Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM

Old June 17th, 2017, 12:52 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@starfall

Runningpaw, not Runningkit, was proud. Very proud of herself, yes. But the question still boiled in her mind, a question, so bright, not even StarClan themselves probably couldn't see it. She had a serious gaze as she faced her father. "Dad...where did mom go.., and my other siblings?" She asked, her long fluffy black tail swishing, this question was a serious one that has been on her mind ever since her mother and her two siblings had disappeared. Where did they go? Are they well? Why would they leave? These questions continued to bubble in her mind as he waited for her father's response. She needed answers, now more than ever. Where was her mother. why had she left, so soon before her apprentice ceremony. She wanted her to see it! This upset her, the more she thought about it, and angered her. Why would mom leave like this! Did she not love me anymore!? Her ears went back against her head as she thought about it, and the more that it scared her. "Does she not love us anymore?"
The question hit the warrior in the heart, and hit hard. His eyes widened with surprise and he looked down at his daughter, his green optics flickered with uncertainty and depression. A million senarios ran through the toms head, 'she died' 'she was no longer in love with me' 'she hated me' 'she grew tired' 'she was captured' all these ideas swarmed and buzzed in the warriors head and the thoughts themselves made his heart ache. After a few seconds of processing what words he was going to use he let out a sigh and rested his tail on his daughters shoulders "Runningpaw...sweetie listen..mama....mama's not coming back...and papa doesn't know where she went, I don't know where they went, but we can only pray to starclan that they are safe and well." he choked out, trying to keep his composure as he spoke to his daughter. He knew that this question was going to be brought up sometime, he just wished that it wasn't now, he wasn't ready, Toothless wasn't mentally prepared to see how his daughter would react. At Runningpaw's second question the ebony warrior shot up and shook his head "No No! Running, my butterfly, your mother loves you so much! She must have a reason behind why she left!" he exclaimed, his tail flicking behind him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 18th, 2017, 05:39 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The question hit the warrior in the heart, and hit hard. His eyes widened with surprise and he looked down at his daughter, his green optics flickered with uncertainty and depression. A million scenario ran through the toms head, 'she died' 'she was no longer in love with me' 'she hated me' 'she grew tired' 'she was captured' all these ideas swarmed and buzzed in the warriors head and the thoughts themselves made his heart ache. After a few seconds of processing what words he was going to use he let out a sigh and rested his tail on his daughters shoulders "Runningpaw...sweetie listen..mama....mama's not coming back...and papa doesn't know where she went, I don't know where they went, but we can only pray to starclan that they are safe and well." he choked out, trying to keep his composure as he spoke to his daughter. He knew that this question was going to be brought up sometime, he just wished that it wasn't now, he wasn't ready, Toothless wasn't mentally prepared to see how his daughter would react. At Runningpaw's second question the ebony warrior shot up and shook his head "No No! Running, my butterfly, your mother loves you so much! She must have a reason behind why she left!" he exclaimed, his tail flicking behind him.
@starfall
»«
The black she cat's brows were narrowed slightly as she stared at her father, her eyes gave away little to nothing about what she was thinking. Not at all. She needed answers, right then and now. And, she wasn't going to wait any longer. The she cat blinked at her father, distress on her expression, her tail lashing at the ground, making dust fly, but it wasn't much dust. Really. "She's... she's not?" Confusion sprinkled in her orbs, her blue-greens, tears threatening to pour from her eyes, and her head raised up to look at her father. "Why did they leave us papa-- Why? What was the reason?" Runningpaw asked, ears going against, or rather pinned her head as she squeaked it out, or really, cried it out, but it sounded squeaky, like she could barely say it out loud. Because she couldn't literally barely say the words out loud, it was a bit much to bare. The tears were pouring out by now, not even slowing down. And Runningpaw let it be. It was hopeless anyways. "If-- If she loved us, then.... why would she leave?? Did-- Did we do something wrong?" The black she cat stammered, a small puddle on the ground from her tears forming. She didn't understand why they would leave at all. She didn't understand at all. It was so confusing. So confusing indeed, it seemed to be. It was. Confusing. Straight away.

