Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old February 24th, 2017, 07:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Obsidiansky

Name: Obsidiansky
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Friendly: Obsidiansky is friendly. This tom would make friends with any cat who crossed his path, as long as they would put up with him. Obsidiansky loves to take care of his friends, whether they want it or not...which can sometimes result in him being rejected, since this can come across as a little overbearing at times. Thankfully, Obsidiansky isn't too friendly all the time...otherwise he would become hard to deal with.
Caring: Obsidiansky is caring. This tom cares about his clanmates, his friends, his family...pretty much everyone, even cats outside the Clans. When he was younger he used to feel bad for them, but now he mainly realizes that they choose their own lives and that he can't help everyone. Obsidiansky is a little over cautious when it comes to choosing what to say to different friends/family members, but he's pretty good at figuring out what the right thing to say at the right time would be.
Comedian: Obsidiansky is quite the comedian. He'll do anything just to hear another cat laugh, although this goofy side to his personality can cause him to be pegged as a foolish cat. However, Obsidiansky is anything but foolish... despite what his personality might say about him, this one part of it does not define all of who he is and who he could be. Obsidiansky knows that he could become a great warrior...but of course, he's not quite sure when or how this could happen, or if it ever will.
Outgoing: Obsidiansky is outgoing. This tom will go way out of his way to make a friend, and he is always very cheerful when he does. He's thankful to have friends, and especially good friends who are willing to stand by him. However, for those who don't want to stand by him, Obsidiansky can respect their views and decisions and sort of back off. He's fairly good at telling the right type from the wrong; though, as all young warriors...not always. Sometimes he makes mistakes, which he's okay with...but he always feels like he's silently being judged when he does this.
Intelligent: Obsidiansky is intelligent. Despite his comedic nature and how he seems to always want to fool around, he is quite the sharp-minded tom. He makes unconcious observations about everyone, and is quite observant when gathering information about them. It's hard to tell when he's being serious, however... something that makes him frustrated is when he really means something and no one will take him seriously. He knows that he has a good mind, but it doesn't seem as though anyone else knows- or cares- that he does, which only frustrates him more.
Determined: Obsidiansky is determined. Determined to prove himself, determined to be a good friend, determined to be a good warrior, determined to make his mark. These goals may seem unrealistic to any other cat, but for Obsidiansky, nothing is impossible. He believes that WindClan is a strong Clan who has been underestimated, but that they could be stronger. The thought of another Evil Era terrifies him, although he is determined to be ready for it when it comes. Overall, Obsidiansky may have unrealistic goals, but at least he believes that he can make those goals.
Loyal: Obsidiansky is almost annoyingly loyal. He will never betray his Clan, or his friends. He's afraid to make friends in other Clans, for fear that he may later have to choose between them and break either one rule or another. Not wanting to do this, Obsidiansky just stays away from this possibility altogether...although perhaps not in the best way possible. However, he's willing to bend this rule in order to meet cats at the Gathering or if he runs into another cat at the border, but he will not pursue an actual friendship with them at any time. No matter the circumstance.
Honest: Obsidiansky is a very honest young warrior. He doesn't like lies, or deception...and he certainly doesn't practice either. Everyone has something to hide, in his words...even him. But if he were asked about it, he would definitely confess to what's going on. Otherwise he continues to keep it a secret, knowing that as long as no one asks to know, he's not lying to them. If it were something that would endanger himself, his Clan, or anyone else, well...that would be different. But this is a personal matter, and Obsidiansky believes in keeping privacy for as long as you can. You never know how long you'll have it- it could be gone the next day.
Listener: Obsidiansky is quite the good listener. He loves to sit and sort out problems with his friends, but if they would prefer to be left alone, he will leave them alone. However, he won't give up- just momentarily give them a break before he revisits the issue. This can make him unappealing or annoying to some cats, but it also makes him a problem-solver which is technically a good thing. At least, Obsidiansky thinks so.
Protective: Obsidiansky is protective. Towards his whole Clan, as a matter of fact. He rarely will choose one cat to assign himself as a bodyguard to, but the moment that he does, it seems as though everyone turns against him. Because of this, Obsidiansky tends to be a little more careful when he chooses who he acts protective in front of, and most of the time he will protect cats who are willing to accept him for it.
Respectful: Obsidiansky is very respectful to those who he believes deserve it. Respect is something that is gradually earned. Not all leaders deserve respect, although Obsidiansky is willing to be polite to all of his clanmates. However, he does not believe that all cats in the Clans deserve the respect that they think they do. With the Evil Era over, and things going back to normal, Obsidiansky is grateful for a leader who will be able to soon learn what is required and hopefully have a deputy to help.
Responsible: Obsidiansky, despite his comedic attitude at times and others his way too protective, or way too friendly attitude, is responsible. If you give him something to do he will make sure it is done, no questions asked. He doesn't slack on his responsibilites as a warrior, although he knows they aren't exactly the glamor he had been imagining as an apprentice.
Guarded: Now that we've met one side of Obsidiansky, the side that he chooses to show every day in his public life, let's see the private side to him. Obsidiansky is quite guarded in his emotions and feelings, and he doesn't allow just anything to slip from his maw. But why? Surely a tom who is so friendly and caring would only have nice things to say, right? Wrong. There's a whole other part to Obsidiansky, a part that he doesn't let everyone see. Only the cats whom he truly trusts get to see this side of him.
Hurt: Obsidiansky has been hurt. When Singenight took over, he was rejected and it made him feel more lost then before. He never wants that to happen again, causing him to have developed this whole other side to his mind that shows his worries. Before he speaks, he always has to consult this part of his mind to see whether or not what he's about to say could end up hurting someone or if it could end up helping them.
Scared: Obsidiansky is scared. He's scared of being rejected, he's scared of his own clanmates half the time, and he's scared of messing up. Of failure. A familiar fear to many cats, but for Obsidiansky, he remembers what it was like to be rejected, to not know who to trust...that's what makes him scared now. Obsidiansky doesn't show this part of his mind to everyone, and rarely does he admit that he's scared- not out of pride, but out of his own fear that other cats might end up rejecting him if he does.
Angry: Obsidiansky is angry. Deep down, where pretty much no one can see, he has a dark chasm of anger. Yes, although on the outside he's always smiling, always happy, always ready to give an encouraging word, he's angry on the inside. He doesn't understand what happened, why StarClan would take Dapplestar from them and so suddenly, when she had only just returned...he doesn't understand any of this. Being only a young warrior, Obsidiansky guesses that perhaps he'll understand all of this better as he gets older, but for the moment being, he'll continue to not understand.
Spirited: Obsidiansky is quite the spirited cat. Although he is responsible, and respectful towards cats whom deserve it, he doesn't really like being told what to do. He will do it without a complaint, but that doesn't mean that he'll do it happily. To cats who know him quite well, they can tell when he's unhappy- mainly because he will come back and complain about it later to these cats. Because he knows he can trust them, he knows he'll be able to count on them. Sometimes he makes a joke out of it, others he just rants until the cat he's talking to is able to calm him.
Obsessive: Obsidiansky is obsessive. This tom tends to pick one cat to obsess over and "protect" for a while, before he moves on. He still remains close to the first cat, just not quite as protective over them as before. This is an embarassing secret, especially for him...and he dislikes it very much. He's glad when he gets a break, but it seems to be some sort of a curse that just keeps on coming back to him. He can't get away from it. It makes him feel trapped, and helpless...although he holds on to his lighter side to make him balanced and even, a cat that he knows his Clan could be proud of.
Insecure: Obsidiansky is insecure. Quite a bit, actually. It's part of what drives his fear so much, part of what makes him want to hide at times, part of what drives his determination. He's always worried about what others are thinking of him. Always wondering if they're looking when he does something good, or if they're looking when he does something bad...always wondering if they like him, or if they're just putting on a show in front of him...only his closest friends and family members know this.
Confused: Yes, Obsidiansky is confused. Confused about everything that's happened, confused about what to do with everything that's happened, and confused about how to really become a cat that others can like. This hidden part of him, this secret side to his personality is what he's trying to hide. He hides it away, not wanting other cats to think he's faking- and he's not. Both sides, both his more cheerful, goofier, friendlier side and his quiet, insecure, angry one are parts of who he is.

Tolerance of:
Canineheart: High
Sagewhisker: High
Fawnflower: High
Rainpaw: Varying- mostly medium

Thoughts on:
Canineheart: I don't think she's trying to shut others out. I think she's trying to let others in, she just doesn't know how to do it without getting hurt. She's a good cat, she's just had a broken heart.

Rainpaw: He's some cat. I don't know whether he realizes he bothers me or not, but he really does. I'm trying to get through to him, but I don't think he realizes that all I want to do is help. I know he's angry, but that's not a reason to lash out at me when I haven't done anything. I'm trying my best to keep my temper controlled, but...I don't know how much longer I can.

Friends: Canineheart, Sagewhisker, Fawnflower, Rainpaw
Close Friends: Sagewhisker, Fawnflower

Best Friend(s): Sagewhisker, Fawnflower
Love Interest(s): Canineheart (unsure), Sagewhisker (unsure)
Mate:
Kits:
Enemies:
Rival(s):

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 29th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.