Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old January 17th, 2017, 07:48 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Crumbleless @Cloudy @Swiftheart @FadedShadow @Willowstorm

The gathering would be happening soon- and it had reminded him that he had ceremonies to complete, things to do- and so he paraded up towards the seastones quickly, anticipating the new warriors and apprentices to be announced- especially one. "Every-cat who is old enough to swim, please gather under the Streamstone for an announcement!"

"Goosekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Goosepaw. Your mentor will be Blackgaze. I hope Blackgaze will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal deputy to me and to our clan."

"Blackgaze, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable deputy. You will be the mentor of Goosepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

Taking in a deep breath as he finished up the first apprentice ceremony, there were three apprentices who needed to be made warriors before it was time for the final ceremony- one of great importance.

"I, Russetstar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn,

"Phantompaw, Fadedpaw, and Webpaw- do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

'I do.'

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Phantompaw, from this moment you will be known as Phantomspirit. Starclan honors your bravery and faith, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan.

Fadedpaw, from this moment you will be known as Fadedshadow. Starclan honors your intelligence and quick-thinking, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan.
Webpaw, from this moment you will be known as Webheart. Starclan honors your capacity to act under pressure, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan."

Finally, one last name remained to be called- he'd saved it for a reason.

"Arctickit, please step up to the Streamstone."

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 17th, 2017, 07:57 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

(*shakes with excitement* yayyyy clouds! yay!)

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@fenic!

Arctickit had anticipated the moment ever since Geckoleaf had asked him to be her apprentice. As blood pounded in his ears, the son to be apprentice walked forward, somewhat hesitant. Arctickit tried to gulp down his excitement; his mother had prepared him with harsh, yet motherly words.
"I expect you to keep your cool, it's the least you can do after accepting to become a medicine cat..."
After her angered words, Snowyfur had groomed Arctickit's pelt to prestige shape, mostly focusing on his ringtails. Arctickit had tried to fluff up his tail after his mother had sleeked it back; it had become quite uncomfortable when he tried to thrash it in irritation.
Even though Arctickit hated his mother cleaning his pelt to where it felt as though he couldn't move, he understood why; though Snowyfur was his mother, she became quite attatched to the idea of her handsome Arctickit becoming a warrior. When the small kit told her of his soon to be mentor, Snowyfur had blown a gasket, angered that her son wouldn't become a great warrior.
The small runt pushed all thoughts aside as he climbed the streamstone, though excited, his paws quivered in his wake. Arctickit didn't speak as his bright blue eyes scanning Russetstar's appearance.

Last edited by Brunch; January 17th, 2017 at 08:06 PM.
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:57 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@fenic!

Arctickit had anticipated the moment ever since Geckoleaf had asked him to be her apprentice. As blood pounded in his ears, the son to be apprentice walked forward, somewhat hesitant. Arctickit tried to gulp down his excitement; his mother had prepared him with harsh, yet motherly words.
"I expect you to keep your cool, it's the least you can do after accepting to become a medicine cat..."
After her angered words, Snowyfur had groomed Arctickit's pelt to prestige shape, mostly focusing on his ringtails. Arctickit had tried to fluff up his tail after his mother had sleeked it back; it had become quite uncomfortable when he tried to thrash it in irritation.
Even though Arctickit hated his mother cleaning his pelt to where it felt as though he couldn't move, he understood why; though Snowyfur was his mother, she became quite attatched to the idea of her handsome Arctickit becoming a warrior. When the small kit told her of his soon to be mentor, Snowyfur had blown a gasket, angered that her son wouldn't become a great warrior.
The small runt pushed all thoughts aside as he climbed the streamstone, though excited, his paws quivered in his wake. Arctickit didn't speak as his bright blue eyes scanning Russetstar's appearance.
"Arctickit, you have reached the age of six moons, and are old enough to become an apprentice." Russetstar stated, his gaze warm as he saw the excited kitten, noting that it reminded him of when he was as young as the white cat before him was. His tail flicked from side to side as he talked proudly, glad that he had gotten to help perform this ceremony for his own clan- though the real one would happen at the Starcave, with Geckoleaf and Arctickit alone. "However, you are not to become a regular warriors' apprentice- you have chosen the path of a medicine cat, a sacred tradition which we hold in our hearts to this day. Arctickit, from this day forward you will be known as Arcticpaw- and your mentor will be Geckoleaf."
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:37 PM
queeny ♬

Pride filled the young medicine cat, her blue eyes veritably glowing as the small white tom kit mounted the rocks at the base of the streamstone. She stood on three legs, the last secured to her body (assuming this is after they get back to camp) to keep the bone in position, and to keep her from injuring it further. A smile crossed her face, and she lit up like the night sky as Russetstar proudly announced the new medicine cat apprentice. Her ears swiveled towards Arctickit, and her attention was all on him. Her new apprentice, the one she would train in her stead. It was a great honor for him, and for her as well; to be able to pass on all she knew, all the remedies and illness and treatments was something the molly had looked forward to as long as she had been a medicine cat. And she would get to be a mother, almost; she would teach Arctickit many new things, both in the ways of StarClan and the ways of treating the physical and emotional wounds of RiverClan cats. Her chest puffed out slightly; she could already feel that the tom in front of her would be the next great healer of their clan. Geckoleaf listened as Russetstar proclaimed him as her apprentice, though the official ceremony would be at the Starcave, and would be an intimate event, just her and Arctickit. But the she-cat was prepared and willing to endure much for her new-found pupil.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old January 18th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

As Geckoleaf's muzzle settled across Arctickit- no- Arcticpaw's head, he licked her shoulder in a graceful manner. The small tom still said nothing as he gazed into Geckoleaf's eyes, waiting until she pulled away to lead him to his new den. It also made Arcticpaw want stray from his mentor to the medicine cat den. Excitement prickled him; he was only going to share the den with Geckoleaf and the occasional patient.
But as thoughts of his new den started to shuffle about Arcticpaw's mind, the loud chanting of the clan met Arcticpaw's ears. "Arcticpaw, Arcticpaw!" they all called in unison. The tom listened closely to every cat's voice; there was Cloudyfoot, Cougarstorm, and Stormflash of those he could identify. Before he could start rattling off names of his other clanmates, a thought struck him. Arcticpaw's mother wasn't one of the cats cheering. In fact, as he turned around to give the crowd a small smile, Snowyfur was no where to be seen in the crowd.
Once the cheers fell silent for him, Arcticpaw strutted off without his new debtor's approval; the small tom tried not to let tears stain his lively blue eyes.
Old February 20th, 2017, 02:52 AM
20 y/o grill dad

@Pathos @NightWarrior4Life @Hexict @Suspiciousmindz @mapledash @j a k e @Robin-chan @xxJaggededgexx @Aashka @Bellatrix

The gathering had passed, and everything eventually had gone peacefully, to Russetstar's delight. Now that they had finished focusing on all the other clans instead of his own, the leader had decided it was time for a change of pace- and what better to start it off than with a few ceremonies? "Every-cat who is old enough to swim, please gather under the Streamstone for an announcement!"

"Salmonkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Salmonpaw. Your mentor will be Lotusheart. I hope Lotusheart will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior."

"Lotusheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Salmonpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

"Sproutkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sproutpaw. Your mentor will be Snowheart. I hope Snowheart will pass down all they know on to you, as he is a loyal warrior."

"Snowheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Sproutpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

"Littlekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Littlepaw. Your mentor will be Pineneedle. I hope Pineneedle will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior."

"Pineneedle, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Littlepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

There was one more ceremony to complete- and this one, he was certainly both excited and nervous for. My daughter.

"Rabbitkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Rabbitpaw. Your mentor will be Mistfall. I hope Mistfall will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior."

"Mistfall, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Rabbitpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

Now that the apprentices had been done, there was one apprentice who needed to become warriors- to finally finish their training.

"I, Russetstar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn,

"Jaypaw- do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

'I do.'

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Jaypaw, from this moment you will be known as Jayheart. Starclan honors your bravery and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan.
"

And finally, new additions to RIverclan- outsiders who were joining their own ranks.

"Tundra, you have left your old home to reside in Riverclan, to abide by the laws of the warrior code and live peacefully within our clan. Your new name will be Tundrasmoke, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan."

"Bella, you are joining our clan under the age of twelve moons, and it is tradition for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Fallenpaw. Your mentor will be [unspecified]. I hope [unspecified] will pass down all they know on to you."

and with that, they were done.

Last edited by Fel; February 20th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
@Pathos @NightWarrior4Life @Hexict @Suspiciousmindz @mapledash @j a k e @Robin-chan @xxJaggededgexx @Aashka @Bellatrix

The gathering had passed, and everything eventually had gone peacefully, to Russetstar's delight. Now that they had finished focusing on all the other clans instead of his own, the leader had decided it was time for a change of pace- and what better to start it off than with a few ceremonies? "Every-cat who is old enough to swim, please gather under the Streamstone for an announcement!"

"Salmonkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Salmonpaw. Your mentor will be Lotusheart. I hope Lotusheart will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior."

"Lotusheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable deputy. You will be the mentor of Salmonpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

"Sproutkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sproutpaw. Your mentor will be Snowheart. I hope Snowheart will pass down all they know on to you, as he is a loyal warrior."

"Snowheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Sproutpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

"Littlekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Littlepaw. Your mentor will be Pineneedle. I hope Pineneedle will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior."

"Pineneedle, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Littlepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

There was one more ceremony to complete- and this one, he was certainly both excited and nervous for. My daughter.

"Rabbitkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Rabbitpaw. Your mentor will be Mistfall. I hope Mistfall will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior."

"Mistfall, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from moons past, and you have shown yourself to be an honorable warrior. You will be the mentor of Rabbitpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them."

Now that the apprentices had been done, there was one apprentice who needed to become warriors- to finally finish their training.

"I, Russetstar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn,

"Jaypaw- do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

'I do.'

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Jaypaw, from this moment you will be known as Jayheart. Starclan honors your bravery and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan.
"

And finally, new additions to RIverclan- outsiders who were joining their own ranks.

"Tundra, you have left your old home to reside in Riverclan, to abide by the laws of the warrior code and live peacefully within our clan. Your new name will be Tundrasmoke, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan."

"Bella, you are joining our clan under the age of twelve moons, and it is tradition for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw. Your mentor will be [unspecified]. I hope [unspecified] will pass down all they know on to you."

and with that, they were done.
@CloverWitch
Newly named Salmonpaw walked over proudly to his parents. OliveSun licked his daughter proudly on the top of her head and glanced to AshenFeather, his mate.
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:52 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post

@CloverWitch
Newly named Salmonpaw walked over proudly to his parents. OliveSun licked his daughter proudly on the top of her head and glanced to AshenFeather, his mate.
Ashenfeather purred and began lapping at Salmonpaw's head, happiness shone bright in her eyes. "I'm so proud of you!" exclaimed the she-cat. "I can't believe you're an apprentice already, it was like just yesterday we were in the nursery together."
Closet/Self Teaching Witch
(Yes, I am a witch. Not stating this as a joke.)
List of my chars are here: clovercharactersheets.weebly.com
Old February 20th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
Ashenfeather purred and began lapping at Salmonpaw's head, happiness shone bright in her eyes. "I'm so proud of you!" exclaimed the she-cat. "I can't believe you're an apprentice already, it was like just yesterday we were in the nursery together."
(We're still gonna RP when she's pregnant I know it's awkward how time skipped)
"I knew this day would come!" OliveSun cheered then Salmonpaw stopped and stared up, eyes wide with fear. "But what if I'm not good enough? What if something happens?"
"It won't," the oriental replied "we won't let it. Besides, I believe you'll do great!" That was all OliveSun could really offer his daughter but she had already given him everything he needed to be the happiest Tom in the clan.