by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:13 PM

Old December 18th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default The War Zone Dogs

Click [here] to keep up with what's going on in the pack!!
To apply, post [here]

Rivals
Contact me to be added
Apocalypse Pack

---

High Ranks:
Alpha Male- Bullet
Alpha Female- Chosen through RP
Beta Male- Cronos
Beta Female- Reserved for Aziz when ready to accept the rank
Delta(2/3)- Folium, Noctiuagus
Zeta(1/1)- Killer
Healers(3/3)- Kaia, Clance, Akiya(in training)
Lead Hunter(1/1)- Isla

Mid Ranks:
Sigma(2/3)- Oskar, Barley
Lead Scout(1/1)- Peach
Scouts(unlimited)- Marie, Jovie, Nessie
Hunters(unlimited)- Celeri, Nuit
Warriors(unlimited)- Pine, Aziz, Blackhawk, Blade, Kaloni, Duke, Sable

Lower Ranks:
Pup Sitters(0/3)- NEEDED
Pups(unlimited)- Everest, Dakota, Redstep
Subordinates(unlimited)- Lady Ophelia, Tiger
Omegas(unlimited)- Dusk

Matching symbol colors means they share one of the following relations:
♥ = mates
☼ = love interests
• = family
► = enemies

---

Everyone has evaccuated.
People are scarce to come by, however the bombing hasn't stopped. It's not as often as it used to be, but most buildings have been ruined. Everything's run down.
Nature has started to take it back over, the pack runs into many wild animals. Most of the time, the animals are viewed as prey, however you do get those large predators that wreck havoc on the pack's life.
The water is hard to come by and when you do find it, it doesn't taste good, but you've grown accustomed to it. It's better than nothing.
When you do hear the planes coming overhead, you rush for cover and pray your shelter doesn't get hit. Even if it doesn't, normally you move on with the pack.
It's not easy here.
You're always dirty, you're always hot during the day and you almost freeze at night.
The dogs can be aggressive to each other, but the pack has learned they need to work together to survive.
The question is... can you make it?

do not apply here!
do not post here if your form hasn't been accepted yet!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 14th, 2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 06:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Hexict @Silentshade @Mystic

[starter]

The roaring had just come to a halt as the planes flew further away from their home. He was panting, his brown hues peering out of the darkness from the shelter he took cover in. It wasn't much. It was just a broken down shack at this point, but it was better than being exposed to the flying debris. Slowly, the alpha -- Bullet -- crept out of his hiding spot, his gaze never leaving the sky. Immediately, his ebony coat soaked in the sunlight. The vest around his chest didn't help either, it kept the heat against his body and it was uncomfortable, but he refused to take it off. This increased his panting rate, saliva dripping from the tip of his tongue.

"All clear!" he barked, once the planes were totally out of sight. The German Shepard then padded towards their main source of water. It was a rather large puddle, bound to last them a few more days if it failed to rain again. He bent forward and took a few laps of the disgusting tasting water. Bullet was acquainted to the taste at this point, but his nose still cringed in disgust. Once finished, he turned to look around, noting the places his group were creeping out of. That was the first time the planes came over in about two weeks. He was hoping it was two more before it happened again.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 21st, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:02 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[starter]

The roaring had just come to a halt as the planes flew further away from their home. He was panting, his brown hues peering out of the darkness from the shelter he took cover in. It wasn't much. It was just a broken down shack at this point, but it was better than being exposed to the flying debris. Slowly, the alpha -- Bullet -- crept out of his hiding spot, his gaze never leaving the sky. Immediately, his ebony coat soaked in the sunlight. The vest around his chest didn't help either, it kept the heat against his body and it was uncomfortable, but he refused to take it off. This increased his panting rate, saliva dripping from the tip of his tongue.

"All clear!" he barked, once the planes were totally out of sight. The German Shepard then padded towards their main source of water. It was a rather large puddle, bound to last them a few more days if it failed to rain again. He bent forward and took a few laps of the disgusting tasting water. Bullet was acquainted to the taste at this point, but his nose still cringed in disgust. Once finished, he turned to look around, noting the places his group were creeping out of. That was the first time the planes came over in about two weeks. He was hoping it was two more before it happened again.

Isla, hiding in a deep ditch, a little tight but managed to fit in, slowly padded out, she looked around, ``Phew, That was close.`` She sighed in relief and padded over to Bullet, ``We'll need more rain soon, this big puddle won't last long.`` Isla pointed out sadly.

Pine padded out of a deep, hidden bush. He looked around and saw Isla with Bullet, he sighed in relief and looked up at the sky, making sure the planes were gone.

sorry writers block.

Last edited by Mystic; December 21st, 2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:26 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Cronos walked out as soon as the all-clear had been given. His brown eyes focused on the large puddle in front of him, but he didn't move forward to drink from it. Rather, he waited for the others to drink before he would sate his own thirst. The large German Shepherd looked over at Bullet for a moment, the dog silently observing his superior before searching the area for the one dog in the entire pack he remotely cared for more than anyone else, of whom he just considered to be co-workers. Aziz meant quite a bit to the silent, stern dog; she stirred emotions from deep within him that he hadn't felt in such a long time. Not seeing her yet, worry began to slowly rise up from the pit of his stomach, although he didn't say a word or let the concern show on his impassive face. He turned back to watch the dogs of the pack carefully, not making a sound as he kept a watchful eye out for any humans, planes, or rabid dogs that may have lived in this area before they arrived. Cronos kept up his guard, not daring to relax. Not yet. He began to walk around the puddle, keeping about a foot away from the already filthy water- he didn't need to put his dusty, contaminated paws into the only source of water the pack had. It would only serve to heighten the chance of sickness and infection. He was simply patrolling the area in a silent watch, ready to alert the pack of any dangers that may pop up.

Cronos wasn't a perfect dog by any means. Despite being in his prime, just old enough to not be considered a pup but hardly heading into the age range of elders, he walked with a noticeable limp. His left eye was pale in color compared to the other, almost blind in that eye. A long, ugly scar ran over that very eye, stretching from the center of his forehead to the back of his lower jaw on the left side permanently giving him a frightening look. He was flawed, but he was also strong. A furious fighter, raised and bred specifically for illegal dogfighting as evidenced by the interesting earring looping around his tattered right ear. The German Shepherd stopped on the other side of the puddle, sniffing the air before continuing on his silent patrol. Despite being a beta, the dog was restless and couldn't relax unless he was certain that everyone was safe, fed, and had their water. He couldn't stand the idea of sitting idly by, enjoying the luxuries of being a high rank while the mid and lower ranks waited to be able to eat or drink. After all, this was a world where death and sickness was lying just around the corner in wait. The pack was weak and small as it was; Cronos wasn't going to be the cause of any more deaths if he could help it. He grimaced slightly upon thinking of some of the lives he had to take because of his duty to his pack. He shook his head and finished his patrol, finally allowing himself to drink from the stagnant, dirty water.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

[starter]

Diego slowly pulled his large and slender body out of the dank hole he had hidden in. He hated when the planes flew over, in fact, he hated it all. He trotted over to the water supply, and wrinkled his nose at the foulness of it. he took only a few laps, not only because it was so awful, but also to try to make it last longer. "I hope it rains soon, we're bound to need it," he sighed. All hope was lost to him , nothing was safe, not anymore, but he could at least have the certainty of water, if not for a few more nights of not worrying about that. He hated to worry, it made him feel like a pup all over again, but then all again all he had to worry about when he was a pup was if his mother would bring him a nice piece of meat or not. Oh if only to find a rabbit... then my world wouldn't feel so bad. He thought dully. He meant it too, no time for joking.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:15 AM
The Madness King

Killer steps out looking at the sky “ come on my friends! A little Rain is the perfect opportunity for a kill!” He Says happily with a wagging tail, Aziz was right by Killer laughing softly when her brother spoke however her mind was somewhere else and her eyes was set on Cronos who seemed to look worried for some reason and that worried her.
For some reason recently she’s been feeling attached to Cronos or should she said.. found herself feeling something... warm towards the male and even killer has seen it and even teases her about it... is something like love truly for her.

Aziz began to walk up to Cronos, with a soft smile on her face as she begins to sit by him. “ what’s wrong my friend? Seems like you’re worrying about something?” She asks in her soft soothing voice as she looks at him already getting a bit lost in his eyes only to look away suddenly feeling her pelt heat up a bit. “ .... you know Killer is will be busy with the alphas today... would you like to hang out for a while? Of course only if you want to.” She says a bit shyly which was rare for the usual outgoing dog she was. @Rubinaito

Killer walks up to bullet “ my lord. What now? Do we go find some food or perhaps find a resting place. I could smell other dogs nearby... though they won’t be a problem with us. My lord” he says with a slight bow and a dark smile on his face. His tail was even wagging a bit at the excitement of what’s to come or to what he thinks is coming
@Suspiciousmindz
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Dusk crept out from under a small opening created by the fall of stones,some of it giving in as she wriggled out.She looked at the water longingly, but was afraid if she went to close,the other thirsty dogs would drive her away.The small black dog shook some dust from her fur,but knew it was no good.She could never truly be clean living in a place like this.She walked around the outskirts of the pack dogs,glancing again at the water.She took a deep breath and crept to it,staying low to the ground and hoping not to be noticed.When she reached the water,she lapped up a few thirsty gulps and backed away,turning around and sitting in the back of camp.'If only I hadn't went hunting without her,then I wouldn't have to rely on these dogs for survival,even if I only get the scraps.' she thought,watching the dogs around her.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:54 PM
Just A Fossil

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Silentshade @Mystic

Bullet's attention was drawn away from the hiding spots the moment his gaze rested on his friends ebony fur. The fae was his companion since a few months ago and somehow, the brute had come to favor her. Enough of that, his gaze settled on Diego first. The first canine to meet him to the small pool of water before he looked at Isla, who happened to repeat what Diego just said. "Agreed," he replied curtly, his gaze shifting to another canine now. This time, it was his Zeta, Killer. Despite the dog's age, he acted maturely enough and seemed loyal enough that he earned his rank young. Now, Bullet simply hoped the power wouldn't go to his head, he had no problem putting the dog back into place. Killer didn't have much power other than training the warriors well and leading the pack into war if need be. Hopefully that day never came. My lord. The nickname rang in his head for a moment before he gave himself a hardy shake. That was one of the few names the brute had gotten adjusted to since becoming an alpha. He could care less for the nicknames and gave up trying to convince his pack to call him Bullet. Whatever they called him, was up to them. "The planes mark that we need to find a new home. Maybe not so far this time. So we shall do that. However, Isla, you will have to take the hunters and find food, we're in need of it," he spoke rather monotone as his gaze shifted between the dogs, before his dome shifted towards the canines still appearing.

@Swiftheart
Marie rose from her hiding spot the moment she heard Bullet's call. Her long, ebony fur was dirtied from the rubble she found shelter in. Slowly, she padded up beside her brotherly figure. When she grew closer, she realized he was talking to Killer and averted her path to a few feet away from him. She stood by the puddle, lapping at the water just as most of the other dogs had before sitting herself down and staring at her reflection. She knew Bullet was going to send her to find a new place to live, being the only scout right now, she was in charge of all that. So Marie took her rest while she could, listening, waiting, just absorbing her surroundings.
The one thing she did notice was the omega coming a taking a few gulps of water before rushing away. Now, Marie did have some care left in her heart so she gave a few low barks in Dusk's direction hoping to catch her attention. Assuming she did, the flat-coated retriever beckoned the omega back towards the puddle. Here was the catch to all this. Marie was one of the few who could get away with this act. She was Bullet's closest friend and she knew she wouldn't get in trouble. The pack knew for that matter.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 22nd, 2017 at 02:00 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:55 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Mistake shakily stepped towards the dirty puddle, lapping at the water despite the pain it caused her torn at muzzle. She glanced around worriedly wondering where Storm was before catching a whiff of the young hunter. Only a few moments after she smelled her son, he appeared from behind some wreckage, carefully making his way around debris with what looked like a possum in his jaws.
Storm set the possum down near the pack, growling, "This was all I could find today..." He trailed off, tail wagging slowly. Something strange about Storm was that he never wagged his tail when he was happy; only when he was deep in thought. "I suppose I could try again later, but I'd have to search farther, the prey is starting to deplete in this area..." He was obviously trying to figure out the best course of action, eyes flickering from dog to dog, calculating how much food they'd need o survive, and how much food they'd need to thrive. That was his goal after all; make sure the pack thrives.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old December 22nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Silentshade @Msytic

Bullet's attention was drawn away from the hiding spots the moment his gaze rested on his friends ebony fur. The fae was his companion since a few months ago and somehow, the brute had come to favor her. Enough of that, his gaze settled on Diego first. The first canine to meet him to the small pool of water before he looked at Isla, who happened to repeat what Diego just said. "Agreed," he replied curtly, his gaze shifting to another canine now. This time, it was his Zeta, Killer. Despite the dog's age, he acted maturely enough and seemed loyal enough that he earned his rank young. Now, Bullet simply hoped the power wouldn't go to his head, he had no problem putting the dog back into place. Killer didn't have much power other than training the warriors well and leading the pack into war if need be. Hopefully that day never came. My lord. The nickname rang in his head for a moment before he gave himself a hardy shake. That was one of the few names the brute had gotten adjusted to since becoming an alpha. He could care less for the nicknames and gave up trying to convince his pack to call him Bullet. Whatever they called him, was up to them. "The planes mark that we need to find a new home. Maybe not so far this time. So we shall do that. However, Isla, you will have to take the hunters and find food, we're in need of it," he spoke rather monotone as his gaze shifted between the dogs, before his dome shifted towards the canines still appearing.

@Swiftheart
Marie rose from her hiding spot the moment she heard Bullet's call. Her long, ebony fur was dirtied from the rubble she found shelter in. Slowly, she padded up beside her brotherly figure. When she grew closer, she realized he was talking to Killer and averted her path to a few feet away from him. She stood by the puddle, lapping at the water just as most of the other dogs had before sitting herself down and staring at her reflection. She knew Bullet was going to send her to find a new place to live, being the only scout right now, she was in charge of all that. So Marie took her rest while she could, listening, waiting, just absorbing her surroundings.
The one thing she did notice was the omega coming a taking a few gulps of water before rushing away. Now, Marie did have some care left in her heart so she gave a few low barks in Dusk's direction hoping to catch her attention. Assuming she did, the flat-coated retriever beckoned the omega back towards the puddle. Here was the catch to all this. Marie was one of the few who could get away with this act. She was Bullet's closest friend and she knew she wouldn't get in trouble. The pack knew for that matter.

Killer nods slowly “ as you wish my lord. One question though...” he says calmly with a rather calm but dark gaze. “ ... would you like for me to go with her? I understand she’s a strong warrior and truly she is when you respect her like that. But just to be sure may I go with them? Just for protection of course nothing more” he says while look at Isla with a rather dark look. “ ..... I know she’s strong and good at what she does. But those dogs worry me and I have much experience in dogs around here.... but Aziz shall stay here along with the rest of the warriors. I’ll need to ensure they won’t be that big of a problem and I don’t want your warriors to get hurt over something that may be small. So if I may... “ he trails off watching his alpha awaiting his answer or order. His eyes however held a dangerous glow as if he was planning something.... something for the other dogs of course.