Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: Who let the Dogs Out [P]

Badgerpaw watched as Whitepaw killed teh dog. That one cat didn’t do absoloutely anything and yet they called themselves a warrior. Pathetic! He gave the other apprentice a dip of his head to show her his respect, which was rare for him. He heard his leaders call. They had already killed off those two dogs and plus the one he had killed earlier.

The tom looked at Whitepaw. "You might want to get that leg fixed. ", he mrowed. Badgerpaw waited to see if they needed a cat to lean on. "I'm here if you need support.", he meowed in his gruff voice. There was no worry at all, but he was a tad bit worried. They were brave to kill that dog themselves.

// @~Fierceclaw~; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 12th, 2021, 05:08 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

"Berrypaw? Where are you?" Scorchstrike concluded she had nothing broken, but she had lost sight of her apprentice. The two dogs she had killed were only about average sized, but she considered it a worthy accomplishment. Putting weight on her ankle hurt slightly, but the adrenaline rushing through her blood meant it didn't hurt much. But it was swelling up. It must be twisted or sprained. How should I know? I'm not Bouncepaw! @Stormpoppy
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old May 12th, 2021, 05:21 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Swiftpounce growled and leaped at the dog, slashing it’s neck with fury. “I got this one!” The large Great Dane fell.
@Undertaker

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 12th, 2021, 05:30 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Nightfur heard Dawnstar and growled. Yeah, he'd finish this one off, no problem.

The dog, at this point, looked weak; blood spilling for it's shoulder, a few scratches on it's back and the black tom realized with a pick of joy that he had successfully made one of the mutt's eyes useless, but he had his own injuries; the dog had gotten his leg and he was limping profusely, and a large scratch on the back of his neck felt like the dog had thrown fire onto the back of him, but one of them were going to keeping fighting, or die trying, and that wasn't going to be Nightfur!

With another yowl of challenge the tom rounded the dog, watching it go around in circled defensively, yet he found the dog was slowing down, and once he got the face the enemies' back he launched himself onto it, raking more fur. The dog was showing more of a panic now; it was thrashing and whimpering, howling jolts of pain. Nightfur hung on, watching his claws slowly peel away at the dog if he did lose his grip. The dog then kicked, making Nightfur fly back until he barely landed on his paws, his injured leg making him curse, yet he felt the pain go away as satisfaction gave him temporary numbness to it; the dog was seen limping off, howling and yapping all the while.

Alright, who was next?

[ Open to cats requesting help in the fight! ]

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by BEAR.; December 6th, 2021 at 01:40 AM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 05:32 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Frostpaw
As the dog finally dropped Dapplecloud, Frostpaw released his grip on it's shoulder, ducking just in time as Skyleap flew over his head. He realized that he was by himself now and gulped as the dog turned on him, growling. He fluffed up his fur, trying to make himself appear bigger, but the mutt advanced on him. Suddenly, Dapplecloud came into view, leaping on top of it's back and then it's head. Frostpaw watched, transfixed, as she clawed at it's eyes.
@Quickpaw @~Fierceclaw~

Old May 12th, 2021, 05:32 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

// @Papaya
The moment the tom could feel the dog start to lean, he unlatched his jaws -- jumping back to steer away from the heavy weight of the mutt. The taste of blood heavy on his tongue as he stared at the seemingly dead-looking dog. Wolfwhisper could feel the light tremble throughout his bones, staring blankly at what they had done.

The loud and familiar yowl was the thing that seemed to drag Wolfwhisper back into the world of the living. He casted a glance around, he guessed they were pretty much done. No dead bodies. A relief. Making mental note of where Dawnstar was, Wolfwhisper turned towards Whisperpaw. He tried not to cringe at the visible wounds the apprentice carried. He hesitantly put his wounded leg on the ground, at least it was fine if he didn't move it. The moment he did, his face scrunched up in displeasure. Ouch. It was doable.

"I'm going to take a gamble and say that's broken, I'll help you to Dawnstar - alright?" Wolfwhisper scooted closer towards Whisperpaw, offering up his good shoulder for the cat. He didn't seem that heavy at least.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 12th, 2021 at 05:33 PM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 05:36 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quailpaw released his hold on the dog's forepaw and steeled his nerves, pausing only a millisecond before slashing open the dog's throat with a bold claw to the neck. However, that millisecond was just that- a millisecond too long. As the mutt collapsed it had just enough time to clamp its jaws down one last time- onto the already bloody tatters of Quailpaw's right ear. The better one of the two. As the dog fell, it took his ear with it, and the remaining shreds tore clean off, leaving only a stump streaming blood.

The dog was dead. But the apprentice was too thick in a haze of pain to know it. The adrenaline had finally worn off, but now he felt his injuries clearer and more sharply than ever. And at the top of the list was his ear- and the incessant, skull-piercing ringing that seemed to bore through the clearing. Quailpaw let out a short whimper, struggling to stay on his feet before finally compromising by laying down yet retaining consciousness, his chest heaving. At the beginning of the battle, he had imagined how he might feel when it was done- if he wasn't dead. Pride. Devastation. Satisfaction.

But now, only one thought reverberated through his head: "I can't hear!"

|| Open for someone to calm him down ||

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; May 12th, 2021 at 06:33 PM.
Old May 12th, 2021, 06:22 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @x ghostie

>Whisperpaw<
...Dead.

