Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old January 1st, 2023, 04:06 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Bouncepaw heard the call of Fawnpaw and shrugged as he walked over. She wasn’t leader. Or deputy. But she was the medicine cat and needed to be respected. Besides, you aren’t just gonna ignore her and then walk in injures expecting her to treat them after disrespecting her.

Redlake bounded over to the clearing and sat down after hearing the call of the medicine cat. She watched intently at her, waiting.
Old January 1st, 2023, 04:07 PM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
LILYCREEK

She poked her head out of the warrior's den, hearing Fawnpaw's call. She wasn't sure what the message would be, but as she trotted toward the Streamstone, Lilycreek marveled at Fawnpaw's posture. The medicine cat she once knew was quieter, a little more timid. Now, she seemed freer. More confident, more herself. She couldn't hep but feel proud, and offered Fawnpaw a smile and a friendly wave with her tail. Hopefully, whatever it was wasn't too awful.

[ @birdie ]

BLUEBELLPAW + KESTRELPAW

The cousins appeared into the clearing, one bouncing and the other trudging. Bluebellpaw was eager, breathless even. Fawnpaw was just. So. Cool. An apprentice, and a medicine cat? Fawnpaw was really amazing. Maybe Bluebellpaw could become something like that too.

Kestrelpaw, however, was a bit more apprehensive. The past meetings she had been too were little cause of celebration. How could she be sure that this one wouldn't go down the same path?

[ all three characters are open to everyone! ]
Rosemarykit spotted KestrelPaw and BluebellPaw she remembered how her mama had told her they were her cousins but she wasn’t sure if they knew she was their cousin. Welp, guess they were about to find out!
RosemaryKit padded over to the two. “Hello, Cousin Kestrel and Cousin Bluebell!” She said and smiled at the two from behind.
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)
Old January 1st, 2023, 04:10 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Featherflame walked triumphantly over to the clearing, flexing her muscles as she went. What could Little Fawn have to say? She wondered, busying herself with a few mental exercises (thinking really hard).
Old January 1st, 2023, 04:16 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

~^~ Pumkinfire ~^~

His ear twitched as the medicine cat’s call reached his ears. Another meeting so soon? He couldn’t help a little worry that bad news about their leader might be inbound. However, he spotted Pikestar watching from the mouth of his den. Relief was mixed with disgruntlement. Was this another lecture about doing better? The first had been inspiring enough they didn’t need another. Especially so soon. Nonetheless he padded up and took a seat. It wasn’t fair for him to feel annoyed before they had even started. He should give her a fair chance.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old January 1st, 2023, 04:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

PIKESTAR { @birdie // @Crystal The Crystal Cat // @jupiter }
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ At the sound of Fawnpaw—no, Fawnlight—calling everyone in the clan together, the tall dark-furred tomcat appeared in the mouth of his den. He slowly sat himself down, resting his bushy tail over his paws and silently watching RiverClan cats gather around the Streamstone. Pikestar lifted his partial gaze to give the dappled molly an encouraging smile and nod of his head. However, the ever-so familiar sound of Bluefang, his former apprentice, caused him to sharply turn his head towards the white-furred tomcat. “Bluefang, I’m fine, you minnowbrain.” He huffed, waving a paw dismissively at the newly-named warrior, “I’m fine, everyone. Nothing bad is happening, just listen well and listen good to our medicine cat. She has a few important things that she needs to tell the clan.” Pikestar didn’t want to take the attention away from his little sister, or send the clan into a wild panic. Everything was fine! He knew that they all had one hell of a couple few moons, but things were finally getting better in RiverClan. Finally. From where the oriental tomcat sat, he caught the gaze of his daughter, Birdpaw, waving to him silently from the crowd. He waved his tail back at her with a warm smile. As soon as his den quarantine was lifted, Pikestar silently vowed to take a day where the two cats could spend quality time together.

Last edited by Captain; January 1st, 2023 at 04:29 PM.
Old January 1st, 2023, 04:38 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Stagkit
@jupiter [Hope u dont mind ]

The white and brown little kit poked his head out of the nursery and looked towards a light brown molly atop the big rock in the middle of the camp. She told 'cats of Riverclan' to 'gather around' and since Stagkit was a cat of Riverclan he gathered around; that meaning he strolled out into the clearing and looked around to try and figure out what was doing on. Was this one of those clan meetings he had heard of? But wasn't Pikeleader suppossed to hold them? He looked around, and spotted the tall Leadercat near that den... so why was that other cat calling the meeting then?

He over heard some cat saying 'Fawnpaw' and 'medicine cat'. Oooo, so that was MedFawn? Cool! But that still didn't awser his question...

His blue eyes had been focused on MedFawn, so he didn't notice the Pawcat right infront of him before he (almost?) bumped into them. Quickly he stagered a few steps paw, shook his head and glanced up, looking right at a light grey molly. OOoooooohhhhh..... "Youre fluuuuufffy...." He mumbled out as he with wide eyes gazed at the Pawcat. "Errhhh, sorry for bumping into you, didnt see ya!" Well this was awkard. "But,,, ehh,,, your fur is really soft!" At the last part he broke out in a big and bright, toothy and somewhat goofy looking grin.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old January 1st, 2023, 04:41 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Arriving from a corner of the clearing, the ginger tabby lowered in a quick stretch before sitting down. While it was peculiar to see Fawnpaw call a meeting, Gingerfrost was hardly concerned as he took notice of the dark furred leader sitting just outside of his den. If anything, he presumed it might be to announce the leader's well being. Which was good timing. He had some things to discuss with Pikestar after the meeting.

Old January 1st, 2023, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe was mid-nap when Fawnpaw’s call for a meeting startled him awake. RiverClan has been having a lot of meetings lately. Hopefully this is worth waking me up from my nap!

Hauling himself to his paws, Slatestripe padded over to join the assembling crowd. He caught sight of Pikestar sitting at the entrance to his den. The warrior had to wonder when the leader would be resuming his duties. Gingerfrost and Fawnpaw were doing what they could, but RiverClan needed their leader to provide direction. Especially if things with ShadowClan continued to remain shaky. It must be a pretty bad illness, to keep him down this long. Hopefully he didn’t lose a life!

{Closed}
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 1st, 2023, 05:10 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Reedwhisker

The brown warrior walked over to the Streamstone, interested to see that Pikestar was not the one calling the Clan together like usual. But upon further inspection, and hearing Pikestar's voice, she realized that Pike was no longer honking or sick. He was just simply sitting outside his den. Settling herself down around the middle of the crowd, she lifted her hazel eyes and stared at Fawnpaw, eager to hear what she had to say to the whole of RiverClan.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old January 1st, 2023, 05:28 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

peachpaw CInderpaw padded over with curiousity

Swiftflight watched

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up