Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:15 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2021, 11:18 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: Who let the Dogs Out [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfall View Post
@Snook @Undertaker

Gasping at Dawnstar's call, Gingerpaw scampered over to Quailpaw. Her eyes were bright and her head was swimming with happiness. She said my name! She trusts me! She wants me to help!

As she approached, she pushed a few poppy seeds toward the other apprentice, silently urging him to eat them. "Don't squirm too much, I don't want blood soaking my paws." She hissed quietly to his good side before plopping her front paws over his injury. Gross! Thank Starclan she wasn't chosen to be a medicine cat apprentice.
The initial panic had subsided but the pain wasn't going anywhere, and neither was the uncharacteristic anxiety that coursed through his veins. Damn it, Quailpaw, couldn't you have been more careful? Now look at yourself! The ringing in his remaining ear still hadn't ceased, and he winced as Dawnstar's voice, which sounded piercing and underwater at once, grew in tone. If I'm deaf, what use am I to the Clan? I-

Suddenly Quailpaw noticed Dawnstar approaching him and swing her maw in towards his head. He flinched, expecting the worst, but instead, he received a surprisingly gentle lick across the wound, though it still stung like a hornet's nest. He barely registered the cobwebs pressed against his head, and even when Gingerpaw approached him and hissed her impatient command he refused to focus on her words; every sound was painful and so muffled that he knew if he dwelt on it he would be terrified.

I really can't hear. I'm at least half deaf. Oh, StarClan, how could you let this happen?

Obligingly, he licked up the poppy seeds, trying to keep a straight face no matter how much the pressure of Gingerpaw's paws burned his wound. Quailpaw forced himself to sit up, analyzing his wounds.

His head was the worst. He really wasn't that injured except for the puncture wounds in his scruff, his ear (or lack of it), and a lingering headache from the dog's shaking. He would live. The question was only if he could still perform his warrior duties.

Finally able to regain a bit of his usual coldness, he turned a stink eye on the assisting Gingerpaw, though he didn't speak. Words or no he knew an irritable expression when he saw one- and he was sure it was mutual. What right did she have to judge him? It barely looked as if she had fought any dog.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old May 14th, 2021, 07:06 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Brackenpaw stood up shakily, then a fierce, furious pain washed over her. The holes in her side where the dog´s had pierced were oozing blood, and she felt dizzy. Was Cloudheart okay? She looked around pelt spiking with fear. Okay, maybe she did care about him. He was her mentor, after all. Even if he was a total grump. Cloudheart? She called, tensing her muscles. Blackness edged her vision, but she pushed it away, ignoring it with rising panic. Her stomach hurt so bad! It wasn't a tummy ache, is was a sharp agony that made her wish she was dead, if only it was to stop.
@Quickpaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw started cleaning the wound and used a bit of the cobwebs to press down gently on the wound. As soon as he was sure it wasn’t bleeding too much, he started chewing the herbs ignoring the bad taste. He spat it onto the wound and then covered it in cobwebs, making sure it stuck. He looked up at his mentor. “Don’t be silly. I’ll be helping you walk back to camp. I’m fine, just some teeth marks on my legs and some scratches.” Smokepaw mewed.
@ShadowWing65

~Dapplecloud~
Dapplecloud was relieved when Skyleap stood up but then realized that she was dizzy. Dapplecloud stood next to her in case she fell. “I can carry you back to camp if you want.” Dapplecloud meowed. She could, but it would be a long trip and she would need another cat to help.
~Skyleap~

Skyleap nodded.

~Cloudheart~

Cloudheart didn't hear Brackenpaw call his name; he was too busy worrying about Skyleap. She was still alive, but what if she didn't survive? Or survived, but was never the same? He sighed. Why did everything have to be so complicated? Why did she suddenly decide that she'd fight instead of waiting for Cloudheart to come back as she always did? Why did things have to be different?
"I'll help," Cloudheart was going to carry her back to camp even if it killed him.
I don't care if I die. Only Skyleap matters now.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 17th, 2021, 07:54 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Brackenpaw saw Cloudheart. He was with Skyleap. Skyleap was injured... and Cloudheart wouldn't leave her. So Brackenpaw was on her own. She staggered forward, then the sharp pain hit her so that hit her made bile rise in her throat. This was sickening, how on top of things she was, then she fell off the pedestal she had been on, happy and excited over her victory, and now she was basically crawling.

She bit back a screech of pain and fury. Her sight was edged with blackness that only hardened her resolve to make it back. Her paws shook slightly as she padded unsteadily forward. Brackenpaw felt weak, and in pain. This wasn't how warriors acted!

The brown and white tabby fluffed out her fur, narrowed her eyes in determination, and pressed on. It would be fine. Everything would be fine.
Old May 17th, 2021, 12:53 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Snook
She ignored the look Quailpaw shot her. Surely it was just a result of the excruciating pain he was in. Why would he be annoyed at someone who was helping him? She could definitely make his wound hurt more with a simple bop of her paws...

As she sat there, trying not to gag at the feeling of the warm blood staining through the cobwebs. The coppery smell invaded her senses, dizziness starting to take hold as well. If only this stupid kit hadn't gotten attacked by the dogs! We wouldn't be in this icky mess! She thought irritably, tail thrashing behind her.

What else had Dawnstar said to do? Oh! She awkwardly leant down to lap up the petals that had been set aside for them, welcoming the earthy taste as she chewed. With no warning, she spat them onto the cobwebs. Ugh! Why couldn't I have just mashed them up with my paws? Why did I have to get them covered in spit?

With a final pat of her paws, she sat down next to the apprentice. "Ok pretty boy, you're all done. Don't touch it or else." She meowed, before beginning to delicately lick her paws clean.
Old May 17th, 2021, 05:41 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfall View Post
@Snook
She ignored the look Quailpaw shot her. Surely it was just a result of the excruciating pain he was in. Why would he be annoyed at someone who was helping him? She could definitely make his wound hurt more with a simple bop of her paws...

As she sat there, trying not to gag at the feeling of the warm blood staining through the cobwebs. The coppery smell invaded her senses, dizziness starting to take hold as well. If only this stupid kit hadn't gotten attacked by the dogs! We wouldn't be in this icky mess! She thought irritably, tail thrashing behind her.

What else had Dawnstar said to do? Oh! She awkwardly leant down to lap up the petals that had been set aside for them, welcoming the earthy taste as she chewed. With no warning, she spat them onto the cobwebs. Ugh! Why couldn't I have just mashed them up with my paws? Why did I have to get them covered in spit?

With a final pat of her paws, she sat down next to the apprentice. "Ok pretty boy, you're all done. Don't touch it or else." She meowed, before beginning to delicately lick her paws clean.
Exasperated and worn thin, Quailpaw turned a withering frown on the offending Gingerpaw. Enough was enough. "You could at least warn me," he snapped with a grimace as his wound stung from the poultice. "It's not as if I'd want you to touch me in the first place." He stopped just short of addressing her "pretty boy" remark- it hit a little too close to home.

He was almost surprised at how biting his words had come out. Normally he tried to let stuff like that roll off his back- he wasn't the talkative type. Then again, it was probably the byproduct of the recent goodbye to his ear.

Then there was the part about not touching it. Although her instruction made sense, it felt like the wound was boring through his head, splitting his skull in half with a stick covered in onion grass. It took all the strength he had not to rub the leaf mash off with his paws, which certainly didn't improve his disposition towards Gingerpaw. He would have reached out and swiped that self-righteous irritation off her face if he'd had enough energy to move a muscle.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Make sure the injured are taken to see the ShadowClan medicine cats.]
Dawnstar scowled as she watched her clanmates slowly all gather. She was done playing medicine cat, she didn't have the patience for it. Everyone looked like they weren't going to die on the walk back.

"Let's head home." She hissed, "those of you with broken legs you get carried." She snapped, before leading them out. She'd have to return later and dispose of the dog bodies.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread