Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan's Conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Lightpaw stayed wary, but inwardly She was like, Whoa. Did I kill him? She bent over to try to see if he was still breathing.
"Eat this, Dark Forest devil!" Skunkpaw yowled, leaping up, and giving her a hard blow to the head.
Old April 18th, 2019, 05:49 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Blueberrypaw looked around panting. He was scared to say he least. He didn’t know weather to go into a fight or try to help. There were so many cats that he couldn’t decipher one cat from the other. He ran around aimlessly before he stopped and took a breath. He had decided to fight.

(OPEN)
[He can die if you wish or he can live or loose hearing whatever you like.]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 18th, 2019, 08:28 AM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Eat this, Dark Forest devil!" Skunkpaw yowled, leaping up, and giving her a hard blow to the head.
Lightpaw staggered back. The little chipmunk had not only caught her off guard, but took a chunk of her ear as well! She shook her head, dazed slightly, blood pouring from her right ear. Recovering herself, she slashed at him, aiming for his legs or chest.

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 18th, 2019, 09:12 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

This was not good. At all. The dark-colored tomcats heart beat fast in his chest as he burst into the camp, his eyes widening as he took in the scene. His clanmates were fighting one another. This was not what was supposed to happen. They were a clan, not a group.
He had to stop this before it go too bloody. He had to be responsible, and help Passionstar break the fighting up. But cats were throwing themselves at one another faster than he could even try to break them up. A simple trip to the fireplace and this is what I come back to? He growled at his vain attempt to humor himself, green eyes grazing over the action in the clearing as he decided where he should fling himself first to break up the tension. This needs to stop.
[Open, no fatal injuries of course, but he can get beat up a bit. Do take into account his size and skill though]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 18th, 2019, 01:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionstar went through processes as to try and mediate everything. He tried to bring peace among the fighting clans, this civil war was ridiculous and beyond redundant in his opinion. The first process was talking things out. Try to raise your voice for everyone to hear and solve the problem to eliminate an uprising war. If that didn’t work, the next process was breaking it up. If cats didn’t listen, then it was time to take action and pull them apart before more conflict arose. If that didn’t work, the next step was listening to both sides. Try to find out why things were getting out of hand and see if there was a solution to the problem. However, if everything was loss, and violence was brought forward, then Passionstar knew it was time to fight. He couldn’t get through to his warriors, which he didn’t understand why they were being impishly troublesome. The tom always had patience, but when everyone was virtually ignoring him, it set off the ticking bomb into a force to be reckoned with. His golden-green orbs dazzled with abundant desire to be fierce and just throw himself into the fray. Passionstar never had a second thought when it came to war. This was his clan, his cats, he should had took precautions and thought more maturely, but when cats didn’t want to listen, then action was the next best action to take.

[ OPEN, to more than a few responses. I’m debating on if I want Passion to lose one of his lives but I just don’t know which cat I want to take it.)
Old April 18th, 2019, 01:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Minkpaw's breath came fast and shallow she was terrified. She had to fight against her Clanmates, Nightclaw said this was the only way she'd be strong. Her Clanmates didn't care for her anyway, she felt like an outsider,everyone she cares about dies! Hurting her Clan made her stomach clinch but she had no choice. It's my fault, Nightclaw said I had poetical, and he trained me so I wouldn't just be a worthless apprentice but I don't want to hurt anyone. The small apprentice ran towards the closest Clanmate, the battle has already begun so picking out a cat that wasn't on the Dark Forest 's side was harder but she managed. Silent as a mouse the brown gray molly caught with herself. If this was the right thing why did it feel so bad?
{Open, won't die, needs convinced that the DF is wrong}