It was dead. It had to be.

Dawnstar's call hit his ears and he glanced briefly her way before looking back to Wolfwhisper, his eyes glazed over with pain he couldn't really feel. Adrenaline still thrummed in his veins and it likely wasn't going away anytime soon. Not in the next few minutes, at least.

His stomach twisted as Wolfwhisper spoke. Broken - ugh, please, anything but that. He couldn't handle being stuck in the medicine den for moons on end, waiting for this stupid leg to heal. But as he turned to look at it, and saw it limp and dangling and even slightly twisted, he knew Wolfwhisper was right. Shoot.

"Yeah- Yeah, okay, that's probably a good idea." He leaned his weight carefully on Wolfwhisper's uninjured shoulder.
Old May 12th, 2021, 10:33 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Neko Dontera

As he came up from his roll, Finchwhisker spotted Shadepaw leaping into the action, quite literally. It was almost like the moment of a proud parent, except they weren’t related to each other, and he wasn’t overly impressed either. After all, leaping into battle would have no purpose if it didn’t impact the actual fight in any way. While the dog was occupied with his apprentice’s attacks, the dark rom darted in, outstretching a paw to rake his claws across the dog’s soft underbelly. Squeezing in a quick glance up at Shadepaw still clinging to the canine’s back and gave a brief nod of acknowledgment. “Let’s finish off this brute. Hang on tight.”

The dog was already thrashing around like a bucking bull trying to throw Shadepaw from its back, and he knew for a fact that further attacks would make it try even harder to triumph over the pair of felines. The caveat to that was that it was consistently growing weaker by the heartbeat. They were ever closer to taking it down. So, giving his apprentice a moment longer to get a tight grip on the dog’s backside, he lurched forward at full force, bloodstained claws already outstretched and ready for the grand finale.

The moment his sharp claws tore deep into the flesh of the dog’s flank was one of the most oddly satisfying moments he’d ever experienced. The mutt, of course, howled and buckled about in pain. He looked up, willing Shadepaw to stay steady up on the beast’s back as he continued shredding up everything in his claws’ path. The dog was losing blood relatively fast, but not quite fast enough. They needed to speed up the process a little more. “Shadepaw, listen carefully. Hold on as best you can with three paws, but I need you to reach down with your fourth paw and start scratching up the dog’s other side.” While he spoke, the deputy continued ruthlessly attacking. Chomping down on its tail, scraping up its legs, piercing into its side. All while trying to avoid its kicking legs and snapping jaws as the canine spun and thrashed about. There were a few moments where a rogue paw caught him by surprised and gave him a good thwack on the head, but he got back up every time. Blood loss seemed like the best route to victory here, so they needed to continue opening up as many large wounds as possible.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Neko Dontera

As he came up from his roll, Finchwhisker spotted Shadepaw leaping into the action, quite literally. It was almost like the moment of a proud parent, except they weren’t related to each other, and he wasn’t overly impressed either. After all, leaping into battle would have no purpose if it didn’t impact the actual fight in any way. While the dog was occupied with his apprentice’s attacks, the dark rom darted in, outstretching a paw to rake his claws across the dog’s soft underbelly. Squeezing in a quick glance up at Shadepaw still clinging to the canine’s back and gave a brief nod of acknowledgment. “Let’s finish off this brute. Hang on tight.”

The dog was already thrashing around like a bucking bull trying to throw Shadepaw from its back, and he knew for a fact that further attacks would make it try even harder to triumph over the pair of felines. The caveat to that was that it was consistently growing weaker by the heartbeat. They were ever closer to taking it down. So, giving his apprentice a moment longer to get a tight grip on the dog’s backside, he lurched forward at full force, bloodstained claws already outstretched and ready for the grand finale.

The moment his sharp claws tore deep into the flesh of the dog’s flank was one of the most oddly satisfying moments he’d ever experienced. The mutt, of course, howled and buckled about in pain. He looked up, willing Shadepaw to stay steady up on the beast’s back as he continued shredding up everything in his claws’ path. The dog was losing blood relatively fast, but not quite fast enough. They needed to speed up the process a little more. “Shadepaw, listen carefully. Hold on as best you can with three paws, but I need you to reach down with your fourth paw and start scratching up the dog’s other side.” While he spoke, the deputy continued ruthlessly attacking. Chomping down on its tail, scraping up its legs, piercing into its side. All while trying to avoid its kicking legs and snapping jaws as the canine spun and thrashed about. There were a few moments where a rogue paw caught him by surprised and gave him a good thwack on the head, but he got back up every time. Blood loss seemed like the best route to victory here, so they needed to continue opening up as many large wounds as possible.
Stupid, absolutely stupid. What was Shadepaw thinking charging in without a plan, it was probably one of the most dumbest things he could have ever done. Yeah he may have been clawing the dog in the beginning but then it started bucking fiercely and now all it seemed like he could do in order to make the dog feel pain without falling off and getting hurt was dig his claws in as much as he could. That was before Finchwhiasker gave him his orders. Immediately without thinking the young apprentice dug his hind and right claws into the dog, then took his left claw and dug it into it's side raking upward. That should have opened up a fairly deep wound, then he switched paws and began to do the same to the other side.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Closed Thread