Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Undercover April 26th, 2017 12:55 PM

Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Trinityflame's white and tortoishell fur flashed through the trees between the shadows. She was pursuing a small rabbit. The female was about to make the kill when the sound of loud voices woke her up. Trinityflame' tail twitched in annoyance as she shook the sleep from her gaze.
"Could you keep it down?" She asked, almost a little impatiently. This was the best dream she's had for a while.

Starfall April 26th, 2017 02:47 PM

Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Empress Of Evil @j a k e

The pale ginger Tom was clean and modest looking, his fur straight and dirtless. Although it didn't look it, he was incredibly excited, but his deadpan face gave nothing away, his cold, amber eyes shown no emotion. Although it was exciting he had to remind himself that it was a job, this was a duty that he had to carry out. As his mentors name was called out he turned to look at the warrior and dipped his head in greeting, but then realized that they had to touch noses. He was glad that he had fur or else almost the whole clan would see just how flustered he had gotten from the little mistake. He padded up to the older warrior and stretched his neck to reach Stormstrike's nose. Once the deed was done he turned and began to look for his father, well, his adoptive father, hoping that he was there to witness it all.

Ag75 -- GONE April 26th, 2017 06:04 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 240232)
"*how are you?" she asked

"Good, thank you. And you?" she asked.

ameko April 26th, 2017 08:20 PM

Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

A large Turkish Angora stared up at Snowstar. Dumbstruck. She couldn't process it, couldn't comprehend it. She... wasn't Laurelpaw anymore? It felt like she had gone by that name her entire life, and she didn't feel ready to give it up. Still, a small part of her knew that this was what it took to become an adult. In her opinion, she had just barely passed her warrior assessment, but in reality, she didn't do half bad. Sure, she was lacking in offense, but she made up for it with her strategic (well, problem-solving) mind and how she excelled in defense. Her pelt really did a lot for her, didn't it? It made her seem so much more intimidating and larger than she actually was. She opened her mouth and it almost seemed to be filled with cobwebs for the amount of talking she did. Laurelpaw paused to swallow, take a deep breath, and try again.

"I do."

There. That was all she needed to say. That wasn't so hard, was it? To her, it seemed like the most difficult thing in the world, something even she could not surpass. Still, she had managed it. Just barely. Just barely passing everything, just barely gaining the courage to say something, just barely...

Laurelbrook? That name was so... so much prettier than she had expected. Patience and adaptability. She would remember those virtues.

Momotaro April 27th, 2017 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 241104)
Cuckootree murmered quietly," Dustkit and Treekit."
Treekit let out a small sigh as he using his hind legs moved Dustkit aside some and snuggled closer to his mother, Crystaldrop.

"Yes. Two perfect kits and a perfect mate. I'm a very lucky she-cat." She purred, and nuzzled both kits closer.

Mango April 27th, 2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm (Post 242222)

"Yes. Two perfect kits and a perfect mate. I'm a very lucky she-cat." She purred, and nuzzled both kits closer.

Cuckootree smiled," Yes. I am lucky to have two amazing kits and an amazing mate."
(Do we want to skip to when they can talk)

Barnabas April 27th, 2017 10:07 AM

(Open)
Featherkit woke up and looked around the den at the other kits. She shrugged and began to lick her silver tabby fur. Another day alone. Featherkit stood up and stretched her back legs from sleep. She felt cold so she fluffed up her fur. She began to groom herself once again.

ConfusedCas April 28th, 2017 03:27 AM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@The Eye Of The Storm Bump?

slick April 28th, 2017 10:51 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob (Post 223302)
From the second her sister said she was okay, she knew it was a lie. Ripplekit was relieved when Silverkit admitted the pain. That saved her a long lecture she didn't want to go through."Can you walk?" Ripplekit asked, she was unsure if Silverkit would be able to even put pressure on her leg.

Silverkit stood up and shook her leg. It didn't hurt. "It doesn't hurt anymore." She replied, happily.

Lilac April 28th, 2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slick (Post 243114)
Silverkit stood up and shook her leg. It didn't hurt. "It doesn't hurt anymore." She replied, happily.

"Are you sure?", Ripplekit asked nervously.

Phoenix Flames April 28th, 2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 238765)
(There it is made!)
"Ok....if you say so." Stoneheart said, giving Crowsong a light kiss on her muzzle.I wonder if anything is actually wrong..... Maybe everything is just fine...... She-cats can be very confusing at times. He then playfully hit her with his tail, jumping back, prepared for her attack back at him.

