, the vague sense of confusion beginning to ebb in and take the place of Sedgeshade’s prior nonchalance. It was… odd. Eerie, even. The trek began to bring the warrior to his senses a little more, quite obviously tired but with a pinch more awareness in the way his dark eyes scanned the area around him and his other clanmates.
Stopping with the rest, confusion truly did overwhelm him. The training cliffs?
Focused, at first, on his own questions, hearing the large she-cat spit the words ‘lazing around in camp’ was quite an effective way to yank the cream warrior’s attention away from anything else. Within a second he went from mildly concerned to unable to breathe, the moment Dawnstar uttered that call. Sedgeshade inhaled sharply beginning to listen a little bit more intently. Intently, focused, with an ever growing knot of horror beginning to rush through his veins with each word the molly added. The heartbeat in his throat dried it entirely, his mouth hanging open stupidly after the first announcement was finished and the leader, seemingly without care, groomed herself for a moment.
Names. His name was far enough down the list to make him freeze in anticipation, yet he had known exactly what the outcome would be from the start. No use hoping he’d be of the latter crowd while knowing he was truly one of the cowards. The warrior’s mind was blank enough that he couldn’t think, no matter how hard he searched, of which cat it was he was facing. Was he utterly done for, was there a sliver of chance he could worm his way out without too much bloodshed? Lightleaf… Lightleaf… he knew the name, but the face, along with any other coherent thought, was lost to him.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; June 21st, 2021 at 09:51 PM.
Old June 21st, 2021, 05:29 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ #7 - pikejaw - shadowclan warrior ]
> @Fawnhearted toadstripe [ open for interaction ]

The tom had been calm, trotting along with his fellows after the massive cat that was their leader, getting gradually more interested the closer the group made it to the cliffs. This had to be some sort of great training session; as lackluster- probably closer to poor- as his skills in battle were, Pikejaw had no qualms with such a large session. Perhaps something more well organized would do him some good; the worst to come could be making a fool of himself, and at this point in the young tom’s life, being subpar didn’t bother him all that deeply. His best was all he could do, clanmate opinions weren’t worth enough to feel wretched about.
The tabby’s chipper train of thought continued, eyes eager and wide with interest as Dawnstar began to speak, slowly, from her perch over the crowd.
As slowly as the molly had walked the massive group, Pikejaw felt his excitement slowly soak into the forest floor below him as she spoke- perhaps out of fear, he knew the games would hurt him should the wrong cat be assigned, but moreso as a result of the warrior’s guilt. Being under the impression that he was doing his all, even if his all wasn’t great, the warrior had mistakenly assumed he fell under Dawnstar’s good- no, no, neutral graces. A strange combination of crushing and terrifying, the tom’s muzzle hung with shame before the molly had even finished her first sentence.
The ominous message sent prickles of worry down the tom’s spine, licking his protruding teeth repeatedly in an attempt to settle his nerves as he awaited his assignment. For a mere moment, the idea he could simply be here for the secondary group crossed the tabby’s mind, but as rapidly as Pikejaw himself could shut it down, knowing he had missed the battle, he heard his name called over the group. Anticipation wasn’t the word for it, not at all, but the cat wasted no time in padding away, looking for his clanmate. A fair fight, hopefully, one where he could show that even if he wasn’t the best, he was still look to climb the rungs back to being a decent member of the clan. Effort mattered more than the end result, especially if Dawnstar had no interest in wounds, right? This was simply a way to atone.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; June 21st, 2021 at 09:52 PM.
Old June 21st, 2021, 05:38 PM
SAVE THE EARTH!!!!!

My Mood: Happy

Group 15
Batfrost walked over to Quietclaw Hello Quietclaw i don't believe we have met before. he said calmly @xXSharptailXx

My Fav song is O.D.D by Hey Violet!

Hey guys my last day will be June 4 until sometime in August!

Last edited by CreativeWolf; June 21st, 2021 at 05:38 PM.
Old June 21st, 2021, 05:38 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow

@Angelique
Shadeblossom
Current Name: Shadeblossom
Other Names, if any: Shadepaw, Shadekit
Age (in moons): 26 Moons.
Sexual Orientation: Straight, might be genderfluid.
Creation Date: ???

Current Affiliation/Clan: Shadowclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: None.
Mentor(s): N/A.
Apprentice(s):

Father(s): N/A
Mother (s): N/A
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Best Friend(s):
Friend(s):
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies:

Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Overview: Shadeblossom is a kind, caring cat, but don't let that lovey-dovey type fool you. She is loyal and will serve Shadowclan to the utmost. You may see her wearing a purple or blue blossom on her ear on occations. Shadeblossom loves flowers- not herbs.

Traits:
Positive
Loyal
Caring
Kind

Neutral

Stubborn
Alert
Calm

Negative

Makes first guesses
Can be extremely annoying. Shadeblossom considers it a gift
Mental Age: Warrior
Psychiatric Complications: Nothing
Phobias: Not really.

Sociability: 8/10
Outlook: 7/10
Responsibility: 8/10
Cleanliness: 9/10
Generosity: 9/10
Manners: 5/10
Bravery: 10/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Leaning more to the logical side

Favorite Season: Green-leaf
Favorite Food(s): Frog
Favorite Word: Life
Favorite Sound: Waves crashing OR rain falling

Greatest Hope: To be able to live to be an elder and see Shadowclan forever (weird huh?)
Greatest Strength: Pretty strong fighter and is very healthy.
Greatest Weakness:Impatient.
Worst Nightmare: Seeing Shadowclan Fall
Deepest Darkest Secret: Killed father after he killed his sister a long time ago. (found it out)
Most Treasured Memory: Becoming a warrior.

Quirk(s): Shadeblossom likes to collect blooms and place them around the camp. She thinks it brightens up the place
Theme Song(s):
Background
When born, Yarrowkit vanished without a trace. When becoming an apprentice, by the next 4 moons, realized that his dad killed Yarrowkit because Yarrowkit found out dad was mates with another cat- not their mother. Killed him out of rage
Place of Birth: ShadowClan nursery
Date of Birth: May 14
Former rank(s): Kit, Apprentice
Beliefs:
StarClan/Dark Forest

Fur Color(s): Smooth black she-cat. green eyes REFERENCE
Fur Texture: Soft,
Fur Length: Average
Markings:
Eye Color:Green

Body Type/Structure: Healthy, sturdy
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Voice: Sturdy, insulting. Fontaine from the Deep
Gait: Pretty normal
Scent: Any flower

Scars/Deformities:
Diseases/Conditions:

Coordination: 9/10
Reflexes: 8/10
Strength: 8/10

@Kyrieknight
Glaretail
Current Name: Glaretail
Other Names, if any: Glarepaw, Glarekit
Age (in moons): 29 Moons.
Sexual Orientation: Straight,
Creation Date: ???

Current Affiliation/Clan: Shadowclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: None.
Mentor(s): N/A.
Apprentice(s):

Father(s): N/A
Mother (s): N/A
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Best Friend(s):
Friend(s):
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies:

Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Overview: Glaretail is a mean, lean tom. He is tough and you do not want to mess with him. He likes to be in charge, but one of his best parts is his trust. He likes taking risks

Traits:
Positive
Trustworthy

Neutral
Alert

Negative

Mean
Mean
Mean
Takes risks
Did I mention he's mean?

Mental Age: Warrior
Psychiatric Complications: Nothing
Phobias: Not really.

Sociability: 3/10
Outlook: 7/10
Responsibility: 8/10
Cleanliness: 9/10
Generosity: 2/10
Manners:1/10
Bravery: 9/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Leaning more to the logical side

Favorite Season: Leaf-bare
Favorite Food(s): Anything that does not have feathers.
Favorite Word: AMBUSH
Favorite Sound: Crunching leaves on floor.

Greatest Hope: To be the best warrior
Greatest Strength: Is trusty, loyal. Strong
Greatest Weakness: Mean
Worst Nightmare: Seeing Shadowclan Fall
Deepest Darkest Secret:
Most Treasured Memory: Killing his first warrior.

Quirk(s): Glaretail likes to collect weird rocks.
Theme Song(s):
Background
Nope
Place of Birth: ShadowClan nursery
Date of Birth: May 1
Former rank(s): Kit, Apprentice
Beliefs:
StarClan/Dark Forest

Fur Color(s): Black tabby REFERENCE
Fur Texture: Soft,
Fur Length: Average
Markings:
Eye Color:Green-gray

Body Type/Structure: Healthy, sturdy
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Voice: Deep, strong. Your dad?
Gait: Pretty normal
Scent: Soil

Scars/Deformities:
Diseases/Conditions:

Coordination: 9/10
Reflexes: 9/10
Strength: 9/10

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available
Old June 21st, 2021, 05:42 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
(GROUP #1)
Goldenclaw huffed. Great. Just what he needed. Fighting to give Dawnstar entertainment for the tiny attention span she had. Ugh, whatever. This could serve as training, and he was never one to turn down a fight, so he looked around for his sparring partner, not bothering to call them out. @Silverserenity

(GROUP #3)
Brokenbranch swallowed hard. Ah, he'd tried his best to keep to the shadows and be a wallflower, but that wasn't enough, huh. And now he had to fight, too. Not that he was bad at it, but he disliked it all the same. Nonetheless, the mute tom looked around for his partner. @FunnyFreind
"Well well well. Look who we have here" Tigerbite snarled
Closed Thread