Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 08:15 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 08:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:10 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2017, 01:46 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Winterwisp trudged onto the training moor, a scowl on her face. She hadn't even wanted to come here and train in the first place, but she really had no choice. If she didn't do what she was supposed to, Moonpaw would probably go blurt it out to someone and then she was going to be punished again. Having an apprentice was already bad enough! She didn't need anything else to worry about. Winterwisp didn't bother to check if Moonpaw was following. The moment she had told the young cat they were training, she had turned tail and never looked back once. For all she knew, the apprentice could've fallen into a rather deep hole along the way and she wouldn't know, she probably wouldn't care either. She finally reached a spot where the grass got slightly longer. She sat herself down, the blades of grass flattening underneath her. Winterwisp turned around, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws and looked up to see if Moonpaw had been able to follow without being left behind. Because she normally did things by herself, she got a habit of walking quickly. Apprentice's are always so slow nowadays!, Winterwisp thought, the black and white she-cat's expression hardening.

@Lilly

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 18th, 2017, 02:04 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Winterwisp trudged onto the training moor, a scowl on her face. She hadn't even wanted to come here and train in the first place, but she really had no choice. If she didn't do what she was supposed to, Moonpaw would probably go blurt it out to someone and then she was going to be punished again. Having an apprentice was already bad enough! She didn't need anything else to worry about. Winterwisp didn't bother to check if Moonpaw was following. The moment she had told the young cat they were training, she had turned tail and never looked back once. For all she knew, the apprentice could've fallen into a rather deep hole along the way and she wouldn't know, she probably wouldn't care either. She finally reached a spot where the grass got slightly longer. She sat herself down, the blades of grass flattening underneath her. Winterwisp turned around, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws and looked up to see if Moonpaw had been able to follow without being left behind. Because she normally did things by herself, she got a habit of walking quickly. Apprentice's are always so slow nowadays!, Winterwisp thought, the black and white she-cat's expression hardening.

@Lilly
Bouncing along behind her new mentor was Moonpaw, excitement zipping through her from ears to tail tip. She was all but oblivious to her mentor's sour mood, instead taking in the incredible breathtaking territory that surrounded her on each side. Although the snow was well on it's way out, frost still coated most of the plant life across the moors. Rolling hills stretched for many tree-lengths ahead of her paws, and her blue eyes filled with anticipation as she flexed her claws, thinking of just endlessly running across them, the wind billowing through her fur as it streamlined her whiskers against her face. She perked her ears as she detected Winterwisp slowing her pace and looked around, studying what she assumed was WindClan's training moors. "What are we gonna start with? I've never been a great fighter, so maybe that? Or we could try hunting, though I don't know how much luck we'll have since most of the prey will still be in their burrows," she mewed, rambling on as she realized Winterwisp had simply just sat and was now staring at her. The young feline sat across from her mentor and smiled, not detecting her dismissive attitude towards her at first.
Old February 18th, 2017, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Bouncing along behind her new mentor was Moonpaw, excitement zipping through her from ears to tail tip. She was all but oblivious to her mentor's sour mood, instead taking in the incredible breathtaking territory that surrounded her on each side. Although the snow was well on it's way out, frost still coated most of the plant life across the moors. Rolling hills stretched for many tree-lengths ahead of her paws, and her blue eyes filled with anticipation as she flexed her claws, thinking of just endlessly running across them, the wind billowing through her fur as it streamlined her whiskers against her face. She perked her ears as she detected Winterwisp slowing her pace and looked around, studying what she assumed was WindClan's training moors. "What are we gonna start with? I've never been a great fighter, so maybe that? Or we could try hunting, though I don't know how much luck we'll have since most of the prey will still be in their burrows," she mewed, rambling on as she realized Winterwisp had simply just sat and was now staring at her. The young feline sat across from her mentor and smiled, not detecting her dismissive attitude towards her at first.
Winterwisp, being one to lose her temper extremely easily, immediately responded with a not so nice reply. "If you shut your big mouth then maybe you would find out!", Winterwisp snapped harshly. She hadn't realized it, but the few words her apprentice had said had made her breathe heavily. Once the black and white she-cat calmed down so she was breathing normally again, she gazed at her apprentice with the calmest look she could give, (which really just a softer than normal glare), she started to speak. "We'll start with some battle moves. Then if we have enough time i'll teach you the hunting crouch", Winterwisp said in a monotone voice. Winterwisp may be a bitter cat but she was a clever cat. She knew a lot of useful tips and techniques. Being one to keep to herself, she hadn't shared them with anyone else. She might as well share them with her apprentice. The warrior got to her paws and moved back a little. She faced her apprentice and said, "Right. Let's see what you can do". "No claws. Now, attack me".

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 18th, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 02:53 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Winterwisp, being one to lose her temper extremely easily, immediately responded with a not so nice reply. "If you shut your big mouth then maybe you would find out!", Winterwisp snapped harshly. She hadn't realized it, but the few words her apprentice had said had made her breathe heavily. Once the black and white she-cat calmed down so she was breathing normally again, she gazed at her apprentice with the calmest look she could give, (which really just a softer than normal glare), she started to speak. "We'll start with some battle moves. Then if we have enough time i'll teach you the hunting crouch", Winterwisp said in a monotone voice. Winterwisp may be a bitter cat but she was a clever cat. She knew a lot of useful tips and techniques. Being one to keep to herself, she had shared them with anyone else. She might as well share them with her apprentice. The warrior got to her paws and moved back a little. She faced her apprentice and said, "Right. Let's see what you can do". "No claws. Now, attack me".
(I feel like Moonpaw is gonna try to impress Winter so much it's gonna be sad C': )

Instantly, a frown crossed Moonpaw's muzzle, eyes widening ever so slightly with shock as she observed her mentors curt response. For a moment, she wondered what could possibly be bothering Winterwisp - and if there was anything that she could do to lessen that burden - but that thought came and left in the same moment as the experienced WindClan warrior began to speak once more. Moonpaw nodded, racking her brain for what exactly the frontal attack stance was that she'd learned as a kit during her play-fighting days. "Okay! I'll start with just a basic frontal attack," she told her mentor, backing up a few paces so as to give herself enough room. A few moments of silence passed as the young apprentice studied the scene; Winterwisp standing before her, eyes narrowed slightly towards Moonpaw. The wind is calm for once, so that can be eliminated as a natural barrier the apprentice thought, nodding to herself. Slowly, she slid into what she remembered to be the attacking crouch, however her rump was just a bit too high, and her tail was waving back and forth - a dead giveaway if she'd had the element of surprise. Keeping her claws sheathed, Moonpaw sprang forward, paws skimming the ground as she launched herself at Winterwisp, teeth bared just slightly. As she got closer Moonpaw took a leap, forepaws extended and aiming for her mentor's shoulders to complete the attack.
Old February 18th, 2017, 03:59 AM

Quote:
(I feel like Moonpaw is gonna try to impress Winter so much it's gonna be sad C': )

Instantly, a frown crossed Moonpaw's muzzle, eyes widening ever so slightly with shock as she observed her mentors curt response. For a moment, she wondered what could possibly be bothering Winterwisp - and if there was anything that she could do to lessen that burden - but that thought came and left in the same moment as the experienced WindClan warrior began to speak once more. Moonpaw nodded, racking her brain for what exactly the frontal attack stance was that she'd learned as a kit during her play-fighting days. "Okay! I'll start with just a basic frontal attack," she told her mentor, backing up a few paces so as to give herself enough room. A few moments of silence passed as the young apprentice studied the scene; Winterwisp standing before her, eyes narrowed slightly towards Moonpaw. The wind is calm for once, so that can be eliminated as a natural barrier the apprentice thought, nodding to herself. Slowly, she slid into what she remembered to be the attacking crouch, however her rump was just a bit too high, and her tail was waving back and forth - a dead giveaway if she'd had the element of surprise. Keeping her claws sheathed, Moonpaw sprang forward, paws skimming the ground as she launched herself at Winterwisp, teeth bared just slightly. As she got closer Moonpaw took a leap, forepaws extended and aiming for her mentor's shoulders to complete the attack.
(I'm gonna feel so bad for her)

