Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2019, 04:12 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Turned Tides

Maplepaw shot out of the bush she had been hiding in, determined to be brave and take at least someone on. She scanned the crowd of cats, almost gagging on the different scents. Her claws were unsheathed and ready for battle, but as much as her Mentor had taught her, she wasn't prepared for this. The calico molly shrunk back from the fighting and rushing cats, just waiting for someone to approach her. This, who would have thought of and wanted this? She thought.

(OPEN)

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; January 1st, 2019 at 04:14 PM.
Old January 1st, 2019, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Dark

Berrypaw looked around completely calm, almost like this was an everyday thing. The River clan she-cat licked her lips and took a step forward. She barred her teeth and dug her claws into the ground.
She scanned the area for her mentor. He was nowhere to be seen? "Looks like I'm on my own then!" she whispered ready for any sort of attack.

(OPEN)
Old January 1st, 2019, 05:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Firehawk lingered near the outskirts of the fray, eyeing the clashing cats with hesitance. While he wasn't as vocal about his dislike for the conflict as some of his Clan-mates had been, the last thing he wanted was another outbreak of war. None of this was reassuring.

But he was a RiverClan warrior, and their home had been wrongfully taken from them. Firehawk wasn't going to sit back and let the other Clans walk all over his. He dropped into a defensive crouch, preparing himself for any potential combatant to come his way.

[open]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 1st, 2019, 06:42 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Firehawk lingered near the outskirts of the fray, eyeing the clashing cats with hesitance. While he wasn't as vocal about his dislike for the conflict as some of his Clan-mates had been, the last thing he wanted was another outbreak of war. None of this was reassuring.

But he was a RiverClan warrior, and their home had been wrongfully taken from them. Firehawk wasn't going to sit back and let the other Clans walk all over his. He dropped into a defensive crouch, preparing himself for any potential combatant to come his way.

[open]
Quailears slid across the ground, eyes darting to and fro. He darted between cats, the older munchkin tom’s claws unsheathed. He spotted Firehawk and grinned his tail lashing. “Hello Pond-Scum.” He growled softly, loud enough for the other cat to hear before dashing at the crouching cat, going to bowl his feet out from under him. He knew he would have the disadvantage if he were to come off the ground because of his short legs but of the ground stayed under his paws he was have full advantage.
Old January 1st, 2019, 06:54 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@Fuzzyfeline

Honeyglare was seething.

Her Clan was being attacked yet again. The very Clan that was driven out of their camp and condemned to live next to another Clan in unfamiliar territory. All of that to simply be driven out entirely? No! She was tired of letting the other Clans push them around. Hatred made her lips peel back to reveal undorgiving fangs. They had the nerve to think that they could just shove RiverClan under the bushes like the undesirables! A red haze clouded the she-cat’s vision. She was satisfied to see that her leader was headed straight toward Blazingstar. With him out of the way, Honeyglare searches for another WindClanner to attack. THEY were the reason for her Clan’s undoing. THEY were the ones to rally SkyClan and ShadowClan against them and drive them out! THEY needed to be stopped. She felt herself run, hurl herself into the fray. It was like she wasn’t in control, her rage was driving her, energizing her. She lunged for the nearest WindClan cat, a smaller cat. “Ooh, who brought a kit to this battle?” Honeyglare sneered, her sarcastic and irritable nature taking over. She had to rile the cat up so that hurting it would be more satisfying. Everyone knew that. Her claws twinkled in the light and her eyes were filled with rage, confidence, hatred, and glee. Pure, murderous, glee.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 1st, 2019, 07:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionstar wondered how in the world he got himself into any of this. He was a fighter for sure and if a friend needed him, the He was there to fight alongside them. Passionstar was loyal to those who was loyal to him. If they gave him a reason to drop his loyalty, then there was no way in the dark forest they’d be able to get that loyalty back. The tom wanted to keep Thunderclan from this ridiculous war, but all this was so stupid in his mind. Riverclan should have their home back and the other clans needed to go home with their tails tucked behind them in submission, but how could Passionstar resist a fight? The tom had a love for fighting, and because of his impulse nature, he was going to jump in. “Don’t start the fun without me now.” The Thunderclan leader sneered as he saw the other clans already began fighting in this battle. With his own clan behind him like the loyal warriors they were, Passionstar stood tall, eyes gleaming with a malice of deception. “Thunderclan,” He started, “Attack!” He roared.

(Open)
Old January 1st, 2019, 08:27 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The she-cat wasn't even sure how or why she was here. Wasn't Grousestar afraid that she would betray SkyClan again? Or what if he had decided to give her a chance to prove her loyalty again? The thought of it excited her and she narrowed her eyes in determination as she followed her clanmates to the battle field. Normally she would be up at the front with her leader, ready to lead their clan to battle, but now she lingered at the back, an invisible barrier around her as her clanmates stayed away from the traitor.

While she was determined, fear had its grip on Auroraflame. This was the thing she had tried to prevent, the thing that had cost her her rank. She was scared for her clanmates. Even if the majority of them had shunned her for the last few moons, she still didn't want to watch them be killed in a fight that could've been prevented. Taking a deep breath, Auroraflame waited for a signal before she would launch herself into the battle, ready to fight to the death for the sake of protecting her clanmates.

[OPEN]
Old January 1st, 2019, 10:34 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

The high-pitched, painful shrieks of battle flooded the light-furred cat's ears. Windygale could see battles upon battles occurring. He flattened his ears, averted his gaze. He knew he had a huge target on his back, being the former deputy of ShadowClan. He couldn't stay in one spot! What was he doing? He could feel the warm, screeching bodies of fighting cats closing in. He was in the line of destruction, and he needed to get out of it. Bunching his muscles, Windy ran until he was in a relatively high point. He could see the cats who were locked in ferocious combat, the cats who chose to stay on the outskirts, and... bodies. Too many bodies. He hoped most were unconscious. But he could see twitching, spasming, and no movement at all. He forced himself to refocus. Forget the view. He was about to climb down when something caught his attention. A dark figure streaking across the clearing towards Blazingstar and - 'Buttercupbreeze!' he thought, panicked.

Racing down, Windygale lived up to his name. It was as if his feet never touched the ground. He dodged claws and bodies, almost crashing several times. Out of breath, he made it at last to where Buttercup stood. Facing Fallenstar, he yowled, "Fallenstar, Blazingstar! Stop this madness! End it now!" He crouched, assuming a defensive position in case of a bad reaction. "I will not lift a claw against you. Stop this of your own accord, or kill me!" He was ready. More than ready. He was willing to die to put some sense into Fallenstar and Blazingstar's empty heads. He was prepared. Saying his blessings, he narrowed his fiery amber eyes. He was ready.

@Starfall @Fuzzyfeline

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 1st, 2019, 10:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post

@Fuzzyfeline

Honeyglare was seething.

Her Clan was being attacked yet again. The very Clan that was driven out of their camp and condemned to live next to another Clan in unfamiliar territory. All of that to simply be driven out entirely? No! She was tired of letting the other Clans push them around. Hatred made her lips peel back to reveal undorgiving fangs. They had the nerve to think that they could just shove RiverClan under the bushes like the undesirables! A red haze clouded the she-cat’s vision. She was satisfied to see that her leader was headed straight toward Blazingstar. With him out of the way, Honeyglare searches for another WindClanner to attack. THEY were the reason for her Clan’s undoing. THEY were the ones to rally SkyClan and ShadowClan against them and drive them out! THEY needed to be stopped. She felt herself run, hurl herself into the fray. It was like she wasn’t in control, her rage was driving her, energizing her. She lunged for the nearest WindClan cat, a smaller cat. “Ooh, who brought a kit to this battle?” Honeyglare sneered, her sarcastic and irritable nature taking over. She had to rile the cat up so that hurting it would be more satisfying. Everyone knew that. Her claws twinkled in the light and her eyes were filled with rage, confidence, hatred, and glee. Pure, murderous, glee.

Dark fur stood out among the specks of bright ginger that littered her pelt. This was actually nice. A thrill ran through her body she'd never gotten to fight in the other fights and this was way more exciting then those boring training sessions. Of course the Dark Forest training was so much more intense and interesting then boring regular training. What should she do? Killer always told her to stay calm and watch your enemy. That was what she called them anyway.
Just then a weight landed in her back intently her body fell limp to escape the larger molly's claws. Jumping back to face her Turtlepaw scuffed. "Who you calling a kit fish face?" She sneered thorn sharp teeth flashing in the light. Maybe this would be fun, she was about here age, obviously older though. "Oh but if I'm so much younger you should join the elders soon, you're doing no good as a warrior." That was just to aggregate the other molly. Really just for fun. This was all just like a game to her, life was ment to get played and if you had to kill that was just a part of it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Quailears slid across the ground, eyes darting to and fro. He darted between cats, the older munchkin tom’s claws unsheathed. He spotted Firehawk and grinned his tail lashing. “Hello Pond-Scum.” He growled softly, loud enough for the other cat to hear before dashing at the crouching cat, going to bowl his feet out from under him. He knew he would have the disadvantage if he were to come off the ground because of his short legs but of the ground stayed under his paws he was have full advantage.
Firehawk glanced at the ShadowClan warrior quizzically. "Is that the best insult you have?" he softly inquired. "I thought ShadowClan cats were known for being witty." His eyes narrowed as Quailears charged him, and he was quick to sweep his body to a side, dodging the attack as he slashed his claws toward Quailear's passing flank. "I'd rather not fight you," he cautioned him, "but I will if you won't peacefully leave RiverClan territory." This was all it was about to Firehawk. Reclaiming the home that'd been stolen from them. If Quailears wasn't going to back off calmly, he'd make him.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread