Last post by alec
Today 05:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2022, 01:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: April Gathering

The snarl reverberated through Birdpaw's ears, and she watched in horror as Misty was attacked. "Stop it!" She cried, reaching out to pull Thundercat away. But then, the cat turned on her and she let out a fearful, unintentional squeal of terror as she was shoved over again, this time losing her balance. Claws flashed in front of her eyes, and she whimpered with terror then pain as claws slashed into her belly.

Then Batpaw pulled her away and Misty was yelling and Thundercat was hissing, and the young molly let out a very late wail, sinking to the ground briefly before being led away from the Meancat. She pressed her paw against her stomach, and looked at her paw in horror as she realized her paw was red.

She was red.

Somehow during this realization, Batpaw had left and Birdpaw was alone for a moment. Still staring at her red paw, she looked down. Red rain was pitter pattering on the ground below her. Drawing in a shaky, terrified breath, she place a paw on the ground, leaving a small red pawprint, and quickly hurried away, ducking into the bushes. She wanted Wormy. She wanted Snowy.

Birdpaw wanted Kestrelbuddy.

She ran as fast as her shaking legs and bloody stomach would allow her, making a beeline for where Kestrelbuddy's grave was.

[ birdpaw has left the gathering ]
Old April 18th, 2022, 01:57 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cinderpaw nearly split her head open on the Seastones as Houndpaw and Rainpaw decided to prance around and celebrate Kestrelstar's death. Dont get her wrong, she was plenty joyous too - but they really didn't need to commit truce suicide and basically ask the other two clans to declare war on them. Hadn't she given a seminar to the former about Thunderclan needing to stop setting fires their children would have to put out? Well, at least it was on their terms this time.

And-- Starclan DAMMIT. Cinderpaw followed Twilightstar down from the Seastones briskly, wasting no time in bounding towards the quarreling cats. "FIREBIRD!" She snarled, claws unsheathing as she pushed herself between the warrior and the Riverclan apprentices, who were now pulling away. "You show up to the apprentice's getaway from all the hell you disgusting excuses for warriors shove us through, uninvited, and then you try n' start a fight?! What the hell is wrong with you?" Her eyes flickered between the warrior in front of her and the leaders surrounding them -
were Thunderclan's warriors really that sick?!

"I might hate Riverclan with every bone in my damn body, but I will not let you hurt an apprentice again. Sheathe your claws and shut up now, and you might get away from the clans with your life." Her threat was not empty. Standing in solidarity with apprentices meant all apprentices that hadn't hurt her clan - as much as she may have hated the clan where they resided. She would make sure that after this night Firebird would never see another clan again, whether that meant the warrior died or lived was her choice.

Eyes turning to Skystar, her snarl grew. "My first memory was Lionstorm ripping apart our clan. Part of me hopes my last is me ripping apart yours." What help had Riverclan ever given her? She was finished paying for what her elders had done. The scar on her face burned red hot as she turned back to Firebird. "You are Thunderclan's prisoner until we can decide what in the hell to do with a cat as sick as you. Wildspark, Lotuspaw, come make sure she doesn't run off like the coward she must be if she's low enough to attack an apprentice at a gathering. I'll help too."

@nevvy @Bliss. @x ghostie

[staff permission has been given for firebird to be held prisoner! cinder's exile threats hold zero weight for now, but she will absolutely be conferring with sundust once theyre back in camp and some more capable warriors are making sure she doesn't escape.]
Old April 18th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

-->Wildspark<--
A prisoner? How wonderful. It looked like Thunderclan might have a traitor among themselves. Well he wasn't sure if they did or not. Watching what was happening the warrior heard his name get called by Cinderpaw. Him of all cats were chosen to guard someone. He shrugged it off and walked over to Firebird. "You try to run I'm sure we both would love to tear off some fur.", Wildspark meowed, looking at Firebird. He made himself appeara more frightening, but he hadn't been serious as long as he came here, so he held back laughter.

