Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

idia February 19th, 2019 09:45 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 573624)
Iriskit nodded. "Yeah..." She sounded wistful. " I just hope that they're nice"

Jaycall sighed. "I'm sure they'll be nice, if not I'll confront them." The blueish silver tom said.

Moon Lily February 19th, 2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573626)

Jaycall sighed. "I'm sure they'll be nice, if not I'll confront them." The blueish silver tom said.

Iriskit purred. "You will? Thanks" She mewed shyly. "Brother Jay, what was your mentor like?"

idia February 19th, 2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 573628)
Iriskit purred. "You will? Thanks" She mewed shyly. "Brother Jay, what was your mentor like?"

"They were tough on me. But only because he wanted the best." Jaycall said. He smiled, nudging Iriskit with his paw softly. "Hopefully when you're an apprentice the older apprentices don't constantly look over your shoulder like they did me." He joked.

Moon Lily February 19th, 2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573630)

"They were tough on me. But only because he wanted the best." Jaycall said. He smiled, nudging Iriskit with his paw softly. "Hopefully when you're an apprentice the older apprentices don't constantly look over your shoulder like they did me." He joked.

Iriskit smiled. "Hopefully!" She mewed. Would they? She shook the thought out of her head. No. " Did they think you were different too? "

idia February 19th, 2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 573632)
Iriskit smiled. "Hopefully!" She mewed. Would they? She shook the thought out of her head. No. " Did they think you were different too? "

Jaycall nodded. "Because I was blind, yes." He mewed. "Some would try to relate and talk to me always, and say watch out alot."

Moon Lily February 19th, 2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573635)

Jaycall nodded. "Because I was blind, yes." He mewed. "Some would try to relate and talk to me always, and say watch out alot."

Iriskit nodded. "It's hard. Cats try to help, but it doesn't always. And the moment when you most need it..." She stopped. They're not there...She thought to herself.

idia February 19th, 2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 573638)
Iriskit nodded. "It's hard. Cats try to help, but it doesn't always. And the moment when you most need it..." She stopped. They're not there...She thought to herself.

"They're not there." Jaycall said, finishing her sentence. "I was independent as an apprentice, so I told them I didn't need them looking over me."

Moon Lily February 19th, 2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573639)

"They're not there." Jaycall said, finishing her sentence. "I was independent as an apprentice, so I told them I didn't need them looking over me."

Iriskit glanced at Jaycall. "I find that is similar with me too." She agreed. " I'm sorry if I'm rude, brother Jay, but what's it like, being blind? " She asked him.

idia February 19th, 2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 573641)
Iriskit glanced at Jaycall. "I find that is similar with me too." She agreed. " I'm sorry if I'm rude, brother Jay, but what's it like, being blind? " She asked him.

Jaycalls ears perked up, his head turning to Iriskit. "Well, its.." He said, thinking of the right words. "You know when you close your eyes, how it's black, and you can't see anything? That's what it's like." Jaycall said, seeming not to be mad.

Moon Lily February 19th, 2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573645)

Jaycalls ears perked up, his head turning to Iriskit. "Well, its.." He said, thinking of the right words. "You know when you close your eyes, how it's black, and you can't see anything? That's what it's like." Jaycall said, seeming not to be mad.

Iriskit closed her eyes, and felt the black surround her, the opened them again. "Ah." She mewed. " I wondered if that was it"