Today 09:57 PM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 09:51 PM

Old December 7th, 2016, 03:59 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Wolf she's been inactive for a while, so i decided to give her something to do, along with avocetwing. but, im always happy to roleplay!

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old December 7th, 2016, 05:33 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Daisyshade looked straight at tumblestep expecting him to smile and say sure or something, even just loosen up just a little. She was completely off, to her amazment he only stares at her. Like she ahd just asked him to go to the dark forest and fight the cats by themselves. After he said nothing she swept her tail around her hind qaurters and sat herself down again. He was standing so writ you could of bought he was frozen in one place. Was it that shocking that she asked to hunt? It seemed like it was irregular for a cat like herself to even consider it.

She could see the heat to his face, radiating off him like waves of fear off a rabbit being hunted. She looked into his eyes the mint green strands dancing like grass on the open moor. His erect nature made all of his outstanding features more noticeable. His dark shade of pelt and his green eyes. She never saw them this way before. They were so beautiful. She couldn't help but grin. It lasted for a second before quickly disappearing. She didn't wanna make him think she thought his nervousness was funny.

Daisy shade released a tense sigh when he finally answered her, "Great" she purred getting back up onto her golden coloured paws. She couldn't help but smile back at his own genuine grin. "Why that's great, are you sure you want to hunt? I mean you seem cold" she meows eyeing his thin definite fur. She stretched her hind legs while lashing her tail. "I can go by myself bring you back someing nice if you aren't up for it" she meows.

Daisyshade relaxed, perhaps he wanted to hunt with her. Or he was just being kind and said yes. The jolly looked at the Tom perplexed he actually agreed to go with her. She took another second to lumber up stretching her legs and flexing her toes. She was bound to get ice stuck in her lads again.

@Dux

sure. If you want I mean it dosnt matter to me
@mirefern Feel free to join us w/ GooseDown c:

TumbleStep improved his posture, his legs straightening and his tail dangling behind him. However, he refused to meet her gaze, not yet courageous enough for such an action. ``N-no, I-I mean, l-let's go,`` He murmured, a brief smile on his face. This must end well, as she was the one to suggest the outing. However, her comment on his obvious chill warned him she didn't really want to go. But he knew she was simply being polite, and he appreciated that. Right now, TumbleStep couldn't care any less about the cold. Surely he'd be distracted by DaisyShade if she kept the conversation going.

He hadn't experienced much happiness since BuckNight's takeover, but even before then he had been rather miserable. TumbleStep remembered being the outcast of his kin, and it wasn't just because he was the only one in his parents' second litter. He was the one who would cower before his fears, whereas his siblings were strong enough to face their fears. He remembered when OtterStar's death was announced, and AukStrike had disappeared. Apparently, the former Leader had appointed BuckNight Deputy before dying via a fox, and Buck had returned to Camp with the news. He had felt uneasy about the change of leadership, as most change often frightened him. Now that they were required to look up to the Dark Forest, he knew he was right to be cautious. BuckNight's leadership has cursed him - it must've! Everything went downhill the moment Buck became Leader. He didn't support him, but he was too scared to leave. He didn't trust himself outside the Clan, where he would be alone, and would have to rely on himself.

Though he was positive that if he stuck around clanmates like DaisyShade, then everything would turn out to be okay in the end. TumbleStep would have to learn to trust others for this dark period of time. Sure, he wouldn't trust himself alone, but he also doesn't trust others. This and many other challenges makes life a living nightmare for him. The word to describe TumbleStep would be confused, because he was. He didn't know how to make his own opinions, he hadn't learned to trust and love. Instead, he has learned to embrace the anxiety, and allow it to control him.
Old December 7th, 2016, 11:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Fallenstream padded out of the warriors den and yawned, streching as his black fur shone in the sun, making it seem sleek. The black warrior shook all the moss off of hus pelt and looked around, his sky blue gaze raked across the clearing as he tried to spot his apprentice "where is she? Silverpaw!" He called, his tail flicking back and fourth impatiently as he waited for his apprentice to respond.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Fallenstream padded out of the warriors den and yawned, streching as his black fur shone in the sun, making it seem sleek. The black warrior shook all the moss off of hus pelt and looked around, his sky blue gaze raked across the clearing as he tried to spot his apprentice "where is she? Silverpaw!" He called, his tail flicking back and fourth impatiently as he waited for his apprentice to respond.

Silverpaw heard her mentor calling from the apprentice dent and padded out "I'm hear" she called

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 8th, 2016, 05:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

@mirefern Feel free to join us w/ GooseDown c:

TumbleStep improved his posture, his legs straightening and his tail dangling behind him. However, he refused to meet her gaze, not yet courageous enough for such an action. ``N-no, I-I mean, l-let's go,`` He murmured, a brief smile on his face. This must end well, as she was the one to suggest the outing. However, her comment on his obvious chill warned him she didn't really want to go. But he knew she was simply being polite, and he appreciated that. Right now, TumbleStep couldn't care any less about the cold. Surely he'd be distracted by DaisyShade if she kept the conversation going.

