Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old November 9th, 2023, 06:31 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

Added another kit design

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 9th, 2023, 07:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

idk who #8 is couldn't b me

SMOKEKIT - black spotted tabby with amber eyes

i don't commit to personalities u get what u get and if it's trauma ................... i'm not sorry
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:26 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Cinderkit -> Cinderpaw -> Cinderspark
Crowkit -> Crowpaw -> Crowiris

»»———-  ———-««

she/her || afab || greyace, biromantic
ISTJ || Enneagram 5w6

XI Justice; Reversed

»»———-  ———-««

Cinder/Crow is quiet and always looks like she's judging you - and she probably is. Not very physically affectionate and won't usually initiate physical affection, but she won't push you off either. Oddly observant of how cats behave around her and what they're saying with body language rather than their mouths. She gets along with other cats just fine, but will struggle to make any real connections, leading to a feeling of being somewhat isolated. Once she does make some strong connections, she'll be reluctant to let go of them, wanting to forgive every wrongdoing and refusing to see past words at face value, ignoring whatever their body language is truly saying. She's very soft spoken and her voice is quiet, often not much louder than a whisper.

»»———-  ———-««

Cinder/Crow is small, with a very narrow frame and angular face and coarse, short fur. Though most of her fur is jet black, in the sunlight, faint tabby markings can be seen.

»»———-  ———-««

Some may notice the quiet voice that Cinder/Crow uses… this is partly due to her natural quiet nature and also partly due to her being selectively mute. She will not get the proper usage out of her voice, leading to it being weaker than most others. In addition to this, Cinder/Crow has never found it necessary to raise her voice in any manner, feeling that words are not always the best solution to every situation, and often action will speak far louder.

»»———-  ———-««

Last edited by Neptune.; November 10th, 2023 at 05:51 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 10:32 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

design credit to splash's visual generator!

"if i'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too..."

mirekit - mirepaw - mire???
dark gray tabby she-kit with blue eyes. gifted with her father's loyalty and her mother's curiosity.
born into a family legacy, mire is forever striving to fill the paws that stretch ahead on the path before her. a heart that beats for her kin and her clan... and for the chance to be someone truly great. plagued by never-ending nightmares that center around a Shadow who's smile is equal parts serene and sinister. . .
+ loving, genuine, steadfast +
= curious, imaginative, sentimental =
- insecure, reserved, cowardly -

future plot ideas: attacked by an owl while venturing out into shadowclan territory. upon first look she is unharmed, however spends the next moon in the medicine den refusing to speak. this continues for awhile, until another comes along and gets her to speak once more. . .
"and you can aim for my heart, go for blood..."

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; December 17th, 2023 at 06:18 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 03:26 AM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

(WIP)

Grasskit > Grasspaw > Grassfern

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Last edited by Kuwu; November 10th, 2023 at 07:47 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 03:33 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Is there still a kit open?
Old November 10th, 2023, 09:37 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Is there still a kit open?
Indeed! Outside of @/Bear's kit, the rest are open and won't be selected until much later

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 10th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

placeholder

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old November 10th, 2023, 05:28 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Alright placeholder for now! I'd love to have more people to rp and a family sounds like fun
Old November 10th, 2023, 06:29 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

The Dark Sorceress
"The less you reveal the more they wonder..."

Name
Ravenkit-Ravenpaw-Ravenfeather
Raven-her dark fur(ravens symbolism intelligence)
Feather-her plumy fur(black feathers are a symbol of change and adaptability)

Gender+Pronouns
Female(She/her)

Sexuality
Demisexual+Demiromantic+Pansexual

Personality+other random things

Raven hair and ruby lips

Having long, plumy fur dark like night and eyes like jewels she is certainly a sight to behold able to captivate even the most stoic cat with her beauty, she knows she is beautiful probably one of the most beautiful cats in the clans but yet she does not flaunt as if to give other less fortunate souls a chance...but is that the truth...? Or is it just her playing mind games to satisfy her cruel desires.

Sparks fly from her fingertips

With a strong lineage of talented cats surely this beauty must have some strengths otherwise what use would she be? Well luckily she inherented some things from her Lark and Dark one thing is she bears deathly intelligence,which is her most powerful strength and she probably got from Larkfire, and with that she's sure to dazzle and make cats gasp in fright and astonishment...if they live to tell the tale that is as she does enjoy murdering though she may not seem like it and she values smarts over strength and is able to construct well thought out plans to use in the case of an upcoming battle or murder. She never acts without thinking or does something she knows has a very high risk and few rewards so she's a think before act kinda girl.

Echoed voices in the night

Despite all her fantastic physical qualities and skills she's oddly quiet so quiet in fact some might believe she's mute but she can speak just chooses not to...for some reason and to add to this she's a mysterious she-cat not really being close neither trying to befriend anyone so is lonesome and will keep even the biggest secrets from even the most important cats high ranks or otherwise but fortunately is quite charming and logical so can get herself out of trouble...though she's rarely in it for some reason...

But despite that she is incredibly clever and witty and has a tongue as sharp as a whip which she will use if she believes someone is being rude or stupid which is quite often but lucky for them she won't bother unless it's really important. Saying that she values manners and respect...as long as they deserve it and obviously she deserves it, at least that's what she thinks as she's secretly snobby as well, believing that Shadowclan is defined by a cat's lineage and that influences the respect they get so she must be respected coming from the most important family in the clan.Yeah I know she's a lot.

In her spare time she's probably planning murders or eavesdropping on anyone who she thinks has something interesting to say but for the most part she just does these things for fun as she has a cruel streak which not many cats know she has as she can hide things so well and be so patient, cool-headed and serious that no-one would think that this cat was mercilessly ruthless and was probably imagining their death as she stared at them with her smooth, alluring gaze.

She's a restless spirit on an endless flight

Although one would expect she'd be perfect she's not unlike her mother and father she doesn't really feel like dying for Shadowclan and has no intention of doing something absolutely shocking for them, and just sees them as a group of cats she lives with as long as she hunts and does some fights for them, so you can see she doesn't have much loyalty, in return she gets to have an already made den, prey to eat from the fresh-kill pile and some training but she could still have all this if she was a loner so why does she stay? Who knows...mabye she's unsure herself, mabye she's still looking for a purpose while she drifts off into the abyss...

Apperance
X

Ravenfeather is a dark grey she-cat with plumy fur and multiple black splotches across her pelt especially on the top half of her head and tail(her markings are symmetrical.) Her chest, underbelly, under tail, chin, ear tufts and left paw are all grey. She has dark-rimmed, sharp cyan eyes with dark lashes. Her fur is fluffier on her cheeks, chest, neck and foreleg elbows. Her build is lithe and slim but it sometimes makes her look fragile but she does have hard muscles that aren't visable at first glance.

Voice Claim
Maleficent-Maleficent 2014(Basically Angelina Jolie, I love her so much!)
X

Theme song
Witchy Woman- Eagles

Quotes
(she'll probably say in the future)

"Being silent doesn't mean one is stupid"

"How could've I lied to you if I didn't tell you?"

"You should watch what you say before I make sure you don't say anything"

"You may die, you may not, only the stars decide your fate"

"Don't talk to me unless you wish for your body to be found tomorrow"

"Mabye I'm not the one who is confused mabye you're just misguided"

(Words from the song "Witchy Women" by Eagles. Also I'll probably add more to this later! ^^)

Or

The Opera Singer

Name
Moonkit-Moonpaw-Moonsong
Moon-Her pale fur(the moon symbolises feminity and motherhood)
Song-Her melodious voice and sociability(music connects us to our soul through memories)

Gender+Pronouns
Female(She/her)

Sexuality
Bisexual(Male leaning)

Personality+some other random stuff

Where in the world have you been hiding? Really you were perfect, I only wish i knew yòur secret. Who is this new tutor?

At first sight you'd believe she was an angel, radient, elegant, simply stunning with the aurora of a goddess. Her beauty was rare and unique but looks don't speak and there's a lot more to this gorgeous she-cat than meets the eye, more than just a pretty face...a lot, lot more.

Father once spoke of an angel, I used to dream she'd appear, now as I sing I sense her, and I know she's here. Here in this room she calls me softly, somewhere inside, hiding.Somehow I know she's always with me. She, the unseen genius

As well as having perfect beauty Moon is also an incredibly charming cat, able to flatter one with words while really fishing for compliments herself and flirting shamelessly with any cat that catches her eyes, mostly the pretty and mysterious ones, as she does love attention and will do almost anything to gain it...well almost anything, at least nothing stupid as she does have some wit being as poised and elegant as she is and does love a good competition of the mind such as showing her intelligence and will use her brain to gain something so really she's very smart and will never hesitate to flaunt her brains and beauty.

Unlike the rest of her family, this lady isn't intrested in battle or blood and will actually do her best to avoid violence at all costs so as not to get her fur dirty or ruin her 'innocence' so she has no bloodlust at all nor is she intrested in hunting or any work at all in fact as she's vain and snobby and believes it is a peasant's job when she is a high-born lady of the purest blood and doesn't need to ruin her looks to survive; being related to high-ranks should be enough shouldn't it? She'd much rather sunbathe or have a nice conversation then put in effort.

Born to be in the spotlight, she's a nautral actress and really quite dramatic but not over silly things as she does care about reputation even though she will join the occasional scandal from time to time, it's just another way to get what she wants, but other than that she's a social butterfly not hesitating to chat with anyone she fancies a conversation with and will speak to them with the same melodious voice, however offend her in some way or the other and you will fall victim to petty revenge such as sabotaging your social reputation or spreading rumors or mabye even trying to get you in trouble with the high-ranks! As she does care dearly about her family...well, only while they spoil her that is.

Angel of music, guide and guardian, grant to me your glory. Angel of music, hide no longer. Secret and strange angel. She's with me even now.

But, despite all this, Moon has a few issues, she has a tendency to be clingy, fearing of being left behind or cats not caring about her anymore, afterall, what is she if she's forgotten? No-one! That's who! So she has an infinite fear of being abandoned and forgotten, wasting away like a corpse in a graveyard never to be remembered, never to be known of or heard again!

Though, she has a rather curious trait, she's actually very motherly and tender to those she actually cares about and will do her best to protect and look after them, though they are very few, she will love them until her dying days often trying to make them feel like they're the best in the world and guiding them so they don't get hurt and live they're best life. She's a guardian angel and she'll do her job.

Appearance
I'll make a reference if she's accepted

Moonshade is a pale grey she-cat with soft, plumy and long fur she had dark-rimmed, light blue eyes, with long, dark lashes. She has a white underbelly, socks, undertail and muzzle with black markings on her legs, overtail, over coat and face that fade into swirling tabby stripes(markings are symmetrical). Her frame is slim and graceful as she isn't a very muscular or strong.

Voice claim
Christine Daaé- Phantom of the Opera

Theme song
Angel of Music- Phantom of the Opera

(Lyrics from Angel of Music from Phantom of the Opera)

Last edited by Morrigan; December 21st, 2023 at 07:50 AM.