Amber eyes laced with surprise Honeyflower sprinted out of the Warriors den. Her Clanmate fighting each other, had they gone mad? When Snowstar welcomed her into ThunderClan she was informed that you never turned your back on your Clan. Never! These cats where betraying everything they lived for. The thought made her hiss. If this was done cats way of getting attention they where extremely stupid. Tail lashing the ginger and white warrior plunged into battle. She didn't want to attack first worried she might get a Clanmate who wasn't insane. Honeyflower hated this but her claws itched to just put a stop to this, fighting for what she had. ThunderClan. Her friends where here and the cats that she held dear. She was going to fight for them and for herself, that was a new thought. Fighting for herself wasn't something she did, even as a loner.
{Open, no fatal injuries she had good fighting skills, isn't willing to kill unless theirs a really good reason}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 18th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Lightpaw staggered back. The little chipmunk had not only caught her off guard, but took a chunk of her ear as well! She shook her head, dazed slightly, blood pouring from her right ear. Recovering herself, she slashed at him, aiming for his legs or chest.
"Ughhhhh! Can I forfeit, I need to..." Skunkpaw cut off, to tired to finish his sentence. He fell asleep, and dreamed he was in a beautiful meadow.
Old April 18th, 2019, 08:32 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Ughhhhh! Can I forfeit, I need to..." Skunkpaw cut off, to tired to finish his sentence. He fell asleep, and dreamed he was in a beautiful meadow.
Lightpaw shook her head in both disgust and to get the blood out of her eyes. She was tired of this apprentice and decided to bound off before he could pull another fast one on her.

Her sharp eyes scanned to battlefield for a weak target. Her fellow trainees were breaking them down, and she could help finish the job. Seeing a warrior whom she recognized as Whiteslash who was badly injured already, she charged for him.
@Fuzzyfeline

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 19th, 2019, 08:08 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
What was she doing? Tallmarsh couldn't believe that she was actually here, about to attack her own Clan. I guess it didn't really register until now. How would she be able to show her face in the Clan again? She didn't hate Passionstar, she just...she wanted change. He was wrong. Southpaw said it. Losttail said it. And she knew deep down. It was so out of character of her to go against her Clan that even she was shocked. But she couldn't just stand back and let their Clan be controlled by a leader who couldn't even avoid war. He's on the side of StarClan. But what have they done for you? She had to keep telling herself this as she crouched outside of the camp. She was shivering uncontrollably. The fight had begun, but she still remained in her spot. You can't trust Passionstar or Flintspirit. They may seem nice, but they only want power. They don't care about their warriors. They're tyrants. They didn't even try to stop the battle against SkyClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. And this is what happened because of it..." Her heart was racing. What if she lost her position? She would be devastated. But if Passionstar isn't the leader, he can't demote her, right? It's too late to turn back now... The medicine cat stalked toward the camp, utilizing her dark coat to blend in with the shadows. She stopped when she spotted a large figure just inside the camp. She took a deep breath and cleared her mind. Just like you learned. She tensed her muscles and leapt through the entrance and at Fuzzrush, hoping the warrior wouldn't see her face. She didn't yowl, didn't give any type of sound. She was completely silent as she leapt at the warrior's side with outstretched claws.
(just a couple small injuries, maybe one or two bigger ones to help her remember what she's doing )
she was just so confused, she could smell herbs behind her and the smell of fear thick in the air. But the molly still didn’t know what in StarClan was going on! As something rammed into her from behind she felt her large frame slam onto the ground, and the feeling of claws digging into her shoulders. As the wind was nocked out of her she gasped a breath of air, more herbs, ThunderClan scent... this was a clanmate. No, it was the medicine cat. Her brown tabby pelt fluffed up at the realization her amber eyes grew wide, would she get in trouble for fighting back, the claws were still in her shoulders and it HURT but not wasn’t the time to debate her own punishment there were more pressing concerns, though Tallmarsh was a large cat, Fuzzrush had larger shoulders and she knew how to use them. The thrust her body forward at least hoping to startle her or better yet, send the molly flying off. “Tallmarsh?” She breathed out as she moved “Why did you attack me?” She almost spat yet only a hiss escaped her jaws as she tried to catch up on lost air she stood her ground as she awaited a response the rest of the battle raging around her she just focused on the black she-cat her amber eyes like daggers as they looked at her.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 20th, 2019, 09:22 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ open ; fighting against the 'rebels' ; serious injuries are fine ; do not kill ]

Confusion clouded the tom's pale gaze. Blue eyes scanning over the crowd of fighting cats. The white warrior could not understand what was going on and why this was happening. What are these mouse-brains doing now?! Tempesthowl rarely had patience for his clan-mates when they were doing stupid things, but now this? This may be the dumbest thing they've done in sometime. Though the tom wasn't particularly loyal to his clan-mates in particular, he wasn't one to turn on the clan as a whole. In fact, he was willing to die for his clan if it came to that. But he realized how annoying it would be to be killed by his own clan-mates. With a sigh, the tom decided to jump in anyway.

He wasn't sure why this started, but he was going to help end it.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; April 20th, 2019 at 09:23 AM.
Closed Thread