Last edited by seasalt; June 25th, 2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:24 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
@starfall
»«
The black she cat's brows were narrowed slightly as she stared at her father, her eyes gave away little to nothing about what she was thinking. Not at all. She needed answers, right then and now. And, she wasn't going to wait any longer. The she cat blinked at her father, distress on her expression, her tail lashing at the ground, making dust fly, but it wasn't much dust. Really. "She's... she's not?" Confusion sprinkled in her orbs, her blue-greens, tears threatening to pour from her eyes, and her head raised up to look at her father. "Why did they leave us papa-- Why? What was the reason?" Runningpaw asked, ears going against, or rather pinned her head as she squeaked it out, or really, cried it out, but it sounded squeaky, like she could barely say it out loud. Because she couldn't literally barely say the words out loud, it was a bit much to bare. The tears were pouring out by now, not even slowing down. And Runningpaw let it be. It was hopeless anyways. "If-- If she loved us, then.... why would she leave?? Did-- Did we do something wrong?" The black she cat stammered, a small puddle on the ground from her tears forming. She didn't understand why they would leave at all. She didn't understand at all. It was so confusing. So confusing indeed, it seemed to be. It was. Confusing. Straight away.
bump for @starfall
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:55 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
@starfall
»«
bump for @starfall
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
@starfall
»«
The ebony warrior dropped his head and focused his watery orbs on his paws, he wasn't sure how to act in this situation, half of him wanted to bawl, weep, cry out in anguish over his lost love, yet the other half wished to remain calm and ease his daughter out of the pain, make her forget everything that would hurt her. After a few seconds of avoiding his daughters face and holding back tears the warrior lifted his head and gave his daughter a sad smile, his eyes watery "No, Runningpaw, she's not." he said softly before padding up and pulling his daughter towards him, "I don't know the reason dear, but I know that she wouldn't have left us if it wasn't important." he exclaimed, pulling back so he could look his daughter in the eye, his own green optics danced with anguish, betrayal, and hope. The day Minnowstream disappeared Toothless didn't stop hoping, he never stopped wishing for her well-being, for all of their well beings, his sons, his mate, he missed them. "She loved us dearly...she loves us dearly." he corrected himself "And if something was wrong, your mother wouldn't have run away from it." he added, an acute sense of pain struck his heart while saying that sentence. At that moment he realized that everything was his fault, everyone he came to love, died or became horribly injured. The warrior pulled Runningpaw closer and choked back tears, images of his mother, father, Gracepaw, Northpaw, Blackgaze, it all came flooding into his mind like a tsunami. After he calmed down the ebony warrior pulled back once more and gave his daughter the best smile he could muster "We're all we have now, me, you, and Allurepaw. I'll never leave you, either of you." he whispered, "I promise."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony warrior dropped his head and focused his watery orbs on his paws, he wasn't sure how to act in this situation, half of him wanted to bawl, weep, cry out in anguish over his lost love, yet the other half wished to remain calm and ease his daughter out of the pain, make her forget everything that would hurt her. After a few seconds of avoiding his daughters face and holding back tears the warrior lifted his head and gave his daughter a sad smile, his eyes watery "No, Runningpaw, she's not." he said softly before padding up and pulling his daughter towards him, "I don't know the reason dear, but I know that she wouldn't have left us if it wasn't important." he exclaimed, pulling back so he could look his daughter in the eye, his own green optics danced with anguish, betrayal, and hope. The day Minnowstream disappeared Toothless didn't stop hoping, he never stopped wishing for her well-being, for all of their well beings, his sons, his mate, he missed them. "She loved us dearly...she loves us dearly." he corrected himself "And if something was wrong, your mother wouldn't have run away from it." he added, an acute sense of pain struck his heart while saying that sentence. At that moment he realized that everything was his fault, everyone he came to love, died or became horribly injured. The warrior pulled Runningpaw closer and choked back tears, images of his mother, father, Gracepaw, Northpaw, Blackgaze, it all came flooding into his mind like a tsunami. After he calmed down the ebony warrior pulled back once more and gave his daughter the best smile he could muster "We're all we have now, me, you, and Allurepaw. I'll never leave you, either of you." he whispered, "I promise."
Runningpaw wanted to yowl out in grief and anguish, to spill out all her emotions. To let it all out. All of it But, she didn't. Why. She had no, idea. No idea. She wanted to. And yet, she controlled herself from doing so. Her ears flattened, blue green optics filled with tears. She could barely see from her tears, well, she could still see, with the tears, but still, it was a bit blurry. The black she cat buried her muzzle in his fur, before looking at her father. "R-..Really?" She blinked away some of the tears, she felt... a tiny bit better. But the grief, the pain, would never go away. Or the rage. The sorrow would always be with her, no matter how better she felt. She felt if she would never get over it, or move on. "T-Thank you... papa.." She gave a pained, small smile. It wasn't their for long, before a frown was once again on her face. "I.." She started, before she closed her mouth. "Never mind..." The black she cat muttered to herself, tail swishing at the grass.
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:54 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Flicking his tail, Russetstar proceeded into the clearing of of his den for a few paces, glancing up towards the Streamstone carefully before beginning to climb the rock. His paws scraped rock as he thought a bit about what he'd just talked about with Halestar- he needed to do ceremonies anyways, but this meeting would be much more than just that. Reaching the top with a huff of pride, the tom glanced out among the camp with a grin before calling out to the clan he led- and possibly even a few Shadowclanners already starting to join the crowds. "All cats who are old enough to learn how to swim, gather under the Streamstone for a clan meeting!"

Alright, I've got to start out with ceremonies- I can ease the clan into the announcement, I guess. It's a lot to take in all at once, but I can't just let ShadowClan suffer like that- they've never done anything to harm us in so long, despite their... muddled history with RiverClan
. "Coalkit, please step forwards." He announced, flicking his tail with a huff as he looked out among his Clanmates which had slowly begun to gather.

"Coalkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Coalpaw. Your mentor will be Cloudrain. I hope Cloudrain will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior." Glancing down towards the two cats he'd mentioned, he cleared his throat as he prepared for just a few more ceremonies, these ones for new warriors of his clan. @Suspiciousmindz

"Goosepaw, Shellpaw, and Sea- step forwards."

"Goosepaw, Shellpaw- do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

'I do.'

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Goosepaw, from this moment you will be known as Goosepath. Starclan honors your strong-heartedness and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan.
Shellpaw, from this moment you will be known as Shellnight. Starclan honors your bravery and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan." @Fox the Mighty

And then there was one.

"Sea, you have left your old life as a loner to reside in Riverclan, to live peacefully within our clan. We welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan under the name Seafang."
@Seafang the beast

Clearing his throat, he now had another announcement to make- this one much bigger than a couple of stray ceremonies to be completed. Flicking his tail, he remained standing on the Streamstone, aiming to seem as confident as possible in this situation and with his own desicion. "There is one more thing left to announce- recently, I have talked with the leader of ShadowClan, Halestar. Her clan's territory has been flooded due to a recent rainstorm, and they will be staying here in our territory for the time being, as to preserve the five clans in the forest as they are. I expect every one of you to show nothing but respect for our guests, and to treat them as your equals."
Old July 29th, 2017, 11:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

Flicking his tail, Russetstar proceeded into the clearing of of his den for a few paces, glancing up towards the Streamstone carefully before beginning to climb the rock. His paws scraped rock as he thought a bit about what he'd just talked about with Halestar- he needed to do ceremonies anyways, but this meeting would be much more than just that. Reaching the top with a huff of pride, the tom glanced out among the camp with a grin before calling out to the clan he led- and possibly even a few Shadowclanners already starting to join the crowds. "All cats who are old enough to learn how to swim, gather under the Streamstone for a clan meeting!"

Alright, I've got to start out with ceremonies- I can ease the clan into the announcement, I guess. It's a lot to take in all at once, but I can't just let ShadowClan suffer like that- they've never done anything to harm us in so long, despite their... muddled history with RiverClan
. "Coalkit, please step forwards." He announced, flicking his tail with a huff as he looked out among his Clanmates which had slowly begun to gather.

"Coalkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Coalpaw. Your mentor will be Cloudrain. I hope Cloudrain will pass down all they know on to you, as she is a loyal warrior." Glancing down towards the two cats he'd mentioned, he cleared his throat as he prepared for just a few more ceremonies, these ones for new warriors of his clan. @Suspiciousmindz

"Goosepaw, Shellpaw, and Sea- step forwards."

"Goosepaw, Shellpaw- do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

'I do.'

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Goosepaw, from this moment you will be known as Goosepath. Starclan honors your strong-heartedness and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan.
Shellpaw, from this moment you will be known as Shellnight. Starclan honors your bravery and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan." @Fox the Mighty

And then there was one.

"Sea, you have left your old life as a loner to reside in Riverclan, to live peacefully within our clan. We welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan under the name Seafang."
@Seafang the beast

Clearing his throat, he now had another announcement to make- this one much bigger than a couple of stray ceremonies to be completed. Flicking his tail, he remained standing on the Streamstone, aiming to seem as confident as possible in this situation and with his own desicion. "There is one more thing left to announce- recently, I have talked with the leader of ShadowClan, Halestar. Her clan's territory has been flooded due to a recent rainstorm, and they will be staying here in our territory for the time being, as to preserve the five clans in the forest as they are. I expect every one of you to show nothing but respect for our guests, and to treat them as your equals."

Seafang bowed to russetstar and meowed as a thank you " I will protect my new home and uphold the rights as a warrior" she said happly and walked to join the others.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Doodle
Whitenose nodded,"This should be good for our kits, making a friendship in another clan."

Hollowkit thumped her tiny tail," I'm going to chase those trespassers out when they see me bear my fangs they'll be running with there tails turned all the way to Thunderclan." She puffed her chest out and bared her tiny fangs.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Doodle
Whitenose nodded,"This should be good for our kits, making a friendship in another clan."

Hollowkit thumped her tiny tail," I'm going to chase those trespassers out when they see me bear my fangs they'll be running with there tails turned all the way to Thunderclan." She puffed her chest out and bared her tiny fangs.
Petalsky smiled at Hollowkit's act of heroics. "Yes, they'll be very scared of you honey," he mewed down to the kit, before turning to her mate with a nod. "Yes, it should. Though I hope no one's too rough with them..." The molly couldn't help but worry a bit, she was finding that she was a bit of a protective mother. If anything happened to her kits, she'd be at a lost to what to do. In fact, she'd probably be too upset to do anything else. She loved them so much, and was willing to do anything for them.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|