Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM

Old December 19th, 2019, 05:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

"Eagleflower! Eagleflower!" Bunnypaw meowed from the sidelines of the meeting, pale eyes aglow.

--
Splashcloud had arrived unfashionably late to the meeting, and she quickly joined in the chanting, hoping to make up for her missing of most of the ceremonies. "Eagleflower! Eagleflower!"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 19th, 2019, 05:44 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Snowpaw grunted towards the back of the crowd. This runt was actually becoming a warrior well before him?
However Dreampaw seemed delighted to see her soulmate step up onto the rock and receive his name. Truth be told, he could place a grudge aside if it meant a littermate could be happy for once.
"Eagleflower! Eagleflower!"
Old December 19th, 2019, 10:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Nebby @Snowblaze

Eagle-flower smiled, his chest filing with pride. He hadn't realized so many apprentices had gone without ceremonies, though. He hoped they joined the warriors ranks before long. He sweeper the crowd, happy to see Dreampaw. Only a while to go, Dream. He couldn't help but notice Snowpaw as well, and smiled to his old friend. He scrambled away from the streamstone, nodding to Lionstar.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 20th, 2019, 12:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Now, there are a couple more things I would like to announce, ceremonies aside.

"The first is that I am officially declaring SkyClan's old territory and the beach as RiverClan's! SkyClan's land will now be known as 'Lionsrange' due to the rugged terrain, and the beach will be named 'Lionsbeach'-- for obvious reasons, I'd hope. Warriors, Lionsrange is a fair distance from RiverClan's main territory and should be treated with caution at all times. Take another warrior with you and make sure you have no more than two apprentices at a time.

"The other thing I would like to address is a different project that was briefly put on hold..: the tunnels! For many of you who are unaware, I want to reconstruct the old tunnels below the Clan territories to reclaim RiverClan's old camp as a back-up shelter and provide us with alternative routes if we ever need to evacuate camp."
Or ambush another Clan... "I am looking for volunteers for these patrols. You will be placed in groups of three and expected to dig out the tunnels that are in decent enough shape to reuse. If you'd like to volunteer, go to my den. If I don't get any volunteers, I will pick cats at random and expect you to participate in this task."

He didn't think he needed to explain what would happen if they didn't. Lionstar's patience was thin with cats not completing patrols or doing their job, and it wouldn't be long before he just.. snapped.

"This meeting is dismissed."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 20th, 2019, 05:36 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @Snowblaze

Eagle-flower smiled, his chest filing with pride. He hadn't realized so many apprentices had gone without ceremonies, though. He hoped they joined the warriors ranks before long. He sweeper the crowd, happy to see Dreampaw. Only a while to go, Dream. He couldn't help but notice Snowpaw as well, and smiled to his old friend. He scrambled away from the streamstone, nodding to Lionstar.

Dreampaw smiled weakly at Eagleflower. He was a warrior now. Would he... find another mate before she was also with him as a warrior? Fear crept into her fur, but she shook it away, but she knew he saw it. "Congrats... Eagleflower.." She murmured, not meeting his eyes.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old December 20th, 2019, 02:54 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Dreampaw smiled weakly at Eagleflower. He was a warrior now. Would he... find another mate before she was also with him as a warrior? Fear crept into her fur, but she shook it away, but she knew he saw it. "Congrats... Eagleflower.." She murmured, not meeting his eyes.
Snowpaw padded forward towards where the two were standing, facing one another. Surely Dreampaw was proud of Eagleflower, especially of what he had become. But he couldn't help but notice her shuddering. But why?
"Congratulations Eag..Eagle." he stubbornly mewed to Riverclan's newest warrior. However his gaze had actually been focused on Dreampaw.
"You're happy for him, right?" he tilted his head, watching her intently.

@Lilyfur2

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; December 20th, 2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:54 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Snowpaw padded forward towards where the two were standing, facing one another. Surely Dreampaw was proud of Eagleflower, especially of what he had become. But he couldn't help but notice her shuddering. But why?
"Congratulations Eag..Eagle." he stubbornly mewed to Riverclan's newest warrior. However his gaze had actually been focused on Dreampaw.
"You're happy for him, right?" he tilted his head, watching her intently.

@Lilyfur2

@Nebby @Snowblaze

Eagleflower smiled cheerfully, letting his posture sag now that he was among friends. He nodded to Snowpaw, dipping his head.
"Thanks! You're not too far yourself." He gazed over at Dreampaw, noticing her frown. He glanced at Snowpaw, then back at Dreampaw.
"Are you alright?" He felt concern drop through his fur like cold water. Was she mad?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 20th, 2019 at 07:56 PM.
Old December 21st, 2019, 12:26 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @Snowblaze

Eagleflower smiled cheerfully, letting his posture sag now that he was among friends. He nodded to Snowpaw, dipping his head.
"Thanks! You're not too far yourself." He gazed over at Dreampaw, noticing her frown. He glanced at Snowpaw, then back at Dreampaw.
"Are you alright?" He felt concern drop through his fur like cold water. Was she mad?
@Snowblaze @Lilyfur2

What was she to say? She was worried? Mad? Disappointed? She looked at Eaglepaw. "Of course I'm not okay! I thought we were becoming warriors together! Before I know it, you'll be mooning over another she-cat!" She stood, ears flicking and blue eyes wide and blazing.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old December 21st, 2019, 02:51 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

@Lilyfur2
Quote:

What was she to say? She was worried? Mad? Disappointed? She looked at Eaglepaw. "Of course I'm not okay! I thought we were becoming warriors together! Before I know it, you'll be mooning over another she-cat!" She stood, ears flicking and blue eyes wide and blazing.
"Whoa! Slow down!" he mewed, alarmed. His ears flattened against his head as he took a step back. Did she not trust Eagleflower? Surely their bond was stronger than this, he didnt expect them to snap this soon after the ceremony. "Even you know he's a few moons older than you!" Perhaps he was wrong to intrude, but he could see where Dreampaw was coming from. Snowpaw shook his fur and sighed.

Mates.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old December 21st, 2019, 03:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Hearing the commotion, Lionstar sprang down from the Streamstone to face the bickering cats.

And oh, was he not happy.

"I would hope he's mooning over other she-cats!" His voice was a snarl as he advanced on Dreampaw. "He at least has the decency to put his training before any fleeting infatuation! That's why he is a warrior before you, and at this rate you'll never become one.

"I am sick of seeing you chase his tail when you should be putting the Clan and your duties first. I already told you apprentices shouldn't pursue romantic interests in the past, and now you're choosing to continue? Get out of my sight, Dreampaw. I don't want to see you around Eagleflower again-- even if you become a warrior. This poor boy deserves a hell of a lot better than the likes of you ruining his warrior ceremony. I will not allow such a disgusting, abusive relationship blossom under my leadership."

@Nebby, @Lilyfur2

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules