Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2019, 02:03 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
A few deep breathes the apprentice took action weaving past the warriors, her head sharply looked left and right until brown fur caught her eye. The vile scent of them was like throwing more coal into a now raging flame. "Rogue filth!" she shouted, running up to the brown tom in a hissing rage. "Get out of Shadowclan or die," in a menacing snarl, her body tense up with claws unsheathed ready to strike at his face. A second quick thinking of what's going on, she noticed what he was going to do. Her lips peeled back showing her yellow fangs as it gnash together unable to speak on how cowardly their enemies are. Without another word a booming screech shot out from the deep within her small body and the next thing her claws came flying straight for the rogue's face.

@Undertaker [if it's alright with ya]
[Yup, that's fine with me]
Envy was in the midst of walking straight into the nursery when a loud voice catches his attention. He twisted around, claws unsheathed, as his emerald eyes fell on some she-cat. He lashed his tail back and forth, furious that his plans had been interrupted. He really wasn't in the mood to deal with scum. The Havana brown allowed the fur on his back to bristle as he avoids claws coming at his face. Her words fueled his temper, Envy hated being insulted, among all seven members in his little family, Envy had dealt with criticism the worse. In his blind rage, he launched himself forward, taking the claws to his face without even flinching. He felt hot, wet, blood leaking down the bridge of his nose and along his cheek, the blow missed his eyes. He didn't care, however, he was going to kill this cat. As he went to knock her off her feet, his fangs went to sink into whatever he could reach preferable her throat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Demontail felt a cat jump on top of him and he began to squim. The larger black cat managed to get the other cat off of him, giving the tom a slice on the muzzle with a growl. Citrusflower scented a cat nearby, the eyeless cat gave out a yowl, creeping low to the ground. Demontail heard and ran to his ex and slammed Sloth to the ground. "You heartless cats! Picking on the weak. I know your every moves, since i too am a rogue. I know everything your fox-hearted cats know!", he spat out, shielding Citrusflower. He wouldn't dare let them put a claw on her.
Pride nailed the landing with light grace as she was thrown from the tom's back. She whipped around, a large frown that turned into a loud snarl at the sight of her brother getting pinned by that insolent piece of garbage. She didn't know who he thought he was, but no one messed with Sloth but her. Pride was so tempted to go after the one the tom seemed so intent on protecting, but her concern for her younger brother and rage. "You don't know anything about us, you piece of fox-dung." Pride snarled at the tom, moving swiftly to place herself in between Sloth and him as her brother recovered. Pride crouched down before darting forward keeping low to the ground, she outstretched her front paw as if going for his head, and then took a sharp turn, darting around Demontail's body to grab his hind leg and pulled hard to knock him off balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
[Open for assistance | can injury though not kill | @Undertaker]
The slender Russian blue had been looking around for her apprentice when a multitude of cats started pouring to camp and fighting. As fur and blood started flying, Snowfrost did her best to stay out of any battles more concerned about finding Rabbitpaw. She was sure Rabbitpaw could handle herself, but that didn't stop that dreadful feeling from building deep within her chest. She wouldn't interfere in her fight but would like to keep an eye on the apprentice. This attack was pure chaos and the outcome of it worried her like nothing else.

She spotted the familiar pelt of Redpaw and caught sight of Leaftail at his side. Although concerned for her clanmates, while recalling some of Redpaw's mistakes during that training match with Rabbitpaw, Snowfrost didn't intervene. She spotted the pure-white pelt of a maine coon not too far away, knowing Whiteshadow's mild fondness of Redpaw she assumed he'd at least keep an eye on the pair. Demontail and Citrusflower, that blind queen, looked as if they could use some assistance, but Owlfeather was already watching out for Citrusflower at least. Snowfrost's pale azure orbs finally spotted the Scottish fold she had been searching for near the nursery with a rogue but founded herself distracted before she could dart over to the apprentice.

She saw someone approach out of her peripheral vision, but at the speed she was running around in search of her apprentice, Snowfrost was unable to slam on the breaks as swiftly as she would of like. She felt razor-sharp claws sink in deep through fur, muscle, and flesh, the momentum and weight carried her straight off her paws as the breath was knocked out of her lungs. A pain-filled yowl tore through her maw as she felt the long incisors plunge into her chest. The pain was near blinding, but Snowfrost endured while focusing on getting the cat off her.

The yowl twisted into a threatening snarl as she reached up with her fronts paws, wrapping them around the ragdoll's neck forcing the rogue to at least arch her spine, and pushed up into the rogue's soft belly using her hind legs with a tremendous amount strength so that the rogue's back legs were no longer on the ground and her own spine was arched, Snowfrost rolled them over if they were a living wheel, to claim her place on top. Once certain the ragdoll was caught off guard, loosening her grip on Snowfrost, the warrior quickly shook her off and put some distance between them with a violent hiss. She could feel blood leaking down the puncture wound in her chest and the claw marks along her flank, but it was not life-threatening and could be put to the back of her mind as she eyed the rogue with a frightening amount of calmness and steely determination. Snowfrost was lacking in brute strength and size, but no longer pinned down and certain where her enemy stood, Snowfrost had no doubt she'd win this fight. This fox-hearted cat was blocking her from getting to her apprentice and that just wouldn't do.

"Move, you're in my way!"

[Open | can injury though not kill]
Whiteshadow had been working on cleaning his pelt, mind turning to the odd tom they had met in the training clearing. He was mildly annoyed at not have noticing him sooner, Snowfrost had naturally taken control of the situation recalling that he was not big on words, but it still bothered him that he hadn't noticed that cat before paw. The maine coon is drawn out of thoughts when the first cry claims his attention. He is on his big paws in a heartbeat, thick muscles bunched with tension as more cries and hisses cut through the air and the heavy metallic scent wafted. He darted into the sea of fighting cats, not looking for any cat in particular.

He spots Demontail, Owlfeather, and the blind she-cat, Citrusflower. What as she doing out here? The russian blue steals his attention momentarily as she bolts past him in a mad dash. He noticed that her scottish fold was nowhere near her which explained her odd haste. As Redpaw came to mind, he found the apprentice and his mentor already being confronted, he had a strong urge to assist them rather worry about both cats, then he recalled he hadn't seen his daughter anywhere. He was torn for a moment between finding his kin or helping his clanmates when felt a startling amount of weight at his left flank, knocking him off his paws. He gave a low grunt as he was tumbled to the ground, however, quickly used size to knock the cat off and roll to his paws lips curled over his fangs as yellow eyes burned into his attacker.

[Open for assistance |can injury, have plans to blind her, though not kill| @Undertaker]
Elfinpaw had left the apprentice den as soon as she heard the commotion going on outside. The paralyzing hurt spread through her body like icy, liquid metal. She clenched her teeth as she hesitantly took each step. Eflinpaw noticed her paws tremble. Her legs twitched, fighting the impulse to whirl around and sprint back inside the den. She didn't have much training in fighting, but she doubted she could live with herself is she just hid while her clan was fighting with their lives. So the tiny apprentice carefully made her way into the thick, making sure not to get in any cats way as she tried to figure out the best way to help without being a burden.

She froze right in the middle of brawling cats as her eyes found him. He was unnaturally large, or perhaps it was just his legs that made him seem big, with sickly yellow eyes, a dirty tawny pelt of black spot and big ears, was that blood around his maw? Eyes widened, breaths ragged and harsh. Her entire body trembled at the sight of this cat as he set through beady eyes on her and licked his maw. Elfinpaw really wanted to go back to her den now, that serval was like a monster in a dream, but if she was going to die she was going to do it fighting for this clan.

So she dug her claws into the unforgive earth and lifted her lips over her teeth as she hissed at the big cat. She loved this clan and everyone in it, so she just had to fight. Elfinpaw lunged forwards, going for a paw. It wasn't like she was big enough to reach anything else here.
Wrath grinned as she heard the she-cat yowling, this was getting her blood flowing. The ragdoll clamped down hard and dare let go. She was expecting to feel claws churning her exposed belly, but it never came. Confusion had her eyes widening when the cat actually manages to flip them over. She relaxed her hold on her as her balance is slightly thrown off, annoyed with herself when the warrior tears herself away. Instead of attack she just puts distances between them. Wrath is back on her feet, that insane smile is back on her maw instantaneously. The pain, the blood, the screaming, this was quite a thrill for her. Normally their targets were weak and spineless, no fun in killing something that doesn't fight back. But these guys! THESE Clan cats knew how to have fun!
"Aw, don't ya wanna play with me?" Wrath cackled, licking her maw. She didn't know where this cat wanted to go and didn't really care, she was going to kill her or die trying. Wrath was pumped, her blood was flow, any pain was just another trigger for her adrenaline to kick in. This adrenaline junky seemed to have a terrifying amount of it. "Fight me! You're way too much fun to just let go." Wrath gave no warning as she launched herself at the she-cat, she wanted to tear up that pretty face of hers.
-----
The tongueless tom could smell so many enticing and mouth-watering scents in the camp of fighting cats, but most of his attention was on the small apprentice that had stopped about a tail length away from him. He faintly wondered if she was a kit at first, but no one would be stupid enough to leave their kit roaming around in this storm. He supposes he could pretend she was a kit, it's been a while since he got to eat one of them. He could smell her fear from where he stood, he took a small step forward when it looked like she was going to bolt. Oh, he hoped she did. He loved running after prey, there was nothing more enjoyable than that. The amused glint in the serval's disturbing yellow eyes died for a moment as he saw the fear turn into something else. Those eyes of hers were rather nice, he was certain his son would like them, perhaps he'd fetch them for him. As the kit sized apprentice took to biting his front leg, Gluttony hissed in irritation, using a massive paw he swats the small cat, sending her flying.
Old September 28th, 2019, 05:14 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Cascadespirit gazed around, tail fluffed out and eyes widened in fear. His nostrils flared. His clan, his camp, was being attacked! He growled a challenge to any rogues nearby, hoping one would hear him.

"Come at me you mangy furballs!" He hissed.
(Open for interaction!)

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old September 28th, 2019, 07:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

The golden brown Ocicat bit down on a distracted rogue’s shoulder and shook them hard enough and throw them aside. “ShadowClan is our home, and we’re not letting you rogues like you take it away from us!” she hissed. Leaftail has no time to search around the camp for her friends, she must take care of Redpaw first! The thoughts that only weakened her was an image of an unmoving red fur. The image made Leaftail agitated, bumping into a short ginger rogue. The she-cat looked up to see two tomcats. No way to get passed them, she thought. When she thought it was over, Owlfeather came to the rescue! Seeing the senior warrior leaping towards the russet, ginger calico, Leaftail dashed at the short tomcat’s left shoulder. The golden brown mentor glances on her right, proud to see Redpaw gripping the taller cat by his sides.
[/LEFT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
(Open - Owl can get injured, but don't kill her)
@Bliss Girl @Dirtfur @Starfall

Owlfeather's stomach dropped when she heard the yowling. In a panicked flurry of paws, she skidded as fast as she could into the clearing, taking in the horrifying sight. She was filled with fear, but that was quickly changed to ice-cold anger when things finally came together in her mind.

"I knew it! She yowled. The loners had warned her of this, and she had dismissed them. She couldn't belive that the Dusk Syndicate would return. It couldn't be possible. Yet here she was, in a clearing filled with yowling, stinking, unfamiliar cats. She turned to see her daughter, Citrusflower, under attack. What savages! Who would attack a helpless blind queen? She dove in to the fray and slashed her sharp claws down the pelt of her daughter's attacker, sending the enemy cat darting for cover. Her claws had nearly met Demontail's flesh before she recognized him.
Although her daughter's former mate still unsettled her, if he was here to help, he could use it as a chance to prove himself.

"If you're so inclined to help her, then get her out of here, now!" The old tortoiseshell she-cat growled fiercely. This was no place for the blind molly to be. She pushed aside her discontent with the tom and trusted him with her daughter's life. After all, Citrusflower hadn't rejected his help.

She then turned to see Leaftail and Redpaw caught in a tangle of cats. She had only just been on patrol with the two, and was quite fond of the young pair of cats. She knew they lacked experience, and they were outnumbered. With unsheathed claws scuffing the dirt as she ran, she made her way frantically to their side. She fluffed up her fur at the enemy cats, making eye contact with the one who looked to be most in-charge of the clique.

This time, she wasted no time with petty talking; she would not make that mistake again. It was time to fight. Feeling the familiar adrenaline of her many moons of battle experience, she sprung into action. She leapt forward and nipped at the russet calico's leg, reaching one paw around to claw at his side while the bite had him distracted.
"You will not have my clan!" She hissed through clenched teeth. She would fight mercilessly to defend her home. She would do whatever it took, even if that meant her own life.

Griffin let out a startled yip as he felt something bump into his side, making him teeter to the side slightly before regaining his composure and glaring daggers at his brother for laughing. "Is this how you usually greet your guests?" he asked the warrior.

Phoenix let out an 'oh' as a much older clan cat came barreling towards him. She looked angry, to say the least, which caused the tom to chuckle. As she leaped forwards, nipping him in the process, he let out a much louder laugh, and managed to narrowly miss the scratching. He almost fell over though, it wasn't a nip like he had thought, it was a pretty decent bite. "We don't want your clan, silly it doesn't look like that system is working out too well for you...hmm, wait brother, what is it we want, again exactly?" the ginger russet tom asked, swiveling his head to the side.

"Eternal loyalty? Or whatever it is that makes you cats live so long. We heard rumors about these great clan cats dying, but being reborn. We want that. But, I suppose...having you and your friends bowing down to us would be nice as well." the ginger quipped. However the loner finished his sentence rather quickly as Leaftail pinned him down. Letting out a hiss as claws dug into his shoulders. "how rUDE!" he grunted, attempting to kick the molly off using his hind legs.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 29th, 2019, 10:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Obsidian certainly hadn't planned to get caught up in all of this. It might have been a mistake, but he'd belonged to the Dusk Syndicate once. He felt he owed them some fraction of loyalty, and if this was what they wanted... he'd find a way to handle it. Relax. This is all you have to do. Perhaps he felt guilty for the way he'd left things before, but at least once this was done, he would be done. This was the last thing he'd ever do associated with the Dusk Syndicate, and he thought it was a good way to leave things. He wasn't as focused on the attack as other cats; but he'd never been as bloodthirsty as them, either. He was used to surviving. This was the opposite of a survivor's move, and possibly the dumbest thing he had ever done. Would Calia have been proud of him for this? Absolutely not. Still, he'd live through it anyways.

(open for injuries; not too severe)

Being blind, Mistyeyes didn't have a lot of room for mistakes. The slightest misstep could cost her respect, or worse, her life. She'd grown up used to being careful. She'd grown up at a disadvantage, and she'd learned how to live with it. It didn't mean she liked being blind, but at least she could function. Battles were the hardest part. Mistyeyes could feel her heart thumping out a painful beat against her chest, her breathing growing quicker and shorter as she listened for attackers approaching. Survive this, and you'll be fine. It was a lie she tod herself time and time again, hoping that one of these days, she would believe it. If she could survive the next battle, the next day, she would be fine. Relax. She didn't panic often. She had no reason to; she could take care of herself. She had learned how to take care of herself. Battles were another thing altogether, where everything was unpredictable and if she failed, she would die. She wasn't ready to die... not yet.

(open for severe injuries; no fatal ones though)

Not this again. The last battle Smokestorm had been involved in, he'd been much younger. He still had vivid memories of the death surrounding it, and the last thing he wanted was for something like that to happen again. Rogues were dangerous. He'd known that since he was young, and although he'd been told "be careful, or a rogue could get you!" in a playful manner when he was a kit, he knew there was truth to it. Smokestorm had thought this was over when the Dusk Syndicate had disbanded, its members scattering to places only StarClan could see. Apparently, they hadn't spread out far enough. We can do this. He'd survived worse, hadn't he? He'd survive this too, and hopefully, this time, they'd get rid of the rogues for good. Smokestorm took on a defensive stance, his mind racing with every small battle move he'd ever learned, trying to get a grip on the nightmare that was quickly becoming reality.

(open for injuries; semi-severe, none fatal)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 29th, 2019, 11:24 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

(OPEN since I'm just bored right now lol. Can injure Greythrush but not too deep.)

Greythrush had heard the commotion and started to fight. He was exhausted but he wouldn't stop fighting for his Clan or Clanmates.
Old September 29th, 2019, 11:41 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Griffin let out a startled yip as he felt something bump into his side, making him teeter to the side slightly before regaining his composure and glaring daggers at his brother for laughing. "Is this how you usually greet your guests?" he asked the warrior.

Phoenix let out an 'oh' as a much older clan cat came barreling towards him. She looked angry, to say the least, which caused the tom to chuckle. As she leaped forwards, nipping him in the process, he let out a much louder laugh, and managed to narrowly miss the scratching. He almost fell over though, it wasn't a nip like he had thought, it was a pretty decent bite. "We don't want your clan, silly it doesn't look like that system is working out too well for you...hmm, wait brother, what is it we want, again exactly?" the ginger russet tom asked, swiveling his head to the side.

"Eternal loyalty? Or whatever it is that makes you cats live so long. We heard rumors about these great clan cats dying, but being reborn. We want that. But, I suppose...having you and your friends bowing down to us would be nice as well." the ginger quipped. However the loner finished his sentence rather quickly as Leaftail pinned him down. Letting out a hiss as claws dug into his shoulders. "how rUDE!" he grunted, attempting to kick the molly off using his hind legs.
@Dirtfur

"You're fools if you think StarClan will honor you. You have to earn the right for those nine lives! They aren't just given to any cat!" Owlfeather bared her teeth again and aimed a swipe at the tom's nose.
Their blatant disregard for clan traditions was appalling; not that she would expect anything more from a band of wily rogues. Her clan was already struggling with so much, and now this? Lizard-brained outsiders thinking that they could just waltz in and absorb all the perks of clan life? It was an insult to ShadowClan as a whole, and she wanted these fox-hearts out.

While Leaftail had him pinned down, she aimed a few quick blows at his muzzle. She gave Redpaw a look of encouragement and then darted to the pinned tom's friend, striding past in a blink, one paw outstretched, hoping to land a scratch along his flank. She didn't want to listen to any of the nonsense these cats were spouting. They had to show them that ShadowClan remained strong, and that they could not be overthrown so easily.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 29th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
@Venus @little-life-light

"You disgusting coward!" Iceheart's gruff yowl pierced the air as the huge she-cat launched herself at the enemy cat. Her pounce landed her squarely on top of his shoulders, using her weight to pin him to the ground. "Going after kits and apprentices? You are the lowest form of filth in this StarClan-forsaken land!" Her gleaming fangs were less than a mouse-length from his throat.

She wouldn't kill him, not yet. She wanted to enjoy this. The adrenaline coursing through her battle-starved veins, the feeling of flesh tearing beneath her claws. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss this. The chance to defend her clan with tooth and claw. Muscles rippled under her black pelt as she fought to hold the stranger down. She did have the size advantage, but when it came to speed, she was lacking. Her best strategies were using her heavy weight and long claws to her advantage.

She looked to the two apprentices near the nursery, that had been the original target of the mangy fox-heart's attack. She recognized Rabbitpaw, and her own apprentice, Badgerpaw. Her orange eyes softened almost too quickly to notice, trying not to show that she was grateful they were safe.

"Well, Badgerpaw? What are you waiting for? Here's your chance for some real experience." The fierceness returned to her eyes as she looked expectantly at the young she-cat, her own claws still locked into the enemy's shoulders as she pinned him down. Now would be the moment that the ruthless black cat really learned what kind of cat her apprentice was. She could prove herself a coward, or she could prove herself a warrior. She cared little about the fact that this was the little molly's first battle; all she thought about was her desire for her to prove herself worthy.
[OPEN - looking for some severe scars, but nothing fatal!]

Badgerpaw had been frozen in fear by the nursery, watching death itself approach her. Her eyes widened as she couldn't help but embrace the moment, helpless and scared. She had very little combat experience, and had never seen war in the flesh, so how could she defend herself here? The small tuxedo flinched as a sharp paw came barreling at her, but at the last second, it curved its way back towards the ginger opponent. Her eyes brightened at the familiar dark pelt in front of her. “I-Iceheart!” Of course, her mentor was here to save her once more.

Swallowing her nerves, Badgerpaw nodded at her mentor’s statement, her eyes locked on Iceheart’s claws that dug deep into her opponent’s shoulders. The fur along her own shoulders bristled fearfully. “Okay...o-okay, Iceheart! I'll do my best...!” Trying to unglue her gaze, Badgerpaw scanned the blood-shedded clearing. Great StarClan, fighting is awful!

She tried to scrape up every bit of combat training she remembered, then with hesitance, she rushed blindly into the hustle of everything.
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:02 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Okapi @little-life-light @Venus

Iceheart watched her apprentice dart away into the throng of fighting cats. She had meant for Badgerpaw to attack the trapped warrior that the black cat had tackled, but she didn't dwell on that mistake for long. There were more pressing matters at hand. She yowled with fury as the ginger warrior squirmed out of her grasp and lunged on top of Rabbitpaw.

Her lack of speed failed her, and she didn't reach the smaller cat quickly enough as she got pummeled by the heartless rogue. The warrior let out a screech and threw herself at the fox-colored cat, raking her claws across his flank and forcing his attention back to her. She hoped she would give Rabbitpaw a chance to escape by distracting him.

"You will not ignore me," She growled fiercely, her fangs bared as her huge form loomed over him. I am your opponent now! Face me, coward! Unless you are too weak to fight a real warrior." She could not believe the disgraceful cowardice that Hybrid was displaying. Ignoring a real challenge in favor of attacking young cats? He must have absolutely no battle prowess, if he didn't think he could take her on.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
@Okapi @little-life-light @Venus

Iceheart watched her apprentice dart away into the throng of fighting cats. She had meant for Badgerpaw to attack the trapped warrior that the black cat had tackled, but she didn't dwell on that mistake for long. There were more pressing matters at hand. She yowled with fury as the ginger warrior squirmed out of her grasp and lunged on top of Rabbitpaw.

Her lack of speed failed her, and she didn't reach the smaller cat quickly enough as she got pummeled by the heartless rogue. The warrior let out a screech and threw herself at the fox-colored cat, raking her claws across his flank and forcing his attention back to her. She hoped she would give Rabbitpaw a chance to escape by distracting him.

"You will not ignore me," She growled fiercely, her fangs bared as her huge form loomed over him. I am your opponent now! Face me, coward! Unless you are too weak to fight a real warrior." She could not believe the disgraceful cowardice that Hybrid was displaying. Ignoring a real challenge in favor of attacking young cats? He must have absolutely no battle prowess, if he didn't think he could take her on.
@little-life-light @Venus
He growled,” I’m not trying to waste my breathe on warriors, a few dead warriors won’t damage your clan, but if I kill every single kit and apprentice, you will be crippled for moons!” He hissed before aiming another blow at Rabbitpaw targeting the apprentice’s neck.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:02 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Yup, that's fine with me]
Envy was in the midst of walking straight into the nursery when a loud voice catches his attention. He twisted around, claws unsheathed, as his emerald eyes fell on some she-cat. He lashed his tail back and forth, furious that his plans had been interrupted. He really wasn't in the mood to deal with scum. The Havana brown allowed the fur on his back to bristle as he avoids claws coming at his face. Her words fueled his temper, Envy hated being insulted, among all seven members in his little family, Envy had dealt with criticism the worse. In his blind rage, he launched himself forward, taking the claws to his face without even flinching. He felt hot, wet, blood leaking down the bridge of his nose and along his cheek, the blow missed his eyes. He didn't care, however, he was going to kill this cat. As he went to knock her off her feet, his fangs went to sink into whatever he could reach preferable her throat!
Grizzlypaw eyes widen like orange twin moons to see him boldly launching forward into her claws not caring of the scathe inflicted on his wildly raged face. She let out a sharp yelp, unable to back up quick enough to dodge his attack and ended up falling down. Pain soared from her jaws as she clumsily landed face, she wanted to screech in what she was feeling and that was anger overflowing, drowning out her fears. How dare a stinking rogue knock her down so easily?! "Fox dung!" she hissed, swatting at his face before fangs sink into her flesh. The rogue's facial expression slowly started to blur out, was she going to simply faint from fear? Pathetic. Breathing heavily her eyes flashed around to see his front legs, unconsciously, she bucked out her hind legs to buckle down his limbs to fall down so she can take the upper paw. Grizzlypaw scrambled up to her paws then strike right behind his neck to disable his movements. Her claws sunk deep into his flesh clinging on like a tick so he'll have hell of a time to get her off. "If you..don't leave," voice muffled, deepening her fangs at every second. "I'll kill you here and now." Amongst fighting this tom an irritating, ominous, cold voice kept speaking in her mind that slowly got louder. It sounded like mumbles yet the word that rung out clearly was: 'kill him, kill him now.' Each chant made everything more tempting. If this rogue runs off, who knows if he'll come back again to attack his clan being more strong and cunning than before?
Closed Thread