The WindClan warrior took no notice of the frown. She noticed it, but it wasn't at all like she cared. Winterwisp wasn't one to care about what others thought about her. She wasn't sensitive. She just didn't care. Winterwisp's eyes were narrowed and alert. Slightly crouched down, she waited for Moonpaw to make her move. The black and white she-cat's eyes bore into the apprentice, judging her every move. One thing immediately caught her attention. Well there's the element of surprise gone, Winterwisp thought, rolling her eyes and nearly snorting. How stupid, the warrior thought, annoyed at her apprentice's idiocy. As Moonpaw ran towards her, Winterwisp quickly thought up a plan. Pale green eyes focused on the WindClan apprentice as she sprang. 3. 2. 1. Winterwisp quickly darted to the side, easily avoiding Moonpaw. She stood there for a moment and waited, wanting to know if Moonpaw would react, though that didn't last long. The warrior whipped around, annoyance blazing in her eyes. She looked down at where Moonpaw was, most likely splayed on the ground. "Idiot!", Winterwisp hissed, clearly not pleased. "Do you really think the enemy is going to stay still for you?", she thundered, leaning down so she was at eye level with Moonpaw, her hues scary and angered. "If this were a real battle you would be pinned down and who knows? Maybe even dead!", Winterwisp snarled. She wasn't going to go easy on Moonpaw. If she was going to be the best warrior she possibly could, then Winterwisp would teach her with no mercy, no secrets. Just the truth.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 18th, 2017 at 04:04 AM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 07:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
His yellow gaze swept over the moors and then the sky before he replied, "Well there seems to be a few holes around here, no way the wind could make those, only animals such as foxes and badgers. But we don't have any tree shelter either from large birds so maybe those." Now that he realized the danger of predators he started to feel uneasy. One day he believed he'd be able to run through the grass without a worry of anything stalking him. He glanced at him wondering if his answers were to his satisfaction.

Rainpaw noticed Obsidiansky seemed to be in deep thought. He's trying to be careful not to offend me. The realization made his fur bristle but he made it lay flat before it became obvious. He didn't want to be treated kitten gloves but he couldn't blame the tom. It was Rainpaw who created a scene in the Windclan clearing and the one who gets easily angered. Once the subject about Heartpaw was brought up he struggled to control his temper. But an idea popped into his mind which made him reply easily, "If I answer you, I'd like some answers as well. I've known Heartpaw since I was three moons. We used to explore camp and ya'know, kit stuff." There was a hint of sadness in his voice but he kept a stern gaze. "Now, I have a question for you. What do you know about my family?" Rainpaw never got a clear answer about his family, but maybe Obsidiansky knew and was willing to tell him. His yellow hues burned with intensity as he awaited a response.

(Obsidiansky can either have no clue, know and tell him, or know and not tell him. If you want him to know you can pm me and I'll give you the info :3 )
Obsidiansky was impressed by the young tom's knowledge of the predators that resided in WindClan. Catching the uneasy glance on the tom's face, he felt a slight sting of regret, but Rainpaw was no longer a kit- there would come a time when he would have to realize the danger of living out in the wild. "That's right, Rainpaw. Very good. Don't worry, though- there are warriors to protect WindClan from these predators." He mewed in a more comforting voice. He was proud of the younger cat for being able to recognize that...he certainly wouldn't have been able to on his first day of training. "If you ever, ever see one, do not try to attack it. Get help. Understood?" Obsidiansky asked. His voice was stern, but only to get his point across. He didn't mean to sound fierce in order to scare the apprentice or get something he wanted, but he wanted to make sure that Rainpaw understood the severity of what these animals could do. He had seen a cat get ripped apart by a fox before, and the memory had stuck with him. He didn't want the same to happen to his apprentice. Despite what had happened at the Breezerock, Obsidiansky liked Rainpaw. He knew the cat was hurting, he just...couldn't quite figure out why. It seemed to him he had heard a cat by that name before- no, that had been too long ago, there was no way that this could be the same cat. And yet, there was a certain resemblance between the two...

"Ah. Sounds like the two of you are- or were- pretty close. No matter what happened on the Breezerock, you need to go to her and talk to her. I'm sure she feels bad," Obsidiansky mewed, and then it seemed as though a light had turned on in his mind as Rainpaw looked at him. There was no doubt now. He was sure of who the new apprentice's parents were, but... he didn't know whether he should tell the tom or not. He deserves to know. He's barely older then a kit! You would have wanted to know if he were your age too. Well yes, but- No buts. Obsidiansky's mind seemed to be arguing with him, and he lashed his tail finally before turning to Rainpaw. "It's not the best story." He warned, although he had already made up his mind to tell the tom what had happened to his family. "Your mother was Ashstorm- she was quite the warrior. We were friends. When she had you, I was proud...but surprised. I didn't know who the father was, she- she never told me. She had been seeing a loner before, she trusted me with telling me that much, and I assume he must have been your father. She- she killed a queen. Because she thought the queen would harm you. She was very protective of you, because you hadn't opened your eyes until almost two moons and you... you couldn't smell. Everyone thought you wouldn't survive. Ashstorm was exiled- or at least, she was supposed to be. But she wouldn't leave you. And she wouldn't take you with her. So she was...she was killed." Obsidiansky lowered his head, his voice becoming rougher as he spoke. He could still remember Ashtorm, and he missed the fierce warrior...though he hadn't agreed with her actions. He hoped Rainpaw would turn out to make better choices then his mother had, for however good of friends they had been, however good of friends he and Rainpaw might turn out to be...he wouldn't be able to protect the tom from being punished if he were to do something wrong.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 18th, 2017, 12:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Fighting. He sighed internally. Combat wasn't his strength,hunting was. he was silent on his paws and fast across the moor,his pelt blending in both in snow and dirt. his body was flexible and thin,good for dashing across the moor with twists and turns that the prey would chose to take. He had good claws,good for gripping the grass as he would run. Redpaw liked to run across the moor with him...he was always clumsy and because of that they never caught anything but,it was the memory he enjoyed. he could remember how soft his fur was against him and Red would have his head tucked under his chin,the loud purrs in the air. Snapping him out of his daze,he felt batts to his face which made his yellow eyes go into slits at the interruption of his memory. before he knew it the warrior had pinned him,his paws were settled into his back and his weight was ontop of him. The apprentice glared up at him,his eyes were still in slits not in aggravation to his mentor-but in aggravation that he knew those were memories and not the real thing. He swore it was real. His ear twitched at the question,"I would twist my body from your grasp,careful to not expose my stomach." his tone was emotionless,not happy nor sad. he wanted to forget,he wanted to focus on what was happening in front of him. He wanted to try his best,and he already felt like he was filing at rule number two. None of those inner emotions showed on the outside unless his mentor was some mind reader or paid close attention to details (and he meant,very close). He just wanted to be his best.
{I like how he said that this was his special move, and all he did was bat his apprentice in the face and lay on him XD }
Sleepingcloud let out a laugh, and nodded, proud that his apprentice understood what to do, proud that he kept a level head, though Mudpaw was just training at the moment, and he probably knew that the warrior wouldn't hurt him in any way. "Okay, so try and free yourself." he said, challenge evident in his voice, he didn't want Mudpaw to feel like everything was going to be easy, he was going to challenge the apprentice as much as he possibly could. The warrior's fur was sticking to his legs, wet and ragged from the jog over to the Training Moor, he hoped that none of it was getting on the younger tom, though it probably was. A question popped up in his mind, "how much did your previous mentor teach you? I know you're about to become a warrior, and I'm not sure where exactly you're at." he said, his tail tip flicked and his whiskers quivered, though it was probably a sensitive topic, he needed to know if he wanted to teach his apprentice correctly, as well as efficiently.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 18th, 2017, 01:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{I like how he said that this was his special move, and all he did was bat his apprentice in the face and lay on him XD }
Sleepingcloud let out a laugh, and nodded, proud that his apprentice understood what to do, proud that he kept a level head, though Mudpaw was just training at the moment, and he probably knew that the warrior wouldn't hurt him in any way. "Okay, so try and free yourself." he said, challenge evident in his voice, he didn't want Mudpaw to feel like everything was going to be easy, he was going to challenge the apprentice as much as he possibly could. The warrior's fur was sticking to his legs, wet and ragged from the jog over to the Training Moor, he hoped that none of it was getting on the younger tom, though it probably was. A question popped up in his mind, "how much did your previous mentor teach you? I know you're about to become a warrior, and I'm not sure where exactly you're at." he said, his tail tip flicked and his whiskers quivered, though it was probably a sensitive topic, he needed to know if he wanted to teach his apprentice correctly, as well as efficiently.
It wasn't his day,Mudpaw had decided. He decided that the memories of Redpaw would flood his brain and probably consume him. At the mention of his mentor it didn't make him feel any better,so in a quick motion he twisted his body,digging his claws in the dirt the do so and release himself from his mentors grasp with a huff. He whipped around to face him,his tail slightly lashing. His eyes were still in slits,as he huffed out bits of air which could be seen in the leaf-bare weather,"She taught me mainly hunting moves and some combat moves. I'm more skilled at hunting if I were to be honest." his voice was not rude but it was curt and short. he remained calm,though it felt as if he were having a hard time doing so. He wanted to just run away and go to his soft nest..Redpaws nest was still next to his,though he never used it often due to how often they shared a nest. He needed,no,wanted to stop thinking about his past friend,but it was hard after his death was so recent.
Old February 18th, 2017, 02:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar rolled his eyes, and cuffed his sister over the ears, hard enough to show he was trying to knock some sense into her. "You need a love life just as much as you believe I do," he replied, emphasizing the 'you'. He honestly didn't want to get involved in anything that could distract him in that moment. He had other things to worry about. Kits especially were on the bottom of the list, he didn't have time for them and he knew that if he ever became a father, he'd want to spend as much time as possible with them. Although he's gonna deny Sagewhisker had his kits xD Ironic. Now a mate, well he didn't want a she-cat thinking he put the clan above her... although he knew he would.... but that wasn't the point. Blazingstar brought himself out of his thoughts when his sister brought up her illness again. He gave a small huff and eyed her down, knowing just how much power he had over her now. "Well as your leader, I'm telling you to see Surgestorm about it. Colds turn into greencough if you're not careful, think of the clan," he fretted, making sure his voice was stern when he told Emberdust what to do. The ginger tom-cat shook his head a bit and focused on the task at hand again. For a while a silence drew between the two, but once more, Emberdust was insisting on his love life. "Nope!" he replied, although deep down there was a little secret he'd been denying. "Sagewhisker was my priority, but since we're done and since I had only just begun to get over her, I've no feelings for any cat," he stated. His voice was a little more carefree this time, although he hoped his explanation would hush her questions for a bit. Blazingstar knew he'd do fine with just him and the deputy he would pick. Sure, he had someone in mind, but he wouldn't let Emberdust know. Not when she set herself up for a perfect moment of teasing. Blazingstar let out a playful gasp and allowed his voice to show all his teasing. "You're hardly a warrior yourself! You sound like the cats you just described!" he bumped into her side, giving her a small shove. "You're still a newbie warrior, you could never beat me!" he continued on, quickening his pace and giving her a friendly smile.
{This is so late I'm trash I'm sorry}
Emberdust snorted at his statement, she didn't need a lovelife, she didn't have piles and piles of stress dropped on her shoulders, she didn't need someone, she had herself, and it was her job to make sure her siblings had someone other than her and the rest of the family. She cared deeply for her family, and only wanted the best for them, and her studies of other cats showed that cats who have mates live happier, and she wanted nothing but happiness for her family "I don't need someone, I've got you, mom, dad, Aspenblaze, Scorchpaw, and Brightpaw. Besides no one would be the perfect match for me, I'm special." She joked, her tail flicking back and fourth as she said it, she was back to her usual self, or well, her happy self. Upon her brothers order she gave him a grin "Hmm so, that's an order? Interesting, considering the fact that I am much, much more intelligent than you, but, I guess since you're the leader now, i'll just...oh wait you're also my brother so you're order has been declined." she purred, but quickly recoiled once he mentioned her age, and her speech patterns, amusement flared in her honey hues.
Emberdust flicked her ear and followed after her brother, a little skip in her step, Blazingstar wasn't the only one who needed to get his mind off of the all the events that have been happening lately, it felt nice, to let loose, it felt nice not to be arguing with someone for once, trying to prove herself, giving out facts to everyone that seemed she wasn't intelligent. She hopped up next to her brother and playfully pushed him back, a smug grin plastered on her maw "huh, is that so? Well I guess I'd better step up my game, but if I did that I'd be even better than you...oh whoops that's right, that already happned." she laughed playfully, she knew that he wouldn't take it to heart, he was playful and a jokester at heart. She hopped forward, a step or two ahead of her sibling, they were out here to hunt, but nothing was out, nothing to catch, nothing to kill and eat. Her step slowed and she let out another cough, this one was bone rattling, it hurt her a lot, too much, maybe he was right, Emberdust should go talk to Surgestorm, something was wrong, and it was nothing she could fix by herself, in all honesty it scared her, something she couldn't control. She shook her head to get rid of the awful thoughts, she wasn't out here to focus on her problems, she had her brother to worry about "Well...what if I showed you to someone? You two could get to know each other, and who knows, c'mon you've gotta at least try it, or are you too scared?" she challenged, the gleam of excitement flared in her hues, if there was anything she loved more than intellectual debates, it was challenges of any kind.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 18th, 2017, 08:32 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Leopardpaw woke up from her sleep and smiled as she saw Surgestorm. "Hey, Surgestorm!" she purred to the black tom. She rose out from her nest and padded to him, her walk less limpy and less pained. Her paw had healed, finally. Now she could go and run with Moonkit. Wait, no Moonpaw. Finally the kit has her ceremony, and they could train together in the moors. She walked up and sat next to him. "Mind if I help, Surge?" she asked.
Surgestorm offered a wide smile to Leopardpaw as she walked seemingly easily over to him. He stepped backward eagarly to make room for her at her offer to help, speaking as he did so; "Only if you let me at that paw of yours while you sort," He meowed, assuming apprentice knew enough to match the herbs to the right piles by now: besides, being organized wasn't his thing, he'd be fine even if the herbs were mixed into one giant pile. The medicine cat bent down and began to unwrap the makeshift cast covering her paw, turning away from his herbs to do so. However, he paused and sat back up straight at a familiar voice.

Quote:
"Surgestorm!" came the cry of Moonpaw as the she-cat pushed her way through the den, radiating with excitement as she made her way into her uncle's den. Usually, she was a quiet and withdrawn she-cat, but after having her ceremony and first training session with Winterwisp, she felt as though she walked amongst the clouds and stars. The depths of her blue eyes shown with anticipation as she searched for her uncle to share the news with him. A pang of guilt hit her heart as she realized that she hadn't come to visit him since her and Leopardpaw helped with the den, and it flashed across her face. She made a mental note to stop by and lend a paw here and there to her uncle, since she knew he currently had no apprentice to help with the more tedious duties that she loved to do anyways.

Spotting the medicine cat standing over a new bundle of herbs, the young feline momentarily forgot her excitement and hurried over, eyes wide as she took in the blessed sight of fresh herbs. "Oh my!" Moonpaw gasped, slapping her tail of her mouth in surprise. "Where in StarClan's name did you find these? I thought the frost had all but killed the remaining herbs?" She looked up to look at Surgestorm, curiosity prickling under her pelt as she racked her brain as to where this could've been. She'd gotten to explore a bit of the territory since being named a 'paw, but although most of the snow was disappearing, frost still coated most of the plant life throughout the moors.

As Moonpaw waited for Surgestorm to answer, she caught sight of her good friend Leopardpaw on the other side of him. "You're walking!" she cried, taking a sideways step to look at her past her uncle, happiness lighting up her gaze. She bounced over and studied the healing paw carefully. "Looks like that comfrey worked! And I'm sure the poppyseeds took away most of the healing pains," she examined, grasping Leopardpaw's newly healed forepaw with her own in a gentle touch, her brow furrowed in concentration. After a moment, she looked up and gave a huge grin to her new denmate. "I'd be careful with it the next few days to be sure, but it looks like you should be all good to start a very light run, is that right Surgestorm?" Moonpaw cast a glance over at her uncle who stood behind her and off to the side, still near the herbs.
Surgestorm turned to Moonpaw with a wide smile as she eagarly entered the den, instantly making it seem as if the small space of his den had suddenly become brighter and more entertaining. That was part of the reason he loved his niece, she always lit up his life. The young she-cat really was a moon to Surgestorm; lighting up his life like the moon lights up the night. "There's my precious, favorite, and apprenticed niece!" He exclaimed in response to her calling of his name. The medicine cat had watched her ceremony, but hadn't had a chance to talk to her before she was whicked away by her friends and mentor.

The medicine cat easily kept up with the conversation, switching from topc to topic with the ease that only a hyper cat could do. "Oh," He gestured vaguely in the direction his secret place was, trying to think up an excuse. However, after a moment he realized there was no reason he'd have to keep it from her. "I'll you about it later. You won't believe the story I have," He laughed, his yellow eyes bright with happiness. The medicine cat paused, taking a moment to appreciate the fact that life was this good at the moment. After such a long period of terror and unhappiness from the evil era, this was basically bliss.

He turned to look on as Moonpaw eagarly greeted Leopardpaw, staying quiet for a few moments. However, he spoke up when it was indicated that he should. "Yup, its all thanks to your hardwork Leopardpaw," He meowed. "Your physical therapy has turned up great results. In fact, you can probably walk around without a cast on now, if you promise to be careful." The medicine cat sat back and looked at the two proudly, puffing out his chest. "I'm so proud," He meowed. "Of both of you."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread