Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 08:38 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:30 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 08:27 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 07:57 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

A small black and white tuxedo apprentice padded out of the Windclan camp to get some fresh air and meet her dads sister Buttercupbreeze. Her mentor Hazelflower had given her the time off to meet up with the clan deputy. Snailpaw had grown distant towards her family after her father died. She never thought that anyone of them would want to see her with her face deformity. Snailpaw loved the way she was and wouldn’t let anyone tell her otherwise. The young molly didn’t have a sense of smell and couldn’t sent anything, so she used her gut to find where she was. Buttercupbreeze came into view and she picked up her pace. “Hey Buttercupbreeze!”, she greeted. Snailpaw’s lower eye stared at her aunt's muzzle while the other one stared at her face.

At the surprisingly not so familiar voice of Snailpaw the creamy molly lifted her head. A smile spreading over her lips. She wasn't going to let the tuxedo molly see her looking so, well weak and helpless. That was only for when she was out alone and had time to think. When it was okay for her to get lost in thought and emotion.
Waving her tail Buttercupbreeze jumped from the rock, landing by the younger cat. It was funny how different they looked aside from being related by blood. She was her niece. "Hello Snailpaw." She greeted looking down at the smaller molly. Waving her tail the creamy molly began walking glancing back to make sure she was not lwaving Snailpa w behind. "So, how are you doing?" With genuine meaning she asked hoping did a honest answer. Buttercup herself had been known to just answer with "I'm pretty good " without even considering how she actually felt. Even though she wasn't known to lie she tended to without even thinking when it came to herself.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 14th, 2019, 12:37 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Maybe it'd be better if he left, Darkbelly mused as he tucked his paws beneath his body. He certainly wasn't doing much good for WindClan by siding against his leader, killing a cat.. and now he was ostracized like the others. He understood that well for his treachery, but it did little to make him feel better. At least he had Flickeringpaw for companionship, but would that last once his apprentice became a warrior?

The sound of Buttercupbreeze's voice made him jump, fur spiking as he straightened out his posture before he glanced at the deputy. It was hard, not looking guilty in her presence-- as far as he was concerned, he was hardly worth her time. A disgrace to WindClan.

For a moment he struggled to find his voice, ears flattened back as he glanced over at the mouse. "I'm not very hungry," he confessed. "But you can have it if you'd like."
@Fuzzyfeline

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 14th, 2019, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Snailpaw saw how nervous she was. The molly knew it was going to take a while for her to get used to her and she was willing to wait. Snailpaw took a bite out of the rabbit after her.
She nervously kept eating the rabbit, and despite her blindness, she kept glancing up at Snailpaw as if she was checking on him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 15th, 2019, 12:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Rosemew

The odd looking kit has a cream based pelt. Overlaying this is a large patch of a dull tan that swirls around her abdomen. The swirls create a beautiful and mesmerizing pattern. Accompanying the swirls is a pale tan heart located on her chest. Her tail is a ringed pattern with the cream and tan spiraling up the length of it. This look is only met by a beautiful bi colored gaze. Her left eye is a beautiful foggy Aqua color with swirls indented into it. The other is a vibrant green color. Mottledkit bounded over to Bullkit and playfully jumped,” Hi! I’m Mottledkit!” She gave another playful bow in excitement to meet a new friend.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 15th, 2019, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Spottedflight was taking a stroll out on the moor. She loved the feeling of the breeze in her fur. She looked up to see a cat bump into her. She sighed and then looked at the other cat. "Hello. Oh uh, you're fine. I wasn't paying much attention and it looked like you weren't paying much attention. I'm Spottedflight by the way." She mewed before sitting down to straighten her fur.
"Hi! I'm Wintergreenshine," she said. "I was looking to get that feather, but it is gone now. It's okay." It didn't really matter that much to her. "Well, sorry again!" She hoped the other she-cat would forgive her.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!