// @nevvy; @littlelove; @x ghostie; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 18th, 2022, 05:32 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

➵ [ cornpaw | he/him ]

cornpaw watched with eager eyes as chaos started (it was inevitable) - a warrior attacking an apprentice for no reason, riverclan leaving, everything being ruined. in the end, he decided that he still believed the former fishclan leader deserved the death he got, if not a worse one. humming a flat tune, he slipped away.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 18th, 2022, 07:11 PM

My Mood: Lonely

* @poppy. @starry. @Rockfall @littlelove @Bliss. @sid *
Firebird let out a snarl as Mistypaw and Birdpaw were both protected. Lemme at em! She cried, but then she was taken prisoner. Help! She shouted, trying to kick them and run away. She had to get out of here!
Old April 18th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fallownose had been trying to enjoy a nice chat with Owlglide and figure out why Sparrowskip--now Skystar--was on the Seastones when utter chaos broke loose. ThunderClan apprentices swarmed up the Seastones, insulted Twilightstar, and celebrated another leader's death. That was never acceptable, unless it was Dawnstar, who then appeared to announce she was leaving ThunderClan. What the hell. Crabs were flying, there was fight going on, and the deputy could only pray to StarClan that no WindClan cat would get involved.

The second Twilightstar told him to start taking WindClan back Fallownose was on his paws and yowling for them to gather. "WindClan, let's go! I don't want to see any of you engaging in this mess. If ThunderClan wants to make a fool of themselves and enemies out of everyone here, then they can do that, but we will be better than that." With that said the tom began to head out at the head of the WindClan cats, periodically glancing over his shoulder to make sure everyone was coming and that no one had gotten caught up in the chaos.

@Moonraven @marshall

Old April 18th, 2022, 09:41 PM

My Mood: Amused

- wrenpaw | Riverclan | closed

Chaos. Pure chaos. Every time she has gone to a gathering it has been pure chaos. Her ears flattened as yelling and fighting ensued, almost like the Thunderclan apprentices were raging storms flattening anything and everything. Hatred bleed from their eyes and poured from their mouths as they attacked anyone who showed them sympathy that's a right to show no one sympathy. The small tabby could feel her lips starting to pull into a snarl but she refused to be like these...these...ignorant fools!

They made no sense why hate a whole clan for one cat's decision! Maybe she was just more mature or they had the IQ of a small weak kit. Her tail lashed as she made a quick turn following her clanmates out of the gathering, outpoured Windclan and Riverclan heading their separate ways leaving the loathsome Thunderclan behind.

Last edited by flopsy; April 18th, 2022 at 09:42 PM.
Old April 18th, 2022, 09:59 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Heather’Tail | Open ||
|| Heather’Tail quickly followed after Fallow’Nose, trying to shrink under all the chaos that was this moons gathering. Sighing, Heather’Tail quickly padded away from the gathering, before looking over her shoulder and wincing as she saw the distant silhouettes of the ThunderClan apprentices. ||

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old April 19th, 2022, 12:36 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@nevvy @Bliss. @poppy. @error // i am so sorry for the long post
Lotuspaw was letting out fits of giggles, still attempting to awake Bushpaw. Wildspark .. said something, flinging a crab back at them and they let out an offended gasp that held no true meaning. Prepared to strike back because this was supposed to be a good time. Chaotic, sudden, but it was a move forward. Actions drifted to a stand still when Dawnstar arrived. Lotuspaw watched as the others around them turned their head to look at the battle-worn molly. They stood on the tips of their paws, tufted ears pulled back along with their lips -- lies the rat seethed and it only made them bristle with anger. So much anger.

It was only bits of pieces they could catch onto but, really? Dawnstar had the audacity to say that even now - even now Thunderclan was at a stand-still? How idiotic could Shadowclan truly be? Cornering a beaten dog would only leave it to lash out at you with teeth and claws. Did they ever begin to question that if Shadowclan had approached Thunderclan civilly instead of intruding on their camp, it might have been more beneficial? It was the smile that boiled Lotuspaw to their core. "Oh, get OVER yourself! SERIOUSLY! Alot to say for a glorified tyrant, my ... so.. STUPID!!!" They ranted to no one in particular but if they had to choose, Bushpaw's sleeping body. "Jokes on them, they just wasted their OWN time!!! BLEHH!!" Lotuspaw stuck their tongue out, huffing with a finality. Whatever. Shadowclan was gone. This hadn't processed really, but they wouldn't get an chance to.