(I am sorry that I never got to reply to this, Hollystorm!)
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart. "Hey!," the gray she-cat growled playfully. Her claws sheathed, but not unsheathed, Crowsong cuffed thr silver tom over his ears with her left forepaw.

Tigress April 28th, 2017 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp Katz (Post 243254)
(I am sorry that I never got to reply to this, Hollystorm!)
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart. "Hey!," the gray she-cat growled playfully. Her claws sheathed, but not unsheathed, Crowsong cuffed thr silver tom over his ears with her left forepaw.

(That's ok!)
Stoneheart purred, the fluffed up Crowsong's fur with his paws. He grinned, and rolled around, like a kit, then he jumped up and pushed Crowsong, making her fall. "Whoops, sorry." He said, then helped the beautiful she-cat up.

Phoenix Flames April 29th, 2017 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 243771)
(That's ok!)
Stoneheart purred, the fluffed up Crowsong's fur with his paws. He grinned, and rolled around, like a kit, then he jumped up and pushed Crowsong, making her fall. "Whoops, sorry." He said, then helped the beautiful she-cat up.

Crowsong glared at Stoneheart as he made her fall then started laughing. "Stoneheart, you're funny!", she chuckled, her fluffy gray fur gleaming in the light, her blue eyes glowing with compassion and love.

RedHead April 29th, 2017 09:57 AM

@Duskflight

(Sorry it took so long ^^' and that my post is so short)

Sunpaw padded into the clearing, shaking out his fur. It was still a little damp from his recent... Incident, ending up with the tom having to jump into an ice-cold stream, which did not make his morning any better. He still had had fun though, and was now back in camp. Sunpaw sat down in the clearing, and ran a paw over his fur, making sure that there was no leftover mud streaks on it.
He fluffed his golden coat out, hoping it would air out sooner, because he was cold. Sunpaw felt his belly growl, and let out a sigh. He hadn't hunted today,
and because of that, the tom didn't want to take from the fresh-kill pile. He looked around the clearing, trying to spot someone who might want to go hunting with him. I could take a she-cat... He thought, a purr rumbling in his throat. He hadn't flirted all day, and that was part of his daily routine. He hated it when he didn't get all parts of his routine into the day. Stretching out, the tom cast his brilliant blue eyes around the clearing to try and spot someone he could take hunting with him.

ladybugg03 April 29th, 2017 06:52 PM

Browntail was so in awe of the camp that she hadn't notice Creamfrost bound away to a flame colored tom. What now? she asked herself. She looked around at all the cats. They all looked so strong and intimidating. "Ask Snowstar" that's what Creamfrost had said. Browntail looked around. Who was Snowstar? She gathered her courage and walked over to a feline. She stuttered a bit. "I am B-browntail. I am looking for S-Snowstar."

Teza April 29th, 2017 07:32 PM

@Fenris

I am so sorry for the short post. It is easier for me to get creative with my posts if Im on a computer lolz)

Green eyes gazed out over the hustle and bustle of the cats of Thunderclan. The duties of a clan cat did not really include what to do during the downtime of an apprentice. Duskpaw knew this all too well, and slightly cursed it as she lay basking in the sun, waiting for another training session or hunting patrol for her mentor to drag her on. She wondered what would happen if everyone in the clan just relaxed for a day. Would that be so bad?

Panic April 29th, 2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquoris (Post 244714)
@Fenris

I am so sorry for the short post. It is easier for me to get creative with my posts if Im on a computer lolz)

Green eyes gazed out over the hustle and bustle of the cats of Thunderclan. The duties of a clan cat did not really include what to do during the downtime of an apprentice. Duskpaw knew this all too well, and slightly cursed it as she lay basking in the sun, waiting for another training session or hunting patrol for her mentor to drag her on. She wondered what would happen if everyone in the clan just relaxed for a day. Would that be so bad?

{eh, this is longer then most of my posts, frankly}
Sunpaw padded out into the Thunderclan sun. It's so nice out...Heh, I wonder if babypaws is around... Searching for somecat to bother, his blue eyes landed on Duskpaw. Duskpaw, eh? She's always been reserved... wonder if I could make her talk... Sunpaw padded over to the cat. "Hi, Duskpaw."

Crumbleless April 29th, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybugg03 (Post 244642)
Browntail was so in awe of the camp that she hadn't notice Creamfrost bound away to a flame colored tom. What now? she asked herself. She looked around at all the cats. They all looked so strong and intimidating. "Ask Snowstar" that's what Creamfrost had said. Browntail looked around. Who was Snowstar? She gathered her courage and walked over to a feline. She stuttered a bit. "I am B-browntail. I am looking for S-Snowstar."

