Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old November 30th, 2020, 09:16 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Springkits ears perked up at the order, her eyes wide in surprise. Really? Already? No one had told her about this! Getting up and shaking out her fur, she proudly trotted up to the streamstone, her head held high. This was great! And Turt was becoming an apprentice too! She shot an encouraging smile back at her sister, who seemed so, so scared. She could do it! Springkit believed in her!

---

Turtlekit wasnt as excited as her sister was. She liked the nursery! She liked being a kit! Her eyes also grew wide, but not for the same reason. For her, it was fear. What if she wasnt a good apprentice? What if everyone else laughed at her? She didnt wanna be laughed at! But...seeing Springkit walking up there, looking so proud and happy, she decided that she wanted to try, too. She wanted to be just like Springkit! Getting onto her shaky paws, she wobbled forward, coming to a stop just behind her sister.
@wnder (should i mention you?)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; November 30th, 2020 at 09:16 AM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 10:43 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Tadpolewish {OPEN}

Tadpolewish slowly walked up to the streamstone, his steps small. Already narrow eyes were even more narrow as he approached the crowd, darting around and flitting between cats. He didn't trust them. He didn't trust any of them. They all were involved in the manipulation of the clans, even the sun and moon gods thought such. His...friend had told him to be wary, to not trust many unless they prove to be worthy of the secrets he knew. What if he gave such valuable secrets away to just any cat? He would be silenced in an instant, surely! He had much to say, but even he was not foolish enough to betray the promises he made to the gods above. Besides, there were many, many unknown secrets he could give out to nyone who would listen, with no fear of banishment.

The small whispers in the back of his head grew louder, telling him what to do. With a sweep of his long tail, he settled down on the outskirts of the camp, just within earshot of Sootstar. Really, what a leader he was. In fact, it was almost enough to drive the dark grey tom to hysteria. Small giggles escaped him as he fought to control his laughter, his body shaking at the effort. No...he must control himself. The whispers from the gods above told him that he must. Still, he couldn't deny that the mere fact that he wasn't fooled by anything going on within the clans was enough to draw laughter from the tom. Settling down on his stomach, he used a front paw to prop his head up as he clamped his mouth shut to silence the ever present laughter.

---

Goosekit {OPEN}

Goosekit stumbled out of the nursery, eager to escape the hell-hole he was forced to live in. Its not like he had anything against the other kits, he actually liked some of them! But...there were just some cats who he didn't like. At all. Sadly, his mother was one of those cats. He couldn't stand her, not one little bit. She was like shackles that restrained him and stopped him from having any freedom. She seemed to use his blindness as an excuse to coddle and baby him, never letting him even have a moment to himself. He was sick of it. Sick of it! Having this time alone was like a breath of fresh air to him - literally.

Bumping into a few cats along the way, he finally got to a spot where he felt comfortable. Right beside the warriors den, his slender body resting against the side of it. Hidden, yes, but he was still easily visible for those who were dead-set on finding another cat. Plus, the shade felt nice. Sure, it was getting cooler as leaf-bare steadily approached them, but he was warm enough to still be comfortable, despite his short pelt.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; November 30th, 2020 at 10:52 AM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Leave me to sleep at day

My Mood: Hungry

-- @Mumble --

Creekflake
Creekflake would pad to Tadpolewish. 'Come on. It's you're littermate,' He thought. 'You can interact with him.' "Hi..." He mew'd. "I'm-" 'He knows who you are! At least I hope,' "So what have you been doing lately?" Creekflake sighed. He wasn't good at talking. This wasn't his "thing"! Why was he trying to talk in the first place? He'd just mess up! 'No! Must... Think... Positive!'

But Creekflake couldn't. He sighed as his mind took over again. 'What if I mess up? What if he hates afterwards? What if I can't talk... What if I lose him...' The small cat had to look up to see his brother. 'Why am I so small... I will never fit in. And the more I try, the less I'll have ANYONE even trying to be my friend...'

•He/him or They/them I don’t care either way!•
Mostly online from 6am-4pm [Brasilia Standard time, 5am-3pm New York]
Old November 30th, 2020, 04:32 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Jaywing turned her attention to the kits. Springkit and Turtlekit. One ran up to the Streamstone without hesitation while the other one basically invented hesitated right then and there. Both of their eyes were wide, but she could tell that only one of them was surprised and excited. The other looked absolutely terrified. Poor thing. But when the kit became an apprentice, she would see how fun it was. Maybe then she wouldn’t be scared.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
“I don’t know. I wish I was a warrior. What do you think your warrior name would be?” she asked her sister. She didn’t know what hers would be, but she wanted it to be something cool!
"I'm not sure but maybe something to do with my behavior." She joked purring and smiled at her sister. "Whatever it is I am sure it will be cool. Maybe like Snowtiger or snowbird or something im not sure." She was just very excited.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old November 30th, 2020, 06:51 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"I'm not sure but maybe something to do with my behavior." She joked purring and smiled at her sister. "Whatever it is I am sure it will be cool. Maybe like Snowtiger or snowbird or something im not sure." She was just very excited.
“Snowtiger sounds cool,” Stripepaw said. “I don’t know what I’ll get at all. But I know it’ll be something awesome! And so will yours,” she added, nudging her sister.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:56 PM

My Mood: Tired

Thistlekit peeked his head out of the nursery and looked up at Sootstar. He was sad when he heard that he wasn't going to become an apprentice, but he knew it would happen soon!

@Dovey the Present
(Since Sunpetal is his mom, she can join in if she wants)

Last edited by duCky; November 30th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 08:55 PM

Quote:
“Snowtiger sounds cool,” Stripepaw said. “I don’t know what I’ll get at all. But I know it’ll be something awesome! And so will yours,” she added, nudging her sister.
"I think yours might be StripeHeart or something." She smiled back nudding stripepaw too. "I am sure we will both be amazing warriors. I am so glad to be your sister and friend."

Old November 30th, 2020, 09:00 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"I think yours might be StripeHeart or something." She smiled back nudding stripepaw too. "I am sure we will both be amazing warriors. I am so glad to be your sister and friend."
“Right back at you!” Stripepaw said.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 30th, 2020, 09:33 PM

Quote:
“Right back at you!” Stripepaw said.

Snowpaw smiled and sat next to her sister wandering who was becoming warrior or why Sootstar called a meeting.