At that point, they stopped bothering to listen. A distraught noise escaped from them, ears flattening to their skull as the Riverclan leader began to speak, they guessed. It was quiet by all technicality but it was at the same time, so very loud. Bodies bumping against them, the vibrations against the grounds. .. Lotuspaw put a paw back onto Bushpaw, if only to ground their self. At the corner of their eye, they see Cindersky carry Softpaw away. Whisking the fellow apprentice away from the stress-fueled scene. (and they ignored the twinge of envy that came with witnessing the motherly acts. was it too much to ask for someone to take them away too?)

It does draw their attention to Houndpaw's actual stupidity. Leaving Bushpaw behind (sorry) they push their way up front to do their best to get a view of her mouth, interested in whatever their clanmate was babbling. Again, Lotuspaw barely caught onto the context. Perhaps there was sense in it that they were missing but, seriously? Their jaw was dropped to the floor. "Are you ACTUALLY lacking any sense of being self-aware? Oh my STARS, IDIOT! Can you actually use your head? No, let's resort to insulting the clans around us because that will definitely make them more inclined to listen to us. Kestrelstar is dead. Lionstorm is dead. I get that Riverclan hurt Thunderclan. Trust me, I have been a witness." They still remembered how small they felt in that corner. No kit should have to worry about whether or not their siblings would make it to the end of the moon.

Lotuspaw takes a breath, squeezing their eyes shut because Houndpaw has a very nice face for crab-throwing. Not to mention, they were right. Insults didn't make them more inclined to listen. (it did make lotuspaw feel better though.) "With that being said, however, violence is not like, actually always the answer? Wow? I know, SHOCKING! Don't even try to pick a fight with Windclan. They have done nothing. If you try to say that them doing nothing is a problem I will stop listening to you." They paused, adding on, "I will take back calling you an idiot but it's THIN ICE! I'm just saying, currently there is nothing you accomplish by striking up fire with Riverclan and Windclan. I mean, while I doubt it now, a new leader means we may actually be able to attempt about correcting the mistakes of some dead idiots? Instead of trying to murder each other?" They rambled, their words coming out in fast stretches - barely able to catch a breath in. They had to get their point across. "If not then, we can take action if needed. I mean actual action. I ain't saying we have to become renowned pacifists, just you sound like you're throwing a tantrum." Alot of words to tell someone to shut up. Lotuspaw brings a paw up to drag it down their face with a dragged out groan.

"The Gathering is an actual truce even if it doesn't really tend to follow it -- have some respect for Thunderclan if you're going to stand up on there, you're representing your clan. Really gotta learn to bite your tongue and listen, so, Houndpaw. Let's play the Quiet Game. You stay quiet and then we can all go back to our respectful clans - and then you can curse me out. I'm deaf. Not like you can worsen it, " Lotuspaw finishes up with a shrug. They would just admire the sky. They wanted a nap. Dammit. They should get a round of applause, they didn't even make their own deaththreat about everyone making deaththreats. Woo.

Cinderpaw catching their attention, they turned away from Houndpaw. Which means anything the apprentice had to say in retaliation would be left unheard. "Huh??" They mewed in confusion, looking to Firebird. "Ooo, prisoner? She did what? I- huh, missed that, kay!" Lotuspaw responded, they missed more chaos. Yay! They step up to Firebird's side, "Move or I will actually gift Dawnstar's your pelt, " They mew, then paused. "... without the death." Amazing. They were the definition of good morals.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 19th, 2022 at 12:43 AM.
Old April 19th, 2022, 12:37 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Moonfrost of Riverclan | @WinterMara @tulle @poppy. @nevvy @Slushie @littlelove(and any other applicable people I missed)~

Flinching away from Cindersky, the black tabby dipped her head to the warrior in apology. She hadn't meant to intrude, she only knew that an apprentice was in distress and wanted to help. She turned to walk away and was immediately distracted by Birdpaw, who had also walked over to comfort the sobbing apprentice.
What a sweet cat you are.
Her moment of admiration was interrupted by a rude, hissing cat, who decided shoving Birdpaw would be a good decision. As Firebird hissed at Moonfrost, and angry, distorted yowl erupted from her throat, lips drawn back in a snarl.
How DARE you attack someone from my clan, and at a gathering!
She saw out of the corner of her eye that Mistypaw had rushed over to Birdpaw. Good, now she could focus entirely on this disgusting interloper.
Upon hearing the term "disgusting fish-face" Moonfrost spat, fur spiking along her spine. She would not tolerate these insults and transgressions.
Before she could act, however, the uninvited she-cat took a swing with unsheathed claws at Birdpaw.
NO!
She watched in horror as the young cat's belly was split by claws, and red spilled onto the ground. Shocked into stillness, her blue gaze trailed after the apprentice as she fled the gathering. That was the last straw. She barely heard as Cinderpaw called for guards to hold Firebird prisoner. Hackles raised and teeth bared, Moonfrost strut up to the Thunderclan she-cat.
YOU. You will regret what you have done! I will personally ensure your destruction!
Despite her lack of voice, she was determined to get her point across. From deep in her chest exploded a warped, mangled screech of pure rage. She would not attack, oh no, but she wanted to make sure this cat knew exactly how furious she was, and that the threats in her mind were also promises.
Giving a final hiss, Moonfrost turned and stalked away, breaking into a full on sprint to follow the trail of blood back to camp. She had work to do.

Moonfrost has left the Gathering

~Wolfsong of Riverclan | Closed~

Watching in awe as chaos enfolded the Seastones, the silver molly found her gaze darting from cat to cat as the acrid metal scent she had sadly grown accustomed to flowed from an apprentice.
"What the hell..." she muttered to herself, tail fluffed out fully in her shock. Looking to where Firebird was now being apprehended by Thunderclan, she narrowed her eyes, blue orbs flashing under the light of the moon.
"This is a GATHERING! It is a time of peace! And you have the audacity to attack an apprentice?!" Wolfsong spat, furious. Turning her gaze to the Thunderclan warriors, she pinned back her ears. "I should hope that this disgusting renegade will receive the proper punishment." Tail lashing, she turned to stalk after Skystar and the rest of her Clanmates, determined to bring up the issue and see how he would handle his apprentices being attacked at a Gathering.

Wolfsong has left the Gathering

~Hawkblaze of Windclan | Closed~

Ah yes, there it was. The sound of battle and the scent of blood, the flashing of claws in the light of the full moon. A shiver of exhilaration jolted through his pelt as he watched exactly what he had been hoping for.
Yes, finally, some true entertainment.
His joy, however, was cut short as he heard his clan leader and deputy call Windclan together to leave. Letting out a disappointed sigh that he wouldn't get to see the finale unfold, he pushed himself to his paws.
I wanted to watch. Ugh.
The tabby tom stalked across the gathering place, pursuing the other cats of his clan. Hawkblaze was, for the first time in a while, truly despondent.

Hawkblaze has left the Gathering

~Pinestrike of Windclan | Closed~

She had never once been glad to be small and unnoticeable, not until this very moment, when she was up, out of the way of the disturbance on her little rock platform. Shaking her head in disapproval, she watched as Thunderclan's apprentices interrupted the gathering with their antics.
Why are they even here?
Observing as the situation quickly developed into something truly out of control, she felt relief when she heard Twilightstar and Fallownose call for the clan to leave. Slinking off of her rock into the nearby reeds and rushes, she made her way around to the group, fitting herself in between the larger warriors heading back home.
That was... Abhorrent. I hate gatherings.

Pinestrike has left the Gathering
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; April 19th, 2022 at 12:51 AM.
Closed Thread