Oakfall turned his head to Browntail brown eyes blinking curiously. "Greetings Browntail I'm Oakfall. Oh, well Snowstar is busy right now. If you need anything you can ask me though." Oakfall passed his gaze over Browntail before sitting down calmly.

ladybugg03 April 29th, 2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serendipity (Post 244727)

Oakfall turned his head to Browntail brown eyes blinking curiously. "Greetings Browntail I'm Oakfall. Oh, well Snowstar is busy right now. If you need anything you can ask me though." Oakfall passed his gaze over Browntail before sitting down calmly.

Browntail gazed nervously at the tom. "I...um...." she couldn't seem to get a word out of her mouth. Why was she so nervous? "I would like to... um..." Come on Browntail. Get it out of your mouth! she thought. "I would like to join Thunderclan. I am a loner and was passing through your territory when I met a cat named Creamfrost and she invited me and I said yes." The words tumbled out of her mouth at a surprising speed. She winced at the end of her sentence, waiting for his reply.

Rivergold April 29th, 2017 09:42 PM

Whitewash padded into the clearing, looking for his apprentice. @SwiftPoot

SwiftPoot April 29th, 2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 244852)
Whitewash padded into the clearing, looking for his apprentice. @SwiftPoot

Finpaw scrambled hurriedly out of the apprentice den, seeing her mentor looking for her. She skidded to a halt right before ramming into Whitewash, flipping tail-over-paws and collapsing in a crumpled heap. She raised her head and looked up at the tom apologetically.
"Erhm, you were looking for me?" She said quietly.

Rivergold April 29th, 2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwiftPoot (Post 244859)
Finpaw scrambled hurriedly out of the apprentice den, seeing her mentor looking for her. She skidded to a halt right before ramming into Whitewash, flipping tail-over-paws and collapsing in a crumpled heap. She raised her head and looked up at the tom apologetically.
"Erhm, you were looking for me?" She said quietly.

"Yes," he chuckled, "I was going to ask if you've eaten today."

SwiftPoot April 29th, 2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 244860)
"Yes," he chuckled, "I was going to ask if you've eaten today."

Finpaw scrambled up, licking her lips.
"Come to think of it, nope. Though I did have a dream last night that I was chasing a huuuge gopher, but the gopher was also a fish! Like-Like a fishy-gopher, or a gopher-fish! Yeah, a gopher-fish!" She spread her paws wide to emphasize the size of the fish-gopher in her dream.

Rivergold April 29th, 2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwiftPoot (Post 244866)
Finpaw scrambled up, licking her lips.
"Come to think of it, nope. Though I did have a dream last night that I was chasing a huuuge gopher, but the gopher was also a fish! Like-Like a fishy-gopher, or a gopher-fish! Yeah, a gopher-fish!" She spread her paws wide to emphasize the size of the fish-gopher in her dream.

He raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "Right. Now go pick something out from the fresh-kill pile."

SwiftPoot April 29th, 2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 244875)
He raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "Right. Now go pick something out from the fresh-kill pile."

"Okie dokie!" She purred, bouncing over to the fresh kill pile and tripping, then getting up again. She picked out a squirrel, brown and kinda scraggly. She gasped, elated.
"Looks kinda like me!" She breathed, purring loudly. She then started ripping its head off happily, munching.

Teza April 29th, 2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris (Post 244718)
{eh, this is longer then most of my posts, frankly}
Sunpaw padded out into the Thunderclan sun. It's so nice out...Heh, I wonder if babypaws is around... Searching for somecat to bother, his blue eyes landed on Duskpaw. Duskpaw, eh? She's always been reserved... wonder if I could make her talk... Sunpaw padded over to the cat. "Hi, Duskpaw."

The calico she-cat simply glared at the tom, flicking her colorful tail in greeting. There was nothing friendly about her expression, but at the same time, there was nothing threatening. She simply wanted to be left alone. However, it would be extremely rude to say so. After all, Sunpaw had never done anything bad to her, so why shove him away? She simply decided to lay there, wondering what the young tom would decide to do next.

Ripplekit April 29th, 2017 11:56 PM

Ripplekit sleeps curled up in a ball. Dreams of being around the other kits, playing around with them.

Ripplekit April 29th, 2017 11:59 PM

Dreams of Elmfrost.

Ludicrous Lunacy April 30th, 2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripplekit (Post 244977)
Ripplekit sleeps curled up in a ball. Dreams of being around the other kits, playing around with them.

A young tabby opened her eyes blearily, her elm green gaze resting on her adopted kit. The queen didn't lift her head from the moss of her nest, feeling the pain and stiffness that now came woth waking up for her. So, this was how queens felt? Although it did hurt an awful lot and none of the other queens appeared to suffer her pain. She coughed, unintentionally loudly, and felt a headache moving in to keep her stomachache company. She felt bad enough discomfort without that little gem. Sighing wheezily, the she-cat, Elmfrost, raised her head and softly rested her chin on the kit, feeling some tension leave her body at the contact. At least Ripple is safe.

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 12:18 AM

Wakes up, feeling Elmfrost's head on me. "Hello Elmfrost. How are you?" Ripplekit asks in a hopeful tone that she would soon be better.

Ludicrous Lunacy April 30th, 2017 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripplekit (Post 244984)
Wakes up, feeling Elmfrost's head on me. "Hello Elmfrost. How are you?" Ripplekit asks in a hopeful tone that she would soon be better.

Optimism. Such a young thing, to her, something she was proud to be able to see in her kit. But how should she respond? Wishing StarClan would just take her if they wanted her to die? Wondering if this was punishment for her crimes against the code? She no longer felt the words that raced rapidly through her head like the woven silk of a butterfly's cocoon... Instead, she felt everything coming in fractured pieces of thoughts. How could she not shatter her kit's optimism without lying? Blackrose... Why can't you be with me? No, no, he must stay away... He is the reason that you lost Twigkit... But she never lived... She was never here, so you can't have lost her. But she's here! She isn't far... Immediately, Elm felt a pang of longing, wishing she could be with her kit. Her grave wasn't far. Couldn't the molly just get up and walk to her stillborn daughter's resting place? She almost made to move, but pain shot through her and she let out a barely stifled whimper of pain. Weak in front of a kit... How pathetic. She almost didn't notice she had forgotten to say anything and just set her head down with a soft thump on the moss, eyes blank and staring at nothing.

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 06:47 AM

Ripplekit then slowly got up and nuzzled his caretaker. "Elmfrost?", saying her name with great concern. Ripple had not wanted to lose her to sickness, she was the only family he had ever known.

Panic April 30th, 2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquoris (Post 244970)
The calico she-cat simply glared at the tom, flicking her colorful tail in greeting. There was nothing friendly about her expression, but at the same time, there was nothing threatening. She simply wanted to be left alone. However, it would be extremely rude to say so. After all, Sunpaw had never done anything bad to her, so why shove him away? She simply decided to lay there, wondering what the young tom would decide to do next.

"So... whatcha thinking about? Surely you must have something on your mind..." He flicked his ears in her direction. Ugh,now I come off as kinda creepy... I just want her to talk...

Ludicrous Lunacy April 30th, 2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripplekit (Post 245018)
Ripplekit then slowly got up and nuzzled his caretaker. "Elmfrost?", saying her name with great concern. Ripple had not wanted to lose her to sickness, she was the only family he had ever known.

Head snapping up in surprise--a bad idea, since the sudden motion made her feel as if the nursery was spinning--and blinked. Realizing with a twinge of irritation that she had drifted off, Elmfrost licked to top of her kit's head. "I'm fine," she meowed, a bit more to herself than her kit. In all honesty, she didn't really feel fine, but how was the molly supposed to say that? How was she supposed to get herself to the medicine den without scaring her kits? Looking at her kit, she repeated quietly, "I'm fine."

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 245079)

Head snapping up in surprise--a bad idea, since the sudden motion made her feel as if the nursery was spinning--and blinked. Realizing with a twinge of irritation that she had drifted off, Elmfrost licked to top of her kit's head. "I'm fine," she meowed, a bit more to herself than her kit. In all honesty, she didn't really feel fine, but how was the molly supposed to say that? How was she supposed to get herself to the medicine den without scaring her kits? Looking at her kit, she repeated quietly, "I'm fine."

"Ok" Ripplekit was a little worried from the tone of Elmfrost's tone, but trusted her

The Cannibal April 30th, 2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluBunny (Post 240276)
@Duskflight )

Kestrelpaw shuffled his muzzle through the fresh kill pile. His stomach growled loudly as he picked a plump sparrow, his blue eyes searched for a place to eat. He didn't spot any of his friends anywhere so he decided just to eat next to the Apprentice Den. He kept his head low as he trotted and laid down in a shady spot, he tucked one of his paws under him while he kept the other out to hole down his food as he ate. He plucked some of the feathers out before ripping a chuck out of the bird, he looked around the clearing as he ate, he was feeling a bit lonely.

{My apologies for the late reply!}

It was a day that Raccoonpaw was feeling particularly lazy and so had ultimately decided to skip training, just because she didn't feel like going out to that dumb cave. So instead, she laid there in the apprentices den, stretched out in her nest with a content look on her face, eyes closed and belly turned upwards as she laid on her back. She loved being able to do what she wanted to do, she loved being free, she loved being herself and there was no cat in the world that would stop her from being just that, her.
But alas there could not be much fun found by just laying in her nest all day, there was mischief that needed to be caused, cats to snoop on, places to sneak around! With that in mind, she rolled over, opened her bluish-green eyes and stood up, giving herself a small shake to send some of the nesting material that was clinging there off however a few strands of grass still stuck. Her ears perked up when she heard another cat settle in a place pretty close to the apprentices den and immediately a devilish smile appeared across her muzzle. With a flick of her bushy tail, she lowered into a crouch and began to creep forward, towards the entrance of the den before peeking her head out it didn't take her very long to spot the other apprentice that was chowing down for a meal. Barely able to hold back a snicker, the black and grey apprentice lowered herself closer to the ground and began to creep forward again, a small whispering, rasping sound coming from her bushy tail as it dragged across the ground, enough to be able to be heard from him, but she didn't quite notice it, perhaps he wouldn't either. When she was close enough, and by close enough, I mean right behind him, the apprentice would yowl out as loud as her vocal cords would allow her,
"BADGER ATTACK!"
And would promptly attempt to pounce onto his back with a fake badger snarl, the best she could muster. Oh how she loved pranking random cats around the camp!

The Cannibal April 30th, 2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHead (Post 243939)
@Duskflight

(Sorry it took so long ^^' and that my post is so short)

Sunpaw padded into the clearing, shaking out his fur. It was still a little damp from his recent... Incident, ending up with the tom having to jump into an ice-cold stream, which did not make his morning any better. He still had had fun though, and was now back in camp. Sunpaw sat down in the clearing, and ran a paw over his fur, making sure that there was no leftover mud streaks on it.
He fluffed his golden coat out, hoping it would air out sooner, because he was cold. Sunpaw felt his belly growl, and let out a sigh. He hadn't hunted today,
and because of that, the tom didn't want to take from the fresh-kill pile. He looked around the clearing, trying to spot someone who might want to go hunting with him. I could take a she-cat... He thought, a purr rumbling in his throat. He hadn't flirted all day, and that was part of his daily routine. He hated it when he didn't get all parts of his routine into the day. Stretching out, the tom cast his brilliant blue eyes around the clearing to try and spot someone he could take hunting with him.

It had been a rather eventful morning so far, not training wise, she didn't even bother going to that today, but no, she had gotten so much done! She had been scolded by a queen for teaching her kits how to prank other cats, she had scared a few other apprentices, one of their mentors scolding her for that, and then she even managed to get stopped by an elder for doing absolutely nothing wrong at all! It was great!
Yeah not really, Raccoonpaw absolutely hated being scolded, she didn't understand why cats couldn't just have fun and play harmless pranks on each other. She hadn't done any damage by it, they had been scared for a few moments and that was it. What was the harm in that? She didn't understand. Yet all of the older cats seemed to hate it, they called her childish, they said she was acting like a kit, that she should grow up and start learning her duties as an apprentice. She didn't care what they said. She would learn what she wanted to learn, when she wanted to learn it.
For now, she had settled into a particularly shady part of the clearing and was watching a leaf rustle and move across the grass as the wind played with it, a slightly bored expression on her face. Why couldn't there be more cats like her?

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 245079)

"Elmfrost, is there something wrong?" Ripplekit asks in a soft voice

Teza April 30th, 2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris (Post 245078)
"So... whatcha thinking about? Surely you must have something on your mind..." He flicked his ears in her direction. Ugh,now I come off as kinda creepy... I just want her to talk...

Duskpaw watched the tom as he spoke. He seemed genuinely interested in what she was thinking about, but then what was his motive? 'Whatever,' she thought. She looked away from the tom. "Ever wondered what would happen if the whole clan took a break for a day?" she asked, her rough voice as soft as it could possibly get.

Panic April 30th, 2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquoris (Post 245302)
Duskpaw watched the tom as he spoke. He seemed genuinely interested in what she was thinking about, but then what was his motive? 'Whatever,' she thought. She looked away from the tom. "Ever wondered what would happen if the whole clan took a break for a day?" she asked, her rough voice as soft as it could possibly get.

"If the Clan just... took a break! Heh, the Clan would probably collapse in on itself- imagine, if the other Clans found out! Or, everything would go wrong..." He sat down next to her, his voice softer. "It would be nice, though..."