Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old October 21st, 2017, 01:20 PM
The hype seems legit...

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Hunter x hunter rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Kay smirked "if my ship Gonate sails before Rekay then u... have to buy me something I want and if Rekay sails first I get you something." she then looked at the auction door. she looked at Kate "shake on it?" she asked holding her hand out
"I don't even love him!" She lied.[/QUOTE]
Kay rolled her eyes "deal or no deal my arms getting tired" she complained
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
"I don't even love him!" She lied.
Kay rolled her eyes "deal or no deal my arms getting tired" she complained[/QUOTE]
She sighed."Fine.Just for the reward though." She said.
-meanwhile-
Lizzeth watched them from above.Not even a assassin or a highly skilled murderer could sense them,aka,the spiders.She pulled out a object that looked about like a phone,but had two wires just barley noticeable sticking out.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:54 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
Kay rolled her eyes "deal or no deal my arms getting tired" she complained
-meanwhile-
Lizzeth watched them from above.Not even a assassin or a highly skilled murderer could sense them,aka,the spiders.She pulled out a object that looked about like a phone,but had two wires just barley noticeable sticking out.[/QUOTE]
(I'm going to give Lizzeth a friend in 3 2 1) her owl (yes owl) was beside her he was very loyal and named Walker he had a nen ability of speaking through the mind 'what now' he mentally asked his master
--------
the girls shook hands and walked into the auction sitting down when they noticed well Kay noticed Max she had wide eyes and frozen with fear and embarrassment
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
-meanwhile-
Lizzeth watched them from above.Not even a assassin or a highly skilled murderer could sense them,aka,the spiders.She pulled out a object that looked about like a phone,but had two wires just barley noticeable sticking out.
(I'm going to give Lizzeth a friend in 3 2 1) her owl (yes owl) was beside her he was very loyal and named Walker he had a nen ability of speaking through the mind 'what now' he mentally asked his master
--------
the girls shook hands and walked into the auction sitting down when they noticed well Kay noticed Max she had wide eyes and frozen with fear and embarrassment[/QUOTE]
(Lizzeth can manipulate peeps by the way)
Lizzeth smiled."I think it would be fun to manipulate one of them,or one of there friends." She said,standing up and hiding her spider tatto."But first we need to get in and wait for the signal." She said,jumping off of the roof and walking in.
---
Kate looked at her."What's wrong!" She asked,and then she spotted max.That was the only one of the spiders she knew what they looked like,because Kay had known her,but she was unaware of the other phantom troup members inside of the building.

Old October 21st, 2017, 03:09 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
--------
the girls shook hands and walked into the auction sitting down when they noticed well Kay noticed Max she had wide eyes and frozen with fear and embarrassment
Lizzeth smiled."I think it would be fun to manipulate one of them,or one of there friends." She said,standing up and hiding her spider tatto."But first we need to get in and wait for the signal." She said,jumping off of the roof and walking in.
---
Kate looked at her."What's wrong!" She asked,and then she spotted max.That was the only one of the spiders she knew what they looked like,because Kay had known her,but she was unaware of the other phantom troup members inside of the building.[/QUOTE]

The owl followed its master
```````````````````
kay started walking towards Max giving the money to Kate so she can keep bidding. Max noticed Kay first "hey doll" Kay rolled her eyes pouting "yo" she muttered
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:12 PM

Quote:
---
Kate looked at her."What's wrong!" She asked,and then she spotted max.That was the only one of the spiders she knew what they looked like,because Kay had known her,but she was unaware of the other phantom troup members inside of the building.
```````````````````
kay started walking towards Max giving the money to Kate so she can keep bidding. Max noticed Kay first "hey doll" Kay rolled her eyes pouting "yo" she muttered[/QUOTE]
"What do you want?" Kate snapped.She wanted to kill him on the spot,but didn't want to make a scene.

Old October 21st, 2017, 03:26 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
```````````````````
kay started walking towards Max giving the money to Kate so she can keep bidding. Max noticed Kay first "hey doll" Kay rolled her eyes pouting "yo" she muttered
"What do you want?" Kate snapped.She wanted to kill him on the spot,but didn't want to make a scene.[/QUOTE]
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:31 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
"What do you want?" Kate snapped.She wanted to kill him on the spot,but didn't want to make a scene.
[/QUOTE]
"hey, chill I'm just following orders" he smiled his eyes landing on Kay "miss me?" he smiled Kay laughed sarcastically "yip I'm going to miss the guy whos trying to kill me nice try." he rolled his eyes and muttered so no one could hear except Kate because drama "not like I have a choice."
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:45 PM

"hey, chill I'm just following orders" he smiled his eyes landing on Kay "miss me?" he smiled Kay laughed sarcastically "yip I'm going to miss the guy whos trying to kill me nice try." he rolled his eyes and muttered so no one could hear except Kate because drama "not like I have a choice."[/QUOTE]
" Yhea but you could Atleast leave!" She whisper shouted.

Old October 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
"hey, chill I'm just following orders" he smiled his eyes landing on Kay "miss me?" he smiled Kay laughed sarcastically "yip I'm going to miss the guy whos trying to kill me nice try." he rolled his eyes and muttered so no one could hear except Kate because drama "not like I have a choice."
" Yhea but you could Atleast leave!" She whisper shouted.[/QUOTE]
he laughed "I'm here for the boss okay" Kay nodded gawd his charm was unforgettable wait no way she couldn't still have feelings even as a friend for this scum she grabbed Kate and walked them to their seats