He hadn't experienced much happiness since BuckNight's takeover, but even before then he had been rather miserable. TumbleStep remembered being the outcast of his kin, and it wasn't just because he was the only one in his parents' second litter. He was the one who would cower before his fears, whereas his siblings were strong enough to face their fears. He remembered when OtterStar's death was announced, and AukStrike had disappeared. Apparently, the former Leader had appointed BuckNight Deputy before dying via a fox, and Buck had returned to Camp with the news. He had felt uneasy about the change of leadership, as most change often frightened him. Now that they were required to look up to the Dark Forest, he knew he was right to be cautious. BuckNight's leadership has cursed him - it must've! Everything went downhill the moment Buck became Leader. He didn't support him, but he was too scared to leave. He didn't trust himself outside the Clan, where he would be alone, and would have to rely on himself.

Though he was positive that if he stuck around clanmates like DaisyShade, then everything would turn out to be okay in the end. TumbleStep would have to learn to trust others for this dark period of time. Sure, he wouldn't trust himself alone, but he also doesn't trust others. This and many other challenges makes life a living nightmare for him. The word to describe TumbleStep would be confused, because he was. He didn't know how to make his own opinions, he hadn't learned to trust and love. Instead, he has learned to embrace the anxiety, and allow it to control him.
(I just noticed all my spelling errors. So sorry it's very hard to type on a tablet. I hope my awareness of my mistakes will improve. )

Daisy shade just stood feeling the wind kiss her sides and cool her cheeks. It was in fact a cool day, perhaps that's what made him hesitate? Or maybe because she was a she cat. Perhaps. She thought glumly for a second her attention drifting from the Tom who staggered so very awkwardly on his paws. For a second hey just stood in silence unable to meet each other's eyes until he spoke. She watched him straighten his posture out of the corner of her eye. "Oh" she meows surprised he even answered her, "well, do have you a hunting spot you would prefer to go too?" She asked with a slight smile creeping onto the sides of her lips.

She released a sigh, for a second there she thought he was so shocked that he went into internal painc and toatlly had a mental break down. She was glad that wasn't the case. Poor thing was having a rough time, with this, what was the word. A rough patch? A tough time? No, an evil era. That's it and evil era. Wih the fires and death.. And riverclan resorting to darkforest praise. There seemed like there was no end. Even with this sibling story she had heard of many cats tounges, tumblestep must be suffering through this alone. If only she could help. Oh yeah.. She could. She should just be there for him. Even if he was with the darkforest she would attempt to bring him back. Even if.. She thought. Shaking her head she turned and pressed next to his flank with a smile played out on her lips as she guided him towards the exit of the clearing.

As they started out into the territory another thought dawned on her, like a crashing wave, just rolling and rolling over cats like it was nothing. This, period of time, this wrinkle in the clans good luck. Was it the Darkforest up to its tricks again? Was starclan to weak to fight back? Where the star walking cats failing them? Just before leafbare? She shook her head, no the cats of he stars always came through for the clan cats. Was this the one exception?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 8th, 2016, 07:15 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Otterpaw lounged in under the leaves of a tree, sneezing ocasionally

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:22 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skies View Post
Otterpaw lounged in under the leaves of a tree, sneezing ocasionally
Hydrangeapaw padded out of the apprentice's den, noticing her friend by himself. She bounded over to him, noting that he was sneezing. Uh oh! It's not even leafbare yet, and he's already caught the sniffles? "Hey Otterpaw, how're you?" She asked him once she reached his resting spot.

Old December 8th, 2016, 07:25 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Otterpaw jumped up, swirling towards Hydrangea. "Great! Your mentor just told me I could train with you today!" (Ignore this line if you didn't agree with Frozenbreath being mentie)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Silverpaw heard her mentor calling from the apprentice dent and padded out "I'm hear" she called
Fallenstream looked in the direction of the small voice an dlet out a small sigh "it's sunhigh, you should be ready by now." He softly scolded, warmness dripped from the black warriors words as he looked at his apprentice "i'm thinking i could show you some fighting moves...what do you think?" He questioned as he began to paw twards the goursetunnel, he shifted his gaze to silverpaw, his eyes shone with pride, his black fur shone in the sun, making it look silky and sleek as he slowly made his way to the riverclan teritory.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skies View Post
Otterpaw jumped up, swirling towards Hydrangea. "Great! Your mentor just told me I could train with you today!" (Ignore this line if you didn't agree with Frozenbreath being mentie)
(Hahah yeah it's fine for her to be Hy's mentor) "Really? That's great!" Hydrangeapaw gave an excited squeak as she bounded towards her friend. "Are we battle training? I bet I can beat you!"