Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91)

Mango October 13th, 2017 03:58 PM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 402807)
Patch halted a tail-length away from Pistachio and cast a quick glance around the clearing; healers weren't respected here as much as in the Clans, but he definitely wouldn't be praised for picking on one. He sat down where he stood and smirked, meowing with a purr in his voice, "Pistachio, it's nice to see you out of the healers' den for once. Tell me, just why do you hide in there?"

Pistachio glanced at the tom, Patch, his last- only injury was a torn claw...atleast in my life time. she smiled thinking he was a friend,” I normally stay there because that’s where my duties lye and and well... I guess normally cats scorn me when I’m not in the den.” She was being completely honest after all.

bobtail October 13th, 2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 402834)
Pistachio glanced at the tom, Patch, his last- only injury was a torn claw...atleast in my life time. she smiled thinking he was a friend,” I normally stay there because that’s where my duties lye and and well... I guess normally cats scorn me when I’m not in the den.” She was being completely honest after all.

Patch smirked. Just how much could he mess with her before she realised what was going on? You're not friends, anyway, Patch. Push the limits here! He pretended to look sympathetic, frowning slightly and tilting his ears back. "But why would anyone do that to a lovely she-cat such as yourself?"

Mango October 13th, 2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 402839)
Patch smirked. Just how much could he mess with her before she realised what was going on? You're not friends, anyway, Patch. Push the limits here! He pretended to look sympathetic, frowning slightly and tilting his ears back. "But why would anyone do that to a lovely she-cat such as yourself?"

Pistachio blinked,” Why would you like a healer? Relationships normally stick among ranks.” She was confused as to why he’d like her like in a like, like format.

bobtail October 13th, 2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 402841)
Pistachio blinked,” Why would you like a healer? Relationships normally stick among ranks.” She was confused as to why he’d like her like in a like, like format.

"Now, now, Pistachio." Patch purred, fighting to keep the laughter from his voice as he meowed, "I don't have to love a cat to compliment them, do I?" If that was true, I would have a lot of kits by now.

Mango October 13th, 2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 402846)
"Now, now, Pistachio." Patch purred, fighting to keep the laughter from his voice as he meowed, "I don't have to love a cat to compliment them, do I?" If that was true, I would have a lot of kits by now.

Pistachio purred,” That’s true.” She laughed a little If that were true I’d nerver have a break from kits.

bobtail October 14th, 2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 403008)
Pistachio purred,” That’s true.” She laughed a little If that were true I’d nerver have a break from kits.

"Very." Patch let out an amused purr, half at how oblivious this healer was and half at how amusing it actually was. "But really, why would anyone have a problem with you?"

Mango October 14th, 2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 403244)
"Very." Patch let out an amused purr, half at how oblivious this healer was and half at how amusing it actually was. "But really, why would anyone have a problem with you?"

She shrugged," No one liked healers." She meowed.

NightWarrior4Life October 14th, 2017 11:27 AM

DesertMoon stumbled into camp behind Fleck. "You said you're a healer?"
"I know some 'erbs, yes but I am not zat experienced!" She protested "get in the healer's den...you'll do good...you are good for the syndicate...but don't get too excited you're not that important, understand?"
"Oui..." The French she-cat reluctantly agreed then shuffled into the healer's den.

Static October 14th, 2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 403334)
DesertMoon stumbled into camp behind Fleck. "You said you're a healer?"
"I know some 'erbs, yes but I am not zat experienced!" She protested "get in the healer's den...you'll do good...you are good for the syndicate...but don't get too excited you're not that important, understand?"
"Oui..." The French she-cat reluctantly agreed then shuffled into the healer's den.

Fox recognized fleck at the entrance hauling the shecat to the healers den.He walked up to them."Do you need any help fleck?" He asked,looking at the she-cat he was helping."Is she ok?" He asked concerned,not sire if it was one of his mates or not.

NightWarrior4Life October 14th, 2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403365)
Fox recognized fleck at the entrance hauling the shecat to the healers den.He walked up to them."Do you need any help fleck?" He asked,looking at the she-cat he was helping."Is she ok?" He asked concerned,not sire if it was one of his mates or not.

"You can get me her some fresh kill...look at her...she looks like she's been surviving on Daisy's all this time..." Fleck insulted the she-cat.