Today 11:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
Flamepaw just purred in amusement. "So..." he mewed nonchalantly. "What do you like to do for fun?"
(*momentarily forgets what clan she's in*)
She shrugged. "I usually hunt."
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:44 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Geyserpaw laughed and darted off, but to his dismay, he was fairly worn out from chasing Galepaw, and therefore slow. His breath came out in ragged, heaving gasps and he found that he was gradually losing speed. Behind him, and not far, he heard Galepaw thundering after him and gaining rapidly. “Catch me if ya can, Snailpaw!” he called teasingly over his shoulder, despite knowing that she was going to catch him, no doubt. So he abruptly stopped, hoping for her to crash into him.
Galepaw squeaked as she crashed into him and rolled over him and landed in the other side of him. She shook her head and looked up at him, putting on a rather cute grump face. "Cheater!" she growled and pounced on him, running her tail along his underside to tickle him.
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:57 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

Galepaw squeaked as she crashed into him and rolled over him and landed in the other side of him. She shook her head and looked up at him, putting on a rather cute grump face. "Cheater!" she growled and pounced on him, running her tail along his underside to tickle him.
Geyserpaw was knocked to the ground with a thud and the sound of clattering pebbles. Geyserpaw grinned at her teasingly, making himself look offended at the same time. “There is no cheating. Rules are: catch the other cat. Once You're tagged, then you switch roles. Doesn't say anything about what I did.” he said extremely fast, knowing that if he didn't, she wouldn't have let him finish. As soon as he'd finished speaking, she was tickling him. Geyserpaw kicked out helplessly, yowling with uncontrollable laughter.
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:51 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(It's fine)

Tawnypaw gave a satisfied dip of her head. That was what she wanted very much. Especially Grousestar and Halestar, for they were a couple of liars and murderers, and it wouldn't surprise her one bit if they had actually killed her father and two of her siblings, and they weren't just missing. She glared at the leaders, her thin shoulders hunched and wild eyes dark and unfocused with thought, her ears twitching randomly as she sat, her tail limp behind heart. She glanced around, her black tabby stripes making her almost blend with the surroundings, but still be quite visible. She shook herself. “They don't deserve to be up there.” she whispered, imagining that it could've been her mother to give her her apprentice ceremony.
Ratpaw perked his ears and turned them back to Tawnypaw, she almost missed what she was saying. He watched the leaders carefully, he didn't know all the leaders yet but Tawnypaws mother still didn't deserve what she got. He ran his paw over his ear a couple of times and placed his tail against Tawnypaws shoulder as a way to give comfort. He wasn't that great at comforting and he wasn't sure how Tawnypaw would react, so he was going to take things slow.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 21st, 2017, 07:59 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

(Oh, my gosh! I can just see that happening.
Frozen: I told you to stay home!
Rain: but I had to come see you!
Frozen: You promised me, Raisin!
Rain: Wait wut)
(Rain: What's wrong with you?
Frozen: But.. Raisy... A random user told me...
Rain: What the freakin' starclan?
Frozen: ... It's their fault ....)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:50 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(*momentarily forgets what clan she's in*)
She shrugged. "I usually hunt."
He smiled. "I do love good hunt myself. The warm feeling that you're contributing to the clan." Flamepaw sighed. "It's amazing."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
(Rain: What's wrong with you?
Frozen: But.. Raisy... A random user told me...
Rain: What the freakin' starclan?
Frozen: ... It's their fault ....)
(Haha, lol )

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 21st, 2017, 10:25 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: April Gathering

Silentshade shifted her paws nervously, her first gathering as a Riverclan warrior, she didn't want to mess up and make Russetstar mad at her! beside her her best friend Brackenheart nudged her shoulder in a comforting gesture. " you'll do fine!" He whispered, his green eyes shining. " What if I don't? Russetstar will hate me! Oh no! What if he exiles me! No clan would take me and I would have to live the rest of my sorrowful days as a LONER!" She wailed mournfully. Brackenheart laughed in a good humored way. " Now Silentshade, I'm sure it wouldn't come to that! the worse that could happen is that he makes you collect mouse bile,or..." Brackenheart looked around and then leaned in close. " Make you EAT it!" Silentshade hit his shoulder with a white paw, blushing furiously. " He wouldn't do THAT! you have bees in your brain!" Brackenheart chuckled, " You know Silentshade, sometimes I know what to think of you and other times I think your mind is as random and as playful as a kit's, that's why I love having you as a friend, you keep me on my paws!" Silentshade laughed, then gasped as Brackenheart planted a lick on her cheek. " And that's also why I want to be Your mate." He whispered in her ear.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:58 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@woly @Lawlipop

The Riverclan warrior perked his ears at the mollys call, something about it made him believe that it wasn't meant for him, it sounded...unnatural. It made his heart hurt. He pushed those thoughts away and turned his blue gaze upon Honeypool, which quickly averted back to the cocky Windclan warrior. 'How annoying.' he thought, his tail lashed as he glared at the windclaner. The black warrior let out a snort "Maybe it only seems like I'm fat because you're all underfed?" he commented, his eyebrows quirked up as he looked the lean warrior over. Granted Fallenstream was a tad chubby but he would never state it out loud. The black warrior looked back at the molly and twitched his nose, curiosity evident on his face, did she know him? Was this the tom she was sneaking around with? He prayed to Starclan it wasn't.

Upon the mention of Lightstream the inky colored warrior visibly flinched. Flashbacks of the ginger colored molly ran through his mind. Her smiling face, her gentle features, her warmth, all of it. It made his heart lurch and it almost made him cry out, but he barely managed to choke it back. How dare he, he had no right, he wasn't in the same clan, he didn't know what happened. The warrior dug his claws into the ground and glared at Fireflare, his normally aqua blue hues seemed icy blue, cold, unforgiving. Anger pulsed though his veins, his very soul. He hated it when other's nosed their way into his past, into his emotions, they were his and his alone. "If you talk about her again I'll make your death look like an accident." he snarled, his words dripped with menace. Although this was supposed to be a peaceful gathering he wouldn't hesitate to take down a cocky, arrogant warrior such as Fireflare. After a few seconds of breathing he sat himself down and continued to glare at the Windclan warrior "She died." he said quietly, barely above a whisper.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:28 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

(Haha, lol )
(XD
Lol in 20..13!: Haha! That guy is so funny. I love how he says lol!
Lol in 2017: *most boring, monotone voice* ... l o l... so fun -_- *sighs and posts lol again*)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Closed Thread