Last edited by silvertail000; June 15th, 2019 at 01:39 PM.
Old June 15th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
"Hi! I'm Wintergreenshine," she said. "I was looking to get that feather, but it is gone now. It's okay." It didn't really matter that much to her. "Well, sorry again!" She hoped the other she-cat would forgive her.
"Oh, I hope you can find another one. I bet there's more floating around somewhere. Or you could catch a bird and take off some feathers and throw them into the wind." Spottedflight giggled. "It's fine. I didn't mind." She smiled.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old June 16th, 2019, 11:55 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Brilliance - Let the confrontation begin. This is gonna be so terrifying to write but also sooooo interesting and intriguing to see unfold. Aghhh, I can't deal with them D: ||

A small and lithe silver tom with black spots patted over to the apprentice den. The tom was looking for a certain cream colored apprentice and assumed that she would most likely be sleeping in the apprentice den. Although knowing her mother as well as he did - or had - it wasn't likely. Yet it was still worth a try and he wanted them to start off on even footing. He was aware of his own failures, especially as a parent. He knew he shouldn't had left Bunnypaw all alone, but the tom had completely lost his sense of everything and had thought, at that very moment that running off would be the safest thing for everyone. His young daughter had just become an apprentice and although it would of course be painful to watch your father run off just after the death of your mother, Breezefeather had no sighting for what it would cause, the rift it would cause between them and had only cared about himself. He had only cared about the pain that he was feeling, only cared about the pain in his heart and not the one that his absence would cause.

Realizing that Bunnypaw indeed wasn't in the apprentice den, Breezefeather looked around in the clearing and finally spotted the cream colored fur of his daughter, the one that so resembled her mother, Mistletoe, and Breezefeather's now dead mate. He called out softly, "Bunnypaw." Giving the young apprentice a chance at leaving if she didn't wanna talk with him. He could understand why, he really could. If he was in her pawsteps he wouldn't wanna talk with himself either. Thinking he had given her enough time to leave if she really wanted he slowly started to walk towards her, meanwhile contemplating what he would say. Would he apologize? What did you really say to your daughter who you straight out abandoned while you were dealing with personal issues that weren't even that personal. Bunnypaw likely had shared them, but it seemed she had had the clan to help her through them. Finally reaching her, he sat down and his ears flicked back and forth unsure on how to start this, his green eyes avoiding Bunnypaw's own. "Eh... Can we talk? About... my clear absence maybe? My lack of parenting skills?" Finally giving up on the formal talk that he tried, he stood up, took two steps and then curled up around his daughter and pressed his face into her fur. "Oh my dear Bunny... I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 16th, 2019, 01:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(it's alright!)

Quiverkit settled back after they had finished cleaning the space and added an abundance of moss, just absorbing the sight of it for a moment. She bobbed her head shortly after, indicating her satisfaction with the new nest. The kitten stepped into the nest for a moment, her eyes lighting up. "We did a good job." She began to look forward to the next few moons of staying in this place - it was warm and had a good and calm atmosphere.
Her thoughts drifted for a moment. The tabby had long-ago accepted that she may never see her family again - and she knew that this was a good and safe place to be despite her first few impressions of clan life. Amber eyes watched Buttercupbreeze thoughtfully as a comfortable silence stretched on. "Can I... call you mom?" Quiverkit's soft whisper broke the quiet. Her small body quivered slightly - a telltale sign that she was nervous about Buttercupbreeze's answer. She moved her gaze to the moss in front of her, staring at it intently as if it should be helping her out in some way. Quiv wasn't trying to replace her lost family, she would always be grateful to her biological mom - but this cat in front of her had been with her through the roughest time in her short life and she could never thank her enough. To Quiverkit, it would be an honor to be considered her family in any sort of way. She honestly wouldn't want anyone else to look after her. This was her simple way of asking her to stay with her. "I-I mean, it's okay to say n-no..." She mewled quickly afterward, despite the considerate words making her sad.

Buttercupbreeze watched as Quiver looked over the nest, it looked nice, if she was honest a few moons ago she wouldn't have expected to be in the nursery helping the little brown tabby make a nest. Raising a kit, even if it wasn't biological, seemed like something out of reach for her. At the younger molly's statement on how they did she nodded. "We did." She agreed giving a smile. The best was soft, clean and the den wasn't to wild now that a fresh batch of apprentices was made not to long ago.
Enjoying the quiet with just little squeaks and snores of young kits the creamy molly sat, wrapping her tail around her paws. What would take place in the next few moons? Would Quiverkit like being in the nursery? Or would she ask to leave and try to find her family once she was strong enough? That thought saddened her, she didn't want to see the kit she'd been taking care of leave. She had grown attached to her and maybe she was selfish to think that she would just stay here. Who wouldn't want to find their real family after getting separated.
At the sudden question Buttercup was taken aback. M-mom? She echoed silently. Not bothering to hide her surprise the bushy tailed feline looked at Quiv not sure what to think. She wants to call me her mom!? Honestly she couldn't believe it even if she was starting to feel like the kit was her own she couldn't fathom it. Mouth opening to say something nothing came out and she was silent for a moment. "Uh- Of course you can!" She exclaimed finally getting words out. Her throat felt tight and she felt like she was going to cry. She was really happy, just by one word. "Of course you can call me mom Quiv." Buttercup added brown eyes misty yet filled with a pleasant happiness.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 16th, 2019 at 01:48 PM.
Old June 17th, 2019, 01:21 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Rosemew

The odd looking kit has a cream based pelt. Overlaying this is a large patch of a dull tan that swirls around her abdomen. The swirls create a beautiful and mesmerizing pattern. Accompanying the swirls is a pale tan heart located on her chest. Her tail is a ringed pattern with the cream and tan spiraling up the length of it. This look is only met by a beautiful bi colored gaze. Her left eye is a beautiful foggy Aqua color with swirls indented into it. The other is a vibrant green color. Mottledkit bounded over to Bullkit and playfully jumped,” Hi! I’m Mottledkit!” She gave another playful bow in excitement to meet a new friend.
[ Apologies for such a late reply! ]

Bullkit was busy washing his fur, the white a brown tom licking his paw, running it over his ear. The chubby tom gave a small yawn, feeling drowsiness wash over him. He hated when he felt like this. Tired. Though it seemed no matter how much sleep he got, he was somewhat sleepy.

He licked his whiskers, the heavy kit looking around. His mother was busy,,and his father..was out hunting or something close. He jumped slightly at a sudden greeting, turning. He blinked as the molly introduced herself. Mottledkit. He'd seen her before in the nursery, but never talked to her. He mostly talked to his family.

He nodded softly, flicking his long tail. "Im Bullkit." He meowed, some cheer in his voice. But some drowsiness was clear in his tone as he spoke, his words somewhat drawn out.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 17th, 2019, 12:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

[ Apologies for such a late reply! ]

Bullkit was busy washing his fur, the white a brown tom licking his paw, running it over his ear. The chubby tom gave a small yawn, feeling drowsiness wash over him. He hated when he felt like this. Tired. Though it seemed no matter how much sleep he got, he was somewhat sleepy.

He licked his whiskers, the heavy kit looking around. His mother was busy,,and his father..was out hunting or something close. He jumped slightly at a sudden greeting, turning. He blinked as the molly introduced herself. Mottledkit. He'd seen her before in the nursery, but never talked to her. He mostly talked to his family.

He nodded softly, flicking his long tail. "Im Bullkit." He meowed, some cheer in his voice. But some drowsiness was clear in his tone as he spoke, his words somewhat drawn out.
Mottledkit smiled happily at Bullkit,” Hi. You look bored, do you want to play?” She asked hyperactively.